I ♥ Sith


Off-Topic Discussions

1 to 50 of 147 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | next > last >>

The first rule of the Sith: you don't talk about the Sith.

The second rule of the Sith: you don't talk about the Sith.

The third rule of the Sith: There can be only one! Or two... hell, I can't remember.


I really don't like people who deal in absolutes.


Does you leik mudkipz?


Darth Tyler Do'urden: Fanboy wrote:
Does you leik mudkipz?

Yes, with a light béarnaise.


They don't know what to do with just one of me.


I've been looking for a Sith thread great job Darth Tyler Do'urden: Fanboy!!!


This thread violates rule number one and two.

I find your lack of faith disturbing.


CourtFool wrote:

This thread violates rule number one and two.

I find your lack of faith disturbing.

You would!


You WISH!

Grand Lodge

Pathfinder Adventure, Rulebook Subscriber; Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber

YOU WHORE!


Darth Mao wrote:
You WISH!

For economy's sake.


Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
Darth Mao wrote:
You WISH!
For economy's sake.

Think of the Efreeti!


Darth Tyler Do'urden: Fanboy wrote:

The first rule of the Sith: you don't talk about the Sith.

The second rule of the Sith: you don't talk about the Sith.

The third rule of the Sith: There can be only one! Or two... hell, I can't remember.

As for not talking about the Sith... in order to do this right, we'll need a code name. How about we scramble the letters S-I-T-H and just see what we g--wait! Scratch that.


The Jade wrote:
As for not talking about the Sith... in order to do this right, we'll need a code name. How about we scramble the letters S-I-T-H and just see what we g--wait! Scratch that.

This.


CourtFool wrote:
The Jade wrote:
As for not talking about the Sith... in order to do this right, we'll need a code name. How about we scramble the letters S-I-T-H and just see what we g--wait! Scratch that.
This.

Oh... well, uh... yes... that works just fine. Don't know what I, uh...


staggers through the thread


Bah. Sith. Bunch of losers. They're the 13-year-old counter-strike players of the Star Wars universe. "Look at me, I have a scary name! I have this RED lightsabre. It's totally red! And I totally cheat with those Jedi rules. HAHA! Fear me! Please! I'll be your friend!"


KaeYoss wrote:
Bah. Sith. Bunch of losers. They're the 13-year-old counter-strike players of the Star Wars universe. "Look at me, I have a scary name! I have this RED lightsabre. It's totally red! And I totally cheat with those Jedi rules. HAHA! Fear me! Please! I'll be your friend!"

Says the guy with the clown avatar on the roleplaying website. That's just Age-ist propaganda!


attempts Force choke

fingers fall off

Dark Archive

Force Lightning

Easy there Zombeh. Remain strong with the Dark Side.


I am DARTH KNIGHT biotches!!


Darth Knight wrote:
I am DARTH KNIGHT biotches!!

You've got me imagining Dark Knight Batman using the dark side of the force and picturing how that would change his whole deal. Double the menace, double the cool.


Is this the Sith convention?


Darth Tyler Do'urden: Fanboy wrote:
KaeYoss wrote:
Bah. Sith. Bunch of losers. They're the 13-year-old counter-strike players of the Star Wars universe. "Look at me, I have a scary name! I have this RED lightsabre. It's totally red! And I totally cheat with those Jedi rules. HAHA! Fear me! Please! I'll be your friend!"
Says the guy with the clown avatar on the roleplaying website. That's just Age-ist propaganda!

Clowns are amusing. I just make people laugh.


KaeYoss wrote:
Darth Tyler Do'urden: Fanboy wrote:
KaeYoss wrote:
Bah. Sith. Bunch of losers. They're the 13-year-old counter-strike players of the Star Wars universe. "Look at me, I have a scary name! I have this RED lightsabre. It's totally red! And I totally cheat with those Jedi rules. HAHA! Fear me! Please! I'll be your friend!"
Says the guy with the clown avatar on the roleplaying website. That's just Age-ist propaganda!
Clowns are amusing. I just make people laugh.

They ALL float down here. When you're down here with us, you'll float too!

RPG Superstar 2012

Clowns. Why did it have to be clowns?


Chewbacca had b~@##-t#*#.


taig wrote:

Clowns. Why did it have to be clowns?

These are not the clowns you're looking for...


Darth Tyler Do'urden: Fanboy wrote:
KaeYoss wrote:
Bah. Sith. Bunch of losers. They're the 13-year-old counter-strike players of the Star Wars universe. "Look at me, I have a scary name! I have this RED lightsabre. It's totally red! And I totally cheat with those Jedi rules. HAHA! Fear me! Please! I'll be your friend!"
Says the guy with the clown avatar on the roleplaying website. That's just Age-ist propaganda!

Is this where they're holding the Tyler-D'oh!Durden family reunion?

WHY WON'T SOMEONE TELL ME WH- oh yeah, First Rule... keep forgetting

Sovereign Court RPG Superstar 2009 Top 32, 2010 Top 8

I just hate Sith that take levels in bard...

Spoiler:
Darth Brooks


Matthew Morris wrote:

I just hate Sith that take levels in bard...

** spoiler omitted **

Darth Behemoth


Matthew Morris wrote:

I just hate Sith that take levels in bard...

** spoiler omitted **

You missed a good show. The Sithie Chicks opened for him.

Dark Archive

You do not know the power of the Dark Side! Kneel before me, puny mortals or I shall deal with you harshly!

Dark Archive

Now to deal with those pesky Jedi.


Sooch a smeg!


Henceforth, I shall be known as... Darth... Zeppelin!


Bruunwald wrote:
Henceforth, I shall be known as... Darth... Zeppelin!

Oh the Humanity!


Tira'Mari-Sue Tyler-D'oh!Durden wrote:
Darth Tyler Do'urden: Fanboy wrote:
KaeYoss wrote:
Bah. Sith. Bunch of losers. They're the 13-year-old counter-strike players of the Star Wars universe. "Look at me, I have a scary name! I have this RED lightsabre. It's totally red! And I totally cheat with those Jedi rules. HAHA! Fear me! Please! I'll be your friend!"
Says the guy with the clown avatar on the roleplaying website. That's just Age-ist propaganda!

Is this where they're holding the Tyler-D'oh!Durden family reunion?

WHY WON'T SOMEONE TELL ME WH- oh yeah, First Rule... keep forgetting

That, and I'm Grandma's favorite. Nyah nyah!


Ambrosia Slaad wrote:
Bruunwald wrote:
Henceforth, I shall be known as... Darth... Zeppelin!
Oh the Humanity!

FIFY


Darth Lister wrote:
Sooch a smeg!

That's vile. I love it!


EVIL!


The Jade wrote:
Darth Knight wrote:
I am DARTH KNIGHT biotches!!
You've got me imagining Dark Knight Batman using the dark side of the force and picturing how that would change his whole deal. Double the menace, double the cool.

I knew I was good, for I am the Darth Knight!

Dark Archive

Great job finding Anakin to fulfill the prophecy and bring 'balance to the Force,' Qui-jon.

There were like, two Sith, and fifty or sixty Jedi.

Then there were *still* two Sith and only two surviving Jedi. Ta-da! Balance!

Here's a hint. Don't go for balance *when you're winning.*

Instead, take advantage of them being down, and kick them again!

Grand Lodge

Pathfinder Adventure, Rulebook Subscriber; Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber

Better yet, remember that 'balance' is an illusion that can only be maintained by constant checking of opposing forces.


2Centswise the Clown wrote:

They ALL float down here. When you're down here with us, you'll float too!

Levitation? That's for amateurs. 2nd-level power.


cracks open a Storm Trooper helmet for a snack


Why can't there be 3 or ideally 4?

Sovereign Court RPG Superstar 2009 Top 32, 2010 Top 8

Set wrote:

Great job finding Anakin to fulfill the prophecy and bring 'balance to the Force,' Qui-jon.

There were like, two Sith, and fifty or sixty Jedi.

Then there were *still* two Sith and only two surviving Jedi. Ta-da! Balance!

Here's a hint. Don't go for balance *when you're winning.*

Instead, take advantage of them being down, and kick them again!

I still hold that the reason the Sith fought the Jedi was to eliminate the competition.

Jedi:

  • abducted force sensative children and made them cut off all contact from their family.
  • Used mind control when diplomacy failed
  • Lied, cheated, stole.
  • Apparently had a cut off age, but never explained what happened to other children who were too old.
  • Served as judge, jury, and executioner.
    And that's just in the prequels.


  • There's a bunch of paper tigers in this thread, and I'm going to shred them.


    Luke, I am your president.

    1 to 50 of 147 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | next > last >>
    Community / Forums / Gamer Life / Off-Topic Discussions / I ♥ Sith All Messageboards

    Want to post a reply? Sign in.