Don't Reply To This Thread!


Off-Topic Discussions

51 to 100 of 2,044 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
RPG Superstar 2012

I thought for sure this would have gone to the archives by now.


Leafar the Lost wrote:
For personal, private reasons, I don't want anyone to reply to this thread. You can look at it, talk about it with your friends & family, and even post comments about it on other threads. HOWEVER, I truly do not want any replies to this thread. I thank you in advance for respecting my wishes. Have a nice day.

<WTF BOOM>

RPG Superstar 2009 Top 32

taig wrote:
I thought for sure this would have gone to the archives by now.

Of course a thread that is this active won't go into the archives until the postmonster has to close it for length.

Liberty's Edge Contributor, RPG Superstar 2012

Lord Fyre wrote:
taig wrote:
I thought for sure this would have gone to the archives by now.
Of course a thread that is this active won't go into the archives until the postmonster has to close it for length.

It's amazingly active considering the OP.

Liberty's Edge Contributor, RPG Superstar 2012

Lord Fyre wrote:
taig wrote:
I thought for sure this would have gone to the archives by now.
Of course a thread that is this active won't go into the archives until the postmonster has to close it for length.

So we should rename this thread to FaWTL: Don't Reply to this Thread! ?

Because DRTTT doesn't quite roll off the tongue...


I win


Are we still doing nothing here?


...Bizzzzz...

RPG Superstar 2009 Top 32

Ambrosia Slaad wrote:
Are we still doing nothing here?

As far as I can tell, nothing is happening here.


Not a damned thing


Lord Fyre wrote:
Ambrosia Slaad wrote:
Are we still doing nothing here?
As far as I can tell, nothing is happening here.

Hooray! There's decades worth of Nothing piling up that had not been done, but finally -- thanks to you good Paizonians -- Nothing is finally being done!

Nothing is finally happening!

It's here, Nothing's finally here! {spins in a circle til passing out from dizziness}

The Non-Event, Monday nights at 9PM Maelstrom Standard Time, right here on the Nothing Broadcasting Corporation


nothing happens because nobody will do it.


Winnegan's fake. wrote:

nothing happens because nobody will do it.

You an thank the Slackers union local 101 for that.

Slackers Union hard at work doing nothing for the betterment of nobody.


I respectfully asked that no one reply to this thread, and then 64 posts later you guys & gals are still doing it. I don't understand...


Leafar the Lost wrote:
I respectfully asked that no one reply to this thread, and then 64 posts later you guys & gals are still doing it. I don't understand...

I most certainly did not and I resent the implication!!!

Liberty's Edge Contributor, RPG Superstar 2012

There you are! I was beginning to think this thread would die from lack of interest.

Silver Crusade

Leafar the Lost wrote:
I respectfully asked that no one reply to this thread, and then 64 posts later you guys & gals are still doing it. I don't understand...

I blame spite.

Liberty's Edge

Leafar the Lost wrote:
I respectfully asked that no one reply to this thread, and then 64 posts later you guys & gals are still doing it. I don't understand...

You posted it too close to the FAWTLy border. Per LPM's initial charter:

The awesome and magnificent Lord President Moorluck wrote:
"... and therily, if thoust dost post neareth the outlying edgeth of FAWTLy lands, thou dost foregoeth all rightsth to privacy* and understandeth that thou may loseth all control of thy thread"

*pronounced priv-a-see


Celestial Healer wrote:
Leafar the Lost wrote:
I respectfully asked that no one reply to this thread, and then 64 posts later you guys & gals are still doing it. I don't understand...
I blame spite.

Your wrong. Its quite clearly malice.


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber
Leafar the Lost wrote:
I respectfully asked that no one reply to this thread, and then 64 posts later you guys & gals are still doing it. I don't understand...

It is simple psychology. You told people on the internet to not do something so clearly they are compelled to do so. I'm sure there is a law or axiom about it somewhere.


Leafar the Lost wrote:
I respectfully asked that no one reply to this thread, and then 64 posts later you guys & gals are still doing it. I don't understand...

You didn't ask in the proper way. You weren't wearing a pink chiffon tutu twirling plates on sticks while balancing on a ball when you asked. You should have also submitted a formal request to the resident pony-lawyer so it could be promptly disregarded or ignored at his pleasure. Then there are the standard bribes of pizza and booze for the Paizo staff followed by funny pics of yourself to be posted on you-tube so we can all make snide comments about how silly you look.

If you went through those steps we would have acquiesced and not responded to your thread. However failing to abide by these arbitrary rules you have forfeited any say in if people can respond to this thread.


Is this the right place to post up complaints about the lack of iconic characters using shoe laces?


Caught in the Crossfire wrote:
Is this the right place to post up complaints about the lack of iconic characters using shoe laces?

No.


Wet Blanket wrote:
Celestial Healer wrote:
Leafar the Lost wrote:
I respectfully asked that no one reply to this thread, and then 64 posts later you guys & gals are still doing it. I don't understand...
I blame spite.
Your wrong. Its quite clearly malice.

No way. Malice is too common. It's gotta be the lemony-lime goodness of Spite. It's even more refreshing than Haterade. ;P


Ambrosia Slaad wrote:
Lord Fyre wrote:
Ambrosia Slaad wrote:
Are we still doing nothing here?
As far as I can tell, nothing is happening here.

Hooray! There's decades worth of Nothing piling up that had not been done, but finally -- thanks to you good Paizonians -- Nothing is finally being done!

Nothing is finally happening!

It's here, Nothing's finally here! {spins in a circle til passing out from dizziness}

The Non-Event, Monday nights at 9PM Maelstrom Standard Time, right here on the Nothing Broadcasting Corporation

This post made my day. Woo hoo! Nothing is happening!!!! :D


Am I the only one who has respected the original poster's wishes in not responding to the original post? I have of course responded to the response to my nonresponse, and I think that should make responses to nonresponses nonresponses as well.


I'm just here to tell the moon to tell the marcher.

Sovereign Court

Dotting the thread, so I can find it later.


Why?

RPG Superstar 2008 Top 16

SMURF

RPG Superstar 2009 Top 32

Winnegan's fake. wrote:

Why?

Why not?

Liberty's Edge

Lord Fyre wrote:
Winnegan's fake. wrote:

Why?

Why not?

Because!

Dark Archive

Ashe Ravenheart wrote:
Lord Fyre wrote:
Winnegan's fake. wrote:

Why?

Why not?
Because!

Because why!?!?!?

RPG Superstar 2009 Top 32

Lobriathus Berwell wrote:
Ashe Ravenheart wrote:
Lord Fyre wrote:
Winnegan's fake. wrote:

Why?

Why not?
Because!
Because why!?!?!?

Who knows?


Pathfinder Companion, Maps Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber

Ahhh! Good to see we are still going as the OP wished.


Who's on first.


Winnegan's fake. wrote:
Who's on first.

That's what I'm trying to find out!!!


who is.


Who is what?


Who is not What, What's on second


I don't know.


Third base.


This was not an experiment. This was not some lame troll post. There was no malice involved. At all. I just wanted to have no one reply to this thread. That was it. Now, let this be the last post...


It's a test, isn't it? You're testing us to see how we react. Who are you going to report this to? The government? Men in Black? Your Alien Overlords? Robot's from the future?

Oh God! They're watching us right now, aren't they?

AIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

RPG Superstar 2009 Top 32

Conspiracy Buff wrote:

It's a test, isn't it? You're testing us to see how we react. Who are you going to report this to? The government? Men in Black? Your Alien Overlords? Robot's from the future?

Oh God! They're watching us right now, aren't they?

AIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

You left out Organized Crime and Big Business.

Yes, I know that they -and the government- are really just different tenticles of our real masters.

RPG Superstar 2012

Dang it! He wanted his post to be the last one! Can't you people read! Sheesh!


taig wrote:
Dang it! He wanted his post to be the last one! Can't you people read! Sheesh!

You don't fool me! You may look like a harmless badger, but I know the truth - You're one of THEM!!!!


He's actually a harmful badger.


Leafar the Lost wrote:
This was not an experiment. This was not some lame troll post. There was no malice involved. At all. I just wanted to have no one reply to this thread. That was it. Now, let this be the last post...

(:
Don't post

Don't chat out of time
Don't type
Don't worry
Everything's just fine
Just fine

Don't troll
Don't joke
Don't hope for a Poke
Don't gripe
Don't hype
Or comment with a |

Don't smurf
Just dance in the snark
Don't quote
Don't cite
Don't make a poodle bark

Don't sulk
Don't pout
Don't whisper if you can SHOUT
Don't roll, do role
That's a badger, not a mole

Don't taunt the undead
Don't shamble
Don't lurch
Don't nibble on my head
Make it Popeye's, not Church(es)

Don't discuss any polls
Don't pontificate
Don't ad
Don't hom
Don't strawman, debate
Can't win at any rate

Don't post it on the board
Don't expect to be ignored
Don't reach for your sword
Nothing personal, we're just bored

{falsetto} I feel dumb...

RPG Superstar 2012

Winnegan's fake. wrote:
He's actually a harmful badger.

Only when I'm angry.

Or is that hungry?

51 to 100 of 2,044 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Gamer Life / Off-Topic Discussions / Don't Reply To This Thread! All Messageboards