Deep 6 FaWtL


Off-Topic Discussions

222,701 to 222,750 of 236,896 << first < prev | 4450 | 4451 | 4452 | 4453 | 4454 | 4455 | 4456 | 4457 | 4458 | 4459 | 4460 | next > last >>

The Vagrant Erudite wrote:

Scout, my new kitten, took some time to break in to loving me, but she leans into petting now and will let me cuddle her for a bit.

Quinzelle (named after Harleen), on the other hand, Tala's new spoiled diva b~!*+, is still fighting some dominant behavior. When she clawed me like a rabid tornado on crack she found out what a cold shower feels like. She gives me a wide berth now.

Actually, both are extremely independent. The dogs are terrified of both. Hunter just wants to be their friend so bad and keeps getting clawed in the face by both. Scout likes laying in windows watching the birds. Quin likes nothing but to fume in a corner and to be treated like an Empress while she growls at you if you don't do it fast enough.

They're sisters about a year old that were a couple blocks from our house. The owners are moving to a one pet only hood and they didn't want to separate the pair.

I don't know why. Quin seems to hate Scout almost as much as the rest of the world.

Yeah, the problem with rescue or hand-me-down cats is that once a cat is over 6 months old, all change is bad. They're like old white men, but faster.

But you need to change Quinzelle's name to Princess Lily.

EDIT: Speaking of changing... caught in the act!


OK, this test is all kinds of fun.

My score: 56.2% light
- 68% Faith in humanity
- 62% Humanism (seeing value in every person)
- 100% Kantianism (treating people decently)
- 0% Narcissism (and the fish pants celebrate)
- 18% Psychopathy
- 42% Machiavellianism

Personally I disagree. I think my faith in humanity is MUCH lower and my humanism is higher.

As I always say, individually, people are good. Once you get more than 5 of them together, they become the most evil force in the universe.


56.5 light
59 faith in humanity
81 humanism
98 Kent
39 narcissism
15 psychopathy
16 machiavellian


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber

I got 80 in faith in humanity and 85 in humanism.

I did not score any in cynicism.

So, I guess you could say I'm a happy go lucky people person.

The Exchange

1 person marked this as a favorite.

Fark my outlook crashed twice today... Grrrr. Now I'll have a sh*t ton of work to catchup to.

The Exchange

2 people marked this as a favorite.

My score is 29.17% towards light triad.
50% faith in humanity
39% humanism
100% Kantianism (treating people decently) 
- 0% Narcissism
- 70% Psychopathy 
- 30% Machiavellianism

Don't mind my lack of faith in humanity because the IT dept has let me down again.


Vanykrye wrote:
captain yesterday wrote:
Why does every local car dealership feel like the best way to sell cars on a tv commercial is to yell as loud as possible and gesture frantically at the camera.
You would think they would have learned from their days as discount furniture salesmen that yelling and a free onion doesn't work, but alas.

Well, the onion guy is retiring so you won't have to worry about that anymore. Unless there's another onion guy I don't know about.


As for pets, I don't have any right now and don't plan on getting any. I like dogs. I hate cats. If I were to get something, it would be a couple of guinea pigs (probably 3 or 4).


1 person marked this as a favorite.

When I was a kid, I thought I had a Chinese friend. But it was just my imagine Asian.


Got a water bed and want to make it more bouncy? Just fill it with spring water.

The Exchange

Just ran up Mt Faber(- step regions because I don't run on stairs). Covered about 116 m or so in elevation, distance of 4.6 km(going up and down) at a pace of 7.5km/h because of hills. Took a short break of maybe a min at the top before running down. Previously I couldn't run up without breaks. Oooh, I feel good =)


I think commercials are progressively trying to appeal to the bottom denominator more and more. Stats show that more intelligent people hardly ever watch cable TV. (all streamers and such.)


29.1% Light Side.

Evil Limey at your service.

The Exchange

Yeah I'm no angel according to that test myself but I've gone on other tests that said I was. I'm not a bad person(I'm nice to others who are nice to me) and honest to a fault but I'm just cynical and don't believe humanity keeps their word very well.


47.92 light
65 faith in humanity
75 humanism
100 Kant
5 narcissism
75 psychopathy
10 Machiavellian

I don't think the question that measured psychopathy was able to take into account my unique view of it. Also I think the fact I know that these tests work best when you give extreme answers might actually not have worked as well on this one or maybe it did...

Also I think callus is almost more of a Jedi trait then a dark side trait. Jedi code isn't necessarily good its more about removing emotion while the dark side is giving into emotion.

The Exchange

Me = Weiss from RWBY. Get the idea why I'm a cynic?

I think the dark side gets its bad rep because people give in to nasty emotions like anger and things get out of hand.


I don't generally do those kinds of test, but I did do this one. I closed the page, so I can't give the breakdown, but it said I was 2% Dark. Which I think is b$*&*@~@.


Mort: I didn't watch RWBY.

Gran: Also yeah that is BS you're at least like 75% dark side.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Vidmaster7 wrote:

Mort: I didn't watch RWBY.

Gran: Also yeah that is BS your at least like 65% dark side.

*you're


captain yesterday wrote:
I pronounce it "You-gah-sa"

Yes, that's right.

Scarab Sages

Pathfinder Adventure, Adventure Path, Maps, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Maps Subscriber
John Napier 698 wrote:
Woran wrote:

Back to work.

Tummy still isnt entirely OK yet :(

Have you tried candied Ginger? It works for me when I'm nauseated.

Its not nausea, its cramps. In my stomach and my intestines.

I had potatoes yesterday for evening meal and ooooooh boy so much cramp. Not ready for the 'heavy' foods yet.


7 people marked this as a favorite.

Two days with kittens and my wrists look like a depressed emo kid got turned down for a middle school dance.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
The Vagrant Erudite wrote:
Two days with kittens and my wrists look like a depressed emo kid got turned down for a middle school dance.

Now that is a heck of a simile right there.

The Exchange

Vidmaster7 wrote:

Mort: I didn't watch RWBY.

Gran: Also yeah that is BS you're at least like 75% dark side.

I watched a bit of RWBY but stopped as the series got too dark.


Just a Mort wrote:
Vidmaster7 wrote:

Mort: I didn't watch RWBY.

Gran: Also yeah that is BS you're at least like 75% dark side.

I watched a bit of RWBY but stopped as the series got too dark.

I might of found it more interesting if I had seen it get dark.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Just a Mort wrote:
Vidmaster7 wrote:

Mort: I didn't watch RWBY.

Gran: Also yeah that is BS you're at least like 75% dark side.

I watched a bit of RWBY but stopped as the series got too dark.

I like RWBY. I think the change in tone was necessary to allow the characters to grow.


Vidmaster7 wrote:
Just a Mort wrote:
Vidmaster7 wrote:

Mort: I didn't watch RWBY.

Gran: Also yeah that is BS you're at least like 75% dark side.

I watched a bit of RWBY but stopped as the series got too dark.
I might of found it more interesting if I had seen it get dark.

Season 3 is when it starts to turn.

The Exchange

gran rey de los mono wrote:
Just a Mort wrote:
Vidmaster7 wrote:

Mort: I didn't watch RWBY.

Gran: Also yeah that is BS you're at least like 75% dark side.

I watched a bit of RWBY but stopped as the series got too dark.
I like RWBY. I think the change in tone was necessary to allow the characters to grow.

I kept wondering 'Is this the direction Monty would have wanted it to go?'


gran rey de los mono wrote:
Vidmaster7 wrote:
Just a Mort wrote:
Vidmaster7 wrote:

Mort: I didn't watch RWBY.

Gran: Also yeah that is BS you're at least like 75% dark side.

I watched a bit of RWBY but stopped as the series got too dark.
I might of found it more interesting if I had seen it get dark.
Season 3 is when it starts to turn.

I didn't make it anywhere near to that point. It seemed to childish and I couldn't get into the weird (computer) animation style.

The Exchange

It's weird. If I know beforehand that things are crapsack, I'm willing to go through it(like playing the Witcher series). But if it starts out as light hearted and changes in tone, I'll get upset and stop.


Just a Mort wrote:
gran rey de los mono wrote:
Just a Mort wrote:
Vidmaster7 wrote:

Mort: I didn't watch RWBY.

Gran: Also yeah that is BS you're at least like 75% dark side.

I watched a bit of RWBY but stopped as the series got too dark.
I like RWBY. I think the change in tone was necessary to allow the characters to grow.
I kept wondering 'Is this the direction Monty would have wanted it to go?'

From what I understand, having heard some of the writers/directors/actors talking about it in podcasts, yes. I'm sure details would be different, but the overall story would be the same. For instance, the voice actress for Yang said that back when Monty asked her if she would be interested in the role he told her most of the highlights of her character arc, specifically including the loss of her arm and the depression that followed. And before they started production, Monty sat down with Miles and Kerry (the two main writers/producers) and they discussed everything he intended so that they would all be on the same page as they developed the show.


Vidmaster7 wrote:
gran rey de los mono wrote:
Vidmaster7 wrote:
Just a Mort wrote:
Vidmaster7 wrote:

Mort: I didn't watch RWBY.

Gran: Also yeah that is BS you're at least like 75% dark side.

I watched a bit of RWBY but stopped as the series got too dark.
I might of found it more interesting if I had seen it get dark.
Season 3 is when it starts to turn.
I didn't make it anywhere near to that point. It seemed to childish and I couldn't get into the weird (computer) animation style.

It does start kind of childish, because the characters are so young. I think Ruby is only 14 or so, and the others are only a year or two older. Also, the animation quality improves as things go. I would recommend giving it another shot, or maybe watch a couple episodes of season 3 or 4 and see what you think (of course, they might not make much sense if you skip ahead that far). Of course, tastes differ, so it just might not be for you.

The Exchange

Also found a new shinny to play with. Keying in my pizza recipe and all that, I think the butter I used to grease the pan and fry the meat is a large culprit.


Just a Mort wrote:

Me = Weiss from RWBY. Get the idea why I'm a cynic?

I think the dark side gets its bad rep because people give in to nasty emotions like anger and things get out of hand.

...why aren't you Yang?

The Exchange

And of course cakes are a totally lost cause. I don't understand how my mom can think that a date loaf is healthy when it contains only carbs, fibre and sugar. And a bit of iron.

All because people tell her dates are healthy? I'll stick to my pizzas, thanks.


I might be Tai. After all, I've got the Dad jokes.

The Exchange

Freehold DM wrote:
Just a Mort wrote:

Me = Weiss from RWBY. Get the idea why I'm a cynic?

I think the dark side gets its bad rep because people give in to nasty emotions like anger and things get out of hand.

...why aren't you Yang?

Because I don't go around picking fights with people. And my family has unreasonably high expectations of me.


Just a Mort wrote:
It's weird. If I know beforehand that things are crapsack, I'm willing to go through it(like playing the Witcher series). But if it starts out as light hearted and changes in tone, I'll get upset and stop.

Then maybe RWBY Chibi is for you? I think it's fun, even though I hate the Chibi/SD style of art. Not just here, but all of it.


We need a Chibi-FaWtL.


Vidmaster7 wrote:
We need a Chibi-FaWtL.

Trying to get rid of me?


gran rey de los mono wrote:
Vidmaster7 wrote:
We need a Chibi-FaWtL.
Trying to get rid of me?

;) always.


Forum Cartel wrote:
gran rey de los mono wrote:
Vidmaster7 wrote:
We need a Chibi-FaWtL.
Trying to get rid of me?
;) always.

I'll just have to make a new alias: gran rey de los chi....NO!! I CAN'T DO IT!!


gran rey de los mono wrote:
Forum Cartel wrote:
gran rey de los mono wrote:
Vidmaster7 wrote:
We need a Chibi-FaWtL.
Trying to get rid of me?
;) always.
I'll just have to make a new alias: gran rey de los chi....NO!! I CAN'T DO IT!!

MUHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA!


Well you're in luck none of the Avatars look even remotely chibi.


3 people marked this as a favorite.

Light - 79.2
Faith in Humanity 78
Humanism 100
Kantianism 100
Narcissism 5
Psychopathy 20
Machiavellanism 30

...this test has way too much faith in me. I think I screwed something up.

Dark Archive

3 people marked this as a favorite.

Morning FaWtLers! I hope everyone is doing well today, and has a good one ahead of them! Everyone who's not doing too hot, I hope things improve for ye soon.


Yeah any personality test with that few questions is gonna be pretty flawed.

Dark Archive

  • 54.17 Light Side
  • 70 Faith in Humanity
  • 70 Humanism
  • 75 Kantianism
  • 5 Narcissism
  • 25 Psychopathy
  • 20 Machiavellianism


LordSynos wrote:
  • 54.17 Light Side
  • 70 Faith in Humanity
  • 70 Humanism
  • 75 Kantianism
  • 5 Narcissism
  • 25 Psychopathy
  • 20 Machiavellianism

Huh I wonder how it got 54 light side when all your light side numbers are so high and your dark so low.

Scarab Sages

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure, Adventure Path, Maps, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Maps Subscriber

I clicked the results away too fat, but I only got 20 and a bit in light side.
I blame working in IT

222,701 to 222,750 of 236,896 << first < prev | 4450 | 4451 | 4452 | 4453 | 4454 | 4455 | 4456 | 4457 | 4458 | 4459 | 4460 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Gamer Life / Off-Topic Discussions / Deep 6 FaWtL All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.