Don't Reply To This Thread!


Off-Topic Discussions

1,301 to 1,350 of 2,044 << first < prev | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | next > last >>
Shadow Lodge

Wh@t?


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber
Doodlebug Anklebiter wrote:

So, I don't know if you guys caught it, but there was another Leafar thread that Gary Teter closed, and in it he provided a link to yet another Leafar thread that he closed. And there it was.

The good ol' days before the fall. Me and Leafar, taking on the messageboards. Me and Leafar holding hands and dancing through the meadows, telling jokes and laughing, listening to the songs of crickets and chipmunks, and, and, and....

[Starts weeping]

I want to go back to the old days, Leafar. I want to go back to when it was you and I against the world, against the TOZes and the JMDwhatevers. I want, I want, I want to go back to the way it used to be, Leafar the Loved.

I'm sorry I ever turned away from you!

It's JMD031.

*punts Doodlebug Anklebiter*


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber
Leafar the Lost wrote:
Not even Dr. Who (by the way I know his real name and I won't reveal it) can stop the THE END OF TIME! There will be no Christmas special this year, because Time will end on December 21, 2012! Unless, of course, they release the Dr. Who Christmas special prior to that date...

Christmas specials always have happy endings. So, by that logic Christmas will be saved due to the assistance of cute little animated animals or spunky kids.


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber
Leafar the Lost wrote:
Yes, those were the good old days, but unforunately those days will end on December 21, 2012, when the Mayan Calendar and TIME ITSELF ends! These are the last days, and you must enjoy the little time you have left...

I have survived two Apocalypses already. I'm not afraid of a third one.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
JMD031 wrote:
Leafar the Lost wrote:
Yes, those were the good old days, but unforunately those days will end on December 21, 2012, when the Mayan Calendar and TIME ITSELF ends! These are the last days, and you must enjoy the little time you have left...
I have survived two Apocalypses already. I'm not afraid of a third one.

Denial is to be exected in the face of absolute terror. It's clear that you are so terrified of the END OF TIME that you cannot think straight. You will probably remain in this state of denial until the very end, while I will be quite safe in another place and time...


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber
Leafar the Lost wrote:
JMD031 wrote:
Leafar the Lost wrote:
Yes, those were the good old days, but unforunately those days will end on December 21, 2012, when the Mayan Calendar and TIME ITSELF ends! These are the last days, and you must enjoy the little time you have left...
I have survived two Apocalypses already. I'm not afraid of a third one.
Denial is to be exected in the face of absolute terror. It's clear that you are so terrified of the END OF TIME that you cannot think straight. You will probably remain in this state of denial until the very end, while I will be quite safe in another place and time...

According to your own statements, ALL TIME is coming to an end. Therefore I really don't think being somewhere else is going to help you, unless you are mistaken?


Leafar and I will be outside the realm of time when the end comes.


Leafar the Lost wrote:
You will probably remain in this state of denial until the very end, while I will be quite safe in another place and time...

Take me with you, master!


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Twin Dragons wrote:
Leafar and I will be outside the realm of time when the end comes.

Only the worthy will be allowed to journey with me to a place outside the realm of time when the end comes. I will compile a list. Unfornuately, posting on this thread will count against you.

Shadow Lodge

W hat?


Leafar the Lost wrote:
Only the worthy will be allowed to journey with me to a place outside the realm of time when the end comes. I will compile a list. Unfornuately, posting on this thread will count against you.

Um, master, what thread would you recommend that I sycophantically brown-nose in to curry favor and, hopefully, deliverance from our Mayan timelords?

Also: it's "unfortunately," master.

Shadow Lodge

Oh bloody hell.


Crikey.

Dark Archive

Pathfinder Adventure, Adventure Path Subscriber

I am an orcish god so I will not be affected by this "End of Days" this guy who gets lost in his own maze keeps mentioning.

"Hey Doodlebug aren't you supposed to be selling booze in my store and not cowtowing to some wanna be god who can't even stop himself from getting lost in his own maze he created? This thread was much more entertaining when when the blue Salad guy was ranting away.

Do you really want to get lost in hi little maze with him or do you want to sell booze so we can have a big party? You know party humanoid style.


Well, besides the usual egotistical delusions and all time coming to an "end" by December 21st, this is the official post for Wednesday. This was brought to by Sony Vaio, Cox Communications, and Bethesda Soft, fine makes of Skyrim.


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber

Leafar the Lost? More like Leafar the Liar.


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber
Gruumash . wrote:

I am an orcish god so I will not be affected by this "End of Days" this guy who gets lost in his own maze keeps mentioning.

"Hey Doodlebug aren't you supposed to be selling booze in my store and not cowtowing to some wanna be god who can't even stop himself from getting lost in his own maze he created? This thread was much more entertaining when when the blue Salad guy was ranting away.

Do you really want to get lost in hi little maze with him or do you want to sell booze so we can have a big party? You know party humanoid style.

Fear not, more rants will be coming in the near future.


Huzzah!


Leafar the Lost wrote:
Twin Dragons wrote:
Leafar and I will be outside the realm of time when the end comes.
Only the worthy will be allowed to journey with me to a place outside the realm of time when the end comes. I will compile a list. Unfornuately, posting on this thread will count against you.

I intend to leave the time stream on my own, not with company.

And therefore as a stranger give it welcome.
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Kelsey MacAilbert wrote:
Crikey.

I existed from all eternity and, behold, I am here; and I shall exist till the end of time, for my being has no end. ~Kahlil Gibran


Gruumash . wrote:

I am an orcish god so I will not be affected by this "End of Days" this guy who gets lost in his own maze keeps mentioning.

"Hey Doodlebug aren't you supposed to be selling booze in my store and not cowtowing to some wanna be god who can't even stop himself from getting lost in his own maze he created? This thread was much more entertaining when when the blue Salad guy was ranting away.

Do you really want to get lost in hi little maze with him or do you want to sell booze so we can have a big party? You know party humanoid style.

You and your [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] packie are what led me astray from my beloved Leafar in the first place! Get thee behind me, Gruumash.!

Master, could you banish him before December 21st?

Dark Archive

Pathfinder Adventure, Adventure Path Subscriber

Lanfear seems to have lost his mind as well as his way. There be no banishing of a great entity such as myself friend. Now go ahead and get back to your post so we can have enough money for the upcoming humanoid party. If you don't get back I am going to rescind your invitation.

Honestly when the world ends where do you want to be lost in a maze or partying with the humanoids?


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Gruumash . wrote:

Lanfear seems to have lost his mind as well as his way. There be no banishing of a great entity such as myself friend. Now go ahead and get back to your post so we can have enough money for the upcoming humanoid party. If you don't get back I am going to rescind your invitation.

Honestly when the world ends where do you want to be lost in a maze or partying with the humanoids?

Gruumash, the fact that you are an Orc God is meaningless to me. Its like saying you are the God of Fleas, and that is an insult to him. I will make sure you are dragged down into the Void that is left after the End of Time!

Hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!


Get him, Leafar!

Make me work in a packie...


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber
Acolyte of Leafar the Loved wrote:

Get him, Leafar!

Make me work in a packie...

You can't be serious.


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber

I noticed that Leafar hasn't responded to me. It must be because he is a liar.


My lord and master has better things to do than suffer the slings and arrows of your outrageous slanders.

[Starts self-flagellating]

O Leafar, master of the known and unknown worlds, forgive me for my sins, and smite down all those who blaspheme your name!


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber
Acolyte of Leafar the Loved wrote:

My lord and master has better things to do than suffer the slings and arrows of your outrageous slanders.

[Starts self-flagellating]

O Leafar, master of the known and unknown worlds, forgive me for my sins, and smite down all those who blaspheme your name!

*punts Acolyte of Leafar the Loved*


1 person marked this as a favorite.
JMD031 wrote:
I noticed that Leafar hasn't responded to me. It must be because he is a liar.

Actually, it's because you have said nothing worth responding to...


[Crawls back]

Yeah, you tell him, master!


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber
Leafar the Lost wrote:
JMD031 wrote:
I noticed that Leafar hasn't responded to me. It must be because he is a liar.
Actually, it's because you have said nothing worth responding to...

Or, it's because you are a liar.


*punts JMD031*


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber
Acolyte of Leafar the Loved wrote:

*punts JMD031*

Yeah....I don't think a 3ft tall Goblin is going to be able to punt me. Nice try though.

*punts Acolyte of Leafar the Loved*

GOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL!


I stand six feet tall. I'm a freakishly abnormal goblin.

*punts JMD031*


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber
Acolyte of Leafar the Loved wrote:

I stand six feet tall. I'm a freakishly abnormal goblin.

*punts JMD031*

I'm adding you to the list.


4E sucks. Arr.


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber

No new posts from Leafar the Liar. Must be busy "trying to hide from the END OF TIME".


1 person marked this as a favorite.
JMD031 wrote:
No new posts from Leafar the Liar. Must be busy "trying to hide from the END OF TIME".

No, you are trying to hide from the END OF TIME, and you will not succeed. When time ends you will be swallowed up into a void of timless decay where you will suffer eternal torment! That is the price you will pay for posting on this thread!!!!!!!!!!


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber
Leafar the Lost wrote:
No, you are trying to hide from the END OF TIME, and you will not succeed. When time ends you will be swallowed up into a void of timless decay where you will suffer eternal torment! That is the price you will pay for posting on this thread!!!!!!!!!!

LOL. You are funny. You are a funny guy.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
JMD031 wrote:
Leafar the Lost wrote:
No, you are trying to hide from the END OF TIME, and you will not succeed. When time ends you will be swallowed up into a void of timless decay where you will suffer eternal torment! That is the price you will pay for posting on this thread!!!!!!!!!!
LOL. You are funny. You are a funny guy.

Why do you think I am funny? Am I some kind of clown? Do I amuse you? You are the one who is illegally posting on this thread! This is not a bad, NBC sitcom! This is real life!


Ba-da-bing!

Dark Archive

Pathfinder Adventure, Adventure Path Subscriber

Hey Doodlebug get back to work. As for you crazy man outta my store. Sending me to your void huh. You already tried that with your "special maze" did not work so well you got lost in your own maze and when you finally had Anklebiter lead you out and came to my store again. I kicked you out on your butt and gave you the old one two. Do you really want me to whup up on you? I thought not now run along and leave Anklebiter alone he is a good kid only gets easily distracted but he is after all a goblin so its in his nature.

If I see you Lanfear the Lost Looney you will regret it and I will show you the power of an Orc God and his fury. Which will your "Special" powers pale in comparision. It would be like watching a a 1st Commoner (yourself in this case I know you are a littel slow) going up against an ancient gargantuan black dragon. The ending won't be pretty.


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber
Leafar the Lost wrote:
JMD031 wrote:
Leafar the Lost wrote:
No, you are trying to hide from the END OF TIME, and you will not succeed. When time ends you will be swallowed up into a void of timless decay where you will suffer eternal torment! That is the price you will pay for posting on this thread!!!!!!!!!!
LOL. You are funny. You are a funny guy.
Why do you think I am funny? Am I some kind of clown? Do I amuse you? You are the one who is illegally posting on this thread! This is not a bad, NBC sitcom! This is real life!

Yes, you are a clown.


I already gave you two weeks notice, ex-Lord Gruumash.. I am no longer working for you or any other goblin-exploiter. Instead, I am riding on the Leafar-train and, when all the rest of you are exploded into nothingness by our Mayan time overlords, I will be happily reclining with Leafar the Loved in an alternate dimension, smokin' weed, eating frozen pizzas and playing video games!

All praise be unto Leafar the Loved, who is not a clown.


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber
JMD031 wrote:
JMD031 wrote:
JMD031 wrote:

Remaining topics to rant about:

Root Canals
TOZ
llamas
That (expletive deleted) guy who said I should stop ranting.
Leafar the Lost
Followers of Leafar the Lost

Updated list.
Update to the updated list.

Update to the update to the updated list.

Dark Archive

Pathfinder Adventure, Adventure Path Subscriber
Acolyte of Leafar the Loved wrote:

I already gave you two weeks notice, ex-Lord Gruumash.. I am no longer working for you or any other goblin-exploiter. Instead, I am riding on the Leafar-train and, when all the rest of you are exploded into nothingness by our Mayan time overlords, I will be happily reclining with Leafar the Loved in an alternate dimension, smokin' weed, eating frozen pizzas and playing video games!

All praise be unto Leafar the Loved, who is not a clown.

Two weeks notice huh? Okay my friend best of luck going with Lanfear hoping for your sake he did not "Lose" the directions to this "special" place of his. By the way since your leaving did you get your servenence package? Stop by the package store and pick it up. Thog can give it to you.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
JMD031 wrote:
Leafar the Lost wrote:
JMD031 wrote:
Leafar the Lost wrote:
No, you are trying to hide from the END OF TIME, and you will not succeed. When time ends you will be swallowed up into a void of timless decay where you will suffer eternal torment! That is the price you will pay for posting on this thread!!!!!!!!!!
LOL. You are funny. You are a funny guy.
Why do you think I am funny? Am I some kind of clown? Do I amuse you? You are the one who is illegally posting on this thread! This is not a bad, NBC sitcom! This is real life!
Yes, you are a clown.

No...I'm not...


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Gruumash . wrote:
Acolyte of Leafar the Loved wrote:

I already gave you two weeks notice, ex-Lord Gruumash.. I am no longer working for you or any other goblin-exploiter. Instead, I am riding on the Leafar-train and, when all the rest of you are exploded into nothingness by our Mayan time overlords, I will be happily reclining with Leafar the Loved in an alternate dimension, smokin' weed, eating frozen pizzas and playing video games!

All praise be unto Leafar the Loved, who is not a clown.

Two weeks notice huh? Okay my friend best of luck going with Lanfear hoping for your sake he did not "Lose" the directions to this "special" place of his. By the way since your leaving did you get your servenence package? Stop by the package store and pick it up. Thog can give it to you.

When time ends, and me and my followers are safe in our realm outside of time, the Orcs will be our slaves, and you will the slave to the slaves, and you will be forced to wash the feet of the Orcs who once worshipped you! Welcome to your Hell!

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!


Indeed, master, hee hee!

A fitting end for a goblin-exploiter!

[Looks at ex-Lord Gruumash.]

Pbbbt!


I was told to come here and worship.

All hail Acolyte of Leafar the Loved!

1,301 to 1,350 of 2,044 << first < prev | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Gamer Life / Off-Topic Discussions / Don't Reply To This Thread! All Messageboards