Help Identify Core Rule Signatures


Paizo General Discussion

1 to 50 of 52 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | next > last >>

1 person marked this as a favorite.

My copy arrived a few weeks ago, and while I've got it tucked away safely I got curious about the signatures and decided take a couple snap shots to work from.

I'd appreciate any help in getting these blanks figured out.

Top Half
Bottom Half

1. F. Wesley Schneider
2. Mark Moreland
3.
4. James Jacobs
5. Erik Mona
6. Wayne Reynolds
7.
8. Sean K Reynolds
9. Vic Wertz
10. Stephen Radney-Macfarland
11. Rob McCreary
12. Liz Courts
13. ?????
14. Jason Bulmahn
15. Sarah Robinson
16. Judy Bauer
17.
18. James L. Sutter
19. Crystal Frasier
20.
21.
22.
23. Sara Marie
24.
25.

Paizo Employee Senior Software Developer

I'm number 22


Gary Teter wrote:
I'm number 22

Of course, I see it now. Thanks!

Scarab Sages

I'm 17.


I'm #7.

Hyrum.

RPG Superstar 2008 Top 32

I'm #2.

No, I don't know where that leaves Mark.

Silver Crusade

Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

LOL @ Vic's signature :)

Liberty's Edge

If I had to guess I would say #13 is Mark.

But it could also be #7.

My money is on 13 though.

Legendary Games, Necromancer Games

You didn't get Cosmo to sign it? For shame! ;)

Paizo Employee CEO

I'm #3.

-Lisa


Thanks for the responses.

1. F. Wesley Schneider
2. Ross Byers
3. Lisa Stevens
4. James Jacobs
5. Erik Mona
6. Wayne Reynolds
7. Hyrum Savage
8. Sean K Reynolds
9. Vic Wertz
10. Stephen Radney-Macfarland
11. Rob McCreary
12. Liz Courts
13. Mark Moreland?
14. Jason Bulmahn
15. Sarah Robinson
16. Judy Bauer
17. Andrew Vallas
18. James L. Sutter
19. Crystal Frasier
20.
21.
22. Gary Teter
23. Sara Marie
24.
25.

I think Cosmo may be 24? Kind of hard to call it, and I'm also not 100% about #19.

It was an awesome opportunity to get some autographs from Paizonians that don't get to make the Gencon trip, and great for charity as well.


I'd say you're correct on 19 and 24. That's how I read those.

On mine, 20 looks like a "Jeff" for the first. Jeff Alvarez, maybe?

On 25, the first letter of the surname looks like a J or a G...


This is my best guess on the last four blanks.

20 = Jeff Strand
21 = Christopher Carey
24 = Cosmo Eisele
25 = Jeff Alvarez

If these align to the staff directory listed on the Contact page, that would account for everyone except Pierce Watters.

Dark Archive

This just makes me even more sad that I missed getting one of these :(

Paizo Employee CEO

I think #13 is Chris Self. He signs my paycheck every two weeks and that sure looks like the sig on the checks.

-Lisa

Paizo Employee CEO

The Otyugh wrote:
This just makes me even more sad that I missed getting one of these :(

I believe that we still have these for sale.

Yep, here they are!

-Lisa

Paizo Employee Sales Associate

#24 is indeed my signature. It just says "Cosmo".

Paizo Employee Franchise Manager

It looks like my signature is missing from that book :-/ I think they were all signed while I was out of the office on vacation a few weeks back.

Liberty's Edge

Lisa Stevens wrote:

I think #13 is Chris Self. He signs my paycheck every two weeks and that sure looks like the sig on the checks.

-Lisa

Man could of swore that just looked like a big M to me. ;-)

Former VP of Finance

Oh, yeah, #13 is me.

There's a story behind that signature. It comes from working quality control at Kinko's. You had to sign a whole bunch of things all the time. So, I needed a quick, easily identified signature.

If you look at it, it can be either my initials (CLS) or a quick Chris.

Paizo Employee Customer Service & Community Manager

Chris Self wrote:
Oh, yeah, #13 is me...If you look at it, it can be either a squiggle or a quick scribble.

fixed that for you :D

Former VP of Finance

Sara Marie wrote:
Chris Self wrote:
Oh, yeah, #13 is me...If you look at it, it can be either a squiggle or a quick scribble.
fixed that for you :D

Yes...well...that's true. But it's a distinctive quick scribble! That could be my initials if you squint at it right.

Paizo Employee Chief Technical Officer

Gorbacz wrote:
LOL @ Vic's signature :)

I use that "signature" just for autographs so that nobody has to—for example—create a thread on our messageboards to figure out who wrote it. My actual legal signature looks much more like Chris's.

The Exchange

Lisa Stevens wrote:
The Otyugh wrote:
This just makes me even more sad that I missed getting one of these :(

I believe that we still have these for sale.

Yep, here they are!

-Lisa

Heh. I believe I made quite a pest of myself on Friday. These books didn't make it over for the initial set up and I went back every chance I had until it was in.

It made the trip home quite safely and now I need to figure out a way to display it safely so it doesn't get damaged.


It fits snug in an archival magazine bag, if you stretch the bag out a little first.


This helps me decipher my own!


Revised List

1. F. Wesley Schneider
2. Ross Byers
3. Lisa Stevens
4. James Jacobs
5. Erik Mona
6. Wayne Reynolds
7. Hyrum Savage
8. Sean K Reynolds
9. Vic Wertz
10. Stephen Radney-Macfarland
11. Rob McCreary
12. Liz Courts
13. Chris Self
14. Jason Bulmahn
15. Sarah Robinson
16. Judy Bauer
17. Andrew Vallas
18. James L. Sutter
19. Crystal Frasier
20.
21.
22. Gary Teter
23. Sara Marie
24. Cosmo
25.


Vic Wertz wrote:
Gorbacz wrote:
LOL @ Vic's signature :)
I use that "signature" just for autographs so that nobody has to—for example—create a thread on our messageboards to figure out who wrote it. My actual legal signature looks much more like Chris's.

Your handwriting "font" seems to be quite similar to mine. I would have to see more examples of it to be sure, of course.

Former VP of Finance

#25 is Kunji Sedo.

That leaves the remaining two as the two Jeffs.

Silver Crusade

Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber
Chris Self wrote:

#25 is Kunji Sedo.

That leaves the remaining two as the two Jeffs.

Never heard of him before. Is he the secret bonus boss?

Paizo Employee Franchise Manager

Gorbacz wrote:
Chris Self wrote:

#25 is Kunji Sedo.

That leaves the remaining two as the two Jeffs.

Never heard of him before. Is he the secret bonus boss?

Kunji is our accountant. She started late last year.

Silver Crusade

Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber
Mark Moreland wrote:
Gorbacz wrote:
Chris Self wrote:

#25 is Kunji Sedo.

That leaves the remaining two as the two Jeffs.

Never heard of him before. Is he the secret bonus boss?
Kunji is our accountant. She started late last year.

She needs to visit the forum more often! :)


7 people marked this as a favorite.

Hello, Kunji Sedo visited

Sovereign Court

Pathfinder Adventure, Adventure Path, Companion, Maps Subscriber; Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber

Another shining example of how Paizo responds to their customers' wishes!

Legendary Games, Necromancer Games

That's a pretty sweet collection you have there....

Grand Lodge

Someone signed mine in an Asian "font", who would that be?


Cosmo wrote:
#24 is indeed my signature. It just says "Cosmo".

Cosmo-ter service in action.

Dark Archive

Lisa Stevens wrote:
The Otyugh wrote:
This just makes me even more sad that I missed getting one of these :(

I believe that we still have these for sale.

Yep, here they are!

-Lisa

Sweet. Purchased. Thank you thank you and thank you


Mark Moreland wrote:
Gorbacz wrote:
Chris Self wrote:

#25 is Kunji Sedo.

That leaves the remaining two as the two Jeffs.

Never heard of him before. Is he the secret bonus boss?
Kunji is our accountant. She started late last year.

Yes, that makes her secret bonus boss for sure ;)


Any chance to get 20. and 21. filled?

Chris Self wrote:

#25 is Kunji Sedo.

That leaves the remaining two as the two Jeffs.

Any chance to learn which is which?

Regards,
Ruemere

PS. The book is going to rest next to Neil Gaiman's autographed works (I admire the guy for yielding to sign more than one book on both occasions I caught him, and that despite being in hot, humid rooms with hundreds of people tsk-tsking behind me... and he was well into third hour of signing).

Paizo Employee Sales Associate

ruemere wrote:

Any chance to get 20. and 21. filled?

Chris Self wrote:

#25 is Kunji Sedo.

That leaves the remaining two as the two Jeffs.

Any chance to learn which is which?

Regards,
Ruemere

PS. The book is going to rest next to Neil Gaiman's autographed works (I admire the guy for yielding to sign more than one book on both occasions I caught him, and that despite being in hot, humid rooms with hundreds of people tsk-tsking behind me... and he was well into third hour of signing).

#20 is Jeff Alvarez. However, I do not think #21 is Jeff Strand.


Cosmo wrote:


#20 is Jeff Alvarez. However, I do not think #21 is Jeff Strand.

//Ninja'd I was wondering about that myself, but who am I to question the wisdom of Chris Self.


Cosmo wrote:

[...]

#20 is Jeff Alvarez. However, I do not think #21 is Jeff Strand.

Thanks for sharing Cosmo.

This is almost completed list:
1. F. Wesley Schneider
2. Ross Byers
3. Lisa Stevens
4. James Jacobs
5. Erik Mona
6. Wayne Reynolds
7. Hyrum Savage
8. Sean K Reynolds
9. Vic Wertz
10. Stephen Radney-Macfarland
11. Rob McCreary
12. Liz Courts
13. Chris Self
14. Jason Bulmahn
15. Sarah Robinson
16. Judy Bauer
17. Andrew Vallas
18. James L. Sutter
19. Crystal Frasier
20. Jeff Alvarez
21.
22. Gary Teter
23. Sara Marie
24. Cosmo
25. Kunji Sedo

Okies, we're near the end of our quest for knowledge.
Can anyone help us identify Stig... er... mysterious Mr #21?

Regards,
Ruemere

PS. Links to pictures by organized:
Top
Bottom

Paizo Employee Chief Technical Officer

ruemere wrote:

Okies, we're near the end of our quest for knowledge.

Can anyone help us identify Stig... er... mysterious Mr #21?

Regards,
Ruemere

PS. Links to pictures by organized:
Top
Bottom

#21 is Logistics Specialist Will Chase, part of our warehouse team.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Thanks Vic, you the man. For the record I would never laugh at your signature.

I will however present some nominations:

Classiest Autograph: #1 F. Wesley Schneider - That sig is full of classy zing.

Best "John Hancock": #4 James Jacobs - Put that thing on the Declaration.

Most Illegible: #13 Chris Self - No explanation needed.

Coolest Sig: #6 Wayne Reynold's has enough cool to make the rest look fool.

Best Overall Autograph: #23 Sara Marie - Sharp and stylish, I admire the mixture of cursive and script.


REFERENCE SCREENSHOTS
(by organized) Top | Bottom

COMPLETE LIST OF SIGNATURES
1. F. Wesley Schneider
2. Ross Byers
3. Lisa Stevens
4. James Jacobs
5. Erik Mona
6. Wayne Reynolds
7. Hyrum Savage
8. Sean K Reynolds
9. Vic Wertz
10. Stephen Radney-MacFarland
11. Rob McCreary
12. Liz Courts
13. Chris Self
14. Jason Bulmahn
15. Sarah Robinson
16. Judy Bauer
17. Andrew Vallas
18. James L. Sutter
19. Crystal Frasier
20. Jeff Alvarez
21. Will Chase
22. Gary Teter
23. Sara Marie
24. Cosmo
25. Kunji Sedo

Many thanks to those who helped us complete the list.

Regards,
Ruemere

Dark Archive

Just to say mine came today in lovely condition and is now squirreled away...

Dark Archive

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Rulebook, Starfinder Society Subscriber
Kunji Sedo wrote:
Hello, Kunji Sedo visited

Were you at Paizocon? I remember seeing a Paizo employee there that I didn't recognize. I think I saw her in the sales room talking to Cosmo. There was only one person I didn't get a name for that I saw.


Pathfinder Companion, Maps Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber
Chris Ballard wrote:
Kunji Sedo wrote:
Hello, Kunji Sedo visited
Were you at Paizocon? I remember seeing a Paizo employee there that I didn't recognize. I think I saw her in the sales room talking to Cosmo. There was only one person I didn't get a name for that I saw.

She was at PaizoCon I met her at some point.


Kunji Sedo wrote:
Hello, Kunji Sedo visited

With Cool name like that you need to be on the board way more!!!

1 to 50 of 52 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Paizo / General Discussion / Help Identify Core Rule Signatures All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.