Deep 6 FaWtL


Off-Topic Discussions

42,601 to 42,650 of 235,860 << first < prev | 848 | 849 | 850 | 851 | 852 | 853 | 854 | 855 | 856 | 857 | 858 | next > last >>
Shadow Lodge

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber

Welcome to the thread Ragnarok!

Liberty's Edge

Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

Nekkid preparedness and focus?


Thanks Tordek. I believe this calls for drinks on the house. :D

Shadow Lodge

Drinks on the house? Why are we getting the roof wet?


Because that's what Cayden proclaimed.

Liberty's Edge

Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber
TOZ wrote:
Drinks on the house? Why are we getting the roof wet?

Because ...

Sczarni

1 person marked this as a favorite.

The Art of War, Online

Nice translation & annotations, full text & free!


Darth Knight wrote:
Finally seen the Pic Doodlebug Anklebiter and Gruumash. Although without the jacket on DA, I would have swapped my guess of peeps. Well that and the Monkey pointed out who was who. Glad you guys all had fun. Wish I could have visited up northbounds with you.

I went off in search of this photo and look at what I discovered!

You have a lot of explaining to do, Comrade Curtin.

(Hee hee!)

Scarab Sages

New braiiiinnnsssss....?

Scarab Sages

Also, morning FAWTLY Folk. Happy Monday? Charlie's got his one year appointment later tonight at 1830. Sadly, that's usually around the time we start getting him ready for bed, so that should be....interesting.

Scarab Sages

Thirdly, mrgh.

Time to go get ready for work.

The Exchange

S'posed to rain today. I guess we'll see. :/

Scarab Sages

Rain sucks. Here in Philly we are supposed to have sunshine all day, with a high of about 57. I will endeavor to send some good weather karma your way LPM.

Scarab Sages

1 person marked this as a favorite.

Almost at work. Let the soul-sucking despair commence!

The Exchange

Aberzombie wrote:
Rain sucks. Here in Philly we are supposed to have sunshine all day, with a high of about 57. I will endeavor to send some good weather karma your way LPM.

Meh, too late rained out. Oh well, I'll play with the littlest one today, see... an upside.

Have a good day at work Zombie.


Sick for my birthday weekend.
Sick today.
Huzzah!!!

The Exchange

Spanky the Leprechaun wrote:

Sick for my birthday weekend.

Sick today.
Huzzah!!!

That... sucks. Solnes says you can have a Birthday Do-over next weekend. :/


Heh heh.....I'm on call.

Owell, everybody's got a sob story. ;)
I'll get my props one of these days.


HUZZAH!!!

The Exchange

Well... Happy (Belated) Birthday anyway.


Darth Knight wrote:
Finally seen the Pic Doodlebug Anklebiter and Gruumash. Although without the jacket on DA, I would have swapped my guess of peeps. Well that and the Monkey pointed out who was who. Glad you guys all had fun. Wish I could have visited up northbounds with you.

Really? Because I could have sworn I heard the strains of OKTOBER coming from some chorus nested within that beard...

The Exchange

"... for every critter, of every species, the food we don't use becomes our feces...." O.o


I like the feel of bare floors...

The Exchange

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
I like the feel of bare floors...

And I like the feel of bare breasts. ;)


Ragnarok Aeon wrote:
I had a 4 hour combat in Pathfinder before, and I only got 9 turns out of it. Though this had to do with a large group (8 people) dicking around, drinking, getting off topic, then taking up to 15 minutes deciding what the hell they were going to do, compiled with issues using maptool. It was the last time I gamed with that group.

Sounds like the group I occasionally play with.

Scarab Sages

Moorluck wrote:
Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
I like the feel of bare floors...
And I like the feel of bare breasts. ;)

Bare braiiinnnnnssss......


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Moorluck wrote:
Well... Happy (Belated) Birthday anyway.

+1


Tordek Rumnaheim wrote:
Welcome to the thread Ragnarok!

+1


Aberzombie wrote:
Almost at work. Let the soul-sucking despair commence!

You said it.


Moorluck wrote:
Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
I like the feel of bare floors...
And I like the feel of bare breasts. ;)

but Moorluck said it better.

Scarab Sages

Freehold DM wrote:
Aberzombie wrote:
Almost at work. Let the soul-sucking despair commence!
You said it.

I know have that phrase hanging up in my cubicle.


Mothman wrote:

By the way, I just wanted to say that Spanky is my new hero. Well done that man ... er, leprechaun, tellin' it like it is.

And happy birthday Heath.

+1 +1 +1

Grand Lodge

Pathfinder Adventure, Rulebook Subscriber; Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber

One more hour and I can sleep.


Freehold DM wrote:
Moorluck wrote:
Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
I like the feel of bare floors...
And I like the feel of bare breasts. ;)
but Moorluck said it better.

The only reason you say that is because Gregg has not yet appeared to crack the code.


Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
Freehold DM wrote:
Moorluck wrote:
Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
I like the feel of bare floors...
And I like the feel of bare breasts. ;)
but Moorluck said it better.
The only reason you say that is because Gregg has not yet appeared to crack the code.

The Master is busy testing the support strength of bare floors. The clunking sound is sometimes distracting...


Emperor7 wrote:
Mothman wrote:

By the way, I just wanted to say that Spanky is my new hero. Well done that man ... er, leprechaun, tellin' it like it is.

And happy birthday Heath.

+1 +1 +1

+2 +2 +2


TriOmegaZero wrote:
One more hour and I can sleep.

CQ?


Emperor7 wrote:
Tordek Rumnaheim wrote:
Welcome to the thread Ragnarok!
+1

+2


Aberzombie wrote:
Moorluck wrote:
Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
I like the feel of bare floors...
And I like the feel of bare breasts. ;)
Bare braiiinnnnnssss......

Brains are here!


Doodlebug Anklebiter wrote:
Darth Knight wrote:
Finally seen the Pic Doodlebug Anklebiter and Gruumash. Although without the jacket on DA, I would have swapped my guess of peeps. Well that and the Monkey pointed out who was who. Glad you guys all had fun. Wish I could have visited up northbounds with you.

I went off in search of this photo and look at what I discovered!

You have a lot of explaining to do, Comrade Curtin.

(Hee hee!)

Weird, I can't seem to access. Have to wait till I get home


[Waits patiently]

The Exchange

Patrick Curtin wrote:
Emperor7 wrote:
Mothman wrote:

By the way, I just wanted to say that Spanky is my new hero. Well done that man ... er, leprechaun, tellin' it like it is.

And happy birthday Heath.

+1 +1 +1
+2 +2 +2

+3 +3 +3


Crimson Jester wrote:
Patrick Curtin wrote:
Emperor7 wrote:
Mothman wrote:

By the way, I just wanted to say that Spanky is my new hero. Well done that man ... er, leprechaun, tellin' it like it is.

And happy birthday Heath.

+1 +1 +1
+2 +2 +2
+3 +3 +3

+4 +4 +4


Pathfinder Companion, Maps Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber
Ragnarok Aeon wrote:
Crimson Jester wrote:
Patrick Curtin wrote:
Emperor7 wrote:
Mothman wrote:

By the way, I just wanted to say that Spanky is my new hero. Well done that man ... er, leprechaun, tellin' it like it is.

And happy birthday Heath.

+1 +1 +1
+2 +2 +2
+3 +3 +3
+4 +4 +4

Save progression for the Monk?

The Exchange

<.<
>.>


Mothman wrote:

By the way, I just wanted to say that Spanky is my new hero. Well done that man ... er, leprechaun, tellin' it like it is.

And happy birthday Heath.

Thanks, and thanks!!!


Freehold DM wrote:
Happy birthday, heath!

Thanks!


3 people marked this as a favorite.

Why isn't there an open position for Rule Thirty-Four Analyst? I would excel at that. <frowny face>


Urizen wrote:
Why isn't there an open position for Rule Thirty-Four Analyst? I would excel at that. <frowny face>

I would refer you.


hi everyone,

happy birthday heathansson

welcome Ragnarok

42,601 to 42,650 of 235,860 << first < prev | 848 | 849 | 850 | 851 | 852 | 853 | 854 | 855 | 856 | 857 | 858 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Gamer Life / Off-Topic Discussions / Deep 6 FaWtL All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.