Godsmouth Heresy / Cult of the Ebon Destroyers / other future PFS approved mods


Pathfinder Society

Grand Lodge

Quick question, and my apologies if this is answered elsewhere, but I cant find it.

These kinds of mods get around the current 1gm/1player credit limit, as long as you apply it to a character that doesnt have credit for the mod already.

Is this true for GMing the mod also, or just for those playing the mod?

Honestly, Id think it only fair to the GM to get the credit multiple times, and Im not trying to discuss a rules change or anything like that. Just wanting to make sure I know the rule one way or the other, before informing my group.

Thanks!!

Liberty's Edge 5/5 Venture-Lieutenant, Alaska—Anchorage aka Dragnmoon

godsDMit wrote:

Quick question, and my apologies if this is answered elsewhere, but I cant find it.

These kinds of mods get around the current 1gm/1player credit limit, as long as you apply it to a character that doesnt have credit for the mod already.

Is this true for GMing the mod also, or just for those playing the mod?

Honestly, Id think it only fair to the GM to get the credit multiple times, and Im not trying to discuss a rules change or anything like that. Just wanting to make sure I know the rule one way or the other, before informing my group.

Thanks!!

I don't think Cult of Ebon Destroyers lets you to unlimit Replay, I think that was set aside for Level 1 modules only.

Grand Lodge

The download with the Chronicle sheet reads nearly identicle for CoED as it does for GH, other than the specific references to the specific module and the levels appropraite for play.

Thats why I assume its the same.

Edit: Even if CoED isnt the same for unlimited replay, I still need an answer for Godsmouth Heresy, please!!

Paizo Employee Franchise Manager

1 person marked this as a favorite.

Only scenarios or adventures limited to only level 1 (meaning not tiered to 1-5 or 1-7) may be replayed for credit. At the moment, this is only Master of the Fallen Fortress and The Godsmouth Heresy. More will be coming.

As for GM credit for running one of these two modules more than once, just as the player credit limit is lifted, so too is the limit on 1 credit per GM. You must still apply the credit to a different PC each time you run the module.

Liberty's Edge 5/5 Venture-Lieutenant, Alaska—Anchorage aka Dragnmoon

Mark Moreland wrote:
As for GM credit for running one of these two modules more than once, just as the player credit limit is lifted, so too is the limit on 1 credit per GM. You must still apply the credit to a different PC each time you run the module.

Thanks Mark, that is good to know.

Grand Lodge

Thanks, Mark!

Liberty's Edge 5/5 Venture-Captain, Missouri—Cape Girardeau aka Arnim Thayer

Mark Moreland wrote:
As for GM credit for running one of these two modules more than once, just as the player credit limit is lifted, so too is the limit on 1 credit per GM. You must still apply the credit to a different PC each time you run the module.

THIS I did not know. I've run Masters of the Fallen Fortress many times, but only took GM credit for it ever once, assuming it followed the 1/1 rule. In general, we use this MotFF as a sort of test for GMs, to see how well they handle running multiple encounters within the time frame, and how well they prep in advance. Because of its "unlimited" status, a friend of mine who casts buildings using resin molds is constructing this for us, as well as Blakros Museum! It WILL see use!

Sovereign Court 5/5 Venture-Lieutenant, Missouri—Cape Girardeau

Now, I have to figure out a whole bunch of new characters to start applying credit to. :)

The Exchange

Mark Moreland wrote:

Only scenarios or adventures limited to only level 1 (meaning not tiered to 1-5 or 1-7) may be replayed for credit. At the moment, this is only Master of the Fallen Fortress and The Godsmouth Heresy. More will be coming.

As for GM credit for running one of these two modules more than once, just as the player credit limit is lifted, so too is the limit on 1 credit per GM. You must still apply the credit to a different PC each time you run the module.

Oh, that's great to hear! The way the document was worded, it seemed you could replay for credit an unlimited amount of times but only received GM credit once. It's good to know that the GMs will be rewarded for running it multiple times, as well.

Liberty's Edge 5/5 Venture-Lieutenant, Maryland— Baltimore aka Qstor

Are there plans to adapt Realm of the Fellnight Queen?

Thanks

Mike


Qstor wrote:

Are there plans to adapt Realm of the Fellnight Queen?

Thanks

Mike

We have plans to adapt all of the Pathfinder modules to PFS play. It'll take some time but we'll get them all up. I can't promise when RFQ will be made available but we do plan on doing it.

Hyrum.

The Exchange

Hyrum Savage wrote:
Qstor wrote:

Are there plans to adapt Realm of the Fellnight Queen?

Thanks

Mike

We have plans to adapt all of the Pathfinder modules to PFS play. It'll take some time but we'll get them all up. I can't promise when RFQ will be made available but we do plan on doing it.

Hyrum.

WOO HOOO!

*does happy dance*

as for the credit thing that is cool too. but I GM because i love it! the added reward is a bonus!

Community / Forums / Organized Play / Pathfinder Society / Godsmouth Heresy / Cult of the Ebon Destroyers / other future PFS approved mods All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.