>>Ask Merisiel Sillvari ALL your questions here<<


Off-Topic Discussions

5,301 to 5,348 of 5,348 << first < prev | 97 | 98 | 99 | 100 | 101 | 102 | 103 | 104 | 105 | 106 | 107 | next > last >>

5 people marked this as a favorite.
Pillbug Toenibbler wrote:
Is it true that you, like two of our famous actresses, are an expert in casting fascinate and charm effects via the sekrits of superciliamancy?

What language are you even speaking?


3 people marked this as a favorite.
Janka Fastgut wrote:

So, what do you think of the new portrait that was recently done of you? Do you consider it a more accurate representation than this one?

...

...and how do you feel about goblins asking all these questions?

*stares at daggers apprehensively*

As long as goblins ask questions without being annoying or gross or mean or obnoxious or whatever, I don't mind questions from them. Same as for questions from anyone else, really.

As for the art... I love both of them. They're both equally accurate and inaccurate. As it turns out, I don't comb my hair the same every day, nor do I always wear the exact same armor or carry the exact same stuff. I suspect most folks out there on your side of reality switch things up like that too. If you don't... you might wanna check the body odor situation from wearing the same stuff non-stop!

Silver Crusade

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Pathfinder Accessories, Pawns, Starfinder Society Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber

I notice your updated look has a couple less daggers than the previous one. (And a couple cool looking new ones) Did you leave the missing ones somewhere special?


7 people marked this as a favorite.
Cori Marie wrote:
I notice your updated look has a couple less daggers than the previous one. (And a couple cool looking new ones) Did you leave the missing ones somewhere special?

The exact number of daggers I'm carrying at any one time varies. Because, yeah, I do leave them somewhere now and then. Especially when things I throw them into freak out and cry and run away.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Merisiel Sillvari wrote:
Janka Fastgut wrote:

So, what do you think of the new portrait that was recently done of you? Do you consider it a more accurate representation than this one?

...

...and how do you feel about goblins asking all these questions?

*stares at daggers apprehensively*

As long as goblins ask questions without being annoying or gross or mean or obnoxious or whatever, I don't mind questions from them. Same as for questions from anyone else, really.

As for the art... I love both of them. They're both equally accurate and inaccurate. As it turns out, I don't comb my hair the same every day, nor do I always wear the exact same armor or carry the exact same stuff. I suspect most folks out there on your side of reality switch things up like that too. If you don't... you might wanna check the body odor situation from wearing the same stuff non-stop!

Out of all the people you travel with, who smells the worst?


3 people marked this as a favorite.
MageHunter wrote:
Merisiel Sillvari wrote:
Janka Fastgut wrote:

So, what do you think of the new portrait that was recently done of you? Do you consider it a more accurate representation than this one?

...

...and how do you feel about goblins asking all these questions?

*stares at daggers apprehensively*

As long as goblins ask questions without being annoying or gross or mean or obnoxious or whatever, I don't mind questions from them. Same as for questions from anyone else, really.

As for the art... I love both of them. They're both equally accurate and inaccurate. As it turns out, I don't comb my hair the same every day, nor do I always wear the exact same armor or carry the exact same stuff. I suspect most folks out there on your side of reality switch things up like that too. If you don't... you might wanna check the body odor situation from wearing the same stuff non-stop!

Out of all the people you travel with, who smells the worst?

Depends on the trip. Mostly they're good at keeping themselves clean though.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Merisiel Sillvari wrote:
The exact number of daggers I'm carrying at any one time varies. Because, yeah, I do leave them somewhere now and then. Especially when things I throw them into freak out and cry and run away.

Huh, got the same problem with members of my crew...

ANYWAY.

Y'ever meet Treerazer?


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Captain Killjoy wrote:
Merisiel Sillvari wrote:
The exact number of daggers I'm carrying at any one time varies. Because, yeah, I do leave them somewhere now and then. Especially when things I throw them into freak out and cry and run away.

Huh, got the same problem with members of my crew...

ANYWAY.

Y'ever meet Treerazer?

Nope.

Silver Crusade

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Pathfinder Accessories, Pawns, Starfinder Society Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber
Merisiel Sillvari wrote:
MageHunter wrote:
Merisiel Sillvari wrote:
Janka Fastgut wrote:

So, what do you think of the new portrait that was recently done of you? Do you consider it a more accurate representation than this one?

...

...and how do you feel about goblins asking all these questions?

*stares at daggers apprehensively*

As long as goblins ask questions without being annoying or gross or mean or obnoxious or whatever, I don't mind questions from them. Same as for questions from anyone else, really.

As for the art... I love both of them. They're both equally accurate and inaccurate. As it turns out, I don't comb my hair the same every day, nor do I always wear the exact same armor or carry the exact same stuff. I suspect most folks out there on your side of reality switch things up like that too. If you don't... you might wanna check the body odor situation from wearing the same stuff non-stop!

Out of all the people you travel with, who smells the worst?
Depends on the trip. Mostly they're good at keeping themselves clean though.

Even Alain? He seems like he would reek of dwarven weaponry


4 people marked this as a favorite.
Cori Marie wrote:
Even Alain? He seems like he would reek of dwarven weaponry

His stink is more of a personality stink. Although he does smell like horse too much.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Merisiel, were you ever called "knife-ears"? Do you think it's racist or is it awesome?

Speaking of knives. One friend of mine joked about you having to carry around all those knives and not having a "Returning" one yet, but actually, aren't you also just collecting them?

How do you distinguish your daggers? Are they enchanted differently, if enchanted? Do you own, or owned, a sentient dagger? If yes, what do you think of it?


3 people marked this as a favorite.
Aremna Abjuris wrote:

Merisiel, were you ever called "knife-ears"? Do you think it's racist or is it awesome?

Speaking of knives. One friend of mine joked about you having to carry around all those knives and not having a "Returning" one yet, but actually, aren't you also just collecting them?

How do you distinguish your daggers? Are they enchanted differently, if enchanted? Do you own, or owned, a sentient dagger? If yes, what do you think of it?

Haven't. I don't see how that name could be anything but racist though, since you don't use ears to stab folks.

And who says I don't own returning daggers?

I don't really bother tracking them though, since they're for throwing and that means they get lost a lot. If I want a fancy-pants smarty-pants other-pants weapon it'll be my rapier, though, not a dagger.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

I had a question that disappeared. What happened?


3 people marked this as a favorite.
AlgaeNymph wrote:
I had a question that disappeared. What happened?

Maybe you forgot to write it in the first place and are being haunted by an alternate reality? Dunno. I suggest re-asking and if it disappears again... then you might have your answer.


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Merisiel Sillvari wrote:
AlgaeNymph wrote:
I had a question that disappeared. What happened?
Maybe you forgot to write it in the first place and are being haunted by an alternate reality? Dunno. I suggest re-asking and if it disappears again... then you might have your answer.

All right.

As Valeros ever tried to feed a baby blackroot?


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Merisiel Sillvari wrote:
Aremna Abjuris wrote:
Speaking of knives. One friend of mine joked about you having to carry around all those knives and not having a "Returning" one yet, but actually, aren't you also just collecting them?

And who says I don't own returning daggers?

I don't really bother tracking them though, since they're for throwing and that means they get lost a lot. If I want a fancy-pants smarty-pants other-pants weapon it'll be my rapier, though, not a dagger.

Oooo, oooo, ooooo! Ooo! Ooo!

Have you ever seen (scried?) the House of Flying Daggers film from the Jacobsaur's world? If so, what did you think of it?


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pillbug Toenibbler wrote:
Merisiel Sillvari wrote:
Aremna Abjuris wrote:
Speaking of knives. One friend of mine joked about you having to carry around all those knives and not having a "Returning" one yet, but actually, aren't you also just collecting them?

And who says I don't own returning daggers?

I don't really bother tracking them though, since they're for throwing and that means they get lost a lot. If I want a fancy-pants smarty-pants other-pants weapon it'll be my rapier, though, not a dagger.

Oooo, oooo, ooooo! Ooo! Ooo!

Have you ever seen (scried?) the House of Flying Daggers film from the Jacobsaur's world? If so, what did you think of it?

Do they even have films on Golarion? I suppose an illusionist/bard could create an illusory story, but I would imagine such entertainments would be rare.


2 people marked this as a favorite.
AlgaeNymph wrote:
Merisiel Sillvari wrote:
AlgaeNymph wrote:
I had a question that disappeared. What happened?
Maybe you forgot to write it in the first place and are being haunted by an alternate reality? Dunno. I suggest re-asking and if it disappears again... then you might have your answer.

All right.

As Valeros ever tried to feed a baby blackroot?

That sounds like a question for Valeros, not me.


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Pillbug Toenibbler wrote:
Merisiel Sillvari wrote:
Aremna Abjuris wrote:
Speaking of knives. One friend of mine joked about you having to carry around all those knives and not having a "Returning" one yet, but actually, aren't you also just collecting them?

And who says I don't own returning daggers?

I don't really bother tracking them though, since they're for throwing and that means they get lost a lot. If I want a fancy-pants smarty-pants other-pants weapon it'll be my rapier, though, not a dagger.

Oooo, oooo, ooooo! Ooo! Ooo!

Have you ever seen (scried?) the House of Flying Daggers film from the Jacobsaur's world? If so, what did you think of it?

We don't get many of those things over here on this side, but it sounds good from the title.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Dear Merisiel,

Is Kyra a good cook? If so, what’s the most delicious thing she makes?

What would you do if you contracted lycanthropy and turned into a werebat?


3 people marked this as a favorite.
Harbinger of Norgorber wrote:

Dear Merisiel,

Is Kyra a good cook? If so, what’s the most delicious thing she makes?

What would you do if you contracted lycanthropy and turned into a werebat?

Yes she is.

That's private.

Get Kyra to fix it.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

I meant food. What is the best food she makes?


5 people marked this as a favorite.
Harbinger of Norgorber wrote:
I meant food. What is the best food she makes?

oh! She's not the best chef, alas.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

What sort of partner is Amiri into?


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Top five favorite things to stab.


2 people marked this as a favorite.
AlgaeNymph wrote:
What sort of partner is Amiri into?

That sounds like an Ask Amiri question, not an Ask Merisiel one.


4 people marked this as a favorite.
Tammy the Lich wrote:
Top five favorite things to stab.

Bats.

Tyrants.
Intolerants.
Werebats.
Dudebros.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Where in Golarion are dudebros?


2 people marked this as a favorite.
AlgaeNymph wrote:
Where in Golarion are dudebros?

They pop up everywhere it seems. Particulalyr where dwarves lurk, it seems.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

What's the best species of penguin?


1 person marked this as a favorite.
HTD wrote:
What's the best species of penguin?

The biggest one.

Silver Crusade

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Companion, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber
Merisiel Sillvari wrote:
HTD wrote:
What's the best species of penguin?
The biggest one.

Have you ever raced one?


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Rysky wrote:
Merisiel Sillvari wrote:
HTD wrote:
What's the best species of penguin?
The biggest one.
Have you ever raced one?

No. And I have no idea how something like that would ever come up or be a thing. Is that a your-side of the internet sort of passtime?

Silver Crusade

2 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Companion, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber
Merisiel Sillvari wrote:
Rysky wrote:
Merisiel Sillvari wrote:
HTD wrote:
What's the best species of penguin?
The biggest one.
Have you ever raced one?
No. And I have no idea how something like that would ever come up or be a thing. Is that a your-side of the internet sort of passtime?

Yep.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

A question what are your thoughts of outliving others?


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Rhung wrote:
A question what are your thoughts of outliving others?

It's more awful than fun.

Silver Crusade

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path, Companion, Lost Omens, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber

What would you say your "racket" is as a rogue?


8 people marked this as a favorite.
Archpaladin Zousha wrote:
What would you say your "racket" is as a rogue?

Not making people think I have a racket. Rackets are for tennis players and punks. I have STYLE instead.

My style is stab stab pose stab stab flirt stab.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure, Adventure Path, Lost Omens, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber

Have you ever seen an airship? Or been on one? I hear Alkenstar has a few.

Also, I once saw a picture of you having contacted Deep One corruption - back in Horror Adventures, I think. Did that ever happen? How did you get rid of it?


3 people marked this as a favorite.
Opsylum wrote:

Have you ever seen an airship? Or been on one? I hear Alkenstar has a few.

Also, I once saw a picture of you having contacted Deep One corruption - back in Horror Adventures, I think. Did that ever happen? How did you get rid of it?

Nope to both. (I got hived, not deep oned.)

Silver Crusade

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path, Companion, Lost Omens, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber

What would you like on your pancakes?


3 people marked this as a favorite.
Archpaladin Zousha wrote:
What would you like on your pancakes?

Butter and raspberry syrup.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Merisiel Sillvari wrote:
Opsylum wrote:

Have you ever seen an airship? Or been on one? I hear Alkenstar has a few.

Also, I once saw a picture of you having contacted Deep One corruption - back in Horror Adventures, I think. Did that ever happen? How did you get rid of it?

Nope to both. (I got hived, not deep oned.)

that sounds...unpleasant.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

What do you think of Fumbus? Better or worse than you previous alchemist acquaintance?


6 people marked this as a favorite.
Wilkins, Goblin Scholar wrote:
What do you think of Fumbus? Better or worse than you previous alchemist acquaintance?

Better. But that bar was so low you'd need a burrow speed to go under it.


2 people marked this as a favorite.

It's already 97°F outside here. When you find yourself stuck outside, it's very hot & humid, and you don't have access to an endure elements, do you find it difficult not to stabbity-stab people for being irritatingly stupid?


4 people marked this as a favorite.
Ambrosia Slaad wrote:
It's already 97°F outside here. When you find yourself stuck outside, it's very hot & humid, and you don't have access to an endure elements, do you find it difficult not to stabbity-stab people for being irritatingly stupid?

sends giant ice cube to Amby


4 people marked this as a favorite.
Ambrosia Slaad wrote:
It's already 97°F outside here. When you find yourself stuck outside, it's very hot & humid, and you don't have access to an endure elements, do you find it difficult not to stabbity-stab people for being irritatingly stupid?

Yes.

5,301 to 5,348 of 5,348 << first < prev | 97 | 98 | 99 | 100 | 101 | 102 | 103 | 104 | 105 | 106 | 107 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Gamer Life / Off-Topic Discussions / >>Ask Merisiel Sillvari ALL your questions here<< All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.