Hello fellow Pathfinder Fans.
Today we begin work on our second Anthology. If you didn't know, our first Anthology is now available for download here.
The work I did on this book is rather revolutionary. Not because I participated in it but rather how it evolved into the book you see. The point of the book is to rally everyone to write fiction as a community. Not just a fan community but a work that is something you will be proud to be included in.
For a longtime now we have been editing and writing over at Pathfinder Chronicler but now we are truly showing what our concept can accomplish.
It wasn't me who came up with all this but others in the community that bounced ideas that I decided to implement. Never did I imagine I would be editing to this extreme when I founded the site. However, who would do this if not I? I believe that all of you, gamers, gamemasters, contributors and writers deserve a shot at being published. You also deserve to stand side by side with the best writers in the business if you work hard enough to be, all you can be. Before Pathfinder Chronicler, there was no outlet to show your work in a professional manner.
You can be in the next Anthology. If you get into the Top 10 in our contest, you are in. If you fail to make it to the Top 10, you can still join our site and work with our community and get into the Anthology. Even if you just join our site and work with our community until your story is in "its best possible state," you will be in the Anthology. I challenge all of you to tell me you're unpublished by this time next year.
We are a community of writers and we refuse no one. All I ask is that you bring your talents to the table, your ideas, your incredibly valuable point of view. Become a better editor and reap the reward of becoming a better writer in return.
Time to start.
Just to be clear. If you would like to submit a story for our next Pathfinder Chronicler Anthology II and are a member of Pathfinder Chronicler, please start writing and getting edits for your story before August 24th. The cut off date is set.
The final month of editing for the book is at hand. Can you believe that all these people haven't met the requirements to get into the book???
We will just have to see who wants to be in print and who does not.
1. My Shadow by Crystle Stevenson:In Editing by Curn Bounder
PFCO. The Mohrg with the Golden Tongue by Robert Gresham:Needs Revision
PFCO. White Shadows by Ernesto Ramires:Needs Revision
PFCO. Betrayal of Vision by Chad O'Neil:Needs Revision
PFCO. Fallen Faithful by Richard Munoz:Needs Revision
1. Stirring Shadows by Arthur Boyd:Needs Revision
1. The Shadow's Slight by Bjorn Evensen:Needs Revision
1. A Journal of Eternal Revolution by Robert Beasley:Needs Revision
1. The Coin by Jesse Benner:Needs Revision
1. Whisper in Shadows by John Rock:Needs Revision
1. A Narrow Escape by Dawn Fischer:Needs Revision
1. No Fury as a Student Scorched by Casey Hayes:Needs Revision
1. Blood in the Water by Alex Lindsay:Needs Revision
1. Witchlights by Bill Dodd:Needs Revision
1. A Final Toll by William Wood:Needs Revision
1. Whispers in Madness by Edgar Barreto:Needs Revision
1. Price of Mercy by Dane Pitchford:Needs Revision
1. The Reluctant Gardener by Patrick Napier:Needs Revision
1. Staying the Blades by Thomas Horth:Needs Revision
1. One Hell to Another by E.R. Davis:Needs Revision
1. Dark things in Dark places by Nick Horth:Needs Revision
1. Along the Final Path by Laura Bowlby:Needs Revision
1. Love, Goblins and Other Disgusting Things by Russell Brooks:Needs Revision
1. A Problematic Evening by Chris Hagner:Needs Revision
1. A Coward in the Dark by Jeff Lee:Needs Revision
1. Raid at the Lusty Satyr by Benjamin Wenham:Needs Revision
1. Blank Slate by Mathew Lemke:Needs Revision
1. Lady Anne by Dain Nielsen:Needs Revision
1. Hunger by Todd Stewart:Needs Revision
1. One Last Question by Michael Kortes:Needs Revision
1. The Odd Couple by Kate Taylor:Needs Revision
2. Existence by William Wood:Needs Revision
2. The Crowtop Murder by Elaine Betts:Needs Revision
2. The Gray Tern by Andrew Crossett:Needs Revision
2. Luck's Allegiance by Alex Lindsay:Needs Revision
2. Gozreh Provides by Laura Bowlby:Needs Revision
2. Rebuilding the Temple by Patrick Napier:Needs Revision
2. Bound by Shadows by Christopher Astenfanous:Needs Revision
2. The Journey by Derek Johnson:Needs Revision
2. A Lieto Fine by Maggie Hoyt:Needs Editor
Many of these works are being pushed through the process but most of them are not. Time is running out and the deadline is Nov. 13th. We have procedures folks and getting your story published must be adhered to. Contest winners or not, get it done or find your story not in the book.
On a higher note, the stories we have in the can so far are amazing. I would happily print what I got, even right now.