>>Ask Merisiel Sillvari ALL your questions here<<


Off-Topic Discussions

251 to 300 of 5,350 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>

John Kretzer wrote:
Shensen wrote:
Merisiel Sillvari wrote:
She's AWESOME! I hang out with her whenever I stop by in Kintargo.
And I'm sure that's not at all because of the free room and board and free tickets into all the fancy clubs. And hey... you still owe me for that thing that happened at the Jittery Kelpie! PAY UP!
So what happened at the Jittery Kelpie?

Those files have been sealed. And I should really pay Shensen back so she'll stop threatening to open those files up in public.


acecipher wrote:
Have you ever met the awesome, epic Shalelu? If so, what's your thoughts on her?

Have not met her. Is she cool? Sounds like she probably is.


HalfOrcHeavyMetal wrote:

I have another question, on the question of your own race. I am assuming you were not able to have contact with other, more traditionally minded Elves during your childhood, given that your entry on PathfinderWiki seems to suggest you spent your early life on the street, how do other members of your race react to you, and how do you feel about Elves from other nations/walks of life?

Any people who had a large influence on the childhood you? Are they still breathing, or Un-breathing? (have to cover all bases, this is Golarion, after all!)

I've had a fair amount of interaction with other elves now, but not as a kid. I grew up in Magnimar and Riddleport and other human cities, and I actually think that experience, as traumatic as it was, could do a lot of the more traditional elves a lot of good. Get them out of their ruts, as it were. That said, I've actually not yet been to Kyonin. I should go there some day... if I wasn't so convinced they'd not let me in in the first place.

There have been a lot of influential people in my life growing up, including some mentors and childhood friends. Most of them are dead now of old age, though. Which kinda sucks.


Damar wrote:
And how is our fine Rogue doing on this fine Starday? Any great plans for today? If you want the help I'm free to help you "loosen up" Kyra .

No big plans, no. Figured I'd do some more hammock testing. It's a sunny day, so why not? Kyra's off doing some sort of graveyard cleansing thing, anyway.


ulgulanoth wrote:
how much time have you had to play with those things called guns? aren't they fun?

No interest. They're loud and stinky and heavy. Can't really be quick and sneaky when you're hauling around a greasy smelly chunk of iron that'll be just as likely to blow up your hand as it is to deafen you or pinch a finger and give you a nasty blood blister. I can think of a LOT of better things to spend a few thousand gold coins on.

Guns are for people who don't want to take the time to get good at REAL fighting.

They're a flash in the pan, anyway. A few years from now, folks will have forgotten all about them.


OH! And stop shooting poor little Studpuffin in my thread! Go start yourself a "Let's shoot Studpuffin" thread or something.

All that gunpowder smell is making this place reek. I'm out for a while until this place airs out.

Dark Archive

but pirates have guns, and pirates are cool right?

also what do you think rogues are closer to, pirates or ninjas?


A couple more question for our lovely hostess for when she returns...also to help air the place out...*gust of wind*

Do you think your thread will exceeed the 'ask James Jacobs all your questions here' thread?

What advice would you have for my...friend a young human woman witch named Aleshia who was a orphaned raised in the temple of Calistria who just became employed at the Gold Goblin in Riddleport with a friend and a bunch of strangers?

What stegties have you used to get Kyra to loosen up in the past? Maybe we could give you additional advice?

I am guessing you do not like that new iconic much...the ones with the guns? Though she is pretty.


Dear Merisel,
Why are pretty women even prettier with white hair??

Do you really not like us monkeys?? we are really sneaky and many of us can stab.


Pathfinder Adventure Subscriber

Who was the scariest bad guy you've ever had to deal with?

Dark Archive

on the topic of vilians, how did Seoni and Valeros manage to get away from the whispering tyrant?

Dark Archive

4 people marked this as a favorite.
Studpuffin wrote:
Bullets, my only weakness!

Caw, caw bang, f~+~, I'm dead?

Shadow Lodge

Mikhaila Burnett wrote:
Studpuffin wrote:
Bullets, my only weakness!
Caw, caw bang, f&*+, I'm dead?

:)

+1


ulgulanoth wrote:

but pirates have guns, and pirates are cool right?

also what do you think rogues are closer to, pirates or ninjas?

(peeks into thread, sniffs the air... decides the gunpowder stink is gone)

I like to think of myself as closer to a pirate than a ninja, since I'm a rogue. Ninjas are their own thing, but ANYONE can be a pirate, in other words.

And not many pirates around these parts have guns. I hear that the Hurricane King carries a magic pistol, but he's one pirate out of an entire nation. I'm sure that if guns were less expensive and more widespread that more pirates would have them... but that's not the case.


John Kretzer wrote:

A couple more question for our lovely hostess for when she returns...also to help air the place out...*gust of wind*

Do you think your thread will exceeed the 'ask James Jacobs all your questions here' thread?

What advice would you have for my...friend a young human woman witch named Aleshia who was a orphaned raised in the temple of Calistria who just became employed at the Gold Goblin in Riddleport with a friend and a bunch of strangers?

What stegties have you used to get Kyra to loosen up in the past? Maybe we could give you additional advice?

I am guessing you do not like that new iconic much...the ones with the guns? Though she is pretty.

I'm chattier than that guy, but he's got a big head start. THE RACE IS ON!

Aleshia? Don't get too attached to that Gold Goblin. Property just weighs you down and then the man wants you to pay taxes on it. Also, watch out for reefclaws and wererats.

Woah... too many attempts to list for my strategies. Most everything, really. I'm not giving up yet, though!

I haven't talked to her yet, but I like her hat a lot.


Monkeygod wrote:

Dear Merisel,

Why are pretty women even prettier with white hair??

Do you really not like us monkeys?? we are really sneaky and many of us can stab.

Cause white hair is the bestest!

I like monkeys! Who said I don't like monkeys? I'LL STAB THEM! Shensen's the one who hates monkeys.


Kajehase wrote:
Who was the scariest bad guy you've ever had to deal with?

Hmmmmmm... Had a close call with Socorro at one point while I was sneaking around in some tunnels under Carrion Hill. He didn't notice me, thankfully. He's bad news.


ulgulanoth wrote:
on the topic of vilians, how did Seoni and Valeros manage to get away from the whispering tyrant?

I'm there too! Sheesh!

Well... I will be. That's from the future. I'm not sure HOW we got away from him. I like to think we got away because we destroyed him and I took his hat.

Silver Crusade

Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

Hey, weren't you the Queen of a River Kingdom?

What happened to Owlbearton?

Liberty's Edge RPG Superstar 2008 Top 32, 2011 Top 16

What's your favorite buff spell?

If you had chosen an archetype, which would you have picked?

What's your favorite style of cusine? Chelaxian, Varisian, Vudran, etc?

Aside from stealing valuable items for their monetary worth, what are the coolest ways you've used slight of hand?


DM_aka_Dudemeister wrote:

Hey, weren't you the Queen of a River Kingdom?

What happened to Owlbearton?

That's in a parallel dimension AND in the future. But it's doing fine!


JoelF847 wrote:

What's your favorite buff spell?

If you had chosen an archetype, which would you have picked?

What's your favorite style of cusine? Chelaxian, Varisian, Vudran, etc?

Aside from stealing valuable items for their monetary worth, what are the coolest ways you've used slight of hand?

Haste.

Swashbuckler... only I know how to use my favorite weapons automatically already, so the whole "pick a weapon" thing is kinda lame.

Varisian!

I actually don't use Sleight of Hand for stealing stuff that much. I'm not a pickpocket. Those guys are thugs. I use Sleight of Hand to do cool dagger tricks. Like spinning them idly around your fingers while you intimidate lowlives who tried to pick your pockets.

Silver Crusade

What land in the Inner Sea Region do you least want to visit?

What is best in life?


Hoi Merisel,

What is the greatest amount of daggers you have had to use to "solve" a problem?


Mikaze wrote:

What land in the Inner Sea Region do you least want to visit?

What is best in life?

Andoran. Or maybe Taldor.

Not knowing what tomorrow might bring.


Freehold DM wrote:

Hoi Merisel,

What is the greatest amount of daggers you have had to use to "solve" a problem?

23.


What would be your first reaction if Valeros put on a Girdle of Opposite Gender by mistake?

Liberty's Edge

HalfOrcHeavyMetal wrote:
What would be your first reaction if Valeros put on a Girdle of Opposite Gender by mistake?

Follow up question: What if it wasn't a mistake?


Merisiel Sillvari wrote:
scifan888 wrote:
If anyone kills that jerk Alain and destroys his soul would anyone care?
Alain would.

Anyone else?


scifan888 wrote:
Merisiel Sillvari wrote:
scifan888 wrote:
If anyone kills that jerk Alain and destroys his soul would anyone care?
Alain would.
Anyone else?

Only if I lack the onyx to animate the corpse.


Has Merisiel sneaked around and found out the names of the new iconicals?


HalfOrcHeavyMetal wrote:
What would be your first reaction if Valeros put on a Girdle of Opposite Gender by mistake?

I'd help him/her take it off of course!

Also there would be photographs. Using an anachronistic camera.


"Suny" wrote:

Has Merisiel sneaked around and found out the names of the new iconicals?

Maybe...

Dark Archive

Merisiel Sillvari wrote:
"Suny" wrote:

Has Merisiel sneaked around and found out the names of the new iconicals?

Maybe...

Share a little info please my lady, I'll keep quiet.


Are you going to do anymore hammock testing today? If so would you mind if I helped? I figure you could try to teach me all the benefits of being a worshiper of Calistria while we test out the durability of some of these. Lets just hope Kyra doesn't come along and try to heal me to death...

Scarab Sages

How did it happen that someone you became cover model for a tale about twisted ogres. Didn't you know at the time or was it intentional as a counterweight for the gory tale told?


Don't Trust Me wrote:
Merisiel Sillvari wrote:
"Suny" wrote:

Has Merisiel sneaked around and found out the names of the new iconicals?

Maybe...
Share a little info please my lady, I'll keep quiet.

Can't. They're shy. They want me to keep quiet unitl they have their big day on the blog.


Damar wrote:
Are you going to do anymore hammock testing today? If so would you mind if I helped? I figure you could try to teach me all the benefits of being a worshiper of Calistria while we test out the durability of some of these. Lets just hope Kyra doesn't come along and try to heal me to death...

Nope; got other things on schedule today (including a trip down the coast to investigate rumors of a new shipwreck... one infested with sahuagin!).


feytharn wrote:
How did it happen that someone you became cover model for a tale about twisted ogres. Didn't you know at the time or was it intentional as a counterweight for the gory tale told?

Cause I drew the straw with the number 3 on it. None of us iconics are particularly linked to those covers' background images in any way at all, really.


If you found a metamagic rod who would you give it to?


If you had the opportunity to go and play in another intellectual property and make acquaintances with a new group of friends, where would you like to go and who would you like to meet?


doctor_wu wrote:
If you found a metamagic rod who would you give it to?

Depends on the rod. Probably Kyra though. And mostly because that makes her healing spells better. And it turns out I end up needing those spells a lot.


Talonne Hauk wrote:
If you had the opportunity to go and play in another intellectual property and make acquaintances with a new group of friends, where would you like to go and who would you like to meet?

Hmmmm... Maybe Pirates of the Caribbean?


Merisiel,
How much would it cost for me to get you to stab the folk who write the Iconic's Bios and get them to hurry up??

Do you think there should be an "Of Stabbing" weapon enchantment, that deals extra damage when you stab a for, as opposed to cutting, hacking, slashing or bashing them??

Would it be ok if I called you the Magnificent Merisiel of Marvelous Maiming??


Monkeygod wrote:

Merisiel,

How much would it cost for me to get you to stab the folk who write the Iconic's Bios and get them to hurry up??

Do you think there should be an "Of Stabbing" weapon enchantment, that deals extra damage when you stab a for, as opposed to cutting, hacking, slashing or bashing them??

Would it be ok if I called you the Magnificent Merisiel of Marvelous Maiming??

More than you could afford, alas.

Nah. Stabby power shouldn't be something that only the rich can afford.

Yes. It would indeed be okay.


Would you consider carrying a gun if I made a magical one that was silent and instead of that bad smell it smelled like roses?

Have you tried reverse pychology on Kyra?

Have you ever slashed or bashed anything?

What is your favorite color?

Do you like dresses?

Are you left handed? Right handed? Or Ambidextrous?


Magnificent Merisiel of Marvelous Maiming,
would this be enough to get you to stab for me??

TREASURE pt1

and

TREASURE pt2 ????


Merisiel Sillvari wrote:
acecipher wrote:
Have you ever met the awesome, epic Shalelu? If so, what's your thoughts on her?
Have not met her. Is she cool? Sounds like she probably is.

Oh yes, Shalelu is most awesome and Epic. She's usually found somewhere in western or central Varisia.

Also, have you ever had any pets that were cute and fluffy?


John Kretzer wrote:

Would you consider carrying a gun if I made a magical one that was silent and instead of that bad smell it smelled like roses?

Have you tried reverse pychology on Kyra?

Have you ever slashed or bashed anything?

What is your favorite color?

Do you like dresses?

Are you left handed? Right handed? Or Ambidextrous?

Nope. Guns are gross. If you magic them up so they don't look or act or smell like guns, they're not guns anymore, so what's the point?

Nope.

Yup! Not as fun.

Depends who's wearing them.

Right handed.


Monkeygod wrote:

Magnificent Merisiel of Marvelous Maiming,

would this be enough to get you to stab for me??

TREASURE pt1

and

TREASURE pt2 ????

It's getting there, but nope.

251 to 300 of 5,350 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Gamer Life / Off-Topic Discussions / >>Ask Merisiel Sillvari ALL your questions here<< All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.