Deep 6 FaWtL


Off-Topic Discussions

28,051 to 28,100 of 234,027 << first < prev | 557 | 558 | 559 | 560 | 561 | 562 | 563 | 564 | 565 | 566 | 567 | next > last >>
The Exchange

Nekkid frustration for ToP!!
gotta run though.


hi everyone,

how is everyone doing


aeglos wrote:

hi everyone,

how is everyone doing

Doing well. Other than the pain of interviewing replacement candidates for a Mail Room spot. At least HR pre-screens 'em. Still, Ugh.

Dark Archive

Pathfinder Adventure, Adventure Path Subscriber
Emperor7 wrote:
aeglos wrote:

hi everyone,

how is everyone doing

Doing well. Other than the pain of interviewing replacement candidates for a Mail Room spot. At least HR pre-screens 'em. Still, Ugh.

Sounds like alot of fun.


Freehold DM wrote:
The 8th Dwarf wrote:
Freehold DM wrote:
The 8th Dwarf wrote:
Aberzombie wrote:
Mothman wrote:
I meant how was the travel / journey.

Let me put it this way.....

AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

What you need to do is watch the Weather Woman and the Weather Woman Returns .... that will fully acclimatise you to Japan's weather, Then watch Wild Zero for cultural hints on how to be a Zombie in Japan.
i truly loved the weather woman series.

They are so strange and bent that they are good... I love the way the Japanese tell stories and make movies.... the end is not as important as the who and the how.

I need to find this movie Space Battleship YAMATO .

will look for it in Chinatown next Friday.

Forget about it, Freehold. It's Chinatown.


I see our Mr. Wickham hasn't followed up to my response.

RPG Superstar 2012

Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
I see our Mr. Wickham hasn't followed up to my response.

He's frightened of you. Understandable, really.


Jess Door wrote:
Spockurion wrote:
By the way, is anybody else doing a Star Trek: The Original Series rewatch on Netflix? Fascinating.

Our office goes all out for Halloween - we decorate and do coordinated costumes and each department competes against the other. Last year we lost only because out Matrix theme was lost on two of the three judges...the CEO and EXVP in charge of Aquisition had never seen the movie before (WTH, even I've seen that movie!).

So we're trying to think of a theme that these guys will be aware of, and yet won't suck. I offered the suggestion that instead of Landmark Aviation, we are "Landmark Spaceways", offering commercial transporation throughout Federation Space.

What? We're IT! We're supposed to be geeks!

Now I need a star trek uniform outfit. And we're going for original series / new movie, not the next generation or any of those. So...boots too. Hmmm.

All of this is to say...I need to do research! :D

.

Must. Have. Pictures.

The Exchange

Celestial Healer wrote:

I hope the new campaign tools result in many more campaigns.

I'd like to play in another PF PbP. Make it happen.

Don't twist my arm.


*blink*

I MADE the muffins

*blink*

The Exchange

Patrick Curtin wrote:

*blink*

I MADE the muffins

*blink*

Muffins???


Crimson Jester wrote:
Patrick Curtin wrote:

*blink*

I MADE the muffins

*blink*

Muffins???

Yeah, little cake-like things people like for breakfast? Made about 200 this morning. Starting at 3am Eastern. Me tired monkey now

Dark Archive

Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
David Wickham wrote:
Mairkurion {tm} wrote:

By the way:

I AM HERE CALLING OUT MR. WICKHAM.

If you are a man and of unquestioned parentage, you will answer this post, Mr. Wickham. Otherwise, you will branded by FAWTLite society from this day until The End of Time.

Yes?

I think you know why you are here. You need to change your ways.

Shall I spell out m- that is, OUR demands?

I'm quite sure I don't know what you are talking about.

Perhaps you could be more specific?

Silver Crusade

Mmmm. Muffins.

Hi all, what did I miss?

Dark Archive

Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
I see our Mr. Wickham hasn't followed up to my response.

Sorry, I am unable to post while at work.


Celestial Healer wrote:

Mmmm. Muffins.

Hi all, what did I miss?

Xavier and Selene decided that kidnapping young Harvey Portmanteau IV for ransom would finally net them the cash they needed for their new drive-through Paella restaurant Shrimp-A-Go-Go. Joseph and Christine discovered love under the docks of Port City, but unfortunately Joseph's wife also found them discovering it as well. Richard tryed his hand at ...

Oh wait, that's my soap opera.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
David Wickham wrote:
Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
David Wickham wrote:
Mairkurion {tm} wrote:

By the way:

I AM HERE CALLING OUT MR. WICKHAM.

If you are a man and of unquestioned parentage, you will answer this post, Mr. Wickham. Otherwise, you will branded by FAWTLite society from this day until The End of Time.

Yes?

I think you know why you are here. You need to change your ways.

Shall I spell out m- that is, OUR demands?

I'm quite sure I don't know what you are talking about.

Perhaps you could be more specific?

It is simple, Mr. Wickham.

Our Demands:
1. Thou shalt speak only of FAWTL in favorable tones, whether thou posteth in the forums or on the chats or wheresoever thou mayest be.
2. Thou shalt not hide behind winky smileys to sneak snark against the FAWTL our thread. For we the FAWTLies are a jealous lot, punishing snark unto the seventh generation (but rewarding snark of our own kind).
3. Thou shalt not go by David in chat. For lo, it is not Austenian enough. Wickham shalt thou be, for it rolls off the tongue and sticks to the memory and annoyeth not the Pony that sparkles like unto God's bow set in the heavens.

Finally, we offer this option. If thy work offendest against thy posting, cut it off. {Note: Only 1-3 are to be taken as binding, save that thy wealth be of an independent nature.]


David Wickham wrote:
Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
I see our Mr. Wickham hasn't followed up to my response.
Sorry, I am unable to post profanity while at work.

FIFY


There is PIE, especially for Kingmakers and Houstonians.

Dark Archive

Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
David Wickham wrote:
Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
David Wickham wrote:
Mairkurion {tm} wrote:

By the way:

I AM HERE CALLING OUT MR. WICKHAM.

If you are a man and of unquestioned parentage, you will answer this post, Mr. Wickham. Otherwise, you will branded by FAWTLite society from this day until The End of Time.

Yes?

I think you know why you are here. You need to change your ways.

Shall I spell out m- that is, OUR demands?

I'm quite sure I don't know what you are talking about.

Perhaps you could be more specific?

It is simple, Mr. Wickham.

Our Demands:
1. Thou shalt speak only of FAWTL in favorable tones, whether thou posteth in the forums or on the chats or wheresoever thou mayest be.
2. Thou shalt not hide behind winky smileys to sneak snark against the FAWTL our thread. For we the FAWTLies are a jealous lot, punishing snark unto the seventh generation (but rewarding snark of our own kind).
3. Thou shalt not go by David in chat. For lo, it is not Austenian enough. Wickham shalt thou be, for it rolls off the tongue and sticks to the memory and annoyeth not the Pony that sparkles like unto God's bow set in the heavens.

Finally, we offer this option. If thy work offendest against thy posting, cut it off. {Note: Only 1-3 are to be taken as binding, save that thy wealth be of an independent nature.]

Its fun to make more or less unreadable demands on the internet, but you aren't the republican party, I'm not going to just agree. What is in it for me?

Liberty's Edge

Moorluck wrote:

Nekkid frustration for ToP!!

gotta run though.

Best way to work through frustration.

Liberty's Edge

Weeeesley wrote:
Jess Door wrote:
Spockurion wrote:
By the way, is anybody else doing a Star Trek: The Original Series rewatch on Netflix? Fascinating.

Our office goes all out for Halloween - we decorate and do coordinated costumes and each department competes against the other. Last year we lost only because out Matrix theme was lost on two of the three judges...the CEO and EXVP in charge of Aquisition had never seen the movie before (WTH, even I've seen that movie!).

So we're trying to think of a theme that these guys will be aware of, and yet won't suck. I offered the suggestion that instead of Landmark Aviation, we are "Landmark Spaceways", offering commercial transporation throughout Federation Space.

What? We're IT! We're supposed to be geeks!

Now I need a star trek uniform outfit. And we're going for original series / new movie, not the next generation or any of those. So...boots too. Hmmm.

All of this is to say...I need to do research! :D

.

Must. Have. Pictures.

Agreed.

Dark Archive Bella Sara Charter Superscriber

1 person marked this as a favorite.
David Wickham wrote:
Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
David Wickham wrote:
Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
David Wickham wrote:
Mairkurion {tm} wrote:

By the way:

I AM HERE CALLING OUT MR. WICKHAM.

If you are a man and of unquestioned parentage, you will answer this post, Mr. Wickham. Otherwise, you will branded by FAWTLite society from this day until The End of Time.

Yes?

I think you know why you are here. You need to change your ways.

Shall I spell out m- that is, OUR demands?

I'm quite sure I don't know what you are talking about.

Perhaps you could be more specific?

It is simple, Mr. Wickham.

Our Demands:
1. Thou shalt speak only of FAWTL in favorable tones, whether thou posteth in the forums or on the chats or wheresoever thou mayest be.
2. Thou shalt not hide behind winky smileys to sneak snark against the FAWTL our thread. For we the FAWTLies are a jealous lot, punishing snark unto the seventh generation (but rewarding snark of our own kind).
3. Thou shalt not go by David in chat. For lo, it is not Austenian enough. Wickham shalt thou be, for it rolls off the tongue and sticks to the memory and annoyeth not the Pony that sparkles like unto God's bow set in the heavens.

Finally, we offer this option. If thy work offendest against thy posting, cut it off. {Note: Only 1-3 are to be taken as binding, save that thy wealth be of an independent nature.]

Its fun to make more or less unreadable demands on the internet, but you aren't the republican party, I'm not going to just agree. What is in it for me?

This is the weakest excuse for a lynch mob I've ever seen. Announcing charges? Offering the accused the opportunity to speak? Let's just get a half dozen ropes and hang David and the five people standing closest to him and not threatening his life.

Frontier justice, baby.

Liberty's Edge Contributor, RPG Superstar 2012

Welcome to FaWTL, David!

Dark Archive

Sebastian wrote:
David Wickham wrote:
Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
David Wickham wrote:
Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
David Wickham wrote:
Mairkurion {tm} wrote:

By the way:

I AM HERE CALLING OUT MR. WICKHAM.

If you are a man and of unquestioned parentage, you will answer this post, Mr. Wickham. Otherwise, you will branded by FAWTLite society from this day until The End of Time.

Yes?

I think you know why you are here. You need to change your ways.

Shall I spell out m- that is, OUR demands?

I'm quite sure I don't know what you are talking about.

Perhaps you could be more specific?

It is simple, Mr. Wickham.

Our Demands:
1. Thou shalt speak only of FAWTL in favorable tones, whether thou posteth in the forums or on the chats or wheresoever thou mayest be.
2. Thou shalt not hide behind winky smileys to sneak snark against the FAWTL our thread. For we the FAWTLies are a jealous lot, punishing snark unto the seventh generation (but rewarding snark of our own kind).
3. Thou shalt not go by David in chat. For lo, it is not Austenian enough. Wickham shalt thou be, for it rolls off the tongue and sticks to the memory and annoyeth not the Pony that sparkles like unto God's bow set in the heavens.

Finally, we offer this option. If thy work offendest against thy posting, cut it off. {Note: Only 1-3 are to be taken as binding, save that thy wealth be of an independent nature.]

Its fun to make more or less unreadable demands on the internet, but you aren't the republican party, I'm not going to just agree. What is in it for me?

This is the weakest excuse for a lynch mob I've ever seen. Announcing charges? Offering the accused the opportunity to speak? Let's just get a half dozen ropes and hang David and the five people standing closest to him and not threatening his life.

Frontier justice, baby.

In his defense, his charges aren't really that clear, something about smiley faces and sparkling ponies I haven't really figured out what it says yet...

Dark Archive

taig wrote:

Welcome to FaWTL, David!

Hi taig, nice to see you.

You should come visit the chatroom more often.

RPG Superstar 2012

David Wickham wrote:
taig wrote:

Welcome to FaWTL, David!

Hi taig, nice to see you.

You should come visit the chatroom more often.

I should. Thanks for the reminder (and the invite).

I believe the crux of Mairkurion's flowery (florid?) out-calling was an offhand comment of yours about a posting limit affecting FaWTL being a feature not a fault (I'm paraphrasing here). I think he was returning the snarkery in kind.

Dark Archive

Pathfinder Adventure, Adventure Path Subscriber
David Wickham wrote:
Sebastian wrote:
David Wickham wrote:
Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
David Wickham wrote:
Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
David Wickham wrote:
Mairkurion {tm} wrote:

By the way:

I AM HERE CALLING OUT MR. WICKHAM.

If you are a man and of unquestioned parentage, you will answer this post, Mr. Wickham. Otherwise, you will branded by FAWTLite society from this day until The End of Time.

Yes?

I think you know why you are here. You need to change your ways.

Shall I spell out m- that is, OUR demands?

I'm quite sure I don't know what you are talking about.

Perhaps you could be more specific?

It is simple, Mr. Wickham.

Our Demands:
1. Thou shalt speak only of FAWTL in favorable tones, whether thou posteth in the forums or on the chats or wheresoever thou mayest be.
2. Thou shalt not hide behind winky smileys to sneak snark against the FAWTL our thread. For we the FAWTLies are a jealous lot, punishing snark unto the seventh generation (but rewarding snark of our own kind).
3. Thou shalt not go by David in chat. For lo, it is not Austenian enough. Wickham shalt thou be, for it rolls off the tongue and sticks to the memory and annoyeth not the Pony that sparkles like unto God's bow set in the heavens.

Finally, we offer this option. If thy work offendest against thy posting, cut it off. {Note: Only 1-3 are to be taken as binding, save that thy wealth be of an independent nature.]

Its fun to make more or less unreadable demands on the internet, but you aren't the republican party, I'm not going to just agree. What is in it for me?

This is the weakest excuse for a lynch mob I've ever seen. Announcing charges? Offering the accused the opportunity to speak? Let's just get a half dozen ropes and hang David and the five people standing closest to him and not threatening his life.

Frontier justice, baby.

In his defense, his charges aren't really that clear, something about smiley...

"You are really supposed to understand the charges young man. We understand them enough for you."

looking back at the mob we and under his breath we do understand them right?.

By the way welcome.


David Wickham wrote:
taig wrote:

Welcome to FaWTL, David!

Hi taig, nice to see you.

You should come visit my porn site more often.

Fixed another one for you!

Spoiler:
EXPLOSIVE RUNES! on those that tried to click the fake link


Gruumash . wrote:
looking back at the mob we and under his breath we do understand them right?.

HELLS YEAH! HANG 'EM HIGH!


Pathfinder Companion, Maps Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber

Charges! Charges! We don't need no stinking Charges!!


A Flaming Angry Fan Mob wrote:
Gruumash . wrote:
looking back at the mob we and under his breath we do understand them right?.
HELLS YEAH! HANG 'EM HIGH!

HANG 'EM HIGH! HANG 'EM LOW! FEED THE TREES AND WATCH 'EM GROW!

Dark Archive

taig wrote:
David Wickham wrote:
taig wrote:

Welcome to FaWTL, David!

Hi taig, nice to see you.

You should come visit the chatroom more often.

I should. Thanks for the reminder (and the invite).

I believe the crux of Mairkurion's flowery (florid?) out-calling was an offhand comment of yours about a posting limit affecting FaWTL being a feature not a fault (I'm paraphrasing here). I think he was returning the snarkery in kind.

I remember saying that, but I don't remember Mairkurion being there...

There must be a rat in the chat. :-k

I would guess Gary, but everyone likes him so I'll blame Justin Franklin.


We'd help, but we're too confused.

Dark Archive

Urinsane wrote:
David Wickham wrote:
taig wrote:

Welcome to FaWTL, David!

Hi taig, nice to see you.

You should come visit my porn site more often.

Fixed another one for you!

** spoiler omitted **

I was saving that for after taig came to visit!

Dark Archive Bella Sara Charter Superscriber

David Wickham wrote:


I would guess Gary, but everyone likes him so I'll blame Justin Franklin.

Okay, we've found guests for ropes #2 and #3. Anyone found a sturdy tree yet?


Am I in the wrong place?

Dark Archive Bella Sara Charter Superscriber

Hapless Census Taker wrote:
Am I in the wrong place?

Nope. Hold this rope.

Room for two more folks. Line em on up!


Pathfinder Companion, Maps Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber
Sebastian wrote:
Hapless Census Taker wrote:
Am I in the wrong place?

Nope. Hold this rope.

Room for two more folks. Line em on up!

Karelzarath was there, as was Sebastian!

Dark Archive

Justin Franklin wrote:
Sebastian wrote:
Hapless Census Taker wrote:
Am I in the wrong place?

Nope. Hold this rope.

Room for two more folks. Line em on up!

Karelzarath was there, as was Sebastian!

Sebastian is probably fairly heavy, I'll try to be nicer to FaWTLers and let him have my rope.


Huh-huh-huh...you almost said, "Wood."

Use Emperor7, he's a treant.

So we're moving on to hanging? Heck, I figured he'd just promise to speak reverentially of FAWTL and always go by WICKHAM rather than David in the chat from here on. But some people always want to do things the hard way.

Spoiler:
I said, "hard." Huh huh-huh-huh-huh...

Dark Archive Bella Sara Charter Superscriber

Justin Franklin wrote:
Sebastian wrote:
Hapless Census Taker wrote:
Am I in the wrong place?

Nope. Hold this rope.

Room for two more folks. Line em on up!

Karelzarath was there, as was Sebastian!

Clearly this man is also a witch. Good thing there's some *snigger* hard wood *snigger* available - we can use it to set a baseline for buoyancy when we throw it and Justin in a lake to see if he floats.


We can say snigger now!? Awesome. This makes Gary my hero, what, 39 times over?

Scarab Sages

1 person marked this as a favorite.

Listen ... you smell that?

Sovereign Court

Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber
David Wickham wrote:
Sebastian is probably fairly heavy....

Don't get between him and his deep-fried snickers bars!


Pathfinder Companion, Maps Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber
Sebastian wrote:
Justin Franklin wrote:
Sebastian wrote:
Hapless Census Taker wrote:
Am I in the wrong place?

Nope. Hold this rope.

Room for two more folks. Line em on up!

Karelzarath was there, as was Sebastian!
Clearly this man is also a witch. Good thing there's some *snigger* hard wood *snigger* available - we can use it to set a baseline for buoyancy when we throw it and Justin in a lake to see if he floats.

You are clearly distorting the truth as you often do cough 4e cough .


Khan clearly known how to get the super hot redheads. Push them around, and then make them beg. That it works is...illogical...but fascinating.

Sovereign Court

Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber
Moff Rimmer wrote:
Listen ... you smell that?

Napalm in the morning?

Sovereign Court

Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber
Justin Franklin wrote:
Sebastian wrote:
Justin Franklin wrote:
Sebastian wrote:
Hapless Census Taker wrote:
Am I in the wrong place?

Nope. Hold this rope.

Room for two more folks. Line em on up!

Karelzarath was there, as was Sebastian!
Clearly this man is also a witch. Good thing there's some *snigger* hard wood *snigger* available - we can use it to set a baseline for buoyancy when we throw it and Justin in a lake to see if he floats.
You are clearly distorting the truth as you often do cough 4e cough .

Ouch.

Sovereign Court

Justin Franklin wrote:
Sebastian wrote:
Justin Franklin wrote:
Sebastian wrote:
Hapless Census Taker wrote:
Am I in the wrong place?

Nope. Hold this rope.

Room for two more folks. Line em on up!

Karelzarath was there, as was Sebastian!
Clearly this man is also a witch. Good thing there's some *snigger* hard wood *snigger* available - we can use it to set a baseline for buoyancy when we throw it and Justin in a lake to see if he floats.
You are clearly distorting the truth as you often do cough 4e cough .

It is going to be ok Justin, by this time next year the poni boi will be singing the praises 5e. ;)

Edit:

Also, I am awesome, and this page is mine now!

28,051 to 28,100 of 234,027 << first < prev | 557 | 558 | 559 | 560 | 561 | 562 | 563 | 564 | 565 | 566 | 567 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Gamer Life / Off-Topic Discussions / Deep 6 FaWtL All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.