Arise Cheliax, Arise!


Pathfinder Society

Dark Archive

Re: Today's Blog - A Rebuttal

Victory indeed.

Let Andoran have their new tarnished symbol, soiled and cheapened by their very actions.

Let their toad Maldri gain a new shinny metal trinket to adorn his breast, let it weigh ever so heavy on him for the fell tasks he himself has put into motion.

Let all the Pathfinder bastard whelps of Almas have rejoice in their so called 'prestige' even as they bring Chaos into the inner sea.

It is an Empty and Hollow victory they have claimed for themselves.

We of Cheliax will have to content ourselves with the simple burden of Ruling the World entire.

Silver Crusade

4+ hours and not a single reply...

I think we know why Cheliax is losing.

The Exchange

I can't wait to see the look of horror on Andoran faces when I debut my new Chelaxian character. Suckers will never expect it!

Silver Crusade

Joseph Caubo wrote:
I can't wait to see the look of horror on Andoran faces when I debut my new Chelaxian character. Suckers will never expect it!

Eh, you'll never expect my response to your fell ways. My enemies are always caught off guard by me!


Chelaxians are those who are likely to brood for a while before they reply I think. The sentiments are right for a Chelaxian.
Andoran has won this battle, but the world, that is a different story. They seem to be descending into chaos and in time that will unravel whereas the law and order of Cheliax will drive on and on.
Mark my words, there is plenty of life left in the Chelaxian Empire, and life there is good for those who live by the system and play the game. We look forward to our continuing contact with those who support the Andoran ideals.
I watch them rejoicing in their victory and their new symbol. But a word of warning, beware, even a new symbol is just a symbol, and if you rejoice too long, those of us who support Cheliax will take full advantage.
Asmodeus' ways can be cruel, but we all know that sometimes you have to be cruel to be kind. And his ways of law provide a better, safer world for all who embrace it.
Ok so here's a reply from a loyal Chelaxian inquisitor of Asmodeus.

Sovereign Court 5/5 5/5 Venture-Lieutenant, Missouri—Cape Girardeau

Damn, I knew you dirty Chels :) were late sleepers but 5 hours of hitting the snooze?

Dark Archive 5/5 5/55/5 Venture-Captain, Indiana—Lafayette aka Cactus-Jack

Some of us have been working diligently upholding the Law of Cheliax and planning against the deceitful Andorans.

Silver Crusade

Cactus-Jack wrote:
Some of us have been working diligently upholding the Law of Cheliax and planning against the deceitful Andorans.

Aren't we spending a large amount of time together in tightly confined areas in about a month?

Dark Archive

ThornDJL7 wrote:
not a single reply...

We were all plotting busy Andoran's fall.

And since when did rebuttals elicit replies?

: P

Silver Crusade

It's like the Darklight Sisterhood having a comfort food slumber party up in this piece.

;)


Mikaze wrote:

It's like the Darklight Sisterhood having a comfort food slumber party up in this piece.

;)

Chelaxians know how to celebrate. Just sayin,' you haven't partied until you've partied with a barbezu.

Dark Archive 5/5 5/55/5 Venture-Captain, Indiana—Lafayette aka Cactus-Jack

ThornDJL7 wrote:
Cactus-Jack wrote:
Some of us have been working diligently upholding the Law of Cheliax and planning against the deceitful Andorans.
Aren't we spending a large amount of time together in tightly confined areas in about a month?

Why . . .yes. :}

Dark Archive

That seals it. I'm making a new character for Cheliax.

The Exchange

Gothulhu wrote:
That seals it. I'm making a new character for Cheliax.

Nice to have another delicious play thing join the ranks! :)

Grand Lodge

I love the Fluff of the Chelaxian Faction -- that's how come my name has their symbol -- but, honestly, why would anyone want to play in that Faction?

My Society PC is Andoran because, when creating the character, I felt that those kinds of Faction missions would be more fun to play. I'll do Chelaxian-like stuff in a Homebrew game where you have more fun than a standardized game.

And after looking at the Chelaxian missions -- that lady is a b*+$#; I'd never agree to complete a Faction mission just because of her attitude.

Grand Lodge 5/5

Joseph Caubo wrote:
Gothulhu wrote:
That seals it. I'm making a new character for Cheliax.
Nice to have another delicious play thing join the ranks! :)

That does it. I'm killing every Chelaxian at my tables at Dicehead Siege. You can all thank Joe.

Silver Crusade

Michael Brock wrote:
Joseph Caubo wrote:
Gothulhu wrote:
That seals it. I'm making a new character for Cheliax.
Nice to have another delicious play thing join the ranks! :)
That does it. I'm killing every Chelaxian at my tables at Dicehead Siege. You can all thank Joe.

Seconded!

The Exchange

Michael Brock wrote:
That does it. I'm killing every Chelaxian at my tables at Dicehead Siege. You can all thank Joe.

What's going to be really fun is when I survive and then roll my "Profession: Slaver" for my day job roll!

Grand Lodge

Michael Brock wrote:
Joseph Caubo wrote:
Gothulhu wrote:
That seals it. I'm making a new character for Cheliax.
Nice to have another delicious play thing join the ranks! :)
That does it. I'm killing every Chelaxian at my tables at Dicehead Siege. You can all thank Joe.

You're just starting now??? Get with the program, man!

;)


W E Ray wrote:

I love the Fluff of the Chelaxian Faction -- that's how come my name has their symbol -- but, honestly, why would anyone want to play in that Faction?

My Society PC is Andoran because, when creating the character, I felt that those kinds of Faction missions would be more fun to play. I'll do Chelaxian-like stuff in a Homebrew game where you have more fun than a standardized game.

And after looking at the Chelaxian missions -- that lady is a b%!!*; I'd never agree to complete a Faction mission just because of her attitude.

My character's family is being held hostage by the Paracountess, and their safety is dependent on his continued service.

Dark Archive 5/5 5/55/5 Venture-Captain, Indiana—Lafayette aka Cactus-Jack

Michael Brock wrote:
Joseph Caubo wrote:
Gothulhu wrote:
That seals it. I'm making a new character for Cheliax.
Nice to have another delicious play thing join the ranks! :)
That does it. I'm killing every Chelaxian at my tables at Dicehead Siege. You can all thank Joe.

Um, what about GMs??? Especially those traveling so far, with an Andoran no less, to attend?? : )

spoiler:
EXPLOSIVE RUNES!!

Silver Crusade

Cactus-Jack wrote:
Michael Brock wrote:
Joseph Caubo wrote:
Gothulhu wrote:
That seals it. I'm making a new character for Cheliax.
Nice to have another delicious play thing join the ranks! :)
That does it. I'm killing every Chelaxian at my tables at Dicehead Siege. You can all thank Joe.

Um, what about GMs??? Especially those traveling so far, with an Andoran no less, to attend?? : )

** spoiler omitted **

Hmm...A spoiler where no spoiler should reasonably be, placed conveniently by a Chelaxian.

*Casts Detect Magic*

@Forum GM, do I detect magic? If so, can I get a local Andoran Rogue to investigate this?

Sovereign Court 3/5

Have we not a single literate Andoran in the midst of our esteemed Society that will even attempt a half decent response to this drunken Chelaxian moan of pain?

[The dandy raises his fine crystal glass of wine and sips, looking around the room, excited at the potential Cheliax / Andoran sparring]

The Exchange

Theodric de LaMontagne wrote:

Have we not a single literate Andoran in the midst of our esteemed Society that will even attempt a half decent response to this drunken Chelaxian moan of pain?

[The dandy raises his fine crystal glass of wine and sips, looking around the room, excited at the potential Cheliax / Andoran sparring]

I thought about honoring you with a response, but I decided that Taldor was hardly an opponent of worth.

Spoiler:
Make a DC 18 Fort save from your Hemlock-poisoned drink!

Sovereign Court 3/5

Joseph Caubo wrote:
Theodric de LaMontagne wrote:

Have we not a single literate Andoran in the midst of our esteemed Society that will even attempt a half decent response to this drunken Chelaxian moan of pain?

[The dandy raises his fine crystal glass of wine and sips, looking around the room, excited at the potential Cheliax / Andoran sparring]

I thought about honoring you with a response, but I decided that Taldor was hardly an opponent of worth.

** spoiler omitted **

Or perhaps it was your inability to come up with any kind of response, or the shame resulting from your awful, awful use of the Taldane language. When your brethren figures out a way to enspell anything beyond a simple carpet, please! by all means! run back to the Society for a report, would you?

The dandy turns to another Pathfinder, putting a hand on her shoulder and says, "Oh, don't you think camels are wonderful creatures? they spit, they bray and they ruminate. Oh, and the smell! what lovely smell!"

Community / Forums / Organized Play / Pathfinder Society / Arise Cheliax, Arise! All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.