Deep 6 FaWtL


Off-Topic Discussions

36,751 to 36,800 of 243,454 << first < prev | 731 | 732 | 733 | 734 | 735 | 736 | 737 | 738 | 739 | 740 | 741 | next > last >>

Moorluck wrote:
Spanky the Leprechaun wrote:
Moorluck wrote:
Spanky the Leprechaun wrote:
Freehold DM wrote:
Spanky the Leprechaun wrote:
Freehold DM wrote:
holy crap you guys I am on the Internet?!
That's not you. The hatred is only confined to one concept.
as mentioned pages upon pages ago, my hatred of math if the Overhatred, moreso than my hatred of Whedon, Zuckerberg and Brown combined. There is no Haterade associated with my hatred of math, the closest thing that would match it would be everclear mixed with absinthe.
This is a logic fallacy. There's no possible way to hate anything more than Zuckerberg.

You've never met...

** spoiler omitted **

Mine would suck the marrow out of yours' dead dry bones.

Sheeeeeet, my family is from the f+$$ing Appalachians, I even have a Cousin Bo! O.o

They'd skin yours and hang the hides out in front of their f!*#ing cabins. :P

pfft tellem to learn how to read, then read Hamlet and Beowulf, and see the heinous s~&+ one has to go through in making the Danish dead. It's not worth it.


2 people marked this as a favorite.

lol
arguing about whose family is more psycho.
always good for a guffaw.....


1 person marked this as a favorite.

My mother once forgot how to spell a.

...I don't talk about my family much.


My dad got a computer, and he didn't know what trolling was, or IRL trolling, although he'd been doing the latter all his life, and spontaneously independently invented the former.

Like: definition of trolling....."when I go on the internet and talk to people."


TOZ wrote:
Moorluck wrote:
I just realized tonight that our SCAP game is entering the final stretch!
Man, I can't wait to kick mine off again. They just finished the Seige of Redgorge, and could go to the Test of the Smoking Eye, the Secrets of the Soulpillars, or Foundation of Flame, depending on their choices.

Mine ran 3 or 4 years and was absolutely awesome. One of my players is now prepping it for her family and friends, so I get to help her without the burden of actually running it.

Shadow Lodge

I gave one of the players from my first run the original hardcover copy after I bought a brand new one. He ran it for another group after I left, and now I'm running it for a new group too. :D

Liberty's Edge

1 person marked this as a favorite.

Still trying to figure out what's wrong with Alton Brown...

Liberty's Edge

TOZ wrote:
Moorluck wrote:
I just realized tonight that our SCAP game is entering the final stretch!
Man, I can't wait to kick mine off again. They just finished the Seige of Redgorge, and could go to the Test of the Smoking Eye, the Secrets of the Soulpillars, or Foundation of Flame, depending on their choices.

My crew are in Occipitus, they just got through the Cathedral of Feathers.


good morning FawtL

last day of my holidays, today I will go on an epic quest to find a rumored new FLGS. to my knowledge there where only 4 left in the whole state and all of them suck.
The new one allegedly is clean, tidy, organized and the books have no chewing-marks by mice.
Would be a refreshing change

Paizo Employee Senior Software Developer

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Aberzombie wrote:
PMG? Did you get the hungry caterpillar?

We did! Was that you? Thanks so much!!


Insomnia: it's useful as well as annoying! :)

Except now I'm hungry.

Scarab Sages

Gary Teter wrote:
Aberzombie wrote:
PMG? Did you get the hungry caterpillar?
We did! Was that you? Thanks so much!!

Huzzah! Had to get something for the Digital Overlord and bestest Customer Service person!

Scarab Sages

Also, good morning FAWTLy Folk! Hope everyone has a great day today. Wife and I have off from work, and Charlie's at school, so we can hopefully get some stuff done that needs to get done.

Scarab Sages

Don't think I mentioned it yet, but Charlie started to get more teeth while we were in NOLA, two more up top, and at least one more on bottom. That bring his total to about seven. And he's learning to bite.

Scarab Sages

One thing I didn't miss about Philly - damn it's cold!

Scarab Sages

This is a short mini blitz.

Scarab Sages

Gotta go get ready to face the day soon.


Chilly in Philly? That's just silly!

Scarab Sages

Grocery shopping must be done. Target must be visited. As must Parcel's Plus.

Scarab Sages

Hell, who knows, we may even have a chance to go see a movie.

Scarab Sages

Maybe the new Sherlock Holmes flick.

Liberty's Edge

Gary Teter wrote:
Aberzombie wrote:
PMG? Did you get the hungry caterpillar?
We did! Was that you? Thanks so much!!

Great book!

Liberty's Edge

Mothman’s top 111 songs of 2011 (in alphabetical order by artist name)

1. Abbe May - Design Desire
2. Active Child - Hanging On
3. Adalita - The Repairer
4. Albert Salt - Fear & Loathing
5. Alex Metric (Ft. Charli XCX) - End Of The World
6. Alpine - Villages
7. An Horse - Dressed Sharply
8. Arctic Monkeys - Don't Sit Down Cause I've Moved Your Chair
9. Art Vs Science - With Thoughts
10. The Aston Shuffle - Start Again
11. Ball Park Music - It's Nice To Be Alive
12. Band Of Skulls - The Devil Takes Care Of His Own
13. Bear Hands - Crime Pays
14. The Beards - Sex With A Bearded Man
15. Beirut - Santa Fe
16. Beth Ditto - I Wrote The Book
17. The Black Keys - Lonely Boy
18. Bluejuice - Act Yr Age
19. Boy & Bear - Feeding Line
20. Cage The Elephant - Shake Me Down
21. The Cairos - We All Buy Stars
22. Canyons - See Blind Through
23. Chairlift - Sidewalk Safari
24. Cosmo Jarvis - Sure As Hell Not Jesus
25. Deep Sea Arcade - Girls
26. Digitalism - Circles
27. The Do - Gonna Be Sick!
28. Does It Offend You Yeah? - The Monkeys Are Coming
29. Douster/Savage Skulls (Ft. Robyn) - Bad Gal
30. Drapht - Sing It (The Life Of Riley)
31. The Drums - Money
32. Elbow - Neat Little Rows
33. Ellesquire - On The Prowl
34. Emma Louise - Jungle
35. The Fearless Vampire Killers - Tell Me What You're Trying To Say
36. Feist - How Come You Never Go There
37. Felicity Groom - Siren Song
38. Fire! Santa Rosa, Fire! - Panther Shrine
39. First Aid Kit - The Lion's Roar
40. Fleet Foxes - Battery Kinzie
41. Floatingme - Spirals
42. Florence & The Machine - No Light, No Light
43. Friends - I'm His Girl
44. The Getaway Plan - The Reckoning
45. Gold Fields - Moves
46. Gossling - I Was Young
47. Gotye (Ft. Kimbra) - Somebody That I Used To Know
48. Grey Ghost - Space Ambassador
49. Grouplove - Tongue Tied
50. Hermitude - Speak Of The Devil
51. The Horrors - I Can See Through You
52. The Horrors - Still Life
53. Howling Bells - Into The Sky
54. Hunting Grounds - In Colour
55. Husky - Dark Sea
56. Jens Lekman - An Argument With Myself
57. Jinja Safari - Hiccups
58. Juan Alban - A Death In The Family
59. Justice - On'n'on
60. Kasabian - Days Are Forgotten
61. Katalyst (Ft. Coin Locker Kid) - The Clapping Song
62. Kikuyu - Infodome
63. The Kills - Future Starts Slow
64. Kimbra - Two Way Street
65. The Kooks - Junk Of The Heart (Happy)
66. Lana Del Rey - Video Games
67. Lanie Lane - Oh Well That's What You Get Falling In Love With A Cowboy
68. Laura Marling - Sophia
69. Les Savy Fav - Lips N' Stuff
70. Loon Lake - Bad To Me
71. Luke Million - Arnold
72. Lykke Li - I Follow Rivers
73. Lykke Li - Rich Kids Blues
74. M83 - Midnight City
75. Matt Corby - Brother
76. The Medics - Beggars
77. Mr Little Jeans -The Suburbs (cover)
78. Mutemath - Blood Pressure
79. My Morning Jacket - Holding On To Black Metal
80. Myles Mayo - How You Done Me Wrong
81. Nero - Promises
82. Oh Mercy - Stay, Please Stay
83. Oliver Tank - Last Night I Heard Everything In Slow Motion
84. The Panics - Endless Road
85. Papa Vs Pretty - Darkest Way
86. PJ Harvey - The Words That Maketh Murder
87. Portugal. The Man - Got It All (This Can't Be Living Now)
88. Rat Vs Possum - Fat Monk
89. Redcoats - Dreamshaker
90. The Rubens - Lay It Down
91. San Cisco - Awkward
92. San Cisco - Golden Revolver
93. SBTRKT (Ft. Little Dragon) - Wildfire
94. Seeker Lover Keeper - Even Though I'm A Woman
95. Seeker Lover Keeper - Rely On Me
96. Skrillex - Scary Monsters And Nice Sprites
97. Slow Club - Two Cousins
98. Snakadaktal - Air
99. Spank Rock (Ft. Santigold) - Car Song
100. Split Seconds - All You Gotta Do
101. Stonefield - Black Water Rising
102. Strange Talk - Eskimo Boy
103. The Strokes - Machu Pichu
104. Switch - What Did She Say
105. Trial Kennedy - Living Undesigned
106. The Trouble With Templeton - Bleeders
107. Unknown Mortal Orchestra - Ffunny Ffriends
108. The Vasco Era - Child Bearing Hips
109. The Wombats - Jump Into The Fog
110. The Wombats - Techno Fan
111. You Me At Six - Loverboy

Scarab Sages

Patrick Curtin wrote:
Chilly in Philly? That's just silly!

I wish it were. I went from wearing shorts the last few days to Aaaaaahhhhh.

Scarab Sages

Mrgh!


Day off for me, thanks (I guess) SEIU. I may not get paid, but hey! Day off!

Scarab Sages

Not to mention, it's raining. Grrrrrr....

Scarab Sages

1 person marked this as a favorite.

Days off is better than off days.


Sad thing Mothy is I've Only heard of Flo&mach on your list. I have some YouTubing to do between dump runs!

Scarab Sages

Charlie was happy to get back to school. Forgot to warn them that he's been biting a bit. Oops.

Scarab Sages

Done for now. Gotta go do stuff. Later folks!


Aberzombie wrote:
Days off is better than off days.

True dat my heartbeat-challenged friend! I have to go see the paterfamilias before he flaps his snowbird wings down to Ft Myers today


You should warn them about the brain-eating tendencies in your family, too.

The Exchange

Trinam wrote:
So RuPaul... is a very sexy man.

Beauty and therefore sexy is in the eye of the Beholder. Just beware the eye beams.

The Exchange

Moorluck wrote:
Spanky the Leprechaun wrote:
Moorluck wrote:
Spanky the Leprechaun wrote:
Freehold DM wrote:
Spanky the Leprechaun wrote:
Freehold DM wrote:
holy crap you guys I am on the Internet?!
That's not you. The hatred is only confined to one concept.
as mentioned pages upon pages ago, my hatred of math if the Overhatred, moreso than my hatred of Whedon, Zuckerberg and Brown combined. There is no Haterade associated with my hatred of math, the closest thing that would match it would be everclear mixed with absinthe.
This is a logic fallacy. There's no possible way to hate anything more than Zuckerberg.

You've never met...

** spoiler omitted **

Mine would suck the marrow out of yours' dead dry bones.

Sheeeeeet, my family is from the f+~@ing Appalachians, I even have a Cousin Bo! O.o

They'd skin yours and hang the hides out in front of their f&*#ing cabins. :P

Stories like this makes me glad I only know my family peripherally.

The Exchange

aeglos wrote:

good morning FawtL

last day of my holidays, today I will go on an epic quest to find a rumored new FLGS. to my knowledge there where only 4 left in the whole state and all of them suck.
The new one allegedly is clean, tidy, organized and the books have no chewing-marks by mice.
Would be a refreshing change

state?

The Exchange

Patrick Curtin wrote:
Sad thing Mothy is I've Only heard of Flo&mach on your list. I have some YouTubing to do between dump runs!

Here I was thinking the only group I had heard of was Loverboy and that was from the 80's

Liberty's Edge

Patrick Curtin wrote:
Sad thing Mothy is I've Only heard of Flo&mach on your list. I have some YouTubing to do between dump runs!

Quite a lot of them are Australian artists who for the most part wouldn't be well known outside the country. Hell, a lot of them aren't well known here. Of the rest, split mainly between north America, the UK, Scandanavia, and New Zealand.

The Exchange

Ah then I misread.... I know them not at all.


Crimson Jester wrote:
aeglos wrote:

good morning FawtL

last day of my holidays, today I will go on an epic quest to find a rumored new FLGS. to my knowledge there where only 4 left in the whole state and all of them suck.
The new one allegedly is clean, tidy, organized and the books have no chewing-marks by mice.
Would be a refreshing change

state?

Hessia

the trip was a dissapointment. The shop has already moved to a smaler location and almost gave up on RPG's. The reason: the two owners parted and the RPG guy went with most of the stuff, the Card and Boardgaem guy went to smaller shop :-(
they have on rack of RPG left (lovingly placed in the small corridor, right next to the open toilet door) with Das schwarze Auge, German PAthfinder and 4e but nothing fo me.
I broke my personal vow to never buy from "that other company" and bought "wrath of Ashardlon" board game in a mix of curiosity and can't-leave-FLGS-empty-handed-syndrome

The Exchange

aeglos wrote:
Crimson Jester wrote:
aeglos wrote:

good morning FawtL

last day of my holidays, today I will go on an epic quest to find a rumored new FLGS. to my knowledge there where only 4 left in the whole state and all of them suck.
The new one allegedly is clean, tidy, organized and the books have no chewing-marks by mice.
Would be a refreshing change

state?

Hessia

the trip was a disappointment. The shop has already moved to a smaller location and almost gave up on RPG's. The reason: the two owners parted and the RPG guy went with most of the stuff, the Card and Boardgames guy went to smaller shop :-(
they have on rack of RPG left (lovingly placed in the small corridor, right next to the open toilet door) with Das schwarze Auge, German Pathfinder and 4e but nothing for me.
I broke my personal vow to never buy from "that other company" and bought "wrath of Ashardlon" board game in a mix of curiosity and can't-leave-FLGS-empty-handed-syndrome

I knew you were in Hessia, I guess I just did not correlate it a state like we have here in the US. I don't know why. Maybe I have an error in my thinking and still expect duchies and such in Europe.

Don't beat yourself up on it. We all get that can't-leave-FLGS-empty-handed-syndrome though I have forced myself not to on many occasions.


Crimson Jester wrote:
aeglos wrote:
Crimson Jester wrote:
aeglos wrote:


only 4 left in the whole state
state?

Hessia

I knew you were in Hessia, I guess I just did not correlate it a state like we have here in the US. I don't know why. Maybe I have an error in my thinking and still expect duchies and such in Europe.

we are a Federal State like the U.S. Federal Republik (Bundesrepublik) is the offical name.

Germany consits of 16 States, we call them Bundesländer (Federal Lands) 3 of them call themself Freistaat (Free State / Bavaria, Saxony, Thuringia) and 3 are City-States (two "free and hanseatic Cities" Hamburg and Bremen and our Capitol Berlin)
5 States are formed by the former communistic German Democratic Republic (Saxony, Thuringia, Brandenburg, Saxony-Anhalt and MMecklenbug-Vorpommern)
Head of the State Govermnets is a Minister-President
Head of the Federal Government is The Federal-Chancoller (Bundeskanzler)
Head of State is the Federal-President (Bundespräsident)

Many of the States are formed from former Duchys, Kingdoms and Pricipalities (Kingdom of Bavaria = Free State of Bavaria)


Gooooood morning FAWTLS!! How is 2012 so far?

Me, Im' eating a nice breafkast of bacon, eggs and rice, and watching Dairugger IV(Read: Vehicle Voltron...*sigh*). Hope to be able to get the Voltron game for 360 sometime soon.

Scarab Sages

Mmmmm.....bacon.


God, I love anime. The dubbing is killing it for me, though.


Waaaaitaminute. Why am I bothering with the horrors of dubbing when I have youtube on this thing? Onward to TRUE Dairugger IV!!!!!!


Good morning everyone.

I ate at Del Taco this morning. Tacos hit the spot after a graveyard shift.

Now, its time for Skyrim. Starting a female character this time. I dont know what it is but this game's character creation system is appealing for some reason or another.


The dump calleth, but I refuse to answer its clarion summons. Fester awhile yet in your massive mounds, O post-holiday filth! Give the small mice succor for a few hours yet! For I desire a few more moments of peace before girding my loins and facing your ponderous pestilenial pile!

*blink*


HOLY S#!$ THEY HAVE JAPANESE COMMERCIALS FOR DAIRUGGER IV!!!! I LOVE JAPANESE COMMERCIALS!!

And I was wrong, it's not Dairugger IV. It's Dairugger XV(for the 15 vehicles that form Dairugger).

God, I love Giant Robots.


BluePigeon wrote:

Good morning everyone.

I ate at Del Taco this morning. Tacos hit the spot after a graveyard shift.

Now, its time for Skyrim. Starting a female character this time. I dont know what it is but this game's character creation system is appealing for some reason or another.

I have to get around to playing that. While nekkid, of course. How do you think I'm playing Dragon Age?

36,751 to 36,800 of 243,454 << first < prev | 731 | 732 | 733 | 734 | 735 | 736 | 737 | 738 | 739 | 740 | 741 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Gamer Life / Off-Topic Discussions / Deep 6 FaWtL All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.