Don't Reply To This Thread!


Off-Topic Discussions

1,151 to 1,200 of 2,044 << first < prev | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | next > last >>

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber

Time for a new rant. Today’s rant is about…severed limbs? What exactly am I supposed to (expletive deleted) say here? That severed limbs are gross? I mean they are but seriously, what can you say about them? Was this meant to be a joke, because it’s not (expletive deleted) funny. Seriously, what sort of deranged and twisted (expletive deleted) would want to hear a rant about severed limbs? A severely sick, deranged and twisted (expletive deleted), that’s who. When I was younger I was in the Boy Scouts (no jokes please, you sick pervs) and my scout master was missing his left hand, it really creeped me out. Like I wanted to know how he lost it…yet at the same time I didn’t. What is it with our sick fascination with morbid things like that? Why do we have to slow down and watch the car crash scene? This is beginning to sound like my airplane disaster rant, so I’m going to move on. Do you know the hardest thing about doing these rants? Asking these stupid (expletive deleted) rhetorical questions like I’m going to (expletive deleted) get an answer. Seriously, what kind of pretentious (expletive deleted) am I? See, there I go again, it’s like I’m addicted or something. Alright, this rant officially sucks. But it is a necessary evil to get everyone closer to the rant they want to see…The TOZ rant which is not coming up next time. Next time I will be ranting about Dungeons and Dragons 4th Edition. Notice what I did there? I didn’t give a specific time that way you are not disappointed when it doesn’t show up tomorrow. Pretty slick, huh? Man, I really do sound like a (expletive deleted).


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber
JMD031 wrote:

Remaining topics to rant about:

Fourth Edition Dungeons and Dragons
Dead Middle East Dictators
Space Weasels (could have sworn I've done this one)
Root Canals
TOZ
llamas
That (expletive deleted) guy who said I should stop ranting.

Since we are on a new page, I'll repost this so I can keep myself on track.

The Exchange

I am so proud of my self...i resisted replying to this thread...AH CRAP!!!

Shadow Lodge

I've met a few people who lost fingers. Certainly not something I'd want to see more of. :/


My only complaint about severed limbs is they're not re-attachable.

Never mind. Carry on.


That is what regeneration is for my friend.


I have tried to be reasonable about this. I really have. I have made every attempt possible to make it clear that I do not want anyone posting on this thread. However, it didn't work. I guess that the time for being reasonable has passed, and it's time to do the unthinkable.

Imagine a Hell where you are forced to listen to Rebecca Black's song "Friday" over and over for all eternity. This is where you are all going if this posting continues. Here is just a small taste...

(Yeah, Ah-Ah-Ah-Ah-Ah-Ark)

Oo-ooh-ooh, hoo yeah, yeah

Yeah, yeah

Yeah-ah-ah

Yeah-ah-ah

Yeah-ah-ah

Yeah-ah-ah

Yeah, yeah, yeah

Seven a.m., waking up in the morning

Gotta be fresh, gotta go downstairs

Gotta have my bowl, gotta have cereal

Seein' everything, the time is goin'

Tickin' on and on, everybody's rushin'

Gotta get down to the bus stop

Gotta catch my bus, I see my friends (My friends)

Kickin' in the front seat

Sittin' in the back seat

Gotta make my mind up

Which seat can I take?

It's Friday, Friday

Gotta get down on Friday

Everybody's lookin' forward to the weekend, weekend

Friday, Friday

Gettin' down on Friday

Everybody's lookin' forward to the weekend

Partyin', partyin' (Yeah)

Partyin', partyin' (Yeah)

Fun, fun, fun, fun

Lookin' forward to the weekend

7:45, we're drivin' on the highway

Cruisin' so fast, I want time to fly

Fun, fun, think about fun

You know what it is

I got this, you got this

My friend is by my right, ay

I got this, you got this

Now you know it

Kickin' in the front seat

Sittin' in the back seat

Gotta make my mind up

Which seat can I take?

It's Friday, Friday

Gotta get down on Friday

Everybody's lookin' forward to the weekend, weekend

Friday, Friday

[ From: http://www.metrolyrics.com/friday-lyrics-rebecca-black.html ]

Gettin' down on Friday

Everybody's lookin' forward to the weekend

Partyin', partyin' (Yeah)

Partyin', partyin' (Yeah)

Fun, fun, fun, fun

Lookin' forward to the weekend

Yesterday was Thursday, Thursday

Today i-is Friday, Friday (Partyin')

We-we-we so excited

We so excited

We gonna have a ball today

Tomorrow is Saturday

And Sunday comes after ... wards

I don't want this weekend to end

R-B, Rebecca Black

So chillin' in the front seat (In the front seat)

In the back seat (In the back seat)

I'm drivin', cruisin' (Yeah, yeah)

Fast lanes, switchin' lanes

Wit' a car up on my side (Woo!)

(C'mon) Passin' by is a school bus in front of me

Makes tick tock, tick tock, wanna scream

Check my time, it's Friday, it's a weekend

We gonna have fun, c'mon, c'mon, y'all

It's Friday, Friday

Gotta get down on Friday

Everybody's lookin' forward to the weekend, weekend

Friday, Friday

Gettin' down on Friday

Everybody's lookin' forward to the weekend

Partyin', partyin' (Yeah)

Partyin', partyin' (Yeah)

Fun, fun, fun, fun

Lookin' forward to the weekend

It's Friday, Friday

Gotta get down on Friday

Everybody's lookin' forward to the weekend, weekend

Friday, Friday

Gettin' down on Friday

Everybody's lookin' forward to the weekend

Partyin', partyin' (Yeah)

Partyin', partyin' (Yeah)

Fun, fun, fun, fun

Lookin' forward to the weekend

Shadow Lodge

Leafar the Lost wrote:
Imagine a Hell

Hell is only a word. The reality is much worse.


TOZ wrote:
Leafar the Lost wrote:
Imagine a Hell
Hell is only a word. The reality is much worse.

Then you will be the first to go to Hell, TOZ...

Shadow Lodge

Hitler's already there!


TOZ wrote:
Hitler's already there!

Yes, right next to Marilyn Monroe and Mahatma Gandhi...


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber
Leafar the Lost wrote:
TOZ wrote:
Hitler's already there!
Yes, right next to Marilyn Monroe and Mahatma Gandhi...

Get out of my rant thread! Ooo, I need to add him to the list.


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber

Due to lack of enthusiasm on my part, there was no rants during the weekend. But fear not, for in the near future I will begin ranting again.


JMD031 wrote:
Due to lack of enthusiasm on my part, there was no rants during the weekend. But fear not, for in the near future I will begin ranting again.

Yea, you still have five more to go.


This is post 1,166 of a thread that I only wanted to have 1 post. My post. It has risen to become one of the top 5 threads on the Paizo Message Boards, despite the fact that I have repeatedly demanded that no one post on this thread. The success of this thread must be considered some sort of miracle, which I hope doesn't continue past this post, but we all know it will.

Who should I thank? That is a hard one, because if I had to narrow it down to one person, then the only possible person to thank is myself. I had the courage to start the thread, and I have continued to show courage by demanding that no one post to this thread. This has not been an easy road to walk down, but I would gladly do it all over again. However, the road of this thread has come to an end, and it anyone else posts here you will be hearing from my Life Coach.


What? I can't hear you.


*farts quietly*


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber
Leafar the Lost wrote:

This is post 1,166 of a thread that I only wanted to have 1 post. My post. It has risen to become one of the top 5 threads on the Paizo Message Boards, despite the fact that I have repeatedly demanded that no one post on this thread. The success of this thread must be considered some sort of miracle, which I hope doesn't continue past this post, but we all know it will.

Who should I thank? That is a hard one, because if I had to narrow it down to one person, then the only possible person to thank is myself. I had the courage to start the thread, and I have continued to show courage by demanding that no one post to this thread. This has not been an easy road to walk down, but I would gladly do it all over again. However, the road of this thread has come to an end, and it anyone else posts here you will be hearing from my Life Coach.

This is not your thread anymore. It's my thread. Now kindly leave and do not return. (Besides, you have broken your own rule of not posting in this thread after the intial post by telling people to not post in it ;).)


JMD031 wrote:
This is not your thread anymore. It's my thread. Now kindly leave and do not return. (Besides, you have broken your own rule of not posting in this thread after the intial post by telling people to not post in it ;).)

I am the OP, so the rules that I created do not apply to me. What don't you get about that?


Hell is Leafar the Loathed.

Shadow Lodge

Rules we have to follow that you do not? Setting yourself up as a plutocrat already I see...


TOZ wrote:
Rules we have to follow that you do not? Setting yourself up as a plutocrat already I see...

Exactly, TOZ, you are the only one here that gets it, except for the part of posting on this thread...


Jean-Paul Sartre, Intrnet Troll wrote:
Hell is Leafar the Loathed.

I have been called far worse Jean-Paul...far, far worse...

Dark Archive

A petition has been filed for injunction. No further posts shall be made in this thread, which is the sole property of Leafar the Lost, save by he. Special posting rights are retained by the rightful government of Cheliax, the staff of her Majesty's Paizo Company, and Asmodeus.

Further posts in this thread by those no explicitly named above shall earn the scourge of discipline.


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber

Bring it on. There is nothing you can do to stop me. MWHAAHAAHAAHAAA!!!


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber
Leafar the Lost wrote:
JMD031 wrote:
This is not your thread anymore. It's my thread. Now kindly leave and do not return. (Besides, you have broken your own rule of not posting in this thread after the intial post by telling people to not post in it ;).)
I am the OP, so the rules that I created do not apply to me. What don't you get about that?

Since the ONE rule of the thread does not apply to the author and he has broken said rule himself, the rule is unnecessary and thus null and void.

Therefore, it is my privilidge, nay my duty to continue replying to this thread to disrupt your tyranny.


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber

Reply.


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber

R


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber

E


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber

P


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber

L


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber

Y


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber

!


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber

JMD031’s Dungeons and Dragons 4th Edition Rant
I had to put a lot of thought into this one. When I saw this topic I was like “(expletive deleted) yeah!” but then I realized that I could potentially rekindle the (expletive deleted) edition wars. And that got me to thinking (expletive deleted), I don’t want to do that. So, let me just start out and say that this is not an “Anti-4th ed” rant. On its own, I kind of like the system. I’ve recently ran a game of Gamma World and that was a blast. The system has a lot of good qualities but like any system it is not without its flaws. Now, it is story time. Years ago when I was but a young lad I had no knowledge of Roleplaying games. I was, however, really interested into Video Games mainly fighting games, but that’s a story for a different time. One year I really wanted a Playstation, mainly because I wanted to play Final Fantasy 7 which was my first experience with RPGs. Some of you may scoff at this, but keep in mind we have to start somewhere. So, there I was playing Final Fantasy 7 when a friend of mine asked me “would you want to play this game for real?” The rest as they say is history. I started playing during the end of 2nd edition. So I don’t remember things like colored coded boxes for adventures, or coloring the numbers on the dice, or even when elves were a class and not a race. I do remember things like THACO and how a low level wizard was pretty much (expletive deleted) after he casted any spells because he had no other options. When 3rd edition came out, I was skeptical but as I read it I realized that it wasn’t all that different from 2nd, keeping in mind that I didn’t know the rules that well but the general concepts were the same. I started playing 3rd edition the second it came out and (expletive deleted) was I hooked. When they updated the rules to 3.5, I was fine with that as nothing is perfect and they fixed quite a few things. Then they decided to upgrade a new edition. Like many people I was skeptical, but initially I was ok with it. Why? Because I was told that the Star Wars Saga edition would be a “preview” of the changes to come. I liked the way the Saga edition was set up it made things simpler yet retained a lot of the feel of 3rd/3.5. Then 4th edition was released. Like many fan boys I rushed out and purchased the books. It wasn’t until a few weeks went by that I realized what I had in my hands… Now, on its own, without the word Dungeons and Dragons on the cover, I would consider it a good system and I might even use it for some kind of game. But I do not feel it is Dungeons and Dragons. To me it is the (expletive deleted) lovechild of a miniature game, a card game and a video game with “roleplaying elements”. Now I’m sure you can play the game however you want but the rules of the game from the book pretty much spell this out. The other thing that really (expletive deleted) me off about it was how the first set of books were “incomplete”. It really (expletive deleted) me off to know that I would have to purchase more than 3 books just to play the game. (Expletive delete) that. So then I started looking for an alternative. Why? Because while I could have continued playing 3.5…I no longer wanted to. I felt betrayed by the company that I spent soooo much money on the past several years. Keep in mind that I have no issues with the system, it’s just not DnD and it should have never been. Why do I feel betrayed? Simple, I’ve put the better part of 10 years into playing a particular version of the game, I know the rules, I’m familiar with them and with some minor tweaking they could be really great. Now, you might say, “Isn’t this like when 2nd ed came out?” You are right, but not all at the same time. When 3rd ed came out, I really didn’t know 2nd ed, but I dove head first into 3rd and honestly the changes between 2nd and 3rd were big but not in such a way that you couldn’t recognize the game. Fourth is nothing like Third except in a skeletal sense, i.e. you roll a d20 and you have skills, feats and levels and such. Other than that, it’s a completely different game. It’s saying “The White Wolf system is exactly like DnD because you roll dice.” Alright this rant has gone on long enough, and if you are still reading well (expletive deleted) kudos to you. Tune in next time when I rant about Dead Middle East Dictators.


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber
JMD031 wrote:
JMD031 wrote:

Remaining topics to rant about:

Dead Middle East Dictators
Space Weasels (could have sworn I've done this one)
Root Canals
TOZ
llamas
That (expletive deleted) guy who said I should stop ranting.

For those of you keeping track at home.


AM HELLKNIGHT wrote:

A petition has been filed for injunction. No further posts shall be made in this thread, which is the sole property of Leafar the Lost, save by he. Special posting rights are retained by the rightful government of Cheliax, the staff of her Majesty's Paizo Company, and Asmodeus.

Further posts in this thread by those no explicitly named above shall earn the scourge of discipline.

Yes, my Hellknight, I command you to destroy anyone else (expect for me) who posts on this thread. EXCEPT for JMD031. Save him for me...


JMD031 wrote:

JMD031’s Dungeons and Dragons 4th Edition Rant

I had to put a lot of thought into this one. When I saw this topic I was like “(expletive deleted) yeah!” but then I realized that I could potentially rekindle the (expletive deleted) edition wars. And that got me to thinking (expletive deleted), I don’t want to do that. So, let me just start out and say that this is not an “Anti-4th ed” rant. On its own, I kind of like the system. I’ve recently ran a game of Gamma World and that was a blast. The system has a lot of good qualities but like any system it is not without its flaws. Now, it is story time. Years ago when I was but a young lad I had no knowledge of Roleplaying games. I was, however, really interested into Video Games mainly fighting games, but that’s a story for a different time. One year I really wanted a Playstation, mainly because I wanted to play Final Fantasy 7 which was my first experience with RPGs. Some of you may scoff at this, but keep in mind we have to start somewhere. So, there I was playing Final Fantasy 7 when a friend of mine asked me “would you want to play this game for real?” The rest as they say is history. I started playing during the end of 2nd edition. So I don’t remember things like colored coded boxes for adventures, or coloring the numbers on the dice, or even when elves were a class and not a race. I do remember things like THACO and how a low level wizard was pretty much (expletive deleted) after he casted any spells because he had no other options. When 3rd edition came out, I was skeptical but as I read it I realized that it wasn’t all that different from 2nd, keeping in mind that I didn’t know the rules that well but the general concepts were the same. I started playing 3rd edition the second it came out and (expletive deleted) was I hooked. When they updated the rules to 3.5, I was fine with that as nothing is perfect and they fixed quite a few things. Then they decided to upgrade a new edition. Like many people I was skeptical, but initially I was ok...

It's clear from your previous posts that you have no clue what you are talking about, so I have no problem saying that the points you raise in this rant about 4th edition D&D are completely without merit. That is why I didn't read it. BTW, AM HELLKNIGHT is going to destroy your body and send your soul to the Hells for posting on my thread...


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber
Leafar the Lost wrote:
It's clear from your previous posts that you have no clue what you are talking about, so I have no problem saying that the points you raise in this rant about 4th edition D&D are completely without merit. That is why I didn't read it. BTW, AM HELLKNIGHT is going to destroy your body and send your soul to the Hells for posting on my thread...

Puh-leaze. We both know that you consider yourself a "god among mortals" and that out of everyone here I am the only person you even consider to be a minor threat/annoyance which makes me AT THE VERY LEAST somewhere on par with you as far as power levels go. With that said, no mear "Hellknight" will be able to do anything to me.

In other words: I ain't scared. Bring it on.


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber

BTW, you just made the list Leafar.

Shadow Lodge

Aww yeaaaaaaah.


Leafar the Lost wrote:
For personal, private reasons, I don't want anyone to reply to this thread. You can look at it, talk about it with your friends & family, and even post comments about it on other threads. HOWEVER, I truly do not want any replies to this thread. I thank you in advance for respecting my wishes. Have a nice day.

The original post was all in code. Yes, this whole time you have all been fooled! Look at the date that the original post took placed: Mar 9, 2011, 01:14 PM. March is the 3rd month, then you have the 9th day, the numbers 20 and 11 for the year, and then the numbers 1 and 14 for the time. That gives you: 3-9-20-11-01-14.

Now, with the numerical code, someone with average intellect can easily decode the original message, you will find the secret meaning to this thread. It has been right in front of your eyes the whole time! You fools!


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber
Leafar the Lost wrote:
Leafar the Lost wrote:
For personal, private reasons, I don't want anyone to reply to this thread. You can look at it, talk about it with your friends & family, and even post comments about it on other threads. HOWEVER, I truly do not want any replies to this thread. I thank you in advance for respecting my wishes. Have a nice day.

The original post was all in code. Yes, this whole time you have all been fooled! Look at the date that the original post took placed: Mar 9, 2011, 01:14 PM. March is the 3rd month, then you have the 9th day, the numbers 20 and 11 for the year, and then the numbers 1 and 14 for the time. That gives you: 3-9-20-11-01-14.

Now, with the numerical code, someone with average intellect can easily decode the original message, you will find the secret meaning to this thread. It has been right in front of your eyes the whole time! You fools!

Delusions of reference: The person falsely believes that insignificant remarks, events, or objects in one's environment have personal meaning or significance.


JMD031 wrote:
Leafar the Lost wrote:
Leafar the Lost wrote:
For personal, private reasons, I don't want anyone to reply to this thread. You can look at it, talk about it with your friends & family, and even post comments about it on other threads. HOWEVER, I truly do not want any replies to this thread. I thank you in advance for respecting my wishes. Have a nice day.

The original post was all in code. Yes, this whole time you have all been fooled! Look at the date that the original post took placed: Mar 9, 2011, 01:14 PM. March is the 3rd month, then you have the 9th day, the numbers 20 and 11 for the year, and then the numbers 1 and 14 for the time. That gives you: 3-9-20-11-01-14.

Now, with the numerical code, someone with average intellect can easily decode the original message, you will find the secret meaning to this thread. It has been right in front of your eyes the whole time! You fools!

Delusions of reference: The person falsely believes that insignificant remarks, events, or objects in one's environment have personal meaning or significance.

Why don't you just admit that you can't decipher the code and move on? You have a Delusion of Intelligence: a person who falsely believe that he or she is intelligent, when in fact their IQ is average at best.


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber
Leafar the Lost wrote:
Why don't you just admit that you can't decipher the code and move on? You have a Delusion of Intelligence: a person who falsely believe that he or she is intelligent, when in fact their IQ is average at best.

I believe that you believe there is significance to the code. I also believe that you believe that I haven't figured it out. Perhaps I have but have realized that you are holding a special meaning to a meaningless thing. On top of that, I believe that you believe it is special to you. Given my beliefs, I believe you are delusional.

On a different note, what makes you believe that I have "just an average intelligence"? You appear to think very highly of yourself, and have taken special time out of your day to deal with me on a "personal" note. One could assume that you feel threatened by me. If that is so, how could one who feels so highly of themselves be threatened by someone of "average intelligence"?


JMD031 wrote:
Leafar the Lost wrote:
Why don't you just admit that you can't decipher the code and move on? You have a Delusion of Intelligence: a person who falsely believe that he or she is intelligent, when in fact their IQ is average at best.

I believe that you believe there is significance to the code. I also believe that you believe that I haven't figured it out. Perhaps I have but have realized that you are holding a special meaning to a meaningless thing. On top of that, I believe that you believe it is special to you. Given my beliefs, I believe you are delusional.

On a different note, what makes you believe that I have "just an average intelligence"? You appear to think very highly of yourself, and have taken special time out of your day to deal with me on a "personal" note. One could assume that you feel threatened by me. If that is so, how could one who feels so highly of themselves be threatened by someone of "average intelligence"?

It is very clear that you haven't figured out the code, and you are lying about lying about figuring it out and just saying it is meaningless. I saw right through that one.

Also, a very stupid person could hit a very smart person with a baseball bat and cause a life threatening injury. Therefore, based on your potential threat to me and others, you should immeaditely turn yourself into the nearest police station. Its evident that you are threat to the community you live in and to yourself as well.

You need help, JMD031. Let me help you...

Shadow Lodge

As if he needs help from the lost.


OH HAY GUYZ!
This thread is still going? HOORAY!!!
First: JMD031, my compliments you rant much better than I could possibly do and I hope to see more of it.
Second: Leafy! They let you out of the asylum again? I tell you Arkham has some loose definitions of sanity. Then again competing with the Joker... You were no match.
And what do you mean only JMD031 is a big nuisance? I thought I was a nuisance too... I'm feeling left out and discriminated against. Is it because I'm a bronie? You hater. It's okay, I can still tolerate you. Tolerate you hard. Tolerate the (CENSORED) out of you. ARE YOU FEELING MY TOLERANCE?!?!!?!


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber
Leafar the Lost wrote:

It is very clear that you haven't figured out the code, and you are lying about lying about figuring it out and just saying it is meaningless. I saw right through that one.

Also, a very stupid person could hit a very smart person with a baseball bat and cause a life threatening injury. Therefore, based on your potential threat to me and others, you should immeaditely turn yourself into the nearest police station. Its evident that you are threat to the community you live in and to yourself as well.

You need help, JMD031. Let me help you...

How is it clear that I haven't figured it out? Do you have special powers that allow you to read thoughts? If I posted the meaning then it would be out for everyone to see. Is that what you want? Because it would appear that you want it to be a private and personal thing for yourself. It is obvious that this thing is important to you and holds special meaning. But help me understand why it is only special to you?

I find it interesting you find me a threat at all. I have yet to threaten you with any kind of harm at all, but you have consistantly threatened to "banish my soul to the nine hells" and other such threats. You consider me a threat to you, why is that?

Given the fact that several posts earlier you threatened my life with a fictional character murdering me and then you personally sending my soul to the nine hells, I don't think I'm the one who needs help. It saddens me that you have such anger in you, but I feel it is misdirected. Who hurt you Leafar?


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber
VM mercenario wrote:

OH HAY GUYZ!

This thread is still going? HOORAY!!!
First: JMD031, my compliments you rant much better than I could possibly do and I hope to see more of it.

Like I would let this thread die. Well, I found that just starting is the best way. It is also very therapeutic btw.

Shadow Lodge

The legend will never die!

1,151 to 1,200 of 2,044 << first < prev | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Gamer Life / Off-Topic Discussions / Don't Reply To This Thread! All Messageboards