Deep 6 FaWtL


Off-Topic Discussions

32,151 to 32,200 of 247,121 << first < prev | 639 | 640 | 641 | 642 | 643 | 644 | 645 | 646 | 647 | 648 | 649 | next > last >>
The Exchange

Nekkid for $10...imma whore?!?!?!?

Scarab Sages

Spanky the Leprechaun wrote:
.....overexposed like zombies anymore.

I thought I felt a draft.


Crimson Jester wrote:
Nekkid for $10...imma whore?!?!?!?

heads to ATM


Aberzombie wrote:
Spanky the Leprechaun wrote:
.....overexposed like zombies anymore.
I thought I felt daft.

You did! You did!


Here's a poll about zombies. I must admit, I never really thought this through.


Crimson Jester wrote:
Nekkid for $10...imma whore?!?!?!?

He's a Whore

Silver Crusade

Morning, all. What did I miss?

Also - Welcome, Snorter! I've seen you around the boards, but not in this thread.

*sets out festive cocktail weenies*

Sovereign Court

Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber
Celestial Healer wrote:

Also - Welcome, Snorter! I've seen you around the boards, but not in this thread.

He heard naked Daleks mentioned and came running...

Scarab Sages

Celestial Healer wrote:

Morning, all. What did I miss?

Well, John and Belinda missed out on their own Honeymoon after the car they were driving was run off the road by a gang of vicious bicycle racers. Meanwhile, Philip finally decided to reveal the truth about his support for planned Doctor Who movie, even though he knew he'd be ostracized from the fan club. And, across town, Frank suffered a heaping of scorn for expressing his opinion on the penguin incident.....No, wait! That's my soap opera!

Scarab Sages

Li'l Abnerzombie wrote:
Here's a poll about zombies. I must admit, I never really thought this through.

I did.


Aberzombie wrote:
Li'l Abnerzombie wrote:
Here's a poll about zombies. I must admit, I never really thought this through.
I did.

So, are there senses that continue to work necromantically, or is there some necromatic sense of the direction of food, threat, intruder, etc?


Quiet day.


Good morning and good afternoon everyone.

I've been awake for 2 and a half hour now and I've takin' my pill of metformin and had a large slice of pizza.

One glass of ice-tea and I'm ready for Fallout New Vegas.

I gonna shop the Paizo store today and rummage through my e-mail.

I'm happy I'm off from work.

Liberty's Edge

2 people marked this as a favorite.

Shop smart. Shop S Mart.


Bone Rarton?

Scarab Sages

Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
Aberzombie wrote:
Li'l Abnerzombie wrote:
Here's a poll about zombies. I must admit, I never really thought this through.
I did.
So, are there senses that continue to work necromantically, or is there some necromatic sense of the direction of food, threat, intruder, etc?

Sorry, trade secrets. Unless you're part of the horde, that is.

Scarab Sages

houstonderek wrote:
Shop smart. Shop S Mart.

I need a new boomstick.


Aberzombie wrote:
Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
Aberzombie wrote:
Li'l Abnerzombie wrote:
Here's a poll about zombies. I must admit, I never really thought this through.
I did.
So, are there senses that continue to work necromantically, or is there some necromatic sense of the direction of food, threat, intruder, etc?
Sorry, trade secrets. Unless you're part of the horde, that is.

Oh, cousin Aberzombie, how quickly you forget me. :-(

The Exchange

Aberzombie wrote:
Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
Aberzombie wrote:
Li'l Abnerzombie wrote:
Here's a poll about zombies. I must admit, I never really thought this through.
I did.
So, are there senses that continue to work necromantically, or is there some necromatic sense of the direction of food, threat, intruder, etc?
Sorry, trade secrets. Unless you're part of the horde, that is.

In rolemaster, none of their senses worked. They had an active ability called presence. Which basically acted like a detect living. Which kind of sucked, it mean you could not hide behind a door. They knew you were there. Of course it still had to go through the door and they couldn't tell the difference betwixt a wall and a door. Made for interesting dungeons. They ALL knew you were there just not exactly how to get to you.


Wow... Interesting, cj.

Crimson Jester wrote:
Aberzombie wrote:
Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
Aberzombie wrote:
Li'l Abnerzombie wrote:
Here's a poll about zombies. I must admit, I never really thought this through.
I did.
So, are there senses that continue to work necromantically, or is there some necromatic sense of the direction of food, threat, intruder, etc?
Sorry, trade secrets. Unless you're part of the horde, that is.
In rolemaster, none of their senses worked. They had an active ability called presence. Which basically acted like a detect living. Which kind of sucked, it mean you could not hide behind a door. They knew you were there. Of course it still had to go through the door and they couldn't tell the difference betwixt a wall and a door. Made for interesting dungeons. They ALL knew you were there just not exactly how to get to you.

Silver Crusade

I think today is a soup day.


I like the idea of Detect Living or Presence or whatever. It just needs to not be infallible. They could roll a perception check with penalties for feet of intervening substance, etc.


So, they changed Stratego.

Dark Archive

Pathfinder Adventure, Adventure Path Subscriber

How so? Do you have a link?

Liberty's Edge

Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
So, they changed Stratego.

Blasphemy! Did Hasbro buy out Milton Bradley or something?

Liberty's Edge

2 people marked this as a favorite.

Oh, wait, apparently Hasbro bought them out in '84.

Man, we need to bust that company up. Where's Teddy Roosevelt when you need him?

;-)


houstonderek wrote:

Where's Teddy Roosevelt when you need him?

Don't look at me--I had nothing to do with it!

The Exchange

Celestial Healer wrote:
I think today is a soup day.

I had Gumbo.

The Exchange

Freehold DM wrote:
Wow... Interesting, cj.
Crimson Jester wrote:
Aberzombie wrote:
Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
Aberzombie wrote:
Li'l Abnerzombie wrote:
Here's a poll about zombies. I must admit, I never really thought this through.
I did.
So, are there senses that continue to work necromantically, or is there some necromatic sense of the direction of food, threat, intruder, etc?
Sorry, trade secrets. Unless you're part of the horde, that is.
In rolemaster, none of their senses worked. They had an active ability called presence. Which basically acted like a detect living. Which kind of sucked, it mean you could not hide behind a door. They knew you were there. Of course it still had to go through the door and they couldn't tell the difference betwixt a wall and a door. Made for interesting dungeons. They ALL knew you were there just not exactly how to get to you.

1 Presence * 10'R/lvl C self U

I had to look it up. Most Zombies were 1st level and as such you could walk near them and not been "seen." I did not know it was so damn close. But get within 10 feet of them, all bets were off.

Higher levels zombies got further senses. Damn that explains it. I must have been fighting 10th level zombies, my Pally had not a prayer.

Sovereign Court

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Lost Omens, Rulebook Subscriber

Hmmm. Soup does sound good, but it's still kinda warm here for soup. Unless the rain really cools things off.

The Exchange

I just realized how many darn good Golf movies there are. I mean its Golf?!?!?


Crimson Jester wrote:
I just realized how many darn good Golf movies there are. I mean its Golf?!?!?

Good actors, good script and a good director can make any subject no mater how dull and boring (golf, air traffic control, baseball) into a good movie.


Gruumash . wrote:
How so? Do you have a link?

Sorry Gruumash. Apparently they haven't updated it online yet. (WOW.) It now looks like a sci-fi mech battle game. They previously had a knight version and the Napoleonic version had been redubbed, Vintage Stratego. I'm not even sure Vintage is available anymore, since the link leads to a blank page.

Dark Archive

Pathfinder Adventure, Adventure Path Subscriber
Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
Gruumash . wrote:
How so? Do you have a link?
Sorry Gruumash. Apparently they haven't updated it online yet. (WOW.) It now looks like a sci-fi mech battle game. They previously had a knight version and the Napoleonic version had been redubbed, Vintage Stratego. I'm not even sure Vintage is available anymore, since the link leads to a blank page.

Oh I think I saw that and they changed the numbers too right so 9 is the general and 1 is the scout right? Silly really.


In Adventure Time, Finn just told the Wizard Bufo that he has no money. And yet, the tree house is often shone as being filled with mounds of treasure.


Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
Gruumash . wrote:
How so? Do you have a link?
Sorry Gruumash. Apparently they haven't updated it online yet. (WOW.) It now looks like a sci-fi mech battle game. They previously had a knight version and the Napoleonic version had been redubbed, Vintage Stratego. I'm not even sure Vintage is available anymore, since the link leads to a blank page.

this may actually get me to play stratego.


Just another hole in the plot!

Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
In Adventure Time, Finn just told the Wizard Bufo that he has no money. And yet, the tree house is often shone as being filled with mounds of treasure.


Freehold DM wrote:
Just another hole in the plot!
Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
In Adventure Time, Finn just told the Wizard Bufo that he has no money. And yet, the tree house is often shone as being filled with mounds of treasure.

You're WRONG!

Finn and Jake have made it clear in other episodes that they are not sharing their treasure with anybody else.


Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
Freehold DM wrote:
Just another hole in the plot!
Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
In Adventure Time, Finn just told the Wizard Bufo that he has no money. And yet, the tree house is often shone as being filled with mounds of treasure.

You're WRONG!

Finn and Jake have made it clear in other episodes that they are not sharing their treasure with anybody else.

That's not the same as having no money, though it does make me laugh.


I wish Las Vegas had four full season. This 80 degree weather in November is just too much. I still have the windows and doors open.

Meanders off to find a fan


BluePigeon wrote:

I wish Las Vegas had four full season. This 80 degree weather in November is just too much. I still have the windows and doors open.

Meanders off to find a fan

::Adds to his list of Places I'd Have To Be Paid Extra::

Silver Crusade

Jess Door wrote:
Hmmm. Soup does sound good, but it's still kinda warm here for soup. Unless the rain really cools things off.

We've been running about 65-70, but soup is still delicious.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

8up like a soup sammich


Spanky the Leprechaun wrote:
8up like a soup sammich

LOL

Scarab Sages

Mrgh.

Liberty's Edge

Hello all.

Liberty's Edge

Callous Jack wrote:
Celestial Healer wrote:

Also - Welcome, Snorter! I've seen you around the boards, but not in this thread.

He heard naked Daleks mentioned and came running...

I thought it was the SCAP talk upthread that summoned Snorter, although I think he is more of an AoW man now I think of it.


Wassup, dude!

Trying to set up the next.....diversion in the Harrowstone game.
My house is filled with screaming maniacs at the moment though.

Liberty's Edge

Heheh ... I know the feeling sometimes, and I only have two. I thought the tantrum stage was supposed to peter out after about age 3 or so, but its still alive and well with my five year old.


I still have tantrums.....

32,151 to 32,200 of 247,121 << first < prev | 639 | 640 | 641 | 642 | 643 | 644 | 645 | 646 | 647 | 648 | 649 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Gamer Life / Off-Topic Discussions / Deep 6 FaWtL All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.