Don't Reply To This Thread!


Off-Topic Discussions

1,051 to 1,100 of 2,044 << first < prev | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | next > last >>

Yes, it is very very wrong and you should be ashamed of yourself. Now go to room and no breakfast for you.

Dark Archive

Pathfinder Adventure, Adventure Path Subscriber

Xabulba you are such a disciplinarian,you should be spanking mono. Speaking of spanking where is Lanfear? lost again?


He got lost in his labyrinth.

Grand Lodge

Pathfinder Adventure, Rulebook Subscriber; Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber

And then Gary locked it.

Dark Archive

Pathfinder Adventure, Adventure Path Subscriber

Oh poor Lanfear we shall miss ... er well not really it is kinda of nice not having the guy around.


The Harvest shall begin.


Bbbbbbbuuuuuuuzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..........


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber

Everytime a day goes by without someone posting in this thread, a kitten gets less cute. So I'm posting to ensure the kittens stay cute. You are welcome.


JMD031 wrote:
Everytime a day goes by without someone posting in this thread, a kitten gets less cute. So I'm posting to ensure the kittens stay cute. You are welcome.

What about puppies. We must save their distinct cuteness too.


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber
BluePigeon wrote:
JMD031 wrote:
Everytime a day goes by without someone posting in this thread, a kitten gets less cute. So I'm posting to ensure the kittens stay cute. You are welcome.
What about puppies. We must save their distinct cuteness too.

That only happens if two days goes by without someone posting in this thread. And since I'm not even letting one day go by without a post, they are safe.

Grand Lodge

Pathfinder Adventure, Rulebook Subscriber; Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber

KITTENS.


What do I need to do to ensure that kittens do get less cute?


gran rey de los mono wrote:
What do I need to do to ensure that kittens do get less cute?

Get this thread locked.


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber
Doodlebug Anklebiter wrote:
gran rey de los mono wrote:
What do I need to do to ensure that kittens do get less cute?
Get this thread locked.

What is wrong with you? Why would would you want kittens to be less cute?


Just to be clear, I love cute kittens.


Doodlebug Anklebiter wrote:
Just to be clear, I love cute kittens.

I don't. Whether cute or not, I don't like kittens (or cats).


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber
gran rey de los mono wrote:
Doodlebug Anklebiter wrote:
Just to be clear, I love cute kittens.
I don't. Whether cute or not, I don't like kittens (or cats).

You have no soul.


JMD031 wrote:
BluePigeon wrote:
JMD031 wrote:
Everytime a day goes by without someone posting in this thread, a kitten gets less cute. So I'm posting to ensure the kittens stay cute. You are welcome.
What about puppies. We must save their distinct cuteness too.
That only happens if two days goes by without someone posting in this thread. And since I'm not even letting one day go by without a post, they are safe.

Just to be safe: CUTE PUPPIES!


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber

TGIF!


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber

OH NOES!!! I have failed and a kitten has become less cute. I have brought shame to the forums. :*(


huzzah!!!


Puppies are still cute.


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber

This thread should be renamed "JMD031's Thread of Awesome Awesomeness". Then maybe more people would post in it. Because everyone wants to be awesome.


I'll just shoot some random stuff I want to say.

While playing a Cheliax campaign we noticed all characters had learned infernal. So my group has decided that since rock'n'roll is the devil music then, in the world, infernal and abissal are actually english. One is with a british accent and the other with the american accent. Everybody knows it's the same language with different accents, even the demons and devils but they won't admit and even get angry if someone says that in their presence. the celestials find that really funny.
No offense meant to english speakers but we found the idea hilarious.


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber

You know, I think I'm going to just go ahead and start a thread called JMD031's Awesome Thread of Awesomeness.


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber

Thread made. People are being awesome.


Already Made, It Is Here. But Don't Post In This Thread, I Hear There's A Curse...


hexa3 wrote:
Already Made, It Is Here. But Don't Post In This Thread, I Hear There's A Curse...

Yeah, you get turned into an llama.


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber
hexa3 wrote:
Already Made, It Is Here. But Don't Post In This Thread, I Hear There's A Curse...

Posting in this thread = awesome.

Posting in this thread and knowing that you are awesome for doing so = priceless.

Shadow Lodge

This thread. This thread. This thread. This thread. This thread. This thread. This thread. This thread. This thread. This thread. This thread. This thread. This thread. This thread. This thread. This thread. This thread. This thread. This thread. This thread. This thread. This thread.

Dark Archive

Pathfinder Adventure, Adventure Path Subscriber

Ah but what if you post to this thread saying you are Awesome? I am Awesome. I think that is the awesomist

Paizo Employee Senior Software Developer

Gruumash . wrote:
Ah but what if you post to this thread saying you are Awesome? I am Awesome. I think that is the awesomist

Don't mind me, I'm just testing something here. *click* *click* *click* *click*


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber

For cute kittens!


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber

Now a kitten and a puppy are less cute. I can't do this alone guys :(.


are they wearing slipperes?


JMD031 wrote:
Now a kitten and a puppy are less cute. I can't do this alone guys :(.

Sorry.

For more cute puppies, and kittens too.

There.


OMnomnomnom!!!


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber
Spanky the Leprechaun wrote:
are they wearing slipperes?

Wouldn't slippers make them cute? So the answer should be obvious.


I'm with ya! Kittens and Puppies and Things from Outer Space...


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber

So this post is for all of the posters on this board who like puppies and kittens being cute.


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber

So I'm thinking of turning this thread into like a liveblog or a fake liveblog where I just post made up things I did in my day. Thoughts?

Liberty's Edge Contributor, RPG Superstar 2012

It's a good idea. There are plenty of other examples of people doing that very thing on the boards. They're usually sock puppets, but don't let that stop you.


JMD031 wrote:
So I'm thinking of turning this thread into like a liveblog or a fake liveblog where I just post made up things I did in my day. Thoughts?

Will it involve llamas?


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber
gran rey de los mono wrote:
JMD031 wrote:
So I'm thinking of turning this thread into like a liveblog or a fake liveblog where I just post made up things I did in my day. Thoughts?
Will it involve llamas?

Of course, I want my fakeblog to be popular. It will also contain incoherent ramblings about current events, discussions about why this thing is better than that other thing and why the youth of today are ruining everything while talking about how the old people left everything in such a mess in the first place.


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber
taig wrote:

It's a good idea. There are plenty of other examples of people doing that very thing on the boards. They're usually sock puppets, but don't let that stop you.

Please define this "sock puppet" concept.


JMD031 wrote:
taig wrote:

It's a good idea. There are plenty of other examples of people doing that very thing on the boards. They're usually sock puppets, but don't let that stop you.

Please define this "sock puppet" concept.

First you take a sock, then sew two buttons on it, then put your hand inside it, and use as a puppet. Simple really.


The best sock puppets look like llamas, though. They might even be made of llama-hair socks.


Puppies and kittens are better than sock puppets anyday.


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber
VM mercenario wrote:
JMD031 wrote:
taig wrote:

It's a good idea. There are plenty of other examples of people doing that very thing on the boards. They're usually sock puppets, but don't let that stop you.

Please define this "sock puppet" concept.
First you take a sock, then sew two buttons on it, then put your hand inside it, and use as a puppet. Simple really.

I meant when it comes to internet terms. It is a foreign concept to me, although there are times where I pretended that I understood it to not seem stupid.


JMD031 wrote:
I meant when it comes to internet terms. It is a foreign concept to me, although there are times where I pretended that I understood it to not seem stupid.

Sock puppet according to that great, wondrous, and infallible source of knowledge: Wikipedia.

1,051 to 1,100 of 2,044 << first < prev | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Gamer Life / Off-Topic Discussions / Don't Reply To This Thread! All Messageboards