Deep 6 FaWtL


Off-Topic Discussions

43,001 to 43,050 of 235,678 << first < prev | 856 | 857 | 858 | 859 | 860 | 861 | 862 | 863 | 864 | 865 | 866 | next > last >>

Urizen wrote:
Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
Urizen wrote:
Celestial Healer wrote:
I'm feeling tacos again today. Tacos at the little Mexican food stand are always an event.

Incidentally, I had burritos today. But whatever occurs from it, I'm going to blame it all on the dogs. Bully breeds make excellent scapegoats in this specific instance.

** spoiler omitted **

** spoiler omitted **

** spoiler omitted **

** spoiler omitted **

** spoiler omitted **

Head exploding from an explosive bullet?

Spoiler:
M doesn't share his food.

Thinking about making this my default alias. What do you guys think?

Silver Crusade

Mmmm.

Food.

The Exchange

The Mini Maniac wrote:
Thinking about making this my default alias. What do you guys think?

That you want to sit in my lap while I stroke your head and say "And I shall call him.... Mini Me!"

That doesn't sound right does it?


Oh Heavens, the directions that this could go.


Preparing supper for the husband. Think it's going to take a bit longer than planned but it'll be good.

Silver Crusade

3 people marked this as a favorite.

I think it's creepy, Jeremy.

The Exchange

Celestial Healer wrote:

Mmmm.

Food.

We had Reubens and Sun Dried Tomato Pasta Salad for dinner. It was sooooo good.


Moorluck wrote:
The Mini Maniac wrote:
Thinking about making this my default alias. What do you guys think?

That you want to sit in my lap while I stroke your head and say "And I shall call him.... Mini Me!"

That doesn't sound right does it?

So what if I do?


Moorluck wrote:
Celestial Healer wrote:

Mmmm.

Food.

We had Reubens and Sun Dried Tomato Pasta Salad for dinner. It was sooooo good.

You ate Pee Wee Herman, you cannibal!


Ok what if I add an "S" to make it The Minis Maniac?

The Exchange

The Mini Maniac wrote:
Moorluck wrote:
The Mini Maniac wrote:
Thinking about making this my default alias. What do you guys think?

That you want to sit in my lap while I stroke your head and say "And I shall call him.... Mini Me!"

That doesn't sound right does it?

So what if I do?

I'll check with the wife, but I'm not shaving my head okay. ;)


Ok is this better?


What is it CH is objecting to?

The Exchange

Aleph wrote:
Moorluck wrote:
Celestial Healer wrote:

Mmmm.

Food.

We had Reubens and Sun Dried Tomato Pasta Salad for dinner. It was sooooo good.
You ate Pee Wee Herman, you cannibal!

At least he finally had a purpose.


Moorluck wrote:
Aleph wrote:
Moorluck wrote:
Celestial Healer wrote:

Mmmm.

Food.

We had Reubens and Sun Dried Tomato Pasta Salad for dinner. It was sooooo good.
You ate Pee Wee Herman, you cannibal!
At least he finally had a purpose.

Leave the dolphins out of it!!!

Silver Crusade

I was objecting to the avatar. It was a creepy clown-looking thing. The Orcus mini is a better choice :)

Silver Crusade

Moorluck wrote:
Celestial Healer wrote:

Mmmm.

Food.

We had Reubens and Sun Dried Tomato Pasta Salad for dinner. It was sooooo good.

Original ruebens with corned beef, or did you use turkey?

I don't like corned beef much, but the turkey kind are delicious. Thousand Island/Russian dressing makes everything taste better.

The Exchange

Celestial Healer wrote:
Moorluck wrote:
Celestial Healer wrote:

Mmmm.

Food.

We had Reubens and Sun Dried Tomato Pasta Salad for dinner. It was sooooo good.

Original ruebens with corned beef, or did you use turkey?

I don't like corned beef much, but the turkey kind are delicious. Thousand Island/Russian dressing makes everything taste better.

Corned beef, and pastrami.

The Exchange

2 people marked this as a favorite.

The Dragon just confused New York for Houston over the phone.

I'll get the rope.


Celestial Healer wrote:
I was objecting to the avatar. It was a creepy clown-looking thing. The Orcus mini is a better choice :)

I think the clown more accurately depicts the transforming mania that minis inspire in Jeremy. :D


Nahh I stick with this for the alias.

Silver Crusade

Moorluck wrote:

The Dragon just confused New York for Houston over the phone.

I'll get the rope.

Ha!

Was he thinking of me, trying to move downstate, or perhaps Patrick, potentially moving to upstate in the future? Or is it too late to ask because he's up a tree?

The Exchange

Celestial Healer wrote:
Moorluck wrote:

The Dragon just confused New York for Houston over the phone.

I'll get the rope.

Ha!

Was he thinking of me, trying to move downstate, or perhaps Patrick, potentially moving to upstate in the future? Or is it too late to ask because he's up a tree?

All I could think of was the Pace picanti commercials. ;)


Without a paddle?


Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
Urizen wrote:
Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
Urizen wrote:
Celestial Healer wrote:
I'm feeling tacos again today. Tacos at the little Mexican food stand are always an event.

Incidentally, I had burritos today. But whatever occurs from it, I'm going to blame it all on the dogs. Bully breeds make excellent scapegoats in this specific instance.

** spoiler omitted **

** spoiler omitted **

** spoiler omitted **

** spoiler omitted **

** spoiler omitted **

Head exploding from an explosive bullet? ** spoiler omitted **

Touché.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Celestial Healer wrote:
I think it's creepy, Jeremy.

Oh man, I laughed so hard I almost choked on my gum.


Celestial Healer wrote:
I was objecting to the avatar. It was a creepy clown-looking thing.

Not this avatar?


One more time and I'm really going to asphyxiate to death by bubble gum.


FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Exchange

Pic's or it didn't happen Uri!


Creepy Puppet wrote:
Celestial Healer wrote:
I was objecting to the avatar. It was a creepy clown-looking thing.
Not this avatar?

Whut abowt thees wun?


Cornholio wrote:
FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Someone get this guy some TP for his bunghole!


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Crimson Jester wrote:
Pic's or it didn't happen Uri!

If that occurred after the 3rd attempt, it's going to be a wee bit difficult of a challenge to present a self-portrait.

But if I do manage to pull it off ... lock up the daughters. Because I'm going to get ... their brains.

The Exchange

Friday, how I love thee.

Scarab Sages

Ugh. My cold is starting to move beyond the realm of annoying, into pain-in-the-ass. I hate being clogged up like this. Damn that boy!

Scarab Sages

On the plus side, it's Friday.

Also, in the next section over they're doing renovations. Today consists of ripping up the old carpet and putting new stuff down. Not sure what the new stuff is gonna be, but whatever they're spreading on the floor (some kind of glue methinks) is giving us all a nice high.

WOOHOO!!!

Scarab Sages

On the other hand - Happy Morning to all of my fellow FAWTLY brothers and sisters from other mothers. I often think the world would be way more sucktastic if I wasn't able to interact with you FAWESOME dudes and dudettes!

You people rock!

Scarab Sages

And remember, let's be careful out there.


It is Friday and today we start to look for a car for Karen.


Aberzombie wrote:
And remember, let's be careful out there.

Out there? Hell, I am more worried about the zombie that is in the same thread as I am. ~runs away screaming "He is after my BRAINS!!! RUN!!!"~


Aberzombie wrote:

On the plus side, it's Friday.

Also, in the next section over they're doing renovations. Today consists of ripping up the old carpet and putting new stuff down. Not sure what the new stuff is gonna be, but whatever they're spreading on the floor (some kind of glue methinks) is giving us all a nice high.

WOOHOO!!!

Just wait 'til the carpet off gasses. That'll hide the smell of the glue, and give you a headache.

Surprised they're doing that near an occupied area. We do our projects like that at the end of the work day and run the fans all night.


Moorluck wrote:
The Dragon just confused New York for Houston over the phone.

This reminds me of my early childhood.

Dad was from Brooklyn.
Mom grew up in rural Texas (a train mail-drop outside Brennam called Gay Hill).

Weird is when your Texas mom makes traditional Naples food, as learned from a raised-in-Brooklyn Italian Nana. While living in a small coastal county in Va.


On another note:

AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

That is all.


Mrgh?

The Exchange

You people really need to stay out of my dreams....


Crimson Jester wrote:
You people really need to stay out of my dreams....

Hey! I am not that kind of Dragon. And get me out of this frilly underwear!


How are you doing, CJ?

Scarab Sages

Sharoth wrote:
Aberzombie wrote:
And remember, let's be careful out there.
Out there? Hell, I am more worried about the zombie that is in the same thread as I am. ~runs away screaming "He is after my BRAINS!!! RUN!!!"~

No thanks. I'm trying to cut down on junk food.

Scarab Sages

Crimson Jester wrote:
You people really need to stay out of my dreams....

Just curious....Was I dressed as Abraham Lincoln and trying to walk a leashed flamingo?

43,001 to 43,050 of 235,678 << first < prev | 856 | 857 | 858 | 859 | 860 | 861 | 862 | 863 | 864 | 865 | 866 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Gamer Life / Off-Topic Discussions / Deep 6 FaWtL All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.