Deep 6 FaWtL


Off-Topic Discussions

45,051 to 45,100 of 235,759 << first < prev | 897 | 898 | 899 | 900 | 901 | 902 | 903 | 904 | 905 | 906 | 907 | next > last >>
Scarab Sages

And, apparently, a nekkid one as well.

Scarab Sages

But we got way more done than I thought we would. So huzzah for that.

Scarab Sages

But, damn, are my feet sore.

Scarab Sages

Had some coffee tonight, which is unusual for me. Only the third time since around 1989 or so. This was strong coffee. Good stuff.

Scarab Sages

Luckily, I don't have to be back on the ship until around 1600/1630 tomorrow.

Scarab Sages

Late night zombie miniblitz!

Scarab Sages

Weird. Usually I'm one of the first ones up, not one of the last awake.

Scarab Sages

So lonely......

Scarab Sages

But at least I have my friend beer to keep me company. Fridge in room. Six-pack in fridge. All is nearly right with the world.

Liberty's Edge

Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

Where are you at tonight Aberzombie?

Scarab Sages

All I'm missing is some BttH.

Scarab Sages

And bacon.

Scarab Sages

And maybe some Popeyes.

Scarab Sages

Or some boiled crawfish.

Scarab Sages

Damnit! Now I'm hungry!

Scarab Sages

OK, done with the miniblitz.

Scarab Sages

Mothman wrote:
Where are you at tonight Aberzombie?

Currently, I'm in my hotel room. About an hour ago, I was just leaving the base here in Norfolk after having been there since about 0700 in the morning.

Liberty's Edge

Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber
Aberzombie wrote:
Mothman wrote:
Where are you at tonight Aberzombie?
Currently, I'm in my hotel room. About an hour ago, I was just leaving the base here in Norfolk after having been there since about 0700 in the morning.

That’s in Virginia right? If I’m not mistaken that is on the opposite coast to where you live? There for long?


Anyone happy it's hump day? I am!


Stopped by my buddy's house last nite, during Fantasy Hero. Not sure why, but I don't care for that game.


Have a mason coming by tonite to see about repairing my chimneys. Ugh. More money I don't have.


Does this boil on my skull make my butt look fat?


HUUUURRRRRLLLLLLLLLLLL.......

Scarab Sages

Mothman wrote:
Aberzombie wrote:
Mothman wrote:
Where are you at tonight Aberzombie?
Currently, I'm in my hotel room. About an hour ago, I was just leaving the base here in Norfolk after having been there since about 0700 in the morning.
That’s in Virginia right? If I’m not mistaken that is on the opposite coast to where you live? There for long?

Yes, Virginia. But no on the opposite coast. What? you think I'm some sort of Californian?!? THEM'S FIGHTIN WORDS!!! Don't make me go all Wrath of Khan on you!

Anyway, I actually live in Philadelphia, which is only about 5 hours or so away.

I'll be here until at least some time next week. Not actually sure how long, since the work schedule can be a bit unpredictable.

Scarab Sages

And WTH people?!? Only 5 posts since 1 in the am? Where is everybody? Do ya'll miss my near endless prescence that much?


Pathfinder Companion, Maps Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber

I assume it has to do with issues getting to the site with the new provider (i.e. DNS taking it's sweet time getting the new IP).


...and on the Spring Equinox of the last year of Man, the PazioNet became self aware. This event was marked by scattered outages and limited access to its goodies. The entity took on the form of its creator and thus began the era of the Gary...


1 person marked this as a favorite.

All Hail the Gary!

Scarab Sages

Emperor7 wrote:
...and on the Spring Equinox of the last year of Man, the PazioNet became self aware. This event was marked by scattered outages and limited access to its goodies. The entity took on the form of its creator and thus began the era of the Gary...

But I thought Gary was the PaizoNet - our all-powerful digital overlord, ruling us with an iron fist wrapped in a velvet glove.

Scarab Sages

All hail the PMG!!

ALL HAIL OUR (mostly) BENEVOLENT DIGITAL OVERLORD!

Silver Crusade

Morning, all. What did I miss?

Work is kicking my ass today.

Scarab Sages

Celestial Healer wrote:

Morning, all. What did I miss?

Well, Gary's joke on Justin took a turn for the tragic, when the frayed rope actually did break, sending the both of them plummeting into a swarm of rabid poodles. Meanwhile, Max arrived at work only to discover that the entire building had somehow been relocated 12 miles away overnight. And, across town, Scott's attempt to convince Sebastian that Rob was really.....No, wait! That's my soap opera!


My boss is creating busy work for my team. If the big bosses just made a couple of decisions we wouldn't be stuck in limbo.


Pathfinder Companion, Maps Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber

The site is much more speedy now


Pathfinder Companion, Maps Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber

Or it was for the couple of seconds it was on the new pipe.

Liberty's Edge

Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber
Aberzombie wrote:
Mothman wrote:
Aberzombie wrote:
Mothman wrote:
Where are you at tonight Aberzombie?
Currently, I'm in my hotel room. About an hour ago, I was just leaving the base here in Norfolk after having been there since about 0700 in the morning.
That’s in Virginia right? If I’m not mistaken that is on the opposite coast to where you live? There for long?

Yes, Virginia. But no on the opposite coast. What? you think I'm some sort of Californian?!? THEM'S FIGHTIN WORDS!!! Don't make me go all Wrath of Khan on you!

Anyway, I actually live in Philadelphia, which is only about 5 hours or so away.

I'll be here until at least some time next week. Not actually sure how long, since the work schedule can be a bit unpredictable.

Sorry man, I did for some reason. I don't know why.


BluePigeon wrote:
There's no backwards Hell in Las Vegas. You can find anything to eat in Las Vegas, and I mean anything.

I wonder what's on the menu nearby at the Bunny Ranch.

The Exchange

Urizen wrote:
BluePigeon wrote:
There's no backwards Hell in Las Vegas. You can find anything to eat in Las Vegas, and I mean anything.
I wonder what's on the menu nearby at the Bunny Ranch.

do they serve... food?

Grand Lodge

Pathfinder Adventure, Rulebook Subscriber; Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber

No, CJ. At least not primarily.


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Aberzombie wrote:
Emperor7 wrote:
...and on the Spring Equinox of the last year of Man, the PazioNet became self aware. This event was marked by scattered outages and limited access to its goodies. The entity took on the form of its creator and thus began the era of the Gary...
But I thought Gary was the PaizoNet - our all-powerful digital overlord, ruling us with an iron fist wrapped in a velvet glove.

I'm surprised PMG didn't swing his banhammer at the ISP. Go all Thor wielding Mjolnir on Frost Giants on 'em.

I mean, that's what I would do.


TriOmegaZero wrote:
No, CJ. At least not primarily.

They have some mackerel variants, I believe. And finger food.

Silver Crusade

I could use good news on a number of outstanding issues relating to the move, but instead I keep getting no news at all. Which is better than bad news, but... come on...

The Exchange

Urizen wrote:
TriOmegaZero wrote:
No, CJ. At least not primarily.
They have some mackerel variants, I believe. And finger food.

Fish fingers are not on the top of my list for food.


I wouldn't say it was ... outstanding, CH.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Crimson Jester wrote:
Urizen wrote:
TriOmegaZero wrote:
No, CJ. At least not primarily.
They have some mackerel variants, I believe. And finger food.
Fish fingers are not on the top of my list for food.

You can always use other bait on your fishing rod.


Pathfinder Adventure Subscriber

If they moved the day for airing Game of Thrones, there'd be no way I can think of that I could disapprove of Wednesdays more strongly.

As someone once said: "Mrrrgh."


After a full day of no Paizo I got my connection back. Tonight is the day for killing my Wednesday night players.


As opposed to Today is the night for killing them? ;-)

The Exchange

Bait can lead to jail time. I prefer lures myself.


You have to master your craft to be a master baiter. Sounds lurid, I know.

45,051 to 45,100 of 235,759 << first < prev | 897 | 898 | 899 | 900 | 901 | 902 | 903 | 904 | 905 | 906 | 907 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Gamer Life / Off-Topic Discussions / Deep 6 FaWtL All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.