>>Ask Merisiel Sillvari ALL your questions here<<


Off-Topic Discussions

4,101 to 4,150 of 5,383 << first < prev | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | next > last >>
Silver Crusade

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Companion, Lost Omens, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber

How do you manage to stay so adorable, Merisiel?


Merisiel Sillvari wrote:
mathpro18 wrote:

If you had to fight an cleric of an evil God which God would you rather they represent? Which evil God's followers would you least like to battle against(to hard/scary/crazy)?

If Kyra converted over to be a follower of Zon Kuthon would you still be with her? You have to admit the sex might get a little more...interesting. Unless your not into pain play then it would be horrible.

Have you and her discussed the different moral standings between her goddess and yours? Has your difference in believes put any pressure on your relationship before?

Have any of your adventuring party ever gotten caught up in the moment after a victory against evil and taken things to a overly physical point with you or another party member and later regretted it?

Asmodeus. I enjoy putting those Thrunies down.

Norgorber's the scary one.

Probably not. Because that'd change everything I love about her. But fortunately, I don't see that ever happening. And fortunately, the sex is ALREADY quite interesting.

Yes. To both.

Yes. Sometimes to regret. Sometimes not.

I assume this is how Kyra and Merisiel first hooked up.


What's the one prize that has eluded you the most?


LazarX wrote:
Merisiel Sillvari wrote:
Or maybe a compsognathus.
Geshundheit.

That was my first reaction, too.

So what attracts you to a compsognathus? (Sorry, it's my allergies, I couldn't help it.)


Archpaladin Zousha wrote:
How do you manage to stay so adorable, Merisiel?

I'm not gonna reveal ALL my secrets!


Aneirin Rhodri wrote:
What's the one prize that has eluded you the most?

A better rapier. Because no matter how awesome mine gets, there's always one out there that's an upgrade.

Creative Director

1 person marked this as a favorite.
AinvarG wrote:
LazarX wrote:
Merisiel Sillvari wrote:
Or maybe a compsognathus.
Geshundheit.

That was my first reaction, too.

So what attracts you to a compsognathus? (Sorry, it's my allergies, I couldn't help it.)

Ummmm... it's a dinosaur! Show me someone who doesn't want a dinosaur minion, and I'll show you a liar!

AND LOOK HOW CUTE THEY ARE!!!!!!


Merisiel Sillvari wrote:
AinvarG wrote:
LazarX wrote:
Merisiel Sillvari wrote:
Or maybe a compsognathus.
Geshundheit.

That was my first reaction, too.

So what attracts you to a compsognathus? (Sorry, it's my allergies, I couldn't help it.)

Ummmm... it's a dinosaur! Show me someone who doesn't want a dinosaur minion, and I'll show you a liar!

AND LOOK HOW CUTE THEY ARE!!!!!!

Awww! It is cute! How tall would it be? (As a halfling druid, I'm always interested in new creatures that might be suitable for riding and I'm not terribly familiar with the dinosaur fauna.)


Wouldn't you be afraid of it eating Lem?


I gotta admit, that's a cute little guy. I hope you could ride him.

Dark Archive

Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

Seeing how they're about chicken to turkey sized, that's unlikely. Though savage pixie barbarians could totally ride them.


Today is Halloween here on earth. Are you familiar with the holiday? Are you doing anything fun today?


AinvarG wrote:
Merisiel Sillvari wrote:
AinvarG wrote:
LazarX wrote:
Merisiel Sillvari wrote:
Or maybe a compsognathus.
Geshundheit.

That was my first reaction, too.

So what attracts you to a compsognathus? (Sorry, it's my allergies, I couldn't help it.)

Ummmm... it's a dinosaur! Show me someone who doesn't want a dinosaur minion, and I'll show you a liar!

AND LOOK HOW CUTE THEY ARE!!!!!!

Awww! It is cute! How tall would it be? (As a halfling druid, I'm always interested in new creatures that might be suitable for riding and I'm not terribly familiar with the dinosaur fauna.)

It's about the size of a chicken.


Companion of Lilly Talieb wrote:
Today is Halloween here on earth. Are you familiar with the holiday? Are you doing anything fun today?

I've heard of it. I might go explore a crypt or tomb.


mathpro18 wrote:
Wouldn't you be afraid of it eating Lem?
Freehold DM wrote:
I gotta admit, that's a cute little guy. I hope you could ride him.
Misroi wrote:
Seeing how they're about chicken to turkey sized, that's unlikely. Though savage pixie barbarians could totally ride them.

{fails reading comprehension roll} I didn't realize Lem was only about the size of a turkey or large chicken. Mmmm, roast Lem with mashed taters & gravy and cranberry sauce and stuffing... {drools}


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pillbug Toenibbler wrote:
mathpro18 wrote:
Wouldn't you be afraid of it eating Lem?
Freehold DM wrote:
I gotta admit, that's a cute little guy. I hope you could ride him.
Misroi wrote:
Seeing how they're about chicken to turkey sized, that's unlikely. Though savage pixie barbarians could totally ride them.
{fails reading comprehension roll} I didn't realize Lem was only about the size of a turkey or large chicken. Mmmm, roast Lem with mashed taters & gravy and cranberry sauce and stuffing... {drools}

It's not Lemsgiving yet! That's next month!

Dark Archive

Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber
Merisiel Sillvari wrote:
AinvarG wrote:
Merisiel Sillvari wrote:
AinvarG wrote:
LazarX wrote:
Merisiel Sillvari wrote:
Or maybe a compsognathus.
Geshundheit.

That was my first reaction, too.

So what attracts you to a compsognathus? (Sorry, it's my allergies, I couldn't help it.)

Ummmm... it's a dinosaur! Show me someone who doesn't want a dinosaur minion, and I'll show you a liar!

AND LOOK HOW CUTE THEY ARE!!!!!!

Awww! It is cute! How tall would it be? (As a halfling druid, I'm always interested in new creatures that might be suitable for riding and I'm not terribly familiar with the dinosaur fauna.)
It's about the size of a chicken.

If paleontologists are correct, then Compies might have had feathers. Would this make them more or less adorable? And do Golarion Compies have feathers?


Misroi wrote:
If paleontologists are correct, then Compies might have had feathers. Would this make them more or less adorable? And do Golarion Compies have feathers?

Some do, some don't. Depends on the species and region. They're cute either way.

Dark Archive

Meri what are winters in Varisia like?


Merisiel when you are not adventuring do you have a house that you stay at. And who watches it when your gone? Just asking...


Good afternoon Ms. Merisiel,

Pillbug Toenibbler, cub reporter for the Absalom Fishwrapper... Is it true that you've been to Tanglebriar? Can you confirm that Treerazer has a small legion of non-combatant minions?


ulgulanoth wrote:
Meri what are winters in Varisia like?

Very rainy. It usually doesn't snow in the lowlands. Windstorms are not unusual. I kinda like the winters here. Matches my mood a lot.


Companion of Lilly Talieb wrote:
Merisiel when you are not adventuring do you have a house that you stay at. And who watches it when your gone? Just asking...

I don't own a house. I tend to stay wherever I end up.


Pillbug Toenibbler wrote:

Good afternoon Ms. Merisiel,

Pillbug Toenibbler, cub reporter for the Absalom Fishwrapper... Is it true that you've been to Tanglebriar? Can you confirm that Treerazer has a small legion of non-combatant minions?

I have not OFFICIALLY been there, but the idea that he'd have any non-combatant minions at all is kind of unlikely.


So, you have posed for artists. Was that in a professional or volunteer capacity? Also what form of art was it, sculpture or paintings?


Merisiel Sillvari wrote:
ulgulanoth wrote:
Meri what are winters in Varisia like?
Very rainy. It usually doesn't snow in the lowlands. Windstorms are not unusual. I kinda like the winters here. Matches my mood a lot.

No offense Dame Meri, but...I prefer my winters with lots of snow. Your mood sounds wonderful on occasion, though. But I love snow. Yay snow. Which iconic matches my beloved snowscape, do you think?

(please select female iconic).


Boo for snow! I have to get boots. And socks!

Silver Crusade

Pathfinder Adventure, Adventure Path, Companion, Lost Omens, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber
Lem the Halfling wrote:
Boo for snow! I have to get boots. And socks!

Isn't it offset by all the perkiness?


David Neilson wrote:
So, you have posed for artists. Was that in a professional or volunteer capacity? Also what form of art was it, sculpture or paintings?

Volunteer. Sculpture AND paintings. Not at the same time though.


Freehold DM wrote:
Merisiel Sillvari wrote:
ulgulanoth wrote:
Meri what are winters in Varisia like?
Very rainy. It usually doesn't snow in the lowlands. Windstorms are not unusual. I kinda like the winters here. Matches my mood a lot.

No offense Dame Meri, but...I prefer my winters with lots of snow. Your mood sounds wonderful on occasion, though. But I love snow. Yay snow. Which iconic matches my beloved snowscape, do you think?

(please select female iconic).

Snow is a four letter word, you know.

I guess Feyia, though. Or Amiri. They're both from the north.

Silver Crusade

Pathfinder Adventure, Adventure Path, Companion, Lost Omens, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber
Merisiel Sillvari wrote:
Freehold DM wrote:
Merisiel Sillvari wrote:
ulgulanoth wrote:
Meri what are winters in Varisia like?
Very rainy. It usually doesn't snow in the lowlands. Windstorms are not unusual. I kinda like the winters here. Matches my mood a lot.

No offense Dame Meri, but...I prefer my winters with lots of snow. Your mood sounds wonderful on occasion, though. But I love snow. Yay snow. Which iconic matches my beloved snowscape, do you think?

(please select female iconic).

Snow is a four letter word, you know.

I guess Feyia, though. Or Amiri. They're both from the north.

Hmm, theory.

Kyra is from Qadira and so probably doesn't like the cold that much either, in addition to the usual needing for warmth that the cold causes this probably equals to a lot more "huddling" for warmth and other activities to stave off the cold.

Ergo, the cold is your friend Meri.


Merisiel Sillvari wrote:
Freehold DM wrote:
Merisiel Sillvari wrote:
ulgulanoth wrote:
Meri what are winters in Varisia like?
Very rainy. It usually doesn't snow in the lowlands. Windstorms are not unusual. I kinda like the winters here. Matches my mood a lot.

No offense Dame Meri, but...I prefer my winters with lots of snow. Your mood sounds wonderful on occasion, though. But I love snow. Yay snow. Which iconic matches my beloved snowscape, do you think?

(please select female iconic).

Snow is a four letter word, you know.

I guess Feyia, though. Or Amiri. They're both from the north.

But so is 'rain', and 'fall' and 'cold'. So I guess that means the dry part of Spring and summer are the best seasons right?


Rysky wrote:
Merisiel Sillvari wrote:
Freehold DM wrote:
Merisiel Sillvari wrote:
ulgulanoth wrote:
Meri what are winters in Varisia like?
Very rainy. It usually doesn't snow in the lowlands. Windstorms are not unusual. I kinda like the winters here. Matches my mood a lot.

No offense Dame Meri, but...I prefer my winters with lots of snow. Your mood sounds wonderful on occasion, though. But I love snow. Yay snow. Which iconic matches my beloved snowscape, do you think?

(please select female iconic).

Snow is a four letter word, you know.

I guess Feyia, though. Or Amiri. They're both from the north.

Hmm, theory.

Kyra is from Qadira and so probably doesn't like the cold that much either, in addition to the usual needing for warmth that the cold causes this probably equals to a lot more "huddling" for warmth and other activities to stave off the cold.

Ergo, the cold is your friend Meri.

A nice theory. Upset by the fact that endure elements exists.


GreenDragon1133 wrote:
Merisiel Sillvari wrote:
Freehold DM wrote:
Merisiel Sillvari wrote:
ulgulanoth wrote:
Meri what are winters in Varisia like?
Very rainy. It usually doesn't snow in the lowlands. Windstorms are not unusual. I kinda like the winters here. Matches my mood a lot.

No offense Dame Meri, but...I prefer my winters with lots of snow. Your mood sounds wonderful on occasion, though. But I love snow. Yay snow. Which iconic matches my beloved snowscape, do you think?

(please select female iconic).

Snow is a four letter word, you know.

I guess Feyia, though. Or Amiri. They're both from the north.

But so is 'rain', and 'fall' and 'cold'. So I guess that means the dry part of Spring and summer are the best seasons right?

Now you're being silly.

Dark Archive

Merisiel Sillvari wrote:
GreenDragon1133 wrote:
Merisiel Sillvari wrote:
Freehold DM wrote:
Merisiel Sillvari wrote:
ulgulanoth wrote:
Meri what are winters in Varisia like?
Very rainy. It usually doesn't snow in the lowlands. Windstorms are not unusual. I kinda like the winters here. Matches my mood a lot.

No offense Dame Meri, but...I prefer my winters with lots of snow. Your mood sounds wonderful on occasion, though. But I love snow. Yay snow. Which iconic matches my beloved snowscape, do you think?

(please select female iconic).

Snow is a four letter word, you know.

I guess Feyia, though. Or Amiri. They're both from the north.

But so is 'rain', and 'fall' and 'cold'. So I guess that means the dry part of Spring and summer are the best seasons right?
Now you're being silly.

Stab is a four letter word


Merisiel, do you dislike 4 letter words or something?

Silver Crusade

Pathfinder Adventure, Adventure Path, Companion, Lost Omens, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber
Merisiel Sillvari wrote:
Rysky wrote:
Merisiel Sillvari wrote:
Freehold DM wrote:
Merisiel Sillvari wrote:
ulgulanoth wrote:
Meri what are winters in Varisia like?
Very rainy. It usually doesn't snow in the lowlands. Windstorms are not unusual. I kinda like the winters here. Matches my mood a lot.

No offense Dame Meri, but...I prefer my winters with lots of snow. Your mood sounds wonderful on occasion, though. But I love snow. Yay snow. Which iconic matches my beloved snowscape, do you think?

(please select female iconic).

Snow is a four letter word, you know.

I guess Feyia, though. Or Amiri. They're both from the north.

Hmm, theory.

Kyra is from Qadira and so probably doesn't like the cold that much either, in addition to the usual needing for warmth that the cold causes this probably equals to a lot more "huddling" for warmth and other activities to stave off the cold.

Ergo, the cold is your friend Meri.

A nice theory. Upset by the fact that endure elements exists.

Unless she "forgets" to cast it :3


Have you seen how you are portrayed in the Pathfinder Comics? Would you say those do you justice? Any changes you would want to make?


Tels wrote:
Merisiel, do you dislike 4 letter words or something?

I don't like snow or pedants.

One of my favorite words is a four letter one that I can't say here, though.


C.J. Withers wrote:
Have you seen how you are portrayed in the Pathfinder Comics? Would you say those do you justice? Any changes you would want to make?

They do a fine enough job overall, but now and then get kinda lazy on my eyes.


Merisiel Sillvari wrote:
Tels wrote:
Merisiel, do you dislike 4 letter words or something?

I don't like snow or pedants.

One of my favorite words is a four letter one that I can't say here, though.

*sniff* I thought we could be friends....


How about the voice they gave you in Pathfinder Legends? How closely does that portray you?


Calex wrote:
How about the voice they gave you in Pathfinder Legends? How closely does that portray you?

It's close enough for me!


voice?


Merisiel Sillvari wrote:
Tels wrote:
Merisiel, do you dislike 4 letter words or something?

I don't like snow or pedants.

One of my favorite words is a four letter one that I can't say here, though.

Why can't you say STAB here? Or do you mean another four letter word?


Living in Golarion, how exactly do the Paizo people compensate you for the use of your name and likeness?


John Kretzer wrote:
Merisiel Sillvari wrote:
Tels wrote:
Merisiel, do you dislike 4 letter words or something?

I don't like snow or pedants.

One of my favorite words is a four letter one that I can't say here, though.

Why can't you say STAB here? Or do you mean another four letter word?

Stab is lovely. It's probably in my top ten list of favorite words.

It's not the specific word I'm talking about, though.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Crayon wrote:
Living in Golarion, how exactly do the Paizo people compensate you for the use of your name and likeness?

Fame.


Merisiel Sillvari wrote:
John Kretzer wrote:
Merisiel Sillvari wrote:
Tels wrote:
Merisiel, do you dislike 4 letter words or something?

I don't like snow or pedants.

One of my favorite words is a four letter one that I can't say here, though.

Why can't you say STAB here? Or do you mean another four letter word?

Stab is lovely. It's probably in my top ten list of favorite words.

It's not the specific word I'm talking about, though.

Kill?

Maim?
Hurt?
Love?
Kiss?
Hold?

Kyra?

...
...

Spoiler:
...Bats?

4,101 to 4,150 of 5,383 << first < prev | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Gamer Life / Off-Topic Discussions / >>Ask Merisiel Sillvari ALL your questions here<< All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.