Deep 6 FaWtL


Off-Topic Discussions

132,701 to 132,750 of 243,785 << first < prev | 2650 | 2651 | 2652 | 2653 | 2654 | 2655 | 2656 | 2657 | 2658 | 2659 | 2660 | next > last >>

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber

It's almost a curse, having seen every episode of Archer, at least 6 times.

But not quite.


Whoo hoo!!! Spring break!!

That's the last time you'll be seeing these for quite a while.


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber

Yeah, same with Arrested Development.

I might not have seen a or of movies, but I know adult comedy shows better then most.

Casually, of course.

Also, was never a big fan of Community.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber

A or of movies?

What the f%~@ is a or of movies? F$$%ing A phone get your s&%& together!


2 people marked this as a favorite.

Plus side - My night is over halfway over.

Minus side - It is raining and my night is only halfway over.


captain yesterday wrote:

It's almost a curse, having seen every episode of Archer, at least 6 times.

But not quite.

clothing!

Not phrasing, but clothing!


1 person marked this as a favorite.

I also love Pam.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber

Pam is awesome! Especially in the Eastbound and Down episode.


2 people marked this as a favorite.

It certainly is helpful for keeping stuff from sticking to your kitchenware.


No, I know what you meant. Her interactions with Archer when she got slim and hot and all coked up were the best.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Freehold DM wrote:
captain yesterday wrote:

It's almost a curse, having seen every episode of Archer, at least 6 times.

But not quite.

clothing!

Not phrasing, but clothing!

Can't it be both?


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Oh. Good. My Desktop has vanished.
Oh. Good. After nine minutes of trying to get a person, "Customer Service" hangs up on me.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber

Oh! And the one when her and Archer go back to Wisconsin, classic!

I might be biased, being in Wisconsin tho, her sister Edie was spot on! So many sarcastic angry (large) women here.


3 people marked this as a favorite.

Good news and bad news.

I am getting welfare aid, but not for this month.

And I still have some paperwork to file for stuff, while also lost a chance to get a job interview.

Silver Crusade

3 people marked this as a favorite.

I am a Malory fan. Also love the actress as Lucille Bluth.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber
Tacticslion wrote:

Oh. Good. My Desktop has vanished.

Oh. Good. After nine minutes of trying to get a person, "Customer Service" hangs up on me.

It wasn't me I swear, I only have one job, and I don't even hang up on people with computers, tho I do hang up on people.

Silver Crusade

I'm sleepy this morning. Is it time for bed yet?


4 people marked this as a favorite.
Celestial Healer wrote:
I am a Malory fan. Also love the actress as Lucille Bluth.

They're basically the same character.

Jessica Walter is awesome. I don't think she's acting. I think she just shows up, they give her a drink, and she just kinda enjoys getting paid and wonders why.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber
Celestial Healer wrote:
I am a Malory fan. Also love the actress as Lucille Bluth.

Jessica Walters is one of my all time favorite actresses. She also looks and sounds like my grandma, who was the coolest lady ever! (Her and my dad are the only people in my family that never called me worthless, sucks sometimes to be the black sheep).


2 people marked this as a favorite.
captain yesterday wrote:
Also, was never a big fan of Community.

You make me sad.


4 people marked this as a favorite.

I'm... going to go get a nice breakfast. Instead of winning at X-Com. Which I was prepared to do. Again. Dang it, Dell, how many Earths must fall before your treacherous villainy is ended?!


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber

It's not bad, I just never really got into it.


2 people marked this as a favorite.
captain yesterday wrote:
(Her and my dad are the only people in my family that never called me worthless

Dang you've got some mean kids!

(Just kidding cap, don't hate me, I couldn't resist!)


1 person marked this as a favorite.
thegreenteagamer wrote:
No, I know what you meant. Her interactions with Archer when she got slim and hot and all coked up were the best.

I thought it an interesting turn when she got slim, but I prefer her in her original form, especially in her first Pam centered episode. Actually, of all the character eps, the Pam ones have been consistently good.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
captain yesterday wrote:

Oh! And the one when her and Archer go back to Wisconsin, classic!

I might be biased, being in Wisconsin tho, her sister Edie was spot on! So many sarcastic angry (large) women here.

plans vacation


1 person marked this as a favorite.
captain yesterday wrote:

Oh! And the one when her and Archer go back to Wisconsin, classic!

I might be biased, being in Wisconsin tho, her sister Edie was spot on! So many sarcastic angry (large) women here.

I love that ep.

Damn but Pam can kick some ass.


4 people marked this as a favorite.

I forget I must add "extended" now, no my wife and kids are great, a shining beacon of light in a sea of s~!# and a#$%%!!s.

Which should also be FaWtL's motto. :-)


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Disadvantages of drinking nothing but orange juice at the works Xmas party and leaving before shenanigans commenced: lack of drunken shenanigans.

Advantages of drinking nothing but orange juice at the works Xmas party and leaving before shenanigans commenced: Hours of fun watching workmates shamble groaning around the office like particularly poorly zombies.

I'm sure it's wrong to enjoy that sort of thing.


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber

Pam: Edie! Cut me down!

Edie: Ah, jeez, where do I start...


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Freehold DM wrote:
captain yesterday wrote:

Oh! And the one when her and Archer go back to Wisconsin, classic!

I might be biased, being in Wisconsin tho, her sister Edie was spot on! So many sarcastic angry (large) women here.

I love that ep.

Damn but Pam can kick some ass.

There's definitely something sexy about a woman who can beat the crap out of people.

thegreenteagamer wrote:
I may have shared this, by my wife is a dwarf monk. She's lawful enough to make Hellknights jealous, has a heck of a punch, and is REALLY religiously devoted. She's also five feet tall, so there's that. We've taken a long time to analyze this.

Yep. Definitely something sexy about it.


Limeylongears wrote:

Disadvantages of drinking nothing but orange juice at the works Xmas party and leaving before shenanigans commenced: lack of drunken shenanigans.

Advantages of drinking nothing but orange juice at the works Xmas party and leaving before shenanigans commenced: Hours of fun watching workmates shamble groaning around the office like particularly poorly zombies.

I'm sure it's wrong to enjoy that sort of thing.

Make sure to talk LOUD and greet them extra happily. They earned it. For every action, as Newton said...


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Tacticslion wrote:

Oh. Good. My Desktop has vanished.

Oh. Good. After nine minutes of trying to get a person, "Customer Service" hangs up on me.

I feel your pain... Trying to get everything working properly with win 10 has been a frustrating challenge. I mean stuff just stops working with every patch... ~cries~


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber

... There's an a&~!$$* with a cowbell standing next to you. :-)

Edit: Oh come on! I'm getting Ninja'd by everyone!


Aranna wrote:
Tacticslion wrote:

Oh. Good. My Desktop has vanished.

Oh. Good. After nine minutes of trying to get a person, "Customer Service" hangs up on me.

I feel your pain... Trying to get everything working properly with win 10 has been a frustrating challenge. I mean stuff just stops working with every patch... ~cries~

One of the few redeeming moments of having a wiped hard drive was going back to seven. But Ten kept insisting, demanding I "upgrade"... I said "no" and now it's day of vengeance is at hand... like, three days after its last day of vengeance...


3 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber

When Windows is involved, every day is it's day of vengeance.

So I've heard, I've only ever owned Macs.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber

Yay! I wasn't Ninja'd! This deserves a Smurf dance.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

So my laptop (a Dell) was doing this interesting thing of only displaying capital letters until I selected the area, then it displayed lower case.

Then, when I shut down, it blue screened.

And this laptop is my sole support as a freelancer. Hope I make enough this week for another one.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Mac is overpriced. Yeah, it's better, but not 2.5x as good, but it costs that ratio for an equivalent stat PC.


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber

Ease of use and set up is worth it for me, not everyone mind you, but definitely for me.


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber
Treppa wrote:

So my laptop (a Dell) was doing this interesting thing of only displaying capital letters until I selected the area, then it displayed lower case.

Then, when I shut down, it blue screened.

And this laptop is my sole support as a freelancer. Hope I make enough this week for another one.

That sucks!


I hear Chromebooks are equally easy, and 72% less Hipster.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
David M Mallon wrote:
thegreenteagamer wrote:
full bar in the theater
Where do you live? Big Rock Candy Mountain, or Valhalla? Please tell me so I can track down this place and live there.

Around here "theater lounges" are making a real push. You get sofas to sit on, tables in front of you, and to-your-seat delivery of pizza, beer, nachos, burgers, and whatever else, cooked in a real live kitchen. Show tickets are dirt cheap because they figure they'll get you for the food.

But seriously. If I take my kids to the AMC Emeryville and get them the crappy "kids' packs" with popcorn, hot dogs, and gummi whatevers it runs me around $80. If I take 'em to a theater lounge instead it runs around $100 and they get a "real" meal, by which I mean "edible by humans rather than teenagers".

Plus beer for those as wants it...


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber
thegreenteagamer wrote:
I hear Chromebooks are equally easy, and 72% less Hipster.

I just don't think I could live with that little hipster, ya dig man!


3 people marked this as a favorite.
Limeylongears wrote:

Disadvantages of drinking nothing but orange juice at the works Xmas party and leaving before shenanigans commenced: lack of drunken shenanigans.

Advantages of drinking nothing but orange juice at the works Xmas party and leaving before shenanigans commenced: Hours of fun watching workmates shamble groaning around the office like particularly poorly zombies.

I'm sure it's wrong to enjoy that sort of thing.

Speaking as one who never drank in public, no, no, it's right to enjoy that sort of thing.

Decades of being the designated driver makes for some awesome stories, and because I was sober, I remember 'em all! :-P


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber

I don't remember that at all!

The advantage of not getting your driver's license until 24, I was never the designated driver. :-D


8 people marked this as a favorite.
Celestial Healer wrote:
I'm sleepy this morning. Is it time for bed yet?

is it because we parties hard last night?!

CH and I took on manhattan last night and met up at the strat! Then we went to koreatown- sometimes called k-town- for Korean food! It was my first time exploring the maze food mall that contains numerous eateries to get something other than buns. CH surprised me with a birthday present - a mass effect N7 shirt AND A TALKING ELCOR PLUSH!

Sincere request: Can we go see Blasto 6? PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE!

We dined on delicious Korean food- exotic to my Japanese and Chinese loving palate, but familiar to CH- and chatted the night away, talking about Fawtl business and gaming and inquisition and mass effect. It was a wonderful surprise and gift and I look forward to one upping him when it is his birthday!

I will be wearing the N7 shirt on my birthday, when I turn 37. Or N37, as I call it.

Silver Crusade

Limeylongears wrote:

Disadvantages of drinking nothing but orange juice at the works Xmas party and leaving before shenanigans commenced: lack of drunken shenanigans.

Advantages of drinking nothing but orange juice at the works Xmas party and leaving before shenanigans commenced: Hours of fun watching workmates shamble groaning around the office like particularly poorly zombies.

I'm sure it's wrong to enjoy that sort of thing.

I love the office christmas party, especially after dinner when most folks are looped and the disco music comes on. Now that's entertainment


Freehold DM wrote:
Celestial Healer wrote:
I'm sleepy this morning. Is it time for bed yet?

is it because we parties hard last night?!

CH and I took on manhattan last night and met up at the strat! Then we went to koreatown- sometimes called k-town- for Korean food! It was my first time exploring the maze food mall that contains numerous eateries to get something other than buns. CH surprised me with a birthday present - a mass effect N7 shirt AND A TALKING ELCOR PLUSH!

Sincere request: Can we go see Blasto 6? PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE!

We dined on delicious Korean food- exotic to my Japanese and Chinese loving palate, but familiar to CH- and chatted the night away, talking about Fawtl business and gaming and inquisition and mass effect. It was a wonderful surprise and gift and I look forward to one upping him when it is his birthday!

I will be wearing the N7 shirt on my birthday, when I turn 37. Or N37, as I call it.

There aren't enough LIKEs for this!


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber

If only we could favorite with every alias...

Silver Crusade

Freehold DM wrote:
Celestial Healer wrote:
I'm sleepy this morning. Is it time for bed yet?

is it because we parties hard last night?!

CH and I took on manhattan last night and met up at the strat! Then we went to koreatown- sometimes called k-town- for Korean food! It was my first time exploring the maze food mall that contains numerous eateries to get something other than buns. CH surprised me with a birthday present - a mass effect N7 shirt AND A TALKING ELCOR PLUSH!

Sincere request: Can we go see Blasto 6? PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE!

We dined on delicious Korean food- exotic to my Japanese and Chinese loving palate, but familiar to CH- and chatted the night away, talking about Fawtl business and gaming and inquisition and mass effect. It was a wonderful surprise and gift and I look forward to one upping him when it is his birthday!

Thank you, now I know what's for lunch. Korean bbq.

132,701 to 132,750 of 243,785 << first < prev | 2650 | 2651 | 2652 | 2653 | 2654 | 2655 | 2656 | 2657 | 2658 | 2659 | 2660 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Gamer Life / Off-Topic Discussions / Deep 6 FaWtL All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.