>>Ask Merisiel Sillvari ALL your questions here<<


Off-Topic Discussions

301 to 350 of 5,353 << first < prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | next > last >>

acecipher wrote:
Also, have you ever had any pets that were cute and fluffy?

Sure! Kitty cats and skorflings!


Merisiel,
Is James Jacobs a great Creative Director, or the greatest Creative Director ever??

Liberty's Edge

Monkeygod wrote:

Merisiel,

Is James Jacobs a great Creative Director, or the greatest Creative Director ever??

Sucking up will only get you so far in life. The real money is in being a toady! Then maybe someday, you can stab 'em in the back and take their stuff!

*flies off*


Monkeygod wrote:

Merisiel,

Is James Jacobs a great Creative Director, or the greatest Creative Director ever??

He's okay, I guess.


Studpuffin wrote:
Monkeygod wrote:

Merisiel,

Is James Jacobs a great Creative Director, or the greatest Creative Director ever??

Sucking up will only get you so far in life. The real money is in being a toady! Then maybe someday, you can stab 'em in the back and take their stuff!

*flies off*

Good puffin.

(tosses puffin snack into air)


Merisiel Sillvari wrote:
Studpuffin wrote:
Monkeygod wrote:

Merisiel,

Is James Jacobs a great Creative Director, or the greatest Creative Director ever??

Sucking up will only get you so far in life. The real money is in being a toady! Then maybe someday, you can stab 'em in the back and take their stuff!

*flies off*

Good puffin.

(tosses puffin snack into air)

But is he not toadying up to you? As in so he can stab you in the back and steal your stuff and that gem in your forehead?

Also you skipped one of my questions from before... :(

What is your favorite color?


John Kretzer wrote:
Merisiel Sillvari wrote:
Studpuffin wrote:
Monkeygod wrote:

Merisiel,

Is James Jacobs a great Creative Director, or the greatest Creative Director ever??

Sucking up will only get you so far in life. The real money is in being a toady! Then maybe someday, you can stab 'em in the back and take their stuff!

*flies off*

Good puffin.

(tosses puffin snack into air)

But is he not toadying up to you? As in so he can stab you in the back and steal your stuff and that gem in your forehead?

Also you skipped one of my questions from before... :(

What is your favorite color?

Studpuffin would NEVER do that to me. Right, Studpuffin? (narrows eyes)

What was the question I skipped?

And yellow's my favorite color. Too bad it's not a good color for armor, since it kinda sticks out.

Dark Archive

thats not true, in a sand desert yellow doesn't stick out.... maybe you should go on more adventures in Osirin?

Dark Archive

Merisiel, where exactly were you when Osama bin Laden "was brought to justice".


ulgulanoth wrote:
thats not true, in a sand desert yellow doesn't stick out.... maybe you should go on more adventures in Osirin?

Deserts are all dry and dusty and mummy infested though. Also, I tend to sunburn within 3 seconds. Deserts are certainly PRETTY... they're just not very Merisiel friendly.


Don't Trust Me wrote:
Merisiel, where exactly were you when Osama bin Laden "was brought to justice".

You're trying to infect the game world with real world stuff! (narrows eyes)

Dark Archive

Merisiel Sillvari wrote:
ulgulanoth wrote:
thats not true, in a sand desert yellow doesn't stick out.... maybe you should go on more adventures in Osirin?
Deserts are all dry and dusty and mummy infested though. Also, I tend to sunburn within 3 seconds. Deserts are certainly PRETTY... they're just not very Merisiel friendly.

but its a good way to get Kyra to cast endure elements on you, which is a touch spell...

Scarab Sages

Merisiel Sillvari wrote:
ulgulanoth wrote:
thats not true, in a sand desert yellow doesn't stick out.... maybe you should go on more adventures in Osirin?
Deserts are all dry and dusty and mummy infested though. Also, I tend to sunburn within 3 seconds. Deserts are certainly PRETTY... they're just not very Merisiel friendly.

Perhaps you can get Damiel to create a lotion against that nasty sunburn and then persuade Kyra to apply it to you...


Merisiel Sillvari wrote:
Don't Trust Me wrote:
Merisiel, where exactly were you when Osama bin Laden "was brought to justice".
You're trying to infect the game world with real world stuff! (narrows eyes)

Oo-ooh! Stab her!

Dark Archive

any other iconics that burn up easy in the sunlight? any iconics that like to sunbathe?


Merisiel Sillvari wrote:
Can't. They're shy. They want me to keep quiet until they have their big day on the blog.

*Gigges* Well, t'is neat enough t' know that you're knowin', y'know? (^_^)


Can the emo iconic be easily persuaded to change alignment?

Grand Lodge

Merisiel how do you get your caffine fix? Coffee or tea?


ulgulanoth wrote:
any other iconics that burn up easy in the sunlight? any iconics that like to sunbathe?

Yup. Seltyiel comes to mind.


The Guardian Beyond Beyond wrote:
Can the emo iconic be easily persuaded to change alignment?

Me?

Nope.

(AKA There's more than one emo iconic. Need more specifics!)


Madclaw wrote:
Merisiel how do you get your caffine fix? Coffee or tea?

Coffee!!!!!!


Merisiel Sillvari wrote:
The Guardian Beyond Beyond wrote:
Can the emo iconic be easily persuaded to change alignment?

Me?

Nope.

(AKA There's more than one emo iconic. Need more specifics!)

You're emo?

Who else is emo besides Seltyiel?


I understand your hatred of the sun my sweet Merisiel...

If you were in a more protected area would you be one to sunbathe? I'm picturing that you are...and in the nude to but some confirmation would be good.

Are there any of your fellow Iconics that you feel is constantly getting in your way? If so we can arrange a way to fix that...my fee is relatively low.


scifan888 wrote:
Merisiel Sillvari wrote:
The Guardian Beyond Beyond wrote:
Can the emo iconic be easily persuaded to change alignment?

Me?

Nope.

(AKA There's more than one emo iconic. Need more specifics!)

You're emo?

Who else is emo besides Seltyiel?

Lini! But in a perky way.


Damar wrote:

I understand your hatred of the sun my sweet Merisiel...

If you were in a more protected area would you be one to sunbathe? I'm picturing that you are...and in the nude to but some confirmation would be good.

Are there any of your fellow Iconics that you feel is constantly getting in your way? If so we can arrange a way to fix that...my fee is relatively low.

I've been known to sunbathe, sure.

Ezren! GET HIM!


My dear I said my fee was low not free...

On the same topic do you want him killed or just injured? I have the skill to do both as long as I catch him when he's around your current level...


Did Merisiel just order a hit on a fellow adventuring companion?

What would Kyra think?

And why hire some creepy emo 'half-vampire' assassin who has probably read too much Anne Rice? ;)


Merisiel Sillvari wrote:
Also, I tend to sunburn within 3 seconds.

Has anyone told you about suntan lotion? The way it works is, you take off your clothes and slather it all over your body. Then you don't sunburn as much. It works better if someone else does the slathering.

If you were a character in a movie, who would play you?

Have you ever seen a tornado? (A real one, not a big air elemental).

Have you ever been in an earthquake?

What do you consider your most attractive physical feature?

Do you remember the first time you ever stabbed someone?

If Paizo ever does a calendar of the iconics in sexy poses, what do you want to wear? What do you want Kyra to wear?


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Merisiel Sillvari wrote:
scifan888 wrote:
Merisiel Sillvari wrote:
The Guardian Beyond Beyond wrote:
Can the emo iconic be easily persuaded to change alignment?

Me?

Nope.

(AKA There's more than one emo iconic. Need more specifics!)

You're emo?

Who else is emo besides Seltyiel?

Lini! But in a perky way.

Isn't emo and perky kinda contradictory? Are you sure you're not mixing up emo with Elmo like Changeling did? Though being an alien gave her an excuse.


John Kretzer wrote:

Did Merisiel just order a hit on a fellow adventuring companion?

What would Kyra think?

And why hire some creepy emo 'half-vampire' assassin who has probably read too much Anne Rice? ;)

Also, why hire some creepy emo 'half-vampire' assassin when instead to kill off Ezren, when instead you can hire me to inflict any insanity imaginable on him.

Might be kinda fun to make him think he's a chicken, or 5 year old schoolgirl.

Payment would just be a new cool picture of you, clothed in that badass leather armor with all those stabbing implements. Please?


Damar wrote:

My dear I said my fee was low not free...

On the same topic do you want him killed or just injured? I have the skill to do both as long as I catch him when he's around your current level...

Actually, humiliation is the best bet. I don't really want him hurt as much as I want him taken down a peg or two.


John Kretzer wrote:

Did Merisiel just order a hit on a fellow adventuring companion?

What would Kyra think?

And why hire some creepy emo 'half-vampire' assassin who has probably read too much Anne Rice? ;)

Not really; as I adjusted in my last post, I don't actually want him hurt.

I like to think Kyra would approve, although in reality she probably wouldn't, which is why she never need to know about it.


Andrew Crossett wrote:
Merisiel Sillvari wrote:
Also, I tend to sunburn within 3 seconds.

Has anyone told you about suntan lotion? The way it works is, you take off your clothes and slather it all over your body. Then you don't sunburn as much. It works better if someone else does the slathering.

If you were a character in a movie, who would play you?

Have you ever seen a tornado? (A real one, not a big air elemental).

Have you ever been in an earthquake?

What do you consider your most attractive physical feature?

Do you remember the first time you ever stabbed someone?

If Paizo ever does a calendar of the iconics in sexy poses, what do you want to wear? What do you want Kyra to wear?

Ooh! Suntan lotion! Good idea!

Probably Keira Knightley? Someone skinny, at the very least.

Yup.

Yup.

My knives.

Yup.

Ummmm.... as little as possible without causing the Puritanical Gamer League to raze Paizo to the ground.


scifan888 wrote:
Isn't emo and perky kinda contradictory? Are you sure you're not mixing up emo with Elmo like Changeling did? Though being an alien gave her an excuse.

Nope. Gnomes break a lot of rules.


Merisiel Sillvari wrote:
John Kretzer wrote:

Did Merisiel just order a hit on a fellow adventuring companion?

What would Kyra think?

And why hire some creepy emo 'half-vampire' assassin who has probably read too much Anne Rice? ;)

Not really; as I adjusted in my last post, I don't actually want him hurt.

I like to think Kyra would approve, although in reality she probably wouldn't, which is why she never need to know about it.

Ah ok...though is not something like that should be handled personaly?

I don't know I trust you to come with something infinitly better.

Speaking of which....

Can you tell us about some of the practical jokes you have pulled on adventuring companions or enemies?


John Kretzer wrote:
Can you tell us about some of the practical jokes you have pulled on adventuring companions or enemies?

Didn't I already do that upthread? The story about Valeros and the decapus?


Merisiel Sillvari wrote:
John Kretzer wrote:
Can you tell us about some of the practical jokes you have pulled on adventuring companions or enemies?
Didn't I already do that upthread? The story about Valeros and the decapus?

Yes you did...I was wondering if there were other stories...? I mean is that the only stunt you pulled?

Paizo Employee Customer Service & Community Manager

Do the iconics all travel in one huge group together or do you split off in various adventuring groups? How does that work?

Who us in your favorite group of iconic companions?


Merisiel,
You seemed to have missed my question about hiring me to cause Erzen to suffer various forms of unpleasant insanity.


If you had to change allignment, what would you prefer to be?

Liberty's Edge

Merisiel Sillvari wrote:


Studpuffin would NEVER do that to me. Right, Studpuffin? (narrows eyes)

Who, me? *bats eyelashes*

Dark Archive

Is Harsk really as grumpy as he looks? What about after he drinks a keg of ale?


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Sara Marie wrote:

Do the iconics all travel in one huge group together or do you split off in various adventuring groups? How does that work?

Who us in your favorite group of iconic companions?

We generally split up into small groups of four, depending on the group.

My favorite group of iconics would probably be me, Kyra, Seoni, and Valeros. AKA: The classic!


Monkeygod wrote:

Merisiel,

You seemed to have missed my question about hiring me to cause Erzen to suffer various forms of unpleasant insanity.

He knows about explosions and hideous magic that makes your skin melt. His sanity is all that keeps that crazy in check. Best to leave him alone, I guess.


3 people marked this as a favorite.
Jeremy Mcgillan wrote:
Is Harsk really as grumpy as he looks? What about after he drinks a keg of ale?

He kind of is. He doesn't drink much booze at all, though; he actually drinks a LOT of tea. I've never seen him without his tea pot, in fact. I think his preference for tea over booze is why he left home, but whenever I ask he gets all weird.


acecipher wrote:
If you had to change allignment, what would you prefer to be?

Ummm... what's wrong with my current one?

Liberty's Edge

Merisiel,

Which of the four elements (or five if you like void/aether) best represents you?

Dark Archive

did Lini ever set one of the iconics on fire for annoying her?

did Lem ever got kicked out of a tarvern or inn for singing?

are you still mad at Valeros for calling you a "petty thief"?

have you ever been nagged by the tag-team of both Kyra and Seelah?

what do you think of the chicken eidolon of Balazar? its a funny thing isn't it?

ever played a trick on Alahazra since she's blind? and how did that go?

should i stop trying to make a rust skeleton shogoth bat?


Merisiel Sillvari wrote:
acecipher wrote:
If you had to change allignment, what would you prefer to be?
Ummm... what's wrong with my current one?

Nothing. Its just a way I use to better define what exactly a character's alignment really is, since only having 9 alignments is still a rather.... imprecise way of defining someone.

Dark Archive

will that bat comment get me stabbed again?

301 to 350 of 5,353 << first < prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Gamer Life / Off-Topic Discussions / >>Ask Merisiel Sillvari ALL your questions here<< All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.