Deep 6 FaWtL


Off-Topic Discussions

36,651 to 36,700 of 240,410 << first < prev | 729 | 730 | 731 | 732 | 733 | 734 | 735 | 736 | 737 | 738 | 739 | next > last >>

Cheapy wrote:
Trinam wrote:

Indeed.

I've been.

I've got.

LOOK. I will summarize the past three weeks like this:

Never promise anyone on the internet anything. EVER.

The world will conspire to never make it happen.

That's why I made AMY first, then told people about her :)

Yes. Theorycrafting is one of man's greatest evils.

Indeed had I actually meant to do any of this things would have likely been far better plotted out.

It won't be the first or the last time I say it, but I did fall ass-backwards into inventing AM.


Trinam wrote:
Spanky the Leprechaun wrote:
Trinam wrote:

Indeed.

I've been.

I've got.

LOOK. I will summarize the past three weeks like this:

Never promise anyone on the internet anything. EVER.

The world will conspire to never make it happen.

f%#@em. Seriously.

Oh no. I got it done.

I lost like, 80% of the shiz I had on AM BARBARIAN's notes and theory in doing it due to a fk'ing corporate rule against notebooks with customer information in them coupled with the fact that I do 99% of my paizoing from work meaning I scratch paper in a notebook I also use to organize my callbacks.

I also was without internet for a week due to in-laws' house.

And then I also got into a big row with my wife about spending too much time working on something.

But I got it fking done because if there is one thing I do not do it is go back on my word.

Good. Now tellem, "f$&~ you, you can't see him." haw haw.


I ate food and have been awake for two hours! Huzzah!


Huzzah!!!!!


Spanky the Leprechaun wrote:
Trinam wrote:
Spanky the Leprechaun wrote:
Trinam wrote:

Indeed.

I've been.

I've got.

LOOK. I will summarize the past three weeks like this:

Never promise anyone on the internet anything. EVER.

The world will conspire to never make it happen.

f%#@em. Seriously.

Oh no. I got it done.

I lost like, 80% of the shiz I had on AM BARBARIAN's notes and theory in doing it due to a fk'ing corporate rule against notebooks with customer information in them coupled with the fact that I do 99% of my paizoing from work meaning I scratch paper in a notebook I also use to organize my callbacks.

I also was without internet for a week due to in-laws' house.

And then I also got into a big row with my wife about spending too much time working on something.

But I got it fking done because if there is one thing I do not do it is go back on my word.

Good. Now tellem, "f++! you, you can't see him." haw haw.

Done!

What did this accomplish, exactly?


F!*#, I don't know.


Spanky the Leprechaun wrote:
F~~%, I don't know.

...I forgot that I should never, ever listen to you, Spanky.


I just don't want to see AM chopped up by all those douchebags for douche science.


Oh. They can't chop up AM.

There is no doubt in my mind they will be able to prove that A wizard has a chance of beating A barbarian.

There is also no doubt that it will be proven that A barbarian can beat A wizard.

But they will never be able to stop the core theory of AM.


BARBARIAN AM ALWAYS WINNER.


HAPPY BARBAROUS NEW YEAR


Huzzah!

Shadow Lodge

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber

Kathy Griffith and Anderson Cooper are going to drive me insane.

Scarab Sages

WTF? I go away for a few hours and not only do you have a posting blitz, but now some new guy lookalike is posting in FAWTLy?!?

At least he picked one of the better looking avatars.


Tordek Rumnaheim wrote:
Kathy Griffith and Anderson Cooper are going to drive me insane.

Neither of them exist in my world.


huzzah!


Aberzombie wrote:

WTF? I go away for a few hours and not only do you have a posting blitz, but now some new guy lookalike is posting in FAWTLy?!?

At least he picked one of the better looking avatars.

I've been here for almost a year!

Scarab Sages

Long day tomorrow as we are going back to Philly. And this being New Years Eve, and my kid being asleep but likely to wake up mutiple times tonight, there are already people shooting off fireworks.

Shadow Lodge

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber

Hmmmm - I think CNN is only posting the positive Twitter comments about Kathy and AC.

Shadow Lodge

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber
Spanky the Leprechaun wrote:
Tordek Rumnaheim wrote:
Kathy Griffith and Anderson Cooper are going to drive me insane.
Neither of them exist in my world.

Maybe I should move to your world.

Shadow Lodge

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber

Happy New Year from the Florida Keys!


Tordek Rumnaheim wrote:
Hmmmm - I think CNN is only posting the positive Twitter comments about Kathy and AC.

They can't post the negative ones.

I can't post them on Paizo either.

Shadow Lodge

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber

New Year's Eve was my middle son's 21st birthday. It was very fun to spend the day and evening with him.

Shadow Lodge

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber

I wish FaWLTys everywhere a great 2012!


Happy 2012 FAWTL!!!


heh heh....


huzzah!huzzah!


Happy New Years FawTl!

Kellen and Arden made it to watch the ball drop! Riley woke long enough to cuddle his way into 2012! Awesome! <3


Ended 2011 by calling the cops because some lady across the street was shrieking like she was being disemboweled. The shrieks resolved into "They killed my baby" and "That b#@@! killed my baby" before a bunch of people loaded into two cars and drove off. The cops got there about 15 seconds later. D'oh. This neighborhood is entirely too exciting. I expected to see a body in the yard.


3....2....1... Happy New Year!

Shadow Lodge

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber
Treppa wrote:
3....2....1... Happy New Year!

Happy New Year central time zone!


Should auld acquaintance be forgot,
and never brought to mind?
Should auld acquaintance be forgot,
and auld lang syne?

For auld lang syne, my jo,
for auld lang syne,
we’ll tak a cup o’ kindness yet,
for auld lang syne.


Huzzaah!!!

The Exchange

FAWTL New Year!


Hope everyone has a FAWESOME 2012!


It is a new year.

Joyous.

Having hit 17th level, I wonder what I'll do now.


Aberzombie wrote:

WTF? I go away for a few hours and not only do you have a posting blitz, but now some new guy lookalike is posting in FAWTLy?!?

At least he picked one of the better looking avatars.

All moldering cadavers --be they animated or no, look the same Cochise. /fingergun


2 people marked this as a favorite.

I woke up pain-free this morning. Woo! Talk about the right way to start a year. Cipro is awesome.

Hope 2012 is starting out as well for the rest of you.


HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Wife is pissed at me for not getting the black eyed peas yesterday(never mind the fact that I got EVERYTHING ELSE), so 2012 is starting off with sullen silence. Ah well.


I must be getting old: I didn't get naked once last night--but we did try to light a bonfire soaked in kerosene (or "white gas" as the acting Fire Marshall called it) with bottle rockets! It didn't work, but we certainly blew shiznit up!

2012 = the year our Mayan overloads come back to see how we're doing!

Happy New Years! Until the Mayan comes!

Scarab Sages

Shakor wrote:
Aberzombie wrote:

WTF? I go away for a few hours and not only do you have a posting blitz, but now some new guy lookalike is posting in FAWTLy?!?

At least he picked one of the better looking avatars.

All moldering cadavers --be they animated or no, look the same Cochise. /fingergun

Speak for yourself noob. I'm much more pretty.

Scarab Sages

Also, Happy New Year to all my fellow FAWTLy Folk, and to the many others who occasionally grace our little corner of the asylum.

Scarab Sages

Except maybe KC, because...you know....kobold.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

New years always start well when men with shiny badges are involved.

Scarab Sages

M.I.B.?


Pathfinder Companion, Maps Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber

Badges, badges, we don't need no stinking badges!


Don't be so anti-Taig!


Pathfinder Companion, Maps Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber

And to answer your question from before the blitz aeglos. Yesterday I build the frames for 12 boards, put the 1/2in foam in 5 of them, and actually finished one off.


Pathfinder Companion, Maps Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber
Treppa wrote:
Don't be so anti-Taig!

I would only be anti-taig if I quoted UHF.


Pathfinder Adventure Subscriber
aeglos wrote:

as it is customary over here, I wish you all:

Einen Guten Rutsch ins neue Jahr!

That is: A good slide into the new year

and as it is customary, I am watching the Vierschanzentournee (Four Hill Tournament) - Ski Jumping
the most importent sport event in the winter for us
at the moment it is the qualifiing for the New-Yearts-Jump tomorrow in Garmisch-Partenkirchen

Ah, the Garmisch-Partenkirchen ski jump. No other sporting event has put me to sleep quite as often as that. Not even the British Open at golf.

36,651 to 36,700 of 240,410 << first < prev | 729 | 730 | 731 | 732 | 733 | 734 | 735 | 736 | 737 | 738 | 739 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Gamer Life / Off-Topic Discussions / Deep 6 FaWtL All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.