Don't Reply To This Thread!


Off-Topic Discussions

1,451 to 1,500 of 2,044 << first < prev | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | next > last >>

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber

This post is for Wednesday.

Shadow Lodge

Wednesday doesn't need a post, but thanks you for your thoughtfulness.


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber

Well, I'm just a fan of Wednesday because it's often Hump day.


Gruumash . wrote:

Dear Traitor Doodblebug,

I actually have never attended a CON in my life. But that does not mean I won't attend. What are the dates of this said TOTALCON? I may decide to meet you there and watch you squirm as you gaze in awe of my mighty person.

I haven't either. It's a weekend in February (22nd-24th, I think?). Comrade Curtin brought it to my attention. There's a link at the end of Comrade Anklebiter's Fun-Timey Revolutionary Socialism Thread (shameless self-promotion). I'd link it again, but I've got to go to work.


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber

Work is no fun. Continue posting here.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
JMD031 wrote:
Work is no fun. Continue posting here.

The only reason you post here is because I allow you to post here. Your every action since you arrived here has been according to my plan. Your sense of self-determination is simply an illusion that you cling to...


All the Leafar acolytes will be hanging out here!


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Acolyte of Leafar the Loved wrote:
All the Leafar acolytes will be hanging out here!

Total Con 2012: Gaming Like There's No Tomorrow. Yes, they are part of the few who understand that there really is no tomorrow...


Leafar the Lost wrote:
Total Con 2012: Gaming Like There's No Tomorrow. Yes, they are part of the few who understand that there really is no tomorrow...

Hee hee! I didn't even notice that.

Shadow Lodge

It certainly is a total con...


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber
Leafar the Lost wrote:
JMD031 wrote:
Work is no fun. Continue posting here.
The only reason you post here is because I allow you to post here. Your every action since you arrived here has been according to my plan. Your sense of self-determination is simply an illusion that you cling to...

Did you guys hear something? Must have been the wind.


JMD031 wrote:
Leafar the Lost wrote:
JMD031 wrote:
Work is no fun. Continue posting here.
The only reason you post here is because I allow you to post here. Your every action since you arrived here has been according to my plan. Your sense of self-determination is simply an illusion that you cling to...
Did you guys hear something? Must have been the wind.

Sounded like a lot of hot wind.


[Kneels and fingers his Leafar beads]

O Leafar, who hast forgotten the world that he is from, please let today be a good day, and please take me with you at the End of All Time, and please forgive the offenses of those who trespass against you, unless they be Dorkmash, VM mercenario, JMD031 or TOZ, whom you can do with as you please. And, please, send me a $1000.

Amen.


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber
VM mercenario wrote:
JMD031 wrote:
Did you guys hear something? Must have been the wind.
Sounded like a lot of hot wind.

That is very odd weather considering it is the middle of winter, at least in the northern hemisphere.


JMD031 wrote:
VM mercenario wrote:
JMD031 wrote:
Did you guys hear something? Must have been the wind.
Sounded like a lot of hot wind.
That is very odd weather considering it is the middle of winter, at least in the northern hemisphere.

Here down in the south hemisphere is summer, but it's raining a lot this week, the summer heat hasn't really started.


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber

Yet there seems to be a lot of hot air....


It's like there is a hot-air buffon, I mean, ballon, around.


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber

So, for everyone's information, it may be a while before a new rant is made available. I know, I know, this was the one everyone was waiting on, but truth be told, I don't have a lot of time to devote to ranting right now and I am eagerly awaiting the birth of my second child so I have little reason to rant at this time. Maybe after the child is born and I'm suffering from sleep deprivation I'll be better able to come up with something. Until then I return you to your regularly scheduled posting in this thread.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
JMD031 wrote:
Leafar the Lost wrote:
JMD031 wrote:
Work is no fun. Continue posting here.
The only reason you post here is because I allow you to post here. Your every action since you arrived here has been according to my plan. Your sense of self-determination is simply an illusion that you cling to...
Did you guys hear something? Must have been the wind.

No, you farted...


[Fingers Leafar beads]

Hail Leafar, full of grace, Thou art with me.

Blessed are Thou amongst Paizo Messageboard posters and blessed is the fruit of Thy thread.

Holy Leafar, Master of Time, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour when we post in Thy thread.

Amen.

Dark Archive

Pathfinder Adventure, Adventure Path Subscriber
Acolyte of Leafar the Loved wrote:

[Fingers Leafar beads]

Hail Leafar, full of grace, Thou art with me.

Blessed are Thou amongst Paizo Messageboard posters and blessed is the fruit of Thy thread.

Holy Leafar, Master of Time, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour when we post in Thy thread.

Amen.

Why are you praying to yourself ... the figament of your imagination that is the Lost One.


[Fingers Leafar beads]

...and, please, Leafar, let me kick Dorkmash's ass at a game of Blood Bowl at TotalCon. Amen.

___
(Actually, I have no idea how to play Blood Bowl)

Grand Lodge

Pathfinder Adventure, Rulebook Subscriber; Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber

I think it involves mashing in your face and catching the resulting bleeding in a bowl. The one with the most blood in the bowl wins.

Dark Archive

Pathfinder Adventure, Adventure Path Subscriber

Doodlebug being the gentleman I am I will allow you to go first.

In fact I will allow you to win the game entirely based upon TOZ's description.


Gruumash . wrote:

Doodlebug being the gentleman I am I will allow you to go first.

In fact I will allow you to win the game entirely based upon TOZ's description.

Ohhh, that reminds me of a joke. Do you guys want to hear it? Err... Read it?


And now I forgot it again... Frak!


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber

After reading many of Doodlebugs posts as the Acolyte of No one, I kind of wish I had an acolyte. Then I would have the shiniest boots.

Dark Archive

Pathfinder Adventure, Adventure Path Subscriber

JMD031 maybe if you ask Dooblebug nicely he will convert to worshipping you and then you can get your boots all nice and shined up.

I will say he did a great job when he was working my package store. Ah I miss those days. Hey Anklebiter do you miss those times as much as I do?


No, I don't. And by the way, I stole out of the register every evening! How else do you think I could afford these Leafar beads made out of solid platinum? In your face, Dorkmash!

And, no, I won't convert. Why? Because Leafar is the Way and JMD031 is just some guy on the internet pretending to be a slaad.

There is but One God (Leafar) and Doodlebug Anklebiter is his Prophet.

Dark Archive

Pathfinder Adventure, Adventure Path Subscriber

Those are not platinum by the way. I let you steal from the register but when you used that money to pay for those beads I got the money back. The I had the group you commissioned the prayer beads with switch the platinum with pewter .... yes you failed your appraise check epic fail.

I would have let you keep the money too had you remained loyal. Too bad really now VM Mercenario has been given the order for you too be ... terminated, liquidated and otherwise rubbed out. Enjoy your last time on this earth but you won't see the Mayan Calendar end one because the world won't end and perhaps a certian individual will ensure you won't see that date. Cheers and have a pleasant Tuesday.

VM: I just doubled the orginal fee. Once you eliminate Anklebiter Lanfear goes with him since Anklebiter created him to begin with and he does not truly exist. Really the reason he is Lost right? Lost in the confinds of Anklebiters imagination.


I pity the fool who tries to raid my compound! Because 1) I'm armed to the teeth; 2) Leafar shall protect me; and 3) the Teamsters have got my back. Right now, even as we speak, my brothers are setting up a giant inflatable rat in front of your store. Picket lines mean don't cross!

Dark Archive

Pathfinder Adventure, Adventure Path Subscriber

:) Who said all your friends in the Union are loyal to your cause?

I have already heard the discontent about Lanfear's supposed rule and that no one sees him or if they do you and he are never in the same place at the same time. It is falling apart my friend VM is smart enough that he will come when you least expect it. As for your brothers setting up the picket line? Well I paid them so they are now working for me and no longer is there a picket line. They looked hungry and I gave them food and a roof over there heads one of their own not one they had to share with everyone else.

Maybe you should come on down to the store and see how the picket line is doing yourself?


Hold on a second there, pal, Leafar is great and Leafar is The Way, but Leafar does not even supposedly "rule" the Teamsters. In fact, I haven't made a single mention of Leafar to my brothers and sisters, so I'm going to have to doubt your entire post, Dorkmash.

Dark Archive

Pathfinder Adventure, Adventure Path Subscriber
Acolyte of Leafar the Loved wrote:
Hold on a second there, pal, Leafar is great and Leafar is The Way, but Leafar does not even supposedly "rule" the Teamsters. In fact, I haven't made a single mention of Leafar to my brothers and sisters, so I'm going to have to doubt your entire post, Dorkmash.

Hmm so either you do not love your bothers and sisters near enought to save them from this horrible calamity your master claims is taking place or more likely you know this Lanfear is but a figment of your imagination so you don't dare say anything to them about it.


Already tried killing him, Gruumash. But he's so annoying that they kept kicking him from realm to realm and eventually he got booted back to life. His "Leafar" delusion is so boring not even the modrons can take it.
It's actually amusing, the most epic adventure ever lived by a goblinoid and he didn't actually got to do anything, except annoy people.


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber
Acolyte of Leafar the Loved wrote:

No, I don't. And by the way, I stole out of the register every evening! How else do you think I could afford these Leafar beads made out of solid platinum? In your face, Dorkmash!

And, no, I won't convert. Why? Because Leafar is the Way and JMD031 is just some guy on the internet pretending to be a slaad.

There is but One God (Leafar) and Doodlebug Anklebiter is his Prophet.

Pretending to be a Slaad? That is ridiculous. I don't need to have delusions of being a god to know how awesome I am. And besides, there are better goblins out there than Doodlebug. I mean its sad really, most goblins are awesome, but this Doodlebug guy just tries way too hard. I imagine he's kind of like Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer and the other goblins won't let him play in their goblin games.

Dark Archive

Pathfinder Adventure, Adventure Path Subscriber

Well we don't have to wonder why none of the other goblins let him play with them. I mean this is probably the reason he invented Lefear to begin with he had no one else to talk too or play with.

VM did you try using a sphere of annilahation? That might end the whole thing altogether?


Too much work, not enough Xp. Besides, if Leafar the Looney Tune is just a fruit of his imagination, we would lose the comedic gold of Leafar the Laughable and his hilarious statements.

Dark Archive

Pathfinder Adventure, Adventure Path Subscriber

Ah truer words never spoken.

Anklebiter you have been given a reprieve.

I hearby remove any bounty upon thy head for fear of losing or comedic source your ramblings as Lanfear the Lost and pitiful.


[Wipes brow and sighs in relief]

I mean, not that I was ever scared or anything. Though I walk through the valley of evil, Leafar shall protect me!


JMD031 wrote:
I mean its sad really, most goblins are awesome, but this Doodlebug guy just tries way too hard. I imagine he's kind of like Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer and the other goblins won't let him play in their goblin games.

And just like Rudolph, when it is dark and stormy, I shall be there to show The Way!

To Leafar!


VM mercenario wrote:
But he's so annoying that they kept kicking him from realm to realm and eventually he got booted back to life.

You're making me blush.

VM mercenario wrote:


It's actually amusing, the most epic adventure ever lived by a goblinoid and he didn't actually got to do anything, except annoy people.

Now I'm blushing even more.


[Fingers platinum Leafar beads]

"And Leafar said unto Doodlebug Anklebiter, Let it not be grievous in thy sight because of the lad, and because of thy bondswoman; in all that Monica Bellucci hath said unto thee, hearken unto her voice; for in Gark the Goblin shall thy seed be called.

"And also of the son of the bondwoman will I make a nation, because he is thy seed.

"And Doodlebug Anklebiter rose up early in the morning, and took bread, and a bottle of water, and gave it unto Julie Delpy, putting it on her shoulder, and the child, and sent her away: and she departed, and wandered in the wilderness of New Hampshire."

So, as The Book of Leafar clearly indicates, supplication of Leafar will get you so many hawt chicks, you can toss French superstars to the wolves!


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Acolyte of Leafar the Loved wrote:

[Fingers platinum Leafar beads]

"And Leafar said unto Doodlebug Anklebiter, Let it not be grievous in thy sight because of the lad, and because of thy bondswoman; in all that Monica Bellucci hath said unto thee, hearken unto her voice; for in Gark the Goblin shall thy seed be called.

"And also of the son of the bondwoman will I make a nation, because he is thy seed.

"And Doodlebug Anklebiter rose up early in the morning, and took bread, and a bottle of water, and gave it unto Julie Delpy, putting it on her shoulder, and the child, and sent her away: and she departed, and wandered in the wilderness of New Hampshire."

So, as The Book of Leafar clearly indicates, supplication of Leafar will get you so many hawt chicks, you can toss French superstars to the wolves!

"And I tell you that you are Doodlebug Anklebiter, and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of Hades will not overcome it. I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven; whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven." -Book of Leafar, 16:18-19


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber

Someone close the door, you are letting all the cold air out.


Hmm. I feel toasty. It must be Leafar's love that's keeping me warm.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Gruumash . wrote:

:) Who said all your friends in the Union are loyal to your cause?

I have already heard the discontent about Lanfear's supposed rule and that no one sees him or if they do you and he are never in the same place at the same time. It is falling apart my friend VM is smart enough that he will come when you least expect it. As for your brothers setting up the picket line? Well I paid them so they are now working for me and no longer is there a picket line. They looked hungry and I gave them food and a roof over there heads one of their own not one they had to share with everyone else.

Maybe you should come on down to the store and see how the picket line is doing yourself?

"Then be afraid of the sword for yourself, for wrath brings the punishment of the sword, so that you may know there is judgment!"

Book of Leafar 19:29


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Acolyte of Leafar the Loved wrote:
Hmm. I feel toasty. It must be Leafar's love that's keeping me warm.

"Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of Leafar and of the Sun and of the Holy Spirits, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age." Book of Leafar 28:19-20


Leafar will make of my seed a mighty nation!

Grand Lodge

Pathfinder Adventure, Rulebook Subscriber; Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber
Acolyte of Leafar the Loved wrote:
Hmm. I feel toasty. It must be Leafar's love that's keeping me warm.

That's not love you're feelin'...

1,451 to 1,500 of 2,044 << first < prev | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Gamer Life / Off-Topic Discussions / Don't Reply To This Thread! All Messageboards