Being a Kobold


Off-Topic Discussions

Liberty's Edge

Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

In these uncertain times, it is very important to have a Kobold as your avatar.

Liberty's Edge

Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

Possibly a smurf.

Sovereign Court

Nope. Mind flayer. Consume the brains of those causing the uncertainty. Problem solved. ;)

Sovereign Court

And never a smurf.

EDIT: Dang it!

The Exchange

Smurf...


What are your beliefs on kobolds that believe they are goblins?

Liberty's Edge

And just when I thought AZ was gone . . .

The Exchange

You know, I think I'll just sterilise this thread.

<Carpet-bombs thread.>

No more slaadi, kobolds, humanoid cephalopods, or smvnfs.


L. G. G., C. o. t. 101st G.A.R. wrote:

You know, I think I'll just sterilise this thread.

<Carpet-bombs thread.>

No more slaadi, kobolds, humanoid cephalopods, or smvnfs.

{successfully makes Will save, disbelieves illusionary attack}

Don't feel bad about being a kobold; not everyone can be as good at mining as the dwarves.

Liberty's Edge

Ambrosia Slaad wrote:
L. G. G., C. o. t. 101st G.A.R. wrote:

You know, I think I'll just sterilise this thread.

<Carpet-bombs thread.>

No more slaadi, kobolds, humanoid cephalopods, or smvnfs.

{successfully makes Will save, disbelieves illusionary attack}

Don't feel bad about being a kobold; not everyone can be as good at mining as the dwarves.

Well, aren't we just AZ's little parrot?


I don't mine nuthin'. I practice the oldest labor-saving method of all: theft!

Liberty's Edge

Ambrosia Slaad wrote:
L. G. G., C. o. t. 101st G.A.R. wrote:

You know, I think I'll just sterilise this thread.

<Carpet-bombs thread.>

No more slaadi, kobolds, humanoid cephalopods, or smvnfs.

{successfully makes Will save, disbelieves illusionary attack}

Don't feel bad about being a kobold; not everyone can be as good at mining as the dwarves.

Time for some slaad-on-slaad action!

Let's take this up to a parallel plane!

<Grabs Ambrosia Slaad's hands and plane shifts to the Maelstrom.>


Gark the Goblin wrote:
Well, aren't we just AZ's little parrot?

Nah, I'm my own platypus.

Fruit Slaad wrote:

Time for some slaad-on-slaad action!

Let's take this up to a parallel plane!

<Grabs Ambrosia Slaad's hands and plane shifts to the Maelstrom.>

Nope. I like right here. Also, mom said not to follow strangers into the Outer Planes.

And you never even attempted to bribe me with candy...

Liberty's Edge

Ambrosia Slaad wrote:
Gark the Goblin wrote:
Well, aren't we just AZ's little parrot?

Nah, I'm my own platypus.

Fruit Slaad wrote:

Time for some slaad-on-slaad action!

Let's take this up to a parallel plane!

<Grabs Ambrosia Slaad's hands and plane shifts to the Maelstrom.>

Nope. I like right here. Also, mom said not to follow strangers into the Outer Planes.

And you never even attempted to bribe me with candy...

Dang those designers! Plane shift should be an offensive spell!

Meh, whatever. <Boredly attacks Ambrosia with finger of death.> Petunias!


spamhammer wrote:
In these uncertain times, it is very important to have a Kobold as your avatar.

But wouldn't you rather have a dwarf? Dwarves are superior miners.


Ambrosia Slaad wrote:
Gark the Goblin wrote:
Well, aren't we just AZ's little parrot?

Nah, I'm my own platypus.

Fruit Slaad wrote:

Time for some slaad-on-slaad action!

Let's take this up to a parallel plane!

<Grabs Ambrosia Slaad's hands and plane shifts to the Maelstrom.>

Nope. I like right here. Also, mom said not to follow strangers into the Outer Planes.

And you never even attempted to bribe me with candy...

<Pulls up in a van>

Hey Amby, I'm going to...I mean I have candy. Would you like to go for a ride in my awesome van?


Pfh...kobolds, smurfs, dwarfs and slaads are all underpowered...the only right thing to be is a...wait, what's my avatar again...gargoyle? dragon?

<right-clicks image to view file name>

DEMON! - that's it....Demon is the only right thing to be in these times.

Dark Archive

truth be told, undead are better, we need less, don't sleep and never tire....


Aaahhhh.....How the smurf did my avatar smurf into a smurf? Smurf it off, smurf it off!


Phew...all gone!

Now, as I was saying...Demon is clearly superior to kobold, slaad and sm..ehm, tiny blue-white guys.


Clearly Green Man is the superior race. Ever read Gawain and the Green Knight? Yeah, we're awesome. And not short.


Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
Clearly Green Man is the superior race. Ever read Gawain and the Green Knight? Yeah, we're awesome. And not short.

And can survive after having your head chopped off, an ability of which I'm quite jealous. I forget--can you transform into a hot chick, too, or was that really his wife?


JaceDK wrote:
Aaahhhh.....How the smurf did my avatar smurf into a smurf? Smurf it off, smurf it off!

Indeed, how DO you do that?


Doodlebug Anklebiter wrote:
Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
Clearly Green Man is the superior race. Ever read Gawain and the Green Knight? Yeah, we're awesome. And not short.
And can survive after having your head chopped off, an ability of which I'm quite jealous. I forget--can you transform into a hot chick, too, or was that really his wife?

Green Men always have hot wives.


Hmmm. I'm staring at your avatar, and that's one mean poker face. I'm afraid I can't take your word for it and must resort to independent fact-checking...


Gark the Goblin wrote:

Dang those designers! Plane shift should be an offensive spell!

Meh, whatever. <Boredly attacks Ambrosia with finger of death.> Petunias!

{watches potted petunias wither and die} You are an odd little critter.

Hmmm, you aim as bad a goblin and you're as bad a miner as a kobold. Maybe you're some goblin-kobold hybrid? I wouldn't put anything past June. But, ewwwwwwwww!


::Roars into thread::

Now you know why I'm always trying to run that beeyatch over.

::Roars out of thread, swerving towards Gally or the Cleave, if they appear::

Liberty's Edge

JaceDK wrote:

Pfh...kobolds, smvnfs, dwarfs and slaads are all underpowered...the only right thing to be is a...wait, what's my avatar again...gargoyle? dragon?

<right-clicks image to view file name>

DEMON! - that's it....Demon is the only right thing to be in these times.

Nope. You're a smvnf.

Liberty's Edge

Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
Clearly Green Man is the superior race. Ever read Gawain and the Green Knight? Yeah, we're awesome. And not short.

Hey, that's my name!


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Gark the Goblin wrote:
JaceDK wrote:

Pfh...kobolds, smvnfs, dwarfs and slaads are all underpowered...the only right thing to be is a...wait, what's my avatar again...gargoyle? dragon?

<right-clicks image to view file name>

DEMON! - that's it....Demon is the only right thing to be in these times.

Nope. You're a smvnf.

::JUMPS the CURB and comes BARRELING at GALLY at 80MPH::


Once I saw a kobold run from a dude he went WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!


Ward wrote:
Gark the Goblin wrote:
JaceDK wrote:

Pfh...kobolds, smvnfs, dwarfs and slaads are all underpowered...the only right thing to be is a...wait, what's my avatar again...gargoyle? dragon?

<right-clicks image to view file name>

DEMON! - that's it....Demon is the only right thing to be in these times.

Nope. You're a smvnf.
::JUMPS the CURB and comes BARRELING at GALLY at 80MPH::

Ward, honey, watch where you're driving! You almost missed him!


June Cleaver wrote:
Ward wrote:
Gark the Goblin wrote:
JaceDK wrote:

Pfh...kobolds, smvnfs, dwarfs and slaads are all underpowered...the only right thing to be is a...wait, what's my avatar again...gargoyle? dragon?

<right-clicks image to view file name>

DEMON! - that's it....Demon is the only right thing to be in these times.

Nope. You're a smvnf.
::JUMPS the CURB and comes BARRELING at GALLY at 80MPH::
Ward, honey, watch where you're driving! You almost missed him!

::Backs back over Gally and then spins wheels, sending chucks and goo everywhere::

What was that, dear? No, don't shout. Stay right there and I will drive over.

::Depresses clutch, revs engine, releases and peels towards June::


Ward wrote:
June Cleaver wrote:
Ward wrote:
Gark the Goblin wrote:
JaceDK wrote:

Pfh...kobolds, smvnfs, dwarfs and slaads are all underpowered...the only right thing to be is a...wait, what's my avatar again...gargoyle? dragon?

<right-clicks image to view file name>

DEMON! - that's it....Demon is the only right thing to be in these times.

Nope. You're a smvnf.
::JUMPS the CURB and comes BARRELING at GALLY at 80MPH::
Ward, honey, watch where you're driving! You almost missed him!

::Backs back over Gally and then spins wheels, sending chucks and goo everywhere::

What was that, dear? No, don't shout. Stay right there and I will drive over.

::Depresses clutch, revs engine, releases and peels towards June::

*excretes a puddle of goo in the path of Ward's car*


June & Ward wrote:
~~~ much silliness ~~~

OWWWWW! I'm still coughing from choking on cashews. :)

The Exchange

Who's Galley?


Little Caesar Dretching wrote:
Who's Galley?

I believe Wally and June are referring to little Gark "the Goblin", their son.


Gee, Wally! That Eddie Haskell is a bastard!!!


Ambrosia Slaad wrote:
Little Caesar Dretching wrote:
Who's Galley?
I believe Ward and June are referring to little Gark "the Goblin", their son.

Fixed


I guess no one wants to be....I mean no one wants any candy?

:(

<starts to drive away in van>


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Macaroni Slaad wrote:

I guess no one wants to be....I mean no one wants any candy?

:(

<starts to drive away in van>

I want candy.

*eats an entire piñada*


It's My Candy!!!!

Community / Forums / Gamer Life / Off-Topic Discussions / Being a Kobold All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.