Deep 6 FaWtL


Off-Topic Discussions

37,901 to 37,950 of 232,469 << first < prev | 754 | 755 | 756 | 757 | 758 | 759 | 760 | 761 | 762 | 763 | 764 | next > last >>
Scarab Sages

nekkid vampire quoting?!?


A quote from Love at first bite. "I never drink...wine. And I do not smoke s&%~."


*blink*

Good day, and welcome to Day 4

*blink*

Shadow Lodge

Blerg. 30 minutes just to get from the PT field to the house. This post is too damn big.


Doesn't that make the travel part of the pt training?

Liberty's Edge

5th Edition on the way (for those of you not on Facebook)


3 people marked this as a favorite.
Ashe Ravenheart wrote:
5th Edition on the way (for those of you not on Facebook)

And Lo, the legions of nerds waxed wroth and sharpened their poison pens until they gleamed in the light of the burning wreckage of Fourth Edition.

~Book of EditionWars, Chapter 6; Verse 13


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Ashe Ravenheart wrote:
5th Edition on the way (for those of you not on Facebook)

~sighs~ Oh well. They lost me a while back, so this changes very little. ~shrugs~


Thanks for this, Ashe. I will check out the link and draw some conclusions later.

Shadow Lodge

2 people marked this as a favorite.

I already started the 6E speculation.


I am just waiting for 13E.

Scarab Sages

Meh.


I am laughing to the tune of Flight of the Valkyries.

HA-HAHA HA-HA, HA-HAHA HA-HA, HA-HAHA HA-HA,
HA-HA-HA HA!!!


Mairkurion {tm} wrote:

I am laughing to the tune of Flight of the Valkyries.

[Nelson]HA-HAHA HA-HA, HA-HAHA HA-HA, HA-HAHA HA-HA,
HA-HA-HA HA!!! [/Nelson]

FIFY


I was laughing, until I saw how difficult a day it is going to be for someone. Why must my schadenfreude be mixed with bitter regret?


Pathfinder Companion, Maps Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber
Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
I was laughing, until I saw how difficult a day it is going to be for someone. Why must my schadenfreude be mixed with bitter regret?

He got coffee in bed this morning so that should help. ;)


3 people marked this as a favorite.

From the looks of things, I hope he got more than coffee...


Gets the Jiffy Pop ready

Oh it's gonna be a long week in Pazioland.


I sense today shall be exhausting for the Paizo mods in the fallout from this.


Patrick Curtin wrote:
Oh it's gonna be a long week in Pazioland.

Yea, I fell kinda bad for the staff. For my part, I'ma be really nice about this whole topic.


Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
From the looks of things, I hope he got more than coffee...

For my part, I signed the anti-flame war petition in the 4E subforum.


Hm. So it has finally come to pass. Twas only a matter of time. I may give it a look, but I probably won't play it. Paizo has the best system to date, and I still have my own stuff to work on. This may very well be the event that turns me into a card carrying grognard.

Silver Crusade

2 people marked this as a favorite.

Morning, all. What did I miss?

Shadow Lodge

1 person marked this as a favorite.

5E.


Ashe Ravenheart wrote:
5th Edition on the way (for those of you not on Facebook)

I think I might give it a chance based on what I've read so far.

Scarab Sages

Mrgh.

Scarab Sages

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Celestial Healer wrote:
Morning, all. What did I miss?

Well, after an exhausting day at work, Gary's attempts to not take work home with him failed when the entire office complex mysteriously transformed into a living entity and followed him. Meanwhile, Patrick and Kirk's attempts at humor backfired when they suddenly found their very identities erased from the Internet. And, across town, some magicians living by the shore accidentally disrupted the space-time.....No, wait! That's my soap opera.


Aberzombie wrote:
Celestial Healer wrote:
Morning, all. What did I miss?
Well, after an exhausting day at work, Gary's attempts to not take work home with him failed when the entire office complex mysteriously transformed into a living entity and followed him. Meanwhile, Patrick and Kirk's attempts at humor backfired when they suddenly found their very identities erased from the Internet. And, across town, some magicians living by the shore accidentally disrupted the space-time.....No, wait! That's my soap opera.

ha! That's a good one.


This is pretty interesting.

Liberty's Edge Contributor, RPG Superstar 2012

2 people marked this as a favorite.
Sharoth wrote:
This is pretty interesting.

Somehow, it seems appropriate the BBC will recover lost Doctor Who episodes as rebroadcasts from space.

Liberty's Edge Contributor, RPG Superstar 2012

They're coming from Mondas.

Scarab Sages

Who?

Liberty's Edge Contributor, RPG Superstar 2012

That is the first question.


Aberzombie wrote:
...Meanwhile, Patrick and Kirk's attempts at humor backfired when they suddenly found their very identities erased from the Internet...

::BURP::

Scarab Sages

Um....uh.....what is your quest?


To recover the Holy Grail!

Scarab Sages

If only we'd had more warning, we could have started a pool about how many people would get temp bans.

Scarab Sages

What is your favorite color?


Blue!


hi everyone


Hello there aeglos.


Good ...um...evening? I wont try and torture German again, LOL


Tomb of Horrors, here I come!


Hello Sharoth,
and sorry for interrupting the Holy Grail re-enactment


Patrick Curtin wrote:

Good ...um...evening? I wont try and torture German again, LOL

jup, evening, 9 in the evening


Kelsey MacAilbert wrote:
Tomb of Horrors, here I come!

as player or DM ?

Liberty's Edge Contributor, RPG Superstar 2012

aeglos wrote:

Hello Sharoth,

and sorry for interrupting the Holy Grail re-enactment

Which *ahem* interrupted my Doctor Who referencing...


aeglos wrote:
Kelsey MacAilbert wrote:
Tomb of Horrors, here I come!
as player or DM ?

Player. I've got a Catfolk Magus (Skirnir archetype) with a Perception score buffed as high as I could get it. I'm the party's sole frontline capable character.


Kelsey MacAilbert wrote:
aeglos wrote:
Kelsey MacAilbert wrote:
Tomb of Horrors, here I come!
as player or DM ?
Player. I've got a Catfolk Magus (Skirnir archetype) with a Perception score buffed as high as I could get it. I'm the party's sole frontline capable character.

it is a unique adventure, it can be great and it can get very frustrating but it kept me at the edge of my seat like almost no other module ever did (well, Red Hand of Doom, maybe)

Have Fun!

The Exchange

taig wrote:
Sharoth wrote:
This is pretty interesting.

Somehow, it seems appropriate the BBC will recover lost Doctor Who episodes as rebroadcasts from space.

Page last updated at 02:05 GMT, Wednesday, 1 April 2009 UK

37,901 to 37,950 of 232,469 << first < prev | 754 | 755 | 756 | 757 | 758 | 759 | 760 | 761 | 762 | 763 | 764 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Gamer Life / Off-Topic Discussions / Deep 6 FaWtL All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.