Deep 6 FaWtL


Off-Topic Discussions

37,001 to 37,050 of 247,091 << first < prev | 736 | 737 | 738 | 739 | 740 | 741 | 742 | 743 | 744 | 745 | 746 | next > last >>

Naked brains O_o!

Send more cops! The last ones were delicious!


Pathfinder Companion, Maps Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber
Moorluck wrote:
Bitter Thorn wrote:
Moorluck wrote:
Bitter Thorn wrote:
Moorluck wrote:
Hmmmmm, we may need to embark on a new "hobby" soon.

GUNS!

I'm just saying...

ANd I agree 1010% my friend.

But I was thinking of a more indoor hobby for the wife and I.

This caught my eye.

Kel-Tec KSG 15 Round (7+7+1) Shotgun In-Depth Tabletop Overview

Nice, but I would rather have this.

I had a friend in college with one of those.

The Exchange

Bitter Thorn wrote:

Naked brains O_o!

Send more cops! The last ones were delicious!

Sheeeeet. Screw the cops, we got more guns than them.

Scarab Sages

Nekkid brainnnsss!!!!

Scarab Sages

1 person marked this as a favorite.

Time for NCIS. Later folks!

Liberty's Edge

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Aberzombie wrote:
Moorluck wrote:


Don't sweat it, when AZ's people make their move nobody will be denied firearms.
You laugh now, living man, but when we start out, the disarmed folk are gonna be the first ones to get converted!

You have no idea how well I wield a chainsaw, baseball bat, crow bar, slower human beings...

Tell your people there are easier meals.

Liberty's Edge

Celestial Healer wrote:
houstonderek wrote:
Hulu just put the entire fist season of Arrested Development up on their free side. I'm stoked.

I've been watching them on Netflix. All 3 seasons, but not free...

I find that show amusing.

Hulu's free, but I have to watch three one and a half minute blocks of commericals (they have a commercial free pay service also, though). An dI only have a limited time to watch them.

The Dresden Files and Firefly are in my queue now as well.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Kelsey MacAilbert wrote:
So, how many of you guys are Texan? I've never been. I'm a Californian living in Colorado and moving to Montana soon.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAW!!!!

I'm Texan! well uh,.....I wasn't borned here, but I got here just as soon as I could.

Glad that jerkass troll didn't scare you off, Kelsey!!!

F#+~ him anyhow's!!! A@&$&$!. You're kinda goofy, but you're allright.

The Exchange

Moorluck wrote:
houstonderek wrote:
Moorluck wrote:
houstonderek wrote:
Hulu just put the entire fist season of Arrested Development up on their free side. I'm stoked.
What the hell kind of show is this!?

Sitcom with Jason Bateman, Jeffrey Tambor, Portia di Rossi, Michael Cera, David Cross, Will Arnett, etc.

Funny as hell.

Oh I've seen it, was just poking fun at your typo. :/

I did not, but hmm Portia di Rossi.


I said,
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAW!!!

The Exchange

Aruga.


You know what I have? A book about how to survive a zombie apocalypse in Great Britain. It specifically covers the issue of the lack of firearms.


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Spanky the Leprechaun wrote:
Kelsey MacAilbert wrote:
So, how many of you guys are Texan? I've never been. I'm a Californian living in Colorado and moving to Montana soon.

Glad that jerkass troll didn't scare you off, Kelsey!!!

F*~! him anyhow's!!! A!#~+~!. You're kinda goofy, but you're allright.

I was the troll. I was having a really bad night, and made the thread in a pathetic attention grab.


3 people marked this as a favorite.

You don't say?

I can speak three languages and I moonlight as a stripper in the evening to cover my law school expenses.


Kelsey MacAilbert wrote:
Spanky the Leprechaun wrote:
Kelsey MacAilbert wrote:
So, how many of you guys are Texan? I've never been. I'm a Californian living in Colorado and moving to Montana soon.

Glad that jerkass troll didn't scare you off, Kelsey!!!

F*~! him anyhow's!!! A!#~+~!. You're kinda goofy, but you're allright.

I was the troll. I was having a really bad night, and made the thread in a pathetic attention grab.

Yeah; I kinda half figured that at the time.

So....what gives?


Spanky the Leprechaun wrote:
Kelsey MacAilbert wrote:
Spanky the Leprechaun wrote:
Kelsey MacAilbert wrote:
So, how many of you guys are Texan? I've never been. I'm a Californian living in Colorado and moving to Montana soon.

Glad that jerkass troll didn't scare you off, Kelsey!!!

F*~! him anyhow's!!! A!#~+~!. You're kinda goofy, but you're allright.

I was the troll. I was having a really bad night, and made the thread in a pathetic attention grab.

Yeah; I kinda half figured that at the time.

So....what gives?

I mean, what do you seek to accomplish with all this?

The Exchange

You guys know where to find me.


Is that a "why did I do that" or a "how am I doing"?


Kelsey MacAilbert wrote:
Is that a "why did I do that" or a "how am I doing"?

Which one do you think is the most cogent?


I'm not really sure what I sought to accomplish besides venting my anger and bad feelings and having people respond to the fact that I have issues. It was pretty stupid and pathetic, really. Things like that erode trust within the community (what's really pathetic is that Gary Teter had to point that out to me for me to notice just how badly I messed up), and I chose both the wrong place and wrong methods to deal with my issues.

Liberty's Edge

Bitter Thorn wrote:
Send more cops! The last ones were delicious!

+1


Bitter Thorn wrote:
Aberzombie wrote:
Maybe the new Sherlock Holmes flick.
I liked it a lot!

Saw it last night with the wife. Rather intense movie, although they kinda brushed aside all the things that made the first movie so amazing. It's quite an okay flick, although it could have been amazing.


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Treppa wrote:

Looking at pictures this morning of a college friend and his wife who now live in Manchester, England. His mom posted Christmas pics of them and their new baby. I'm so happy to get to see them - thanks, Facebook!

*thbbbbt to FreeholdDM*

Raspberry...there's only ONE PERSON who would give me the raspberry...

Liberty's Edge

Freehold DM wrote:
Bitter Thorn wrote:
Aberzombie wrote:
Maybe the new Sherlock Holmes flick.
I liked it a lot!
Saw it last night with the wife. Rather intense movie, although they kinda brushed aside all the things that made the first movie so amazing. It's quite an okay flick, although it could have been amazing.

But... It's a Guy Ritchie movie... Everything he touches turns to awesome...

Shadow Lodge

And home.


After the fact, I couldn't believe the gypsy gal was the chick with the Dragon Tattoo.


Bitter Thorn wrote:
Moorluck wrote:
Hmmmmm, we may need to embark on a new "hobby" soon.

GUNS!

I'm just saying...

*sad sigh* Guns are used only for killing!!!!

Now if you'll excuse me, I'll be tending to my Shikomizue....

Liberty's Edge

Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
After the fact, I couldn't believe the gypsy gal was the chick with the Dragon Tattoo.

I love her so much. But what can I say, she's my type.


She is a bit of a chameleon. Not as much as Kathleen Robertson, but still.


Moorluck wrote:
I think I scared everyone off.

Gun nuts tend to do that! Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to see about my jitte...

The Exchange

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Freehold DM wrote:
Bitter Thorn wrote:
Moorluck wrote:
Hmmmmm, we may need to embark on a new "hobby" soon.

GUNS!

I'm just saying...

*sad sigh* Guns are used only for killing!!!!

Now if you'll excuse me, I'll be tending to my Shikomizue....

Not true. I use mine to perforate paper targets, AND to secure my home against AZ's undead kin. So there. :P

And I love my Hydra Flail BTW. Plan on using it to dissuade boys from dating my daughter. By killing them with it. >:)


Moorluck wrote:
My jokes are broken today. I wish Solnes was home so we could go back to talking about bondage. :(

Now THAT'S more like it. Who needs guns who you have restraints? Preferably ones you make yourself.

The Exchange

Freehold DM wrote:
Moorluck wrote:
My jokes are broken today. I wish Solnes was home so we could go back to talking about bondage. :(
Now THAT'S more like it. Who needs guns who you have restraints? Preferably ones you make yourself.

Need a good supplier. BK doesn't deal in much, and I don't have time or space to allow my imagination to come to life, we got kids 'amember.

Liberty's Edge

Freehold DM wrote:
Moorluck wrote:
I think I scared everyone off.
Gun nuts tend to do that! Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to see about my jitte...

A friend of mine used to have one that he welded himself in his garage.


On the subject of guns, I'd love one of these. I'd love it so much.

The Exchange

True Grit gets a nod from me as well guys, I dare say it was far better than the original, but I never liked the Duke.


Moorluck wrote:
Freehold DM wrote:
Moorluck wrote:
My jokes are broken today. I wish Solnes was home so we could go back to talking about bondage. :(
Now THAT'S more like it. Who needs guns who you have restraints? Preferably ones you make yourself.
Need a good supplier. BK doesn't deal in much, and I don't have time or space to allow my imagination to come to life, we got kids 'amember.

Simple clothesline rope will do for the most part, but requires skill to use. I have a friend who is learning japanese rope bondage specifically, and he is well on his way to becoming a master of the style. Every day waist belts are great for wrists but they tend to require you to keep one hand on the free end of the belt. Also, depending on the cut, simple women's underwear can secure a limb to a bedpost without a problem, but I would only use old undies that she isn't planning on wearing anymore.

Liberty's Edge

The Eldritch Mr. Shiny wrote:
Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
After the fact, I couldn't believe the gypsy gal was the chick with the Dragon Tattoo.
I love her so much. But what can I say, she's my type.

Yeah, I'm right there with you, man :-)


Tuesday night off from work and that means steak, then a movie. I love not working...

Liberty's Edge

Moorluck wrote:
True Grit gets a nod from me as well guys, I dare say it was far better than the original, but I never liked the Duke.

Yeah, what he said.

Liberty's Edge

1 person marked this as a favorite.

And by "he", I mean the Duke...


Kelsey MacAilbert wrote:
I'm not really sure what I sought to accomplish besides venting my anger and bad feelings and having people respond to the fact that I have issues. It was pretty stupid and pathetic, really. Things like that erode trust within the community (what's really pathetic is that Gary Teter had to point that out to me for me to notice just how badly I messed up), and I chose both the wrong place and wrong methods to deal with my issues.

Right.

I think you need to go talk to somebody IRL, because some of the stuff you said and did, and continue to say and do throws up a lot of warning signs.
So, that's pretty much the extent of what I have to say to you, because it's actually the only thing I have to say of you that is of any value.


True Grit is not the Duke's best.
Some days, it's like I don't even know you people.

The Exchange

Mairkurion {tm} wrote:

True Grit is not the Duke's best.

Some days, it's like I don't even know you people.

Trust me, I've seen all his films. My Dad was an enormous John Wayne fan, me I like his films, they're tough guy movies. It's the man himself I didn't care for.

The Exchange

I always liked the Quiet man.


Spanky the Leprechaun wrote:
Kelsey MacAilbert wrote:
I'm not really sure what I sought to accomplish besides venting my anger and bad feelings and having people respond to the fact that I have issues. It was pretty stupid and pathetic, really. Things like that erode trust within the community (what's really pathetic is that Gary Teter had to point that out to me for me to notice just how badly I messed up), and I chose both the wrong place and wrong methods to deal with my issues.

Right.

I think you need to go talk to somebody IRL, because some of the stuff you said and did, and continue to say and do throws up a lot of warning signs.
So, that's pretty much the extent of what I have to say to you, because it's actually the only thing I have to say of you that is of any value.

If you think that was bad, you'd have been shocked speechless if you'd seen me as a teenager. I was much, much, much worse. I do appreciate your concern and advice, but I'll be okay. I have problems, and I make mistakes more often than I'd like, but I'm a lot better than I used to be, and I can keep on getting better.

Liberty's Edge

Crimson Jester wrote:
I always liked the Quiet man.

A friend of mine watches that every St.Patrick's Day with his brother. Yeah, their last name is Thornton.


I'm not really into old movies, but some old TV shows are great. I like Emergency! a lot.

The Exchange

houstonderek wrote:
Crimson Jester wrote:
I always liked the Quiet man.
A friend of mine watches that every St.Patrick's Day with his brother. Yeah, their last name is Thornton.

I never thought of watching it on St. Pats. Not a bad idea.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Crimson Jester wrote:
houstonderek wrote:
Crimson Jester wrote:
I always liked the Quiet man.
A friend of mine watches that every St.Patrick's Day with his brother. Yeah, their last name is Thornton.
I never thought of watching it on St. Pats. Not a bad idea.

I saw some of Casablanca the other day on the t.v. during lunch. Hate that.....don't wanna work. Wanna watch Bogart bein' cool!!!

37,001 to 37,050 of 247,091 << first < prev | 736 | 737 | 738 | 739 | 740 | 741 | 742 | 743 | 744 | 745 | 746 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Gamer Life / Off-Topic Discussions / Deep 6 FaWtL All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.