>>Ask Merisiel Sillvari ALL your questions here<<


Off-Topic Discussions

3,151 to 3,200 of 5,353 << first < prev | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | next > last >>
Dark Archive

maybe its just propaganda


It's a bit timey-wimey - basically that stuff is all in the future yet.

OOC:
If I've understood the gist of "Merisiel's" comments on the topic correctly.

Creative Director

Korrith wrote:

Hey, it can't be more dangerous than going home, where there's a hundred angry kinsmen and one livid red dragon waiting to tear me to pieces.

What did Hayato do with all those baby goblins he wound up with?

As far as I know, that never actually happened. Sometimes artists have overactive imaginations.


Misroi wrote:
Are there any languages that Valeros doesn't know how to say "one more round, barkeep" in?

Yeah... but he's pretty good at making his intentions clear anyway.

As far as drinking goes, at least.

Creative Director

SAMAS wrote:
Which do you prefer: Alchemist's fire, Acid, Liquid Ice, or Tanglefoot Bag?

Alchemist's fire. It's pretty!


Korrith wrote:

Have any of your companions ever used natural weapons to maul enemies?

I know I have! Feral Mutagen, RAWR!

Lini does that all the time.


The Friendly Lich wrote:

Where, when and how did you get that badass scar on your arm?

(The one we can see in your iconic illustration. On your upper left arm. Same color as the shadow on your chest - except this can't possibly be a shadow. Looks like a nasty burn.)

How far down your arm does it go?
Does it hurt?

It actually is indeed a shadow. I actually don't have any scars... Kyra won't let me keep them. Just the tattoo.


Victus Kalrox wrote:

Have you seen any goblins recently?

Hm? The blood on my hands and mask? Please don't be afraid, it isn't mine, nor is it human or elf. I feed only on goblinoids.

Yup!.

And if you eat goblinoids... you might wanna get some shots. They're... unhygienic.


Misroi wrote:

So, how exactly does the whole iconic business work? I mean, are you actually going on all these adventures in the art we see you in? Because that would mean you've stopped the rise of a Runelord, taken on a rogue efreeti, prevented the return of a serpent god, stopped the Whispering Way from freeing Tar-Baphon, became a pirate queen and are currently working on closing the Worldwound. (And that's just the APs!)

Is it just you? Do you have multiple Merisiel clones running around Golarion doing all this stuff? Or is it something else?

I go on a LOT of adventures, but no all of the art you see is of actual adventures I've been on. Some of them are artistic representations. Others are painted by soothsayers and diviners who claim to have seen the future. Some even claim they're depictions of other realities, and if that's the case I'd love to go there and meet one of those other Merisiels because I hear she's a GREAT kisser. (starts clockwatch for that comment to generate fan art)

Shadow Lodge

Are the dots above your eyebrows tattoos or more gems?


Orthos wrote:
Are the dots above your eyebrows tattoos or more gems?

Make up. The tatto is elsewhere.


Merisiel Sillvari wrote:
Misroi wrote:

So, how exactly does the whole iconic business work? I mean, are you actually going on all these adventures in the art we see you in? Because that would mean you've stopped the rise of a Runelord, taken on a rogue efreeti, prevented the return of a serpent god, stopped the Whispering Way from freeing Tar-Baphon, became a pirate queen and are currently working on closing the Worldwound. (And that's just the APs!)

Is it just you? Do you have multiple Merisiel clones running around Golarion doing all this stuff? Or is it something else?

I go on a LOT of adventures, but no all of the art you see is of actual adventures I've been on. Some of them are artistic representations. Others are painted by soothsayers and diviners who claim to have seen the future. Some even claim they're depictions of other realities, and if that's the case I'd love to go there and meet one of those other Merisiels because I hear she's a GREAT kisser. (starts clockwatch for that comment to generate fan art)

Yay Inter Dimensional LGBT Incest! (Trade mark pending)


Merisiel Sillvari wrote:
Orthos wrote:
Are the dots above your eyebrows tattoos or more gems?
Make up. The tatto is elsewhere.

So where is the tattoo and what is it of?


The NPC wrote:
Merisiel Sillvari wrote:
Misroi wrote:

So, how exactly does the whole iconic business work? I mean, are you actually going on all these adventures in the art we see you in? Because that would mean you've stopped the rise of a Runelord, taken on a rogue efreeti, prevented the return of a serpent god, stopped the Whispering Way from freeing Tar-Baphon, became a pirate queen and are currently working on closing the Worldwound. (And that's just the APs!)

Is it just you? Do you have multiple Merisiel clones running around Golarion doing all this stuff? Or is it something else?

I go on a LOT of adventures, but no all of the art you see is of actual adventures I've been on. Some of them are artistic representations. Others are painted by soothsayers and diviners who claim to have seen the future. Some even claim they're depictions of other realities, and if that's the case I'd love to go there and meet one of those other Merisiels because I hear she's a GREAT kisser. (starts clockwatch for that comment to generate fan art)
Yay Inter Dimensional LGBT Incest! (Trade mark pending)

Technically, wouldn't it be kissing yourself?


Alleran wrote:
The NPC wrote:
Merisiel Sillvari wrote:
Misroi wrote:

So, how exactly does the whole iconic business work? I mean, are you actually going on all these adventures in the art we see you in? Because that would mean you've stopped the rise of a Runelord, taken on a rogue efreeti, prevented the return of a serpent god, stopped the Whispering Way from freeing Tar-Baphon, became a pirate queen and are currently working on closing the Worldwound. (And that's just the APs!)

Is it just you? Do you have multiple Merisiel clones running around Golarion doing all this stuff? Or is it something else?

I go on a LOT of adventures, but no all of the art you see is of actual adventures I've been on. Some of them are artistic representations. Others are painted by soothsayers and diviners who claim to have seen the future. Some even claim they're depictions of other realities, and if that's the case I'd love to go there and meet one of those other Merisiels because I hear she's a GREAT kisser. (starts clockwatch for that comment to generate fan art)
Yay Inter Dimensional LGBT Incest! (Trade mark pending)
Technically, wouldn't it be kissing yourself?

aka Masturbation.


Alleran wrote:
The NPC wrote:
Yay Inter Dimensional LGBT Incest! (Trade mark pending)
Technically, wouldn't it be kissing yourself?

Yes and no. It goes into a whole other metaphysical discussion that the iconic rogue doesn't have the attention span for.

Although now that I think about it it can be boiled down to thus: They are two individuals with two different souls/minds that are closer than blood siblings or a parent and child. So yes, incest.


The NPC wrote:
Merisiel Sillvari wrote:
Misroi wrote:

So, how exactly does the whole iconic business work? I mean, are you actually going on all these adventures in the art we see you in? Because that would mean you've stopped the rise of a Runelord, taken on a rogue efreeti, prevented the return of a serpent god, stopped the Whispering Way from freeing Tar-Baphon, became a pirate queen and are currently working on closing the Worldwound. (And that's just the APs!)

Is it just you? Do you have multiple Merisiel clones running around Golarion doing all this stuff? Or is it something else?

I go on a LOT of adventures, but no all of the art you see is of actual adventures I've been on. Some of them are artistic representations. Others are painted by soothsayers and diviners who claim to have seen the future. Some even claim they're depictions of other realities, and if that's the case I'd love to go there and meet one of those other Merisiels because I hear she's a GREAT kisser. (starts clockwatch for that comment to generate fan art)
Yay Inter Dimensional LGBT Incest! (Trade mark pending)

David Gerrold invented it years ago. See The Man Who Folded Himself.


GreenDragon1133 wrote:
The NPC wrote:
Yay Inter Dimensional LGBT Incest! (Trade mark pending)
David Gerrold invented it years ago. See The Man Who Folded Himself.

Well dang... I'll just have to go back to my plan of copyrighting Spanish.


Our dear Lady Sillvari,

Is your armor a one-piece? It is quite stylish by the way. While on the topic of armor; What exactly is that Valerous wearing? My first guess would be a kind of breastplate- but they don't normally have a backplate like his armor does. One last question- what are the chances of us seeing you wear some Chainmail or a Breastplate (made of Mithral; of course)?

For curiosities sake,

Reyan Gremault


The NPC wrote:
Alleran wrote:
The NPC wrote:
Yay Inter Dimensional LGBT Incest! (Trade mark pending)
Technically, wouldn't it be kissing yourself?

Yes and no. It goes into a whole other metaphysical discussion that the iconic rogue doesn't have the attention span for.

Although now that I think about it it can be boiled down to thus: They are two individuals with two different souls/minds that are closer than blood siblings or a parent and child. So yes, incest.

Selfcest?


John Kretzer wrote:
Merisiel Sillvari wrote:
Orthos wrote:
Are the dots above your eyebrows tattoos or more gems?
Make up. The tatto is elsewhere.

So where is the tattoo and what is it of?

Somewhere secret, and it's of a wasp.


Reyan Gremault wrote:

Our dear Lady Sillvari,

Is your armor a one-piece? It is quite stylish by the way. While on the topic of armor; What exactly is that Valerous wearing? My first guess would be a kind of breastplate- but they don't normally have a backplate like his armor does. One last question- what are the chances of us seeing you wear some Chainmail or a Breastplate (made of Mithral; of course)?

For curiosities sake,

Reyan Gremault

Ummm... no. It's lots of pieces.

Valeros wears a breastplate for the most part.

And chances of catching me in a breastplate or chainmail are slim to zero. Leather is better.


Merisiel Sillvari wrote:
Reyan Gremault wrote:

Our dear Lady Sillvari,

Is your armor a one-piece? It is quite stylish by the way. While on the topic of armor; What exactly is that Valerous wearing? My first guess would be a kind of breastplate- but they don't normally have a backplate like his armor does. One last question- what are the chances of us seeing you wear some Chainmail or a Breastplate (made of Mithral; of course)?

For curiosities sake,

Reyan Gremault

Ummm... no. It's lots of pieces.

Valeros wears a breastplate for the most part.

And chances of catching me in a breastplate or chainmail are slim to zero. Leather is better.

But honey is quicker :3

Dark Archive

Merisiel, does Golarion have any thing similar to halloween?


ulgulanoth wrote:
Merisiel, does Golarion have any thing similar to halloween?

Yup.

Dark Archive

Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

What's your favorite Golarion holiday?


So, in the spirit of Halloween...

Which Iconic would you say is the creepiest one, intentionally or not?


Dragoncat wrote:

So, in the spirit of Halloween...

Which Iconic would you say is the creepiest one, intentionally or not?

Hmmmmmm... Damiel, probably.


Misroi wrote:
What's your favorite Golarion holiday?

Hmmm... maybe Crystalhue? That, or Firstbloom. Maybe the Night of the Pale. TOO MANY CHOICES.

Dark Archive

So Meri, who are you dressed as for the Golarion equivalent of halloween?


3 people marked this as a favorite.
ulgulanoth wrote:
So Meri, who are you dressed as for the Golarion equivalent of halloween?

I'm cosplaying that lady who just cosplayed me!


Are you or any of the other iconics availble for hire. I need you to eliminate some rather annoying clients my boss has attracted. I'd also have you eliminate him but I don't have enough gold for that type of job.


Damar wrote:
Are you or any of the other iconics availble for hire. I need you to eliminate some rather annoying clients my boss has attracted. I'd also have you eliminate him but I don't have enough gold for that type of job.

We absolutely are... but we don't blindly accept any job. For example, most of us won't accept assassination jobs. We DO accept jobs where we go in and defeat the evil types who consort with assassins.

Just sayin.


What...just because I used to be an assassin in a former life doesn't mean anything...

I don't have those skills anymore I swear. Hence why I was trying to hire you.

On another totally unrelated topic. Have you ever tought about setting Valeros up with Amari? I think they would make a really cute couple...in a everything dies type of way.

Silver Crusade

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Companion, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber
Damar wrote:

What...just because I used to be an assassin in a former life doesn't mean anything...

I don't have those skills anymore I swear. Hence why I was trying to hire you.

On another totally unrelated topic. Have you ever tought about setting Valeros up with Amari? I think they would make a really cute couple...in a everything dies type of way.

I'm actually in the Amiri x Lem camp.


Damar wrote:

What...just because I used to be an assassin in a former life doesn't mean anything...

I don't have those skills anymore I swear. Hence why I was trying to hire you.

On another totally unrelated topic. Have you ever tought about setting Valeros up with Amari? I think they would make a really cute couple...in a everything dies type of way.

Val does just fine on his own getting attention. He hardly needs my help.


Does Amiri need your help in getting attention? She tends to strike me as one of those girls most guys are intimidated by.


Tels wrote:
Does Amiri need your help in getting attention? She tends to strike me as one of those girls most guys are intimidated by.

Amiri gets what she wants. Don't worry about her!

Silver Crusade

Pathfinder Companion, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber
Tels wrote:
Does Amiri need your help in getting attention? She tends to strike me as one of those girls most guys are intimidated by.

Halflings do get the Fearless racial trait. :3


Has she ever wanted you? Or does she respect what you and Kyra have to much to let her desires be known if she has any?

Do you think she would answer our questions if we started a thread for her or is she to busy beating things into a pulp to have time for her fans?

Grand Lodge

Have you ever met any explosive-lovers among alchemists? Besides me, that is.

*chug chug chug* Honesh'ly, people jusht can't sheem to wait till I'm SHOBER before hirin' me for demoli- demlish- demolicious- kabooming-of-unwanted-shtuff. If that cleric didn't want me blowin' up hizh church, then he shoulda not given me da gold while I wazh drinkin'. My aim izh da WORSHT when I'm drunk.


Damar wrote:

Has she ever wanted you? Or does she respect what you and Kyra have to much to let her desires be known if she has any?

Do you think she would answer our questions if we started a thread for her or is she to busy beating things into a pulp to have time for her fans?

Not that I'm aware of, and she's pretty obvious, so I feel it's pretty safe to say no.

I have no idea if she'd answer questions, but my hunch is she's too busy.


Korrith wrote:

Have you ever met any explosive-lovers among alchemists? Besides me, that is.

*chug chug chug* Honesh'ly, people jusht can't sheem to wait till I'm SHOBER before hirin' me for demoli- demlish- demolicious- kabooming-of-unwanted-shtuff. If that cleric didn't want me blowin' up hizh church, then he shoulda not given me da gold while I wazh drinkin'. My aim izh da WORSHT when I'm drunk.

I'm not so sure we've met, so don't be so quick there, Mr. Bomby Blaster!

Dark Archive

Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

At the culmination of a series of improbable but incredibly awesome events, you have rescued a noble djinn from impending doom! As a result, he will grant you each a wish, improving one of your six stats. However, for some strange reason, the cosmos will not allow him to increase your highest stat.

So, removing Dexterity from the table, which stat do you ask the djinn to increase?

Creative Director

Misroi wrote:

At the culmination of a series of improbable but incredibly awesome events, you have rescued a noble djinn from impending doom! As a result, he will grant you each a wish, improving one of your six stats. However, for some strange reason, the cosmos will not allow him to increase your highest stat.

So, removing Dexterity from the table, which stat do you ask the djinn to increase?

Charisma.


Merisiel Sillvari wrote:
Misroi wrote:

At the culmination of a series of improbable but incredibly awesome events, you have rescued a noble djinn from impending doom! As a result, he will grant you each a wish, improving one of your six stats. However, for some strange reason, the cosmos will not allow him to increase your highest stat.

So, removing Dexterity from the table, which stat do you ask the djinn to increase?

Charisma.

Because the beauty sleep isn't working?


Dear Miss Sillvari not esquire,

In the event that someone made a film featuring the iconics out on an adventure, which of the them would you like to see? Not including yourself.


The NPC wrote:
Merisiel Sillvari wrote:
Misroi wrote:

At the culmination of a series of improbable but incredibly awesome events, you have rescued a noble djinn from impending doom! As a result, he will grant you each a wish, improving one of your six stats. However, for some strange reason, the cosmos will not allow him to increase your highest stat.

So, removing Dexterity from the table, which stat do you ask the djinn to increase?

Charisma.
Because the beauty sleep isn't working?

No.

Spoiler:
stab


The NPC wrote:

Dear Miss Sillvari not esquire,

In the event that someone made a film featuring the iconics out on an adventure, which of the them would you like to see? Not including yourself.

Not gonna answer this one since you were snarky and mean in your previous post. So there!

Spoiler:
second stab


Ow, both my kidneys...

3,151 to 3,200 of 5,353 << first < prev | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Gamer Life / Off-Topic Discussions / >>Ask Merisiel Sillvari ALL your questions here<< All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.