Are you now or have you ever been the Antichrist?


Off-Topic Discussions


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber

Fess up now so we can kill you quickly.

Scarab Sages

Another thread dedicated to Sebastian? You do realize there'll be no living with him now.

The Exchange

Oddly enough they who shall remain nameless (mainly because i dont know who the hell they were) showed up at the gate and called me the Antichrist. First time I posted String theory invalidates religion and evolution idiots called me that. Kind of proved my point really - the capacity ot elicite a totally hostile response from people too stupid to offer a logical argument.

So if you are pushing those kinds of buttons - you are awesome! Wear this like a badge of honor.


String Theory invaladates Cheez Whiz!


You're a f#$!ing moron!


PROFFIT!!!


I'm not anti-christ per say, I just want to rule the world. So does that make me bad?


I think i have a shot at it. Supposedly the end of the world was to begin in 1999, the year i turned 18, which also saw the entry of the Euro into the international market. As such, i shall be buying your souls with that.

Have a nice day!

The Exchange

Romulan Don Freakin Rickles wrote:
You're a f~+*ing moron!

Oil is the Devil's Blood...


I was...but I got better.

Scarab Sages

Well, if I was the kill team would be closing in on your location right now...just keep an ear out for the sound of attack helicopters and heavy tracked armored vehicles approaching.


Yes, I was a liberal living in Texas.


Antichrist? Why would I want to be demoted?


Clearly, people who blame their anarchy on pie are Anti-Christ.


Evil Jeremy wrote:
I'm not anti-christ per say, I just want to rule the world. So does that make me bad?

Did Tears for Fears teach you nothing?


JMD031 wrote:
Fess up now so we can kill you quickly.

How dare you accuse me of being the Anti-Christ!?!?


Only in my dreams.

Shadow Lodge

You've been talking to some of my friends, haven't you? I knew I shouldn't have made that one jock cry for ten minutes!

Power Word Cry is more powerful than Kill by far...


yellowdingo wrote:

Oddly enough they who shall remain nameless (mainly because i dont know who the hell they were) showed up at the gate and called me the Antichrist. First time I posted String theory invalidates religion and evolution idiots called me that. Kind of proved my point really - the capacity ot elicite a totally hostile response from people too stupid to offer a logical argument.

So if you are pushing those kinds of buttons - you are awesome! Wear this like a badge of honor.

Someone doesn't like being preached to? Shocking.

Lighten up, Francis.


Clearly....

....it's me.

Silver Crusade

I've only been called that by my mom when she wanted to build up my self-esteem.


John Kretzer wrote:
I was...but I got better.

I was going there in a heart beat, and then I scrolled up and saw I was ninja'd by a mile.

Well done.


Being the Antichrist is stage everyone goes through.


Watcher wrote:
John Kretzer wrote:
I was...but I got better.

I was going there in a heart beat, and then I scrolled up and saw I was ninja'd by a mile.

Well done.

Well...I do still have some left over antichrist powers...one of which is the power of the Forums Ninja.

MUwhahahaha....and only a Ninja can kill a ninja....


Yes I am, but I'm returning to HELL! and I'm taking all of you with me!


JMD031 wrote:
Fess up now so we can kill you quickly.

Not yet, but I'm working on it.


My real first, middle and last names have six letters in them. I was adopted by a wealthy family. I have a birthmark on my head that looks exactly like the numbers 666, but its conviently covered up my my black hair. I have had like 100 babysitters in my life, because they keep quitting. Dogs love me and obey my commands.

Nope, not me...


It appears there are many heretics in this thread.


Shall we bring out the comfy chair?


Choose-your-own-troll-adventure answer:

"No, I'm not George W. Bush/Barack Obama!

If you chose George W. Bush: turn to page 30.

If you chose Barack Obama: turn to page 71."

Dark Archive

Pathfinder Adventure, Adventure Path Subscriber
John Kretzer wrote:
Watcher wrote:
John Kretzer wrote:
I was...but I got better.

I was going there in a heart beat, and then I scrolled up and saw I was ninja'd by a mile.

Well done.

Well...I do still have some left over antichrist powers...one of which is the power of the Forums Ninja.

MUwhahahaha....and only a Ninja can kill a ninja....

Typical ninja propoganda, everyone knows or should know if the Ninja PR firm they hired were not so good. Pirates can in fact and have many times killed ninjas. I myself have killed at least 666 ninjas and then I stopped at that number. I am not sure why ... perhaps the represents something?


Ah, smells like winning!


Charlie Sheen wrote:
Ah, smells like winning!

sniffs Courtfool's bum

Not from where I'm standing...

Contributor

I'm not the Antichrist, but I've met her. Her name's Anna and she was born on June 6th 1966 and was very proud to be in the running for the Antichrist. She also thought there was no reason why the position had to go to a man.


Anslasax is...duh!


Nope, not the antichrist, but if you know The Old Ones, can you tell them to stop leaving me voice mail in my head please.

Grand Lodge

Nope, I'm not Nero.

.
.
.

But I /

Wanna be /

ANARCHY


Gruumash . wrote:
Typical ninja propoganda, everyone knows or should know if the Ninja PR firm they hired were not so good. Pirates can in fact and have many times killed ninjas. I myself have killed at least 666 ninjas and then I stopped at that number. I am not sure why ... perhaps the represents something?

Ah you are probably a ninja than and just forgot you were. Typical amensia in background thing going on here. For some reason when a ninja gets amensia they become pirates...no one knows why.


W E Ray wrote:

Nope, I'm not Nero.

.
.
.

But I /

Wanna be /

ANARCHY

Sad truth is even Johnny Rotten sold out.

Video of Johnny shilling butter.


Xabulba wrote:
W E Ray wrote:

Nope, I'm not Nero.

.
.
.

But I /

Wanna be /

ANARCHY

Sad truth is even Johnny Rotten sold out.

Video of Johnny shilling butter.

That's John Lydon.

Johnny Rotten "sold out" the first time his corporate sponsor (Malcolm McLaren) gave him free pants.

Community / Forums / Gamer Life / Off-Topic Discussions / Are you now or have you ever been the Antichrist? All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.