Paizo Job Opportunity: Customer Service Wizard!


Paizo General Discussion

1 to 50 of 60 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | next > last >>
Paizo Employee Sales Associate

1 person marked this as a favorite.

That's right folks, now's your chance to join the team that brings the most highly regarded customer service in the industry.

The evil monsters in the Tech Dept are stealing my Gninja Minion away from me, and it's up to YOU to fill those shoes.

Check out the job posting right here and apply within!

Help us, Paizo People, you're our only hope....

Grand Lodge

Pathfinder Adventure, Rulebook Subscriber; Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber

Why do you keep taunting me? :(

Liberty's Edge

Oh snap, THIS one I qualify for... IT'S JOB APPLICATION TIME!!

Contributor

Cosmo is a hard taskmaster.

Spoiler:

By which I mean he threatens with his ambulatory facial hair until emails are done.

Good luck to everybody who applies to any of the open positions that we have available!


I really really REALLY wish I lived in the right state so I could apply... or even the right part of the country. Blast you Missouri!


Pathfinder Adventure, Adventure Path, Companion, Lost Omens, Rulebook Subscriber

Estan interesados en personal que atienda a los clientes de habla hispana? :D


Really? Damn the commute would be a b~$+$.

Paizo Employee Franchise Manager

MaxBarton wrote:
I really really REALLY wish I lived in the right state so I could apply... or even the right part of the country. Blast you Missouri!

You know, I lived in Missouri for 18 years and I now work at Paizo. Don't let a mere 1,500 miles stop you from applying (if you're able and willing to move, that is).


Pathfinder Adventure Subscriber

If it weren't for the whole relocation thing I'd so apply for this. A job where you actually get to see the people you work with...

Good luck to anyone who does apply.

Liberty's Edge

Mark Moreland wrote:
MaxBarton wrote:
I really really REALLY wish I lived in the right state so I could apply... or even the right part of the country. Blast you Missouri!
You know, I lived in Missouri for 18 years and I now work at Paizo. Don't let a mere 1,500 miles stop you from applying (if you're able and willing to move, that is).

Where at in Missouri?

Also, telecommute. :)

Contributor

Mark Moreland wrote:
MaxBarton wrote:
I really really REALLY wish I lived in the right state so I could apply... or even the right part of the country. Blast you Missouri!
You know, I lived in Missouri for 18 years and I now work at Paizo. Don't let a mere 1,500 miles stop you from applying (if you're able and willing to move, that is).

I was in Missouri for a week last year, but we spent ten hour days doing surgical work on rainbow trout to harvest organs to ship back to our lab in NC. Didn't get much of a chance to see much of anything, except for a grossly long drive from Kansas City Kansas to Columbia, because our final flight got cancelled/rerouted.

But that's a really big tangent from this thread. So please folks, don't fear relocation for a fun job. :)

Paizo Employee Sales Associate

Hugo Solis wrote:
Estan interesados en personal que atienda a los clientes de habla hispana? :D

Si l'on se déplace à Seattle, bien sûr! J'ai française couverte, plus ou moins. :)

Grand Lodge

lol

I'm in beautiful Columbia, Mo myself.

I'm tempted to apply (I qualify for at least one position), however the extra cost of living is daunting. Mid-Missouri is cheap to live in.

Add to that I have two dogs (one a pit bull- what are pit bull laws like in Seattle?) and six cats. FInding a place to live would be exceedingly difficult.


Paizo's CS is the bees' knees. Application sent. Totally worth a move from AL,; my lease is over soon anyway.

Scarab Sages

I'll just wait for Paizo to move wherever I live before applying, but thanks for the offer. Besides, do you really want peoples' brainnnsss to go missing......


Congratulations to Lilith/Liz on her transfer into the domain of the PostMonster General. :)


Wrong country, but perfect job opportunity...willing to pay for a relocate tot he US, only a thousand or so dollars? no? okay then...

good luck to all applicants! :)


Derned relocation requirements!

Good luck to all!


Mark Moreland wrote:

You know, I lived in Missouri for 18 years and I now work at Paizo. Don't let a mere 1,500 miles stop you from applying (if you're able and willing to move, that is).

Sadly I don't have the finances to make the move, not unless the job paid a lot. Those college loan bills are not friendly :p

Studpuffin wrote:
Mark Moreland wrote:
MaxBarton wrote:
I really really REALLY wish I lived in the right state so I could apply... or even the right part of the country. Blast you Missouri!
You know, I lived in Missouri for 18 years and I now work at Paizo. Don't let a mere 1,500 miles stop you from applying (if you're able and willing to move, that is).

Where at in Missouri?

Also, telecommute. :)

Southern region, about 45 minutes away from Springfield. Telecommuting would be awesome lol

And good luck everyone!


Damned University Education.

Paizo Employee CEO

Charles Evans 25 wrote:

Congratulations to Lilith/Liz on her transfer into the domain of the PostMonster General. :)

Actually, she is reporting to Jeff Alvarez and working on the online store for him. Of course, being that the store is online, she will be interfacing quite a bit with the Postmonster and Vic, but she technically doesn't work for them. :)

-Lisa


MaxBarton wrote:
Mark Moreland wrote:

You know, I lived in Missouri for 18 years and I now work at Paizo. Don't let a mere 1,500 miles stop you from applying (if you're able and willing to move, that is).

Sadly I don't have the finances to make the move, not unless the job paid a lot. Those college loan bills are not friendly :p

Studpuffin wrote:
Mark Moreland wrote:
MaxBarton wrote:
I really really REALLY wish I lived in the right state so I could apply... or even the right part of the country. Blast you Missouri!
You know, I lived in Missouri for 18 years and I now work at Paizo. Don't let a mere 1,500 miles stop you from applying (if you're able and willing to move, that is).

Where at in Missouri?

Also, telecommute. :)

Southern region, about 45 minutes away from Springfield. Telecommuting would be awesome lol

And good luck everyone!

I got family in the Mt Vernon/Aurora/Monett area. Pretty country.


Lisa Stevens wrote:
Charles Evans 25 wrote:

Congratulations to Lilith/Liz on her transfer into the domain of the PostMonster General. :)

Actually, she is reporting to Jeff Alvarez and working on the online store for him. Of course, being that the store is online, she will be interfacing quite a bit with the Postmonster and Vic, but she technically doesn't work for them. :)

-Lisa

With guile and cookies on her side, they will one day report to her. Such are the ways of the gninja. They're sneaksy. ;)

Scarab Sages

Urizen wrote:
Lisa Stevens wrote:
Charles Evans 25 wrote:

Congratulations to Lilith/Liz on her transfer into the domain of the PostMonster General. :)

Actually, she is reporting to Jeff Alvarez and working on the online store for him. Of course, being that the store is online, she will be interfacing quite a bit with the Postmonster and Vic, but she technically doesn't work for them. :)

-Lisa

With guile and cookies on her side, they will one day report to her. Such are the ways of the gninja. They're sneaksy. ;)

Besides, we all know that PMG is really a sentient program permeating the entire global interwbez. People don't so much work for him as hope that they don't draw his attention and wrath.

Liberty's Edge

Pathfinder Starfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

Resume sent. It'd be an interesting change to go from Louisiana to the Pacific Northwest but I'm up for the adventure if I got hired.

The Exchange

Pathfinder Maps, Pawns Subscriber

Hmm.

Sczarni RPG Superstar Season 9 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2015 Top 32

Wow... I qualify for this more then the other dream job posted here.

I might have to send two resumes!


AlricLightwind wrote:
Resume sent. It'd be an interesting change to go from Louisiana to the Pacific Northwest but I'm up for the adventure if I got hired.

Howdy, neighbor! What part? I'm just north of dead center...


Lisa Stevens wrote:
Charles Evans 25 wrote:

Congratulations to Lilith/Liz on her transfer into the domain of the PostMonster General. :)

Actually, she is reporting to Jeff Alvarez and working on the online store for him. Of course, being that the store is online, she will be interfacing quite a bit with the Postmonster and Vic, but she technically doesn't work for them. :)

But.... but... but Cosmo never mentioned Jeff Alvarez or the online store in his post when I saw it. Oh well. I guess I've been Cosmo'ed... ;)

Scarab Sages

I am so glad my friend pointed this out to me. My attention on the boards is usually spent reading elsewhere. I totally would have missed this otherwise. Resume sent in last night. Good luck to all who apply! I am sure it would be a dream come true for any of us who get the position!


Pathfinder Adventure, Adventure Path, Companion, Lost Omens, Rulebook Subscriber
Cosmo wrote:
Hugo Solis wrote:
Estan interesados en personal que atienda a los clientes de habla hispana? :D
Si l'on se déplace à Seattle, bien sûr! J'ai française couverte, plus ou moins. :)

tres bien! huh, I mean... Muy bien! :D

Liberty's Edge

Pathfinder Starfinder Adventure Path Subscriber
Doc_Outlands wrote:
AlricLightwind wrote:
Resume sent. It'd be an interesting change to go from Louisiana to the Pacific Northwest but I'm up for the adventure if I got hired.
Howdy, neighbor! What part? I'm just north of dead center...

Up in the North East. Good to have a neighborly presence 'round here. :-)

Sczarni

I am going over my resume now. I'll have it sent in soon! I hope everyone gets a shot at this position!


Up around ULM? We just moved from there, bout 3 years ago. Still own land in the tail end of western Ouachita Parish.

Sczarni

Resume sent. I'm so excited!


If I didn't already have a Job, Government, Cushy, and family in New England, I would apply. I used to do that job in another industry, or close enough anyway.

Liberty's Edge

Pathfinder Starfinder Adventure Path Subscriber
Doc_Outlands wrote:
Up around ULM? We just moved from there, bout 3 years ago. Still own land in the tail end of western Ouachita Parish.

5 minutes North of campus, which makes taking ULM online classes seem useless. And sorry it took long to reply, just starting to recover from Epic Storm 2011.


Pathfinder Adventure, Adventure Path, Lost Omens, Maps, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Maps, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber
Jeremiziah wrote:
Oh snap, THIS one I qualify for... IT'S JOB APPLICATION TIME!!

Redmond to Cranberry is a pretty long commute every day.


Has this position been filled? And here I was just about to hit enter before realizing I didn't have the correct email! I hope I'm not too late!

Scarab Sages

Squeeks wrote:
Has this position been filled? And here I was just about to hit enter before realizing I didn't have the correct email! I hope I'm not too late!

Congrats to whomever got the position. I was waiting for my latest performance evaluation before sending in the resume. I'm sure this will be a dream job for the lucky applicant.

Paizo Employee Sales Associate

Squeeks wrote:
Has this position been filled? And here I was just about to hit enter before realizing I didn't have the correct email! I hope I'm not too late!

We are now in the interview process, so... yeah... you are too late. :)

Paizo Employee Chief Technical Officer

Psssst! We have another opening in CS!


Level in wizard not guaranteed. You must supply the requisite amount of XP.

Sczarni RPG Superstar Season 9 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2015 Top 32

Already sent in my resume.

I was wondering when a thread would be opened about this.

I sent in just my resume, should I have sent in a cover letter with it? If so, should I send one in now?

Liberty's Edge

Pathfinder Adventure, Adventure Path, Companion, Lost Omens, Rulebook Subscriber

Well, this should be an interesting conversation with my wife tonight. Daughter's in college and we're both thinking about shifting careers. Wonder if shifting coasts would also interest her.


So, Customer Service Wizard...will other arcane spellcasting classes be considered for this position?


3 people marked this as a favorite.

This job name is a blatant proof that Paizo hates martial classes!


*Grumble grumble*
Stupid college degree or equivalent requirement. That's actually a bigger obstacle than moving from Europe to Northwestern US.


Cosmo wrote:
Hugo Solis wrote:
Estan interesados en personal que atienda a los clientes de habla hispana? :D
Si l'on se déplace à Seattle, bien sûr! J'ai française couverte, plus ou moins. :)

Et moi qui pensais justement proposer mes services... :D


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Boy, so many people actually wanting to work in customer service. Even if it's Paizo, I'd still cut off my left arm than to do that again.

1 to 50 of 60 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Paizo / General Discussion / Paizo Job Opportunity: Customer Service Wizard! All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.