Deep 6 FaWtL


Off-Topic Discussions

27,151 to 27,200 of 236,727 << first < prev | 539 | 540 | 541 | 542 | 543 | 544 | 545 | 546 | 547 | 548 | 549 | next > last >>

So sick. Bluh.


Treppa wrote:
So sick. Bluh.

Sympathies.

The drop from 90+ on Saturday to the low-60s as a high on Monday has wreaked havoc on my sinuses. I'm functional though. Just stuffy. Now, if this dang rain would just stop... This tree needs some sun!

Hope you recover soon!


This is one of those mornings where I think I should have stayed in bed. The kidlet freaked over a minor change in his routine this morning and then some idiot decided to play bumper cars at a stoplight on the way to school. At least it was at low speed and looks like it didn't leave a mark on the car.

Liberty's Edge Contributor, RPG Superstar 2012

Treppa, get better. Take Thera-Flu, but stay away from Theremin.

Lynora, sorry you had a bad morning. I hope the day improves for you.

---

I'll be driving down to Florida tomorrow evening with my daughter to be there for the 12 o'clock service on Saturday, then I'll be driving back on Sunday so she doesn't miss school and I don't miss work.


I am sorry to hear that the twin goddesses of FAWtl are having such rough starts to their days. Here's hoping there is a turnaround!

Sovereign Court

Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber
Freehold DM wrote:
I am sorry to hear that the twin goddesses of FAWtl are having such rough starts to their days. Here's hoping there is a turnaround!

I didn't know you thought Emperor7 was a goddess of FAWtl...


lynora wrote:
This is one of those mornings where I think I should have stayed in bed. The kidlet freaked over a minor change in his routine this morning and then some idiot decided to play bumper cars at a stoplight on the way to school. At least it was at low speed and looks like it didn't leave a mark on the car.

Fingers crossed for you. Be sure to check the car when it is dry and sunny. If that ever happens around here.


Callous Jack wrote:
Freehold DM wrote:
I am sorry to hear that the twin goddesses of FAWtl are having such rough starts to their days. Here's hoping there is a turnaround!
I didn't know you thought Emperor7 was a goddess of FAWtl...

Apparently I'm that FAWesome!

We have a new word!


Freehold DM wrote:
I am sorry to hear that the twin goddesses of FAWtl are having such rough starts to their days. Here's hoping there is a turnaround!

*turns around, shakes his rump*


Freehold DM's Doppelganger wrote:
Freehold DM wrote:
I am sorry to hear that the twin goddesses of FAWtl are having such rough starts to their days. Here's hoping there is a turnaround!
*turns around, shakes his rump*

Ooh, nice.

humps FDMD


*bats away the puppy*

*points to sign that says: NO TOUCHING*

*resumes puppy lap-dance*


FAWesome!

The Exchange

'Mornin.


Freehold DM's Doppelganger wrote:

*bats away the puppy*

*points to sign that says: NO TOUCHING*

*resumes puppy lap-dance*

This is my kind of madness.


WOOT, new word!

Emperor7 wrote:
Callous Jack wrote:
Freehold DM wrote:
I am sorry to hear that the twin goddesses of FAWtl are having such rough starts to their days. Here's hoping there is a turnaround!
I didn't know you thought Emperor7 was a goddess of FAWtl...

Apparently I'm that FAWesome!

We have a new word!

The Exchange

1 person marked this as a favorite.

And English proves once again what a cheap whore it is.

Sovereign Court

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber
Crimson Jester wrote:
And English proves once again what a cheap whore it is.

You'd tap it.

Dark Archive

Pathfinder Adventure, Adventure Path Subscriber
Crimson Jester wrote:
And English proves once again what a cheap whore it is.

"hmm what did I miss here?"


Pathfinder Companion, Maps Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber
Gruumash . wrote:
Crimson Jester wrote:
And English proves once again what a cheap whore it is.
"hmm what did I miss here?"

FAWesome!

The Exchange

Callous Jack wrote:
Crimson Jester wrote:
And English proves once again what a cheap whore it is.
You'd tap it.

Only whore I know. Well, know well.


Emperor7 wrote:
lynora wrote:
This is one of those mornings where I think I should have stayed in bed. The kidlet freaked over a minor change in his routine this morning and then some idiot decided to play bumper cars at a stoplight on the way to school. At least it was at low speed and looks like it didn't leave a mark on the car.
Fingers crossed for you. Be sure to check the car when it is dry and sunny. If that ever happens around here.

Yeah, I definitely will. At least it was my old crappy car and not the nice new car.


Crimson Jester wrote:
Callous Jack wrote:
Crimson Jester wrote:
And English proves once again what a cheap whore it is.
You'd tap it.
Only whore I know. Well, know well.

Yeah much better than that burka-clad b$!&+ Arabic. Bint wasagh!

The Exchange

Patrick Curtin wrote:
Crimson Jester wrote:
Callous Jack wrote:
Crimson Jester wrote:
And English proves once again what a cheap whore it is.
You'd tap it.
Only whore I know. Well, know well.
Yeah much better than that burka-clad b$@@% Arabic. Bint wasagh!

Not sure we ever really met.

Silver Crusade

Morning, all. What did I miss?


You'd. Remember her. She looks like a ghost in negative and usually gabbles a lot

Dark Archive

Pathfinder Adventure, Adventure Path Subscriber

Well CJ and PC are talking about whores they have known. Me I just got on to try and figure it all out. How have you been?

Liberty's Edge

Will save vs. Re-re-read comic: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (4) - 1 = 3

Failed.

See you in a few weeks, again.


Hey Gru, good to see you are back. Hope the honeymoon went well

The Exchange

A work day half over is a work day well begun.


Patrick Curtin wrote:
Hey Gru, good to see you are back. Hope the honeymoon went well

Yes, do tell.

[Nudge, nudge]

Scarab Sages

Well f!*% balls. Woke up at 5 am to no power and a flooded basement. Not to mention the two major roadways we'd normally take to get to work were closed - one due to flooding, the other a mudslide and downed trees. Plus the city's mass transit was caput. That left pretty much every other road crowded like flies in s&@$.

So, didn't go in to work today, which sucks because I've got tons of stuff to get done. We did eventually get power back, which let me vacuum up the water in my basement, at least.

Scarab Sages

1 person marked this as a favorite.

Charlie says:

g cxj hb r6b89n9i po uyftdrtfh

Scarab Sages

Mrgh.

Dark Archive

Pathfinder Adventure, Adventure Path Subscriber
Patrick Curtin wrote:
Hey Gru, good to see you are back. Hope the honeymoon went well

No honeymoon ...yet. Need to wait till after Feb when I get more vacation days. We are planning a trip later in 2012. not sure were yet maybe the homeland Scotland/England to hunt elves.

Dark Archive

Pathfinder Adventure, Adventure Path Subscriber
Aberzombie wrote:

Well f&&% balls. Woke up at 5 am to no power and a flooded basement. Not to mention the two major roadways we'd normally take to get to work were closed - one due to flooding, the other a mudslide and downed trees. Plus the city's mass transit was caput. That left pretty much every other road crowded like flies in s+$!.

So, didn't go in to work today, which sucks because I've got tons of stuff to get done. We did eventually get power back, which let me vacuum up the water in my basement, at least.

Sorry to hear about this AZ, we are getting some rain but does not sound like the amounts you are getting.

The Exchange

Gruumash . wrote:
Patrick Curtin wrote:
Hey Gru, good to see you are back. Hope the honeymoon went well
No honeymoon ...yet. Need to wait till after Feb when I get more vacation days. We are planning a trip later in 2012. not sure were yet maybe the homeland Scotland/England to hunt elves.

Don't the ones over there live in mounds or in hollowed out trees?

Dark Archive

AZ, CJ, Treeman you all have FB mail.

Dark Archive

Pathfinder Adventure, Adventure Path Subscriber
Crimson Jester wrote:
Gruumash . wrote:
Patrick Curtin wrote:
Hey Gru, good to see you are back. Hope the honeymoon went well
No honeymoon ...yet. Need to wait till after Feb when I get more vacation days. We are planning a trip later in 2012. not sure were yet maybe the homeland Scotland/England to hunt elves.
Don't the ones over there live in mounds or in hollowed out trees?

All over the place that is why they give our special hunting licenses, they are overwhelemed with the darned fey. I spent the cash and I get to hunt me some elves. Boy I can't wait to add me some heads to the bow of my ship.

The Exchange

Gruumash . wrote:
Crimson Jester wrote:
Gruumash . wrote:
Patrick Curtin wrote:
Hey Gru, good to see you are back. Hope the honeymoon went well
No honeymoon ...yet. Need to wait till after Feb when I get more vacation days. We are planning a trip later in 2012. not sure were yet maybe the homeland Scotland/England to hunt elves.
Don't the ones over there live in mounds or in hollowed out trees?
All over the place that is why they give our special hunting licenses, they are overwhelemed with the darned fey. I spent the cash and I get to hunt me some elves. Boy I can't wait to add me some heads to the bow of my ship.

Now do they all bake cookies, or do you have to look for specific ones?

Dark Archive

Pathfinder Adventure, Adventure Path Subscriber
Crimson Jester wrote:
Gruumash . wrote:
Crimson Jester wrote:
Gruumash . wrote:
Patrick Curtin wrote:
Hey Gru, good to see you are back. Hope the honeymoon went well
No honeymoon ...yet. Need to wait till after Feb when I get more vacation days. We are planning a trip later in 2012. not sure were yet maybe the homeland Scotland/England to hunt elves.
Don't the ones over there live in mounds or in hollowed out trees?
All over the place that is why they give our special hunting licenses, they are overwhelemed with the darned fey. I spent the cash and I get to hunt me some elves. Boy I can't wait to add me some heads to the bow of my ship.
Now do they all bake cookies, or do you have to look for specific ones?

Oh they have other tells, which you can figure them out, but the tree hunging ones are the easiest to find since they cut down alot of the trees in England. But I like a bit more of a challenge and go after the ones in the hills and glens of the true homeland above Hadrain's Wall


Aberzombie wrote:

Charlie says:

g cxj hb r6b89n9i po uyftdrtfh

Pretty sure that means boobs to my head. now.


*blink*

Evening folks. Hope the day finds you better than I.

*sniffle*

*blink*

The Exchange

Patrick Curtin wrote:

*blink*

Evening folks. Hope the day finds you better than I.

*sniffle*

*blink*

I hope your day and night find you better.

I am off of work now and just killing time until my ride can take me away.


Crimson Jester wrote:
Patrick Curtin wrote:

*blink*

Evening folks. Hope the day finds you better than I.

*sniffle*

*blink*

I hope your day and night find you better.

I am off of work now and just killing time until my ride can take me away.

I'm finally home and my illness is making me crabby and feisty. I gotta either get offline or find a bridge to squat under.

The Exchange

Patrick Curtin wrote:
Crimson Jester wrote:
Patrick Curtin wrote:

*blink*

Evening folks. Hope the day finds you better than I.

*sniffle*

*blink*

I hope your day and night find you better.

I am off of work now and just killing time until my ride can take me away.

I'm finally home and my illness is making me crabby and feisty. I gotta either get offline or find a bridge to squat under.

You can squat under a bridge while being online? You must have good internet up in the liberal paradise.


Crimson Jester wrote:
Patrick Curtin wrote:
Crimson Jester wrote:
Patrick Curtin wrote:

*blink*

Evening folks. Hope the day finds you better than I.

*sniffle*

*blink*

I hope your day and night find you better.

I am off of work now and just killing time until my ride can take me away.

I'm finally home and my illness is making me crabby and feisty. I gotta either get offline or find a bridge to squat under.
You can squat under a bridge while being online? You must have good internet up in the liberal paradise.

Figuratively, my literal flatlander ...figuratively .. =P

The Exchange

2 people marked this as a favorite.

Evnin' Fawtlies. Hope most of you a good holiday.

mmmmm chilimac and fritoes for dinner.


Moorluck wrote:

Evnin' Fawtlies. Hope most of you a good holiday.

mmmmm chilimac and fritoes for dinner.

FAWesome!

The Exchange

Patrick Curtin wrote:
Crimson Jester wrote:
Patrick Curtin wrote:
Crimson Jester wrote:
Patrick Curtin wrote:

*blink*

Evening folks. Hope the day finds you better than I.

*sniffle*

*blink*

I hope your day and night find you better.

I am off of work now and just killing time until my ride can take me away.

I'm finally home and my illness is making me crabby and feisty. I gotta either get offline or find a bridge to squat under.
You can squat under a bridge while being online? You must have good internet up in the liberal paradise.
Figuratively, my literal flatlander ...figuratively .. =P

Lack of tourist must help a bit.

The Exchange

So whats up in SO-CAL and the lack of electricity?

Any news yet Paris?

27,151 to 27,200 of 236,727 << first < prev | 539 | 540 | 541 | 542 | 543 | 544 | 545 | 546 | 547 | 548 | 549 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Gamer Life / Off-Topic Discussions / Deep 6 FaWtL All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.