Deep 6 FaWtL


Off-Topic Discussions

37,101 to 37,150 of 247,129 << first < prev | 738 | 739 | 740 | 741 | 742 | 743 | 744 | 745 | 746 | 747 | 748 | next > last >>
The Exchange

Nekkid freaky for ToP!!

W00T!!!

Liberty's Edge

The Japanese bondage rope is awesome. Highly recommend it, less rope burn, more happy times. The silk sashes from Victoria's Secret robes are pretty good too.


Aaaaand more work bs. We now have to have all our vacation plans in by an ungodly early date that is *always*in flux. Apparently before, when we all planned a special staff meeting to work together to take days off at times that inconvenienced neither the company or each other was just too time consuming! Now its a first come first serve free for all that results in most of your requests being rejected because someone requested Christmas week on January 2 via email and no two staff can be out in the same lunar phase, didn't you know?

Am I the only one dealing with this? Are there other companies this backwards?

The Exchange

1 person marked this as a favorite.
houstonderek wrote:
The Japanese bondage rope is awesome. Highly recommend it, less rope burn, more happy times. The silk sashes from Victoria's Secret robes are pretty good too.

We got about 30ft of that. ;)

The Exchange

Freehold DM wrote:

Aaaaand more work bs. We now have to have all our vacation plans in by an ungodly early date that is *always*in flux. Apparently before, when we all planned a special staff meeting to work together to take days off at times that inconvenienced neither the company or each other was just too time consuming! Now its a first come first serve free for all that results in most of your requests being rejected because someone requested Christmas week on January 2 via email and no two staff can be out in the same lunar phase, didn't you know?

Am I the only one dealing with this? Are there other companies this backwards?

Nope. Not me anyway, I work for a small company... just me and one other guy, and since I got the boss's back, it's me who decides everything. Sucks that you have to deal with that though.

The Exchange

Solnes started dinner for me before I got home, pork roast, potatoes, and steamed broccoli. Smells great. Think I'll spank her when she gets home. :P


Thanks for the link LPM. You have decreased my blood pressure and kept me from going postal.

in terms of your toys, i still think you can go about it with household stuff, but if you're looking for something a bit more swanky, I'll keep an eye out for you next time I go to the store.

Moorluck wrote:
Freehold DM wrote:
Moorluck wrote:
Freehold DM wrote:
Moorluck wrote:
My jokes are broken today. I wish Solnes was home so we could go back to talking about bondage. :(
Now THAT'S more like it. Who needs guns who you have restraints? Preferably ones you make yourself.
Need a good supplier. BK doesn't deal in much, and I don't have time or space to allow my imagination to come to life, we got kids 'amember.
Simple clothesline rope will do for the most part, but requires skill to use. I have a friend who is learning japanese rope bondage specifically, and he is well on his way to becoming a master of the style. Every day waist belts are great for wrists but they tend to require you to keep one hand on the free end of the belt. Also, depending on the cut, simple women's underwear can secure a limb to a bedpost without a problem, but I would only use old undies that she isn't planning on wearing anymore.
That's rookie stuff. We were thinking more like this. NSFW!!!

Dark Archive

Freehold DM wrote:

Aaaaand more work bs. We now have to have all our vacation plans in by an ungodly early date that is *always*in flux. Apparently before, when we all planned a special staff meeting to work together to take days off at times that inconvenienced neither the company or each other was just too time consuming! Now its a first come first serve free for all that results in most of your requests being rejected because someone requested Christmas week on January 2 via email and no two staff can be out in the same lunar phase, didn't you know?

Am I the only one dealing with this? Are there other companies this backwards?

Mine is.

Since when is it a crime to want a day off to see your wife (much less friends)?

I can hardly wait until that bastard is out of the building and transferred to another restaurant.

Silver Crusade

Freehold DM wrote:

Aaaaand more work bs. We now have to have all our vacation plans in by an ungodly early date that is *always*in flux. Apparently before, when we all planned a special staff meeting to work together to take days off at times that inconvenienced neither the company or each other was just too time consuming! Now its a first come first serve free for all that results in most of your requests being rejected because someone requested Christmas week on January 2 via email and no two staff can be out in the same lunar phase, didn't you know?

Am I the only one dealing with this? Are there other companies this backwards?

Yes. I had to put in my 2012 holiday time off requests by 12/13/11.

F~#! if I know what I'm doing a year from now.

Liberty's Edge

Moorluck wrote:
houstonderek wrote:
The Japanese bondage rope is awesome. Highly recommend it, less rope burn, more happy times. The silk sashes from Victoria's Secret robes are pretty good too.
We got about 30ft of that. ;)

I only have 20', but I supplement with the bondage tape from the same company.

Liberty's Edge

Moorluck wrote:
Freehold DM wrote:
Moorluck wrote:
Freehold DM wrote:
Moorluck wrote:
My jokes are broken today. I wish Solnes was home so we could go back to talking about bondage. :(
Now THAT'S more like it. Who needs guns who you have restraints? Preferably ones you make yourself.
Need a good supplier. BK doesn't deal in much, and I don't have time or space to allow my imagination to come to life, we got kids 'amember.
Simple clothesline rope will do for the most part, but requires skill to use. I have a friend who is learning japanese rope bondage specifically, and he is well on his way to becoming a master of the style. Every day waist belts are great for wrists but they tend to require you to keep one hand on the free end of the belt. Also, depending on the cut, simple women's underwear can secure a limb to a bedpost without a problem, but I would only use old undies that she isn't planning on wearing anymore.
That's rookie stuff. We were thinking more like this. NSFW!!!

I'm always happy when Deviant Art makes me log in to see something...


houstonderek wrote:
Moorluck wrote:
Freehold DM wrote:
Moorluck wrote:
Freehold DM wrote:
Moorluck wrote:
My jokes are broken today. I wish Solnes was home so we could go back to talking about bondage. :(
Now THAT'S more like it. Who needs guns who you have restraints? Preferably ones you make yourself.
Need a good supplier. BK doesn't deal in much, and I don't have time or space to allow my imagination to come to life, we got kids 'amember.
Simple clothesline rope will do for the most part, but requires skill to use. I have a friend who is learning japanese rope bondage specifically, and he is well on his way to becoming a master of the style. Every day waist belts are great for wrists but they tend to require you to keep one hand on the free end of the belt. Also, depending on the cut, simple women's underwear can secure a limb to a bedpost without a problem, but I would only use old undies that she isn't planning on wearing anymore.
That's rookie stuff. We were thinking more like this. NSFW!!!
I'm always happy when Deviant Art makes me log in to see something...

+1

How have I not found this before? :)


Saw the new Sherlock Holmes movie last night and I don't think it will make a trilogy. It was good, like a chess game than a mystery novel.

The trailers to Prometheus and Battleship look damn good.

Finally after two months of delays, my father is having gall bladder surgery Friday.

Other than that the week seems fine. I can still use some positive waves for the +2 caliber.

:)

The Exchange

Glad you guys like the link. The artist is amazing and funny as hell. But the images really sparked some interesting conversations over the past few days. And besides, Solnes would look HAWT like that!

But I digress, I now return this thread to it's original PG-13 state. ;)

The Exchange

BluePigeon wrote:

Saw the new Sherlock Holmes movie last night and I don't think it will make a trilogy. It was good, like a chess game than a mystery novel.

The trailers to Prometheus and Battleship look damn good.

Finally after two months of delays, my father is having gall bladder surgery Friday.

Other than that the week seems fine. I can still use some positive waves for the +2 caliber.

:)

And you have them BP, best wishes to your dad buddy!

The Exchange

bm

The Exchange

Uhm... hope everything comes out alright for you? O.o

The Exchange

Off to watch more White Collar now, have fun y'all.


BluePigeon wrote:

Saw the new Sherlock Holmes movie last night and I don't think it will make a trilogy. It was good, like a chess game than a mystery novel.

The trailers to Prometheus and Battleship look damn good.

Finally after two months of delays, my father is having gall bladder surgery Friday.

Other than that the week seems fine. I can still use some positive waves for the +2 caliber.

:)

Good luck to the father;

my wife had a lap chole when she was pregnant with my son....good times!!!


Well, at least I'm not alone. Thanks guys. Best wishes to your dad bp, and what the hell is a lap thingie?


Lap thingie.

It hurts.


I'd rather have a lap dance than a lap chole!

Silver Crusade

Is it time to go home yet?

Oh wait. It is.

The Exchange

4 people marked this as a favorite.

Riley was sitting here at the foot of the couch reading one of our books on reptiles and insects when he brought it to me and pointed to a picture of a frogs skeleton.

R: "Daddy, this froggy bones?"
M: "Yeah, it's a froggy skeleton."
R: "Froggy skelon? Froggy dead?"
M: "Yes, a froggy skeleton."
R: (Tears forming in little eyes.)"Poor froggy I miss him."

The Exchange

Post# 37,176 on D6F.


Aw.


Crimson Jester wrote:
bm

I thought we agreed we weren't going to do that in our own threads anymore.

The Exchange

So what's new in the Big TX Professor?


Wife is boring me to tears with her movie, so I am back online while listening to Flagons & Dragons interview the creator of GOLD.


How about you?

The Exchange

Just passing the time until mine gets her pretty self home. May sit and talk the night away, or we may just sit and watch a movie.

I like this time of night, kids are sleeping, dog is curled up at my feet, and... well it's just quiet. :)


Sounds nice.

The guy in F&D keeps talking about how Belgian beers (I assume he means ales) taste like bananas. What the hell is he talking about?

Liberty's Edge

Mairkurion {tm} wrote:

Sounds nice.

The guy in F&D keeps talking about how Belgian beers (I assume he means ales) taste like bananas. What the hell is he talking about?

Lambics probably. They're Belgian ales, some of which are fruit infused.

The Exchange

I wouldn't know. I only drink once a year, St. Patrick's Day. And then it's always Harp.


Freehold DM wrote:
Well, at least I'm not alone. Thanks guys. Best wishes to your dad bp, and what the hell is a lap thingie?

laparoscopic cholecystectomy. Stick some tubes in and cut the gallbladder out so they don't have to cut people open. Less invasive.


My mum gave us lads a choice of imported beers as part of our Christmas presents. I chose Mythos because of the name and I had drunk the others before.

I put it in the beer fridge and was saving it for after Christmas.... Nice warm evening sitting on the back veranda, my aunt asks me if I want something to drink, I say one of my Mythos beers would be great.....both my father and brother-inlaw say "oh, bugger... " "we drank them we thought that they were leftovers from Christmas....."

Bastards....


The 8th Dwarf wrote:

My mum gave us lads a choice of imported beers as part of our Christmas presents. I chose Mythos because of the name and I had drunk the others before.

I put it in the beer fridge and was saving it for after Christmas.... Nice warm evening sitting on the back veranda, my aunt asks me if I want something to drink, I say one of my Mythos beers would be great.....both my father and brother-inlaw say "oh, bugger... " "we drank them we thought that they were leftovers from Christmas....."

Bastards....

Dohp! bugger indeed!

The Exchange

1 person marked this as a favorite.
The 8th Dwarf wrote:

My mum gave us lads a choice of imported beers as part of our Christmas presents. I chose Mythos because of the name and I had drunk the others before.

I put it in the beer fridge and was saving it for after Christmas.... Nice warm evening sitting on the back veranda, my aunt asks me if I want something to drink, I say one of my Mythos beers would be great.....both my father and brother-inlaw say "oh, bugger... " "we drank them we thought that they were leftovers from Christmas....."

Bastards....

You know, dwarves carry axes for just such an occasion. :/


Moorluck wrote:
BluePigeon wrote:

Saw the new Sherlock Holmes movie last night and I don't think it will make a trilogy. It was good, like a chess game than a mystery novel.

The trailers to Prometheus and Battleship look damn good.

Finally after two months of delays, my father is having gall bladder surgery Friday.

Other than that the week seems fine. I can still use some positive waves for the +2 caliber.

:)

And you have them BP, best wishes to your dad buddy!

+1


houstonderek wrote:
Mairkurion {tm} wrote:

Sounds nice.

The guy in F&D keeps talking about how Belgian beers (I assume he means ales) taste like bananas. What the hell is he talking about?

Lambics probably. They're Belgian ales, some of which are fruit infused.

I can't bring myself to think he is that ignorant, to mistake a single lambic (come to think of it, I've never seen a banana lambic -- you make me curious) for the general run. He's dissing Belgian "beers" and seems to be generalizing about this banana taste. I'm more willing to believe there is a problem with his tongue or neurology. I await comment from Aberzombie.


2 people marked this as a favorite.
The 8th Dwarf wrote:

My mum gave us lads a choice of imported beers as part of our Christmas presents. I chose Mythos because of the name and I had drunk the others before.

I put it in the beer fridge and was saving it for after Christmas.... Nice warm evening sitting on the back veranda, my aunt asks me if I want something to drink, I say one of my Mythos beers would be great.....both my father and brother-inlaw say "oh, bugger... " "we drank them we thought that they were leftovers from Christmas....."

Bastards....

You drink it, you replace it!


Man, homebrewing new campaign settings is demanding. I just finished a massive list of house rules, including a reconstruction of the core races, and now I have to write out roles for all the classes and explain magic and technology, which, in my campaign setting, is something different that what you usually see.

After that I get to do culture, which should be fun. My elves are a mix of old and new ideas that I wanted to play with, and Native American culture is important to the campaign setting.

The Exchange

Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
The 8th Dwarf wrote:

My mum gave us lads a choice of imported beers as part of our Christmas presents. I chose Mythos because of the name and I had drunk the others before.

I put it in the beer fridge and was saving it for after Christmas.... Nice warm evening sitting on the back veranda, my aunt asks me if I want something to drink, I say one of my Mythos beers would be great.....both my father and brother-inlaw say "oh, bugger... " "we drank them we thought that they were leftovers from Christmas....."

Bastards....

You drink it, you replace it, and then I kill you!!

FIFY


I can see how only drinking once a year could make you, ah, extreme in your enforcement...
:-)


*blink*

I really should be asleep. The iBorg has my soul

*blink*


Resistance is futile.


Moorluck wrote:
Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
The 8th Dwarf wrote:

My mum gave us lads a choice of imported beers as part of our Christmas presents. I chose Mythos because of the name and I had drunk the others before.

I put it in the beer fridge and was saving it for after Christmas.... Nice warm evening sitting on the back veranda, my aunt asks me if I want something to drink, I say one of my Mythos beers would be great.....both my father and brother-inlaw say "oh, bugger... " "we drank them we thought that they were leftovers from Christmas....."

Bastards....

You drink it, you replace it, and then I kill you!!

FIFY

Dad made me a few whiskey sours to make it up to me.... The urge for axe rampage subsided.


We


are


the

37,101 to 37,150 of 247,129 << first < prev | 738 | 739 | 740 | 741 | 742 | 743 | 744 | 745 | 746 | 747 | 748 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Gamer Life / Off-Topic Discussions / Deep 6 FaWtL All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.