Overheard at the Paizo office


Off-Topic Discussions

6,251 to 6,300 of 9,209 << first < prev | 121 | 122 | 123 | 124 | 125 | 126 | 127 | 128 | 129 | 130 | 131 | next > last >>

TOZ wrote:
Chris Lambertz wrote:

Me, Myself, Just Now I don’t want to eat people. That is a scientific objective fact.

^ for clarity

Your avatar says otherwise.

Tooth fairy...

Called that because teeth are what is left of their victims...

Spoiler:
Not really, a pity that Pathfinder didn't go with that interpretation :(


4 people marked this as a favorite.
Sara Marie wrote:

robot chris: we have asserted that Cosmo is *technically* human

QA Erik: aberrant bloodline iirc

In the same way as Nobby Nobbs? By carrying an official license confirming his humanity?

Paizo Glitterati Robot

Drejk wrote:
TOZ wrote:
Chris Lambertz wrote:

Me, Myself, Just Now I don’t want to eat people. That is a scientific objective fact.

^ for clarity

Your avatar says otherwise.

Tooth fairy...

Called that because teeth are what is left of their victims...

** spoiler omitted **

So okay, the creepy part is that the decision to choose this avatar is completely separate and happened before knowing about any of this (I just thought it was cute). Life is weird, man.


5 people marked this as a favorite.
Drejk wrote:
Sara Marie wrote:

robot chris: we have asserted that Cosmo is *technically* human

QA Erik: aberrant bloodline iirc

In the same way as Nobby Nobbs? By carrying an official license confirming his humanity?

I GET THIS REFERENCE! Go me.

Silver Crusade

Pathfinder Adventure, Adventure Path, Companion, Lost Omens, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber
Chris Lambertz wrote:
Drejk wrote:
TOZ wrote:
Chris Lambertz wrote:

Me, Myself, Just Now I don’t want to eat people. That is a scientific objective fact.

^ for clarity

Your avatar says otherwise.

Tooth fairy...

Called that because teeth are what is left of their victims...

** spoiler omitted **

So okay, the creepy part is that the decision to choose this avatar is completely separate and happened before knowing about any of this (I just thought it was cute). Life is weird, man.

You haz nails... For TEETHES.


It creeps me out that you chose an avatar of a monster created by one of my monste...players.


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path, Rulebook, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber
Sara Marie wrote:

robot chris: we have asserted that Cosmo is *technically* human

QA Erik: aberrant bloodline iirc

You can assert it all you like. Doesn't make it true.

We all know that he's really misfortune personified. AKA a clown. Aberrant bloodline. With wish as a supernatural ability at will. And 20 levels of ranger with favoured enemy humanoid (human).

Shadow Lodge

Chemlak wrote:
With wish as a supernatural ability at will.

Well I can do that and nobody ever mistakes me for human.

Unless I want them to.

Paizo Employee Customer Service Dire Care Bear Manager

5 people marked this as a favorite.

liz: if Valeros quits drinking, the cumulative hangover could kill him


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Sara Marie wrote:
liz: if Valeros quits drinking, the cumulative hangover could kill him

He's going to need some Klatchian coffee, then.


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Rulebook, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber

You think the world is ready for Valeros being knurd?

Rather you than me!


valeros ain't a quitter

Webstore Gninja Minion

13 people marked this as a favorite.

Diego: I don't have an umbrella. Because I haven't had to deal with the terror of having water fall from the sky before

RPG Superstar 2008 Top 32

4 people marked this as a favorite.
Liz Courts wrote:
Diego: I don't have an umbrella. Because I haven't had to deal with the terror of having water fall from the sky before

Diego has no idea what he's gotten himself into.

Dark Archive

Adventure Path Charter Subscriber; Pathfinder Adventure, Companion, Lost Omens, Rulebook Subscriber

Are there in fact days when it doesn't fall from the sky there?

Paizo Employee Customer Service Dire Care Bear Manager

4 people marked this as a favorite.

redacted: Here is an RPG and a squirrel. Can we be friends?

Webstore Gninja Minion

Kvantum wrote:
Are there in fact days when it doesn't fall from the sky there?

There is, in fact!

Paizo Employee Customer Service Dire Care Bear Manager

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Kvantum wrote:
Are there in fact days when it doesn't fall from the sky there?

Quite a few actually.

RPG Superstar 2008 Top 32

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Kvantum wrote:
Are there in fact days when it doesn't fall from the sky there?

We call them 'July' and 'August'.

Paizo Employee Associate Editor

4 people marked this as a favorite.

Sutter: I really think the way to go is a bucket and a brick.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

You'd be surprised how few things that doesn't work for, yeeessss.


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Ross Byers wrote:
Liz Courts wrote:
Diego: I don't have an umbrella. Because I haven't had to deal with the terror of having water fall from the sky before
Diego has no idea what he's gotten himself into.

I would have thought his time with Dora and Boots would have better informed him on how the outside world works.

I blame Cosmo that I now have "I'm the Map" trying to play in an infinite loop in my head.

Paizo Employee Customer Service Fortune Cookie Explorer

3 people marked this as a favorite.
Loofah LostPants wrote:
Ross Byers wrote:
Liz Courts wrote:
Diego: I don't have an umbrella. Because I haven't had to deal with the terror of having water fall from the sky before
Diego has no idea what he's gotten himself into.

I would have thought his time with Dora and Boots would have better informed him on how the outside world works.

I blame Cosmo that I now have "I'm the Map" trying to play in an infinite loop in my head.

Too busy rescuing animals and holidays to become informed. I have blinders on when I'm doing that stuff.

Paizo Employee Customer Service Dire Care Bear Manager

5 people marked this as a favorite.

katina: If all else fails, punch your way to justice.

Paizo Employee Customer Service Dire Care Bear Manager

8 people marked this as a favorite.

robot chris: and that google suggested “kawaii baphomet”


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Diego Valdez wrote:
Loofah LostPants wrote:
Ross Byers wrote:
Liz Courts wrote:
Diego: I don't have an umbrella. Because I haven't had to deal with the terror of having water fall from the sky before
Diego has no idea what he's gotten himself into.

I would have thought his time with Dora and Boots would have better informed him on how the outside world works.

I blame Cosmo that I now have "I'm the Map" trying to play in an infinite loop in my head.

Too busy rescuing animals and holidays to become informed. I have blinders on when I'm doing that stuff.

Congrats on the title. I approve.


Sara Marie wrote:
robot chris: and that google suggested “kawaii baphomet”

So much for "don't be evil."


Sara Marie wrote:
katina: If all else fails, punch your way to justice.

Someone has been playing a titan in Destiny...

Paizo Employee Customer Service She-Hulk

14 people marked this as a favorite.

Diego: I have a whole book about why we empathize with inanimate objects and machinery.

Me: Do you apologize to it when you read it?

Diego: 'I'm sorry I broke your spine.'

Customer Service Ray of Funshine

3 people marked this as a favorite.

On hairless cats:

Katina: If they don't have any hair to clean, then what do they cough up?

Katina: Skinballs!?

Paizo Employee Customer Service She-Hulk

2 people marked this as a favorite.

Liz:... I *am* fond of blunt force trauma, though.

Paizo Employee Quality Assurance Axiomite

17 people marked this as a favorite.

RobotChris: Then when I went to park he jumped onto the front of my car like a spider monkey and started screaming expletives at me! He was dressed in a flannel and had a scraggly beard so I couldn't tell if he was an angry hipster or a homeless man!

Christopher: See, this is why we don't split the party when we go to get lunch together.

Webstore Gninja Minion

6 people marked this as a favorite.

Katina: We need more sacrifices. Is anyone swinging by the virgin and goat store later?
Ashley: Well, I was going to go to the post office first.
Sara: They won't let me in any more since the last incident.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Liz Courts wrote:

Katina: We need more sacrifices. Is anyone swinging by the virgin and goat store later?

Ashley: Well, I was going to go to the post office first.
Sara: They won't let me in any more since the last incident.

Wow, not allowed into the virgin and goat store?

This implies more than one thing happened, er, way to go?

Customer Service Ray of Funshine

10 people marked this as a favorite.

Katina: SILENCE! I am covered in soy sauce and anger.


3 people marked this as a favorite.

And rage dressing on a salad of evil!

Webstore Gninja Minion

2 people marked this as a favorite.

Katina: Death is the ultimate break!


Liz Courts wrote:
Katina: Death is the ultimate break!

"Dead? No excuse for laying off work." [/Supreme Being]

Lantern Lodge

2 people marked this as a favorite.
Sharaya wrote:

On hairless cats:

Katina: If they don't have any hair to clean, then what do they cough up?

Katina: Skinballs!?

No no no, this thread is for out of context. As horrifying an idea that is it's far worse when you have no idea she's talking about cats.

Paizo Glitterati Robot

3 people marked this as a favorite.

Katina I don't think my father, the inventor of Toaster Strudel, will appreciate that.

Paizo Glitterati Robot

2 people marked this as a favorite.

Tanis HER WHOLE HEAD IS BACKWARDS

Webstore Gninja Minion

4 people marked this as a favorite.

Ashley: Dear coffee pot cleric: please take the first offering of holy juice. I didn't make it and so should not reap the benefits of the initial cup.


Pathfinder Starfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

For as long as there is talk of coffee, there is certainly a Buni comic to wordlessly describe your every feeling.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

How I wish I could work here. I almost can't decide who my favourite employee is.

Spoiler:

And the winner is...
[drumroll]
Sara Marie!

Shameless pandering done, have a good day.

Paizo Employee Quality Assurance Axiomite

8 people marked this as a favorite.

Erik Keith: No autocorrect, no! it's not Pizza, its not Piazza, its not Pizazz, its just Paizo!

Christopher: There's some pizazz and a little panache.

Erik Keith: (Flourishing Intensifies)

Counter of Magic Beans

1 person marked this as a favorite.

Tanis: Robot, High-Five Oprah of Paizo


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Erik Keith wrote:

Erik Keith: No autocorrect, no! it's not Pizza, its not Piazza, its not Pizazz, its just Paizo!

Christopher: There's some pizazz and a little panache.

Erik Keith: (Flourishing Intensifies)

Perhaps someone was trying to deliver Pizza to the Pizzazz Piazza next to Paizo?


Mythic JMD031 wrote:
Erik Keith wrote:

Erik Keith: No autocorrect, no! it's not Pizza, its not Piazza, its not Pizazz, its just Paizo!

Christopher: There's some pizazz and a little panache.

Erik Keith: (Flourishing Intensifies)

Perhaps someone was trying to deliver Pizza to the Pizzazz Piazza next to Paizo?

Jefe JMD031, would you say it was a plethora of pizzas (and pinatas) to the Pizzazz Piazza next to Paizo?

6,251 to 6,300 of 9,209 << first < prev | 121 | 122 | 123 | 124 | 125 | 126 | 127 | 128 | 129 | 130 | 131 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Gamer Life / Off-Topic Discussions / Overheard at the Paizo office All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.