Deep 6 FaWtL


Off-Topic Discussions

218,401 to 218,450 of 239,734 << first < prev | 4364 | 4365 | 4366 | 4367 | 4368 | 4369 | 4370 | 4371 | 4372 | 4373 | 4374 | next > last >>

Vidmaster7 wrote:
gran rey de los mono wrote:
Vidmaster7 wrote:
gran rey de los mono wrote:
I was visiting a friend in Boston, and suggested we walk to the store. She said "Avocado", so we drove instead.
Subtle I like but the set up might have needed more.
Should I have mentioned her really thick accent?
Darn it gran I'm a night auditor not a joke creation specialist!

Disclaimer: Vidmaster7 is not a joke creation specialist.

And at least one of us is not wearing pants.


I suspect I know which one of us.


Is it you?

The Exchange

So I took the body type test and ended up as a Mesomorph(with some endomorph). Which means I uh…share the same body type as Arnold Schwarzenegger. Whut the heck?

I definitely do not look any kind of buff…

The Exchange

Vidmaster7 wrote:
Tequila Sunrise wrote:

In other news, I maxed out my Hunter in Hearthstone, and crafted Bloodreaver Gul'Dan!

It's been a while since I tried a demon deck...

Yeah he is basically required for all warlock decks.

I thought it was Mal Ganis that was essential?

The Exchange

Vidmaster7 wrote:
Applied for a few new jobs and looked into another publishing company for my book. I'm ready to jump ship on this place when I can.

Good luck job hunting =)


Just a Mort wrote:
Vidmaster7 wrote:
Tequila Sunrise wrote:

In other news, I maxed out my Hunter in Hearthstone, and crafted Bloodreaver Gul'Dan!

It's been a while since I tried a demon deck...

Yeah he is basically required for all warlock decks.
I thought it was Mal Ganis that was essential?

No I've seen plenty of standard decks without him but almost all of them have bloodreaver.


Just a Mort wrote:

So I took the body type test and ended up as a Mesomorph(with some endomorph). Which means I uh…share the same body type as Arnold Schwarzenegger. Whut the heck?

I definitely do not look any kind of buff…

Keep in mind that those classifications have a lot of grey area.

Also I'm pretty sure meso is the one that develops muscle easy and given how much progress you have seemed to make in such a short time I'm not terribly surprised.

The Exchange

Vidmaster7 wrote:
Just a Mort wrote:
Vidmaster7 wrote:
Tequila Sunrise wrote:

In other news, I maxed out my Hunter in Hearthstone, and crafted Bloodreaver Gul'Dan!

It's been a while since I tried a demon deck...

Yeah he is basically required for all warlock decks.
I thought it was Mal Ganis that was essential?
No I've seen plenty of standard decks without him but almost all of them have bloodreaver.

I don't have Mal Ganis but I'm not sure if I have bloodreaver Gul Dan. I know the only time I cobble together demon deck is when I get the quest to play demons. Zoolock FTW!


See I would even still put him in zoolock just in case. Its really op. I've had that card turn a whole game around by itself.

The Exchange

I'll go back and see if I even have him. Who knows maybe I do, just wasn't arsed to check?


I try to get all the character cards they always seem op like planes walkers in MTG.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Hi, everyone.

I'm very sorry to hear that, Freehold. Take all the time you need. We're here for you.

For chili "purists," the idea of even using beans as a side dish is considered Heresy. Chili was invented in the American Southwest and was heavily spiced to disguise the fact that the meat was starting to go bad. This was before refrigeration. Adding beans to chili happened in the American Northeast. Boston, if I recall correctly.


That's OK the idea of a chili purist is Heresy to me. *looks for his bolter*

Scarab Sages

Pathfinder Adventure, Adventure Path, Maps, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Maps Subscriber

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm beef rendang! I love it!


MM that does look good An I like dry curry a lot I wonder If can make that *investigates*

Well next time my Gf asks me what I want for mu birthday looks like its gonna be a food processor.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Vidmaster7 wrote:

MM that does look good An I like dry curry a lot I wonder If can make that *investigates*

Well next time my Gf asks me what I want for mu birthday looks like its gonna be a food processor.

Hmm 5 hours of work on average. yikes. I'll be the only one who will want to eat it too. :(

The Exchange

Curry fish comes with tomatoes and okra, but chilli crab is vegetable free.

Again I've always been a vegetable fan so I don't care if there are vegetables in my chilli or curry.

The Exchange

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Vidmaster7 wrote:
I try to get all the character cards they always seem op like planes walkers in MTG.

Some are better then others, like Jania. The shadow priest I have no use for, and Uther isn't very useful either. Haven't seen the warrior one in play much.

Silver Crusade

Pathfinder Adventure, Adventure Path, Companion, Lost Omens, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber
Freehold DM wrote:

Hooboy.

** spoiler omitted **

*hugs*

*calls a horde of Frostwind Virago to cuddle the Freehold*


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Just a Mort wrote:
Vidmaster7 wrote:
I try to get all the character cards they always seem op like planes walkers in MTG.
Some are better then others, like Jania. The shadow priest I have no use for, and Uther isn't very useful either. Haven't seen the warrior one in play much.

Shadow priest can be good if nothing else it is a board wipe vrs high power creatures. plus a little extra armor. Yeah the warrior DK one is for sure the worst of the batch (they keep trying to make berzerker a thing but its never good enough). you have to make the deck around it, but the mech warrior one is super solid.


Man nobody tells me anything here. Apparently someones vehicle was broke into yesterday and the officer was back to talk to the owner. I had no idea what he was talking about. Jeez people communication!

The Exchange

mildly annoyed Vidmaster7 wrote:
Man nobody tells me anything here. Apparently someones vehicle was broke into yesterday and the officer was back to talk to the owner. I had no idea what he was talking about. Jeez people communication!

You need Dr Doom and his lasers...


1 person marked this as a favorite.

The night-shift janitor for the garage failed to restock the toilet paper last Friday. There's less than half a roll left. I am most displeased.

The Exchange

More lasers then...or otherwise go buy toilet paper and charge to company's/janitor's account.


4 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber

Words you never expect to be uttered by a teenager that isn't your own.

"Just tell me what to do! I listen and am not afraid to work hard!" - 16 year old I had working with me yesterday.


Vidmaster7 wrote:
Just a Mort wrote:
Vidmaster7 wrote:
I try to get all the character cards they always seem op like planes walkers in MTG.
Some are better then others, like Jania. The shadow priest I have no use for, and Uther isn't very useful either. Haven't seen the warrior one in play much.
Shadow priest can be good if nothing else it is a board wipe vrs high power creatures. plus a little extra armor. Yeah the warrior DK one is for sure the worst of the batch (they keep trying to make berzerker a thing but its never good enough). you have to make the deck around it, but the mech warrior one is super solid.

Yeah the warrior and paladin ones are definitely the lame ones, those are last on my list to craft.

Frost Lich Jaina was my freebie when Frozen Throne first came out, and she's awesome.

Deathstalker Rexxar is super fun, but not overtly OP like Jaina.

I crafted the priest and the rogue ones too, but haven't really used 'em as I've been focusing on other classes. The whole rogue combo-style just isn't my thing, so that'll probably be the last one I actually use, and my last class to level up to 60.


Just a Mort wrote:
More lasers then...or otherwise go buy toilet paper and charge to company's/janitor's account.

The day-shift janitor may be by. He's a bit more reliable. I say "may" because it's snowing again, and snow is a bit rough on the golf cart that they use. I'll call tomorrow and see if there's paper in the dispenser. If not, I'll bring a couple rolls from a Dollar Store.


Birth of a Legend


John Napier 698 wrote:
Just a Mort wrote:
More lasers then...or otherwise go buy toilet paper and charge to company's/janitor's account.
The day-shift janitor may be by. He's a bit more reliable. I say "may" because it's snowing again, and snow is a bit rough on the golf cart that they use. I'll call tomorrow and see if there's paper in the dispenser. If not, I'll bring a couple rolls from a Dollar Store.

Or, for a truly hygienic post-potty experience, cleanse yourself with a laser.


I'm pretty pleased, I've got a ticket for a concert associated with the York Viking festival & the line up looks pretty amazing.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Limeylongears wrote:
John Napier 698 wrote:
Just a Mort wrote:
More lasers then...or otherwise go buy toilet paper and charge to company's/janitor's account.
The day-shift janitor may be by. He's a bit more reliable. I say "may" because it's snowing again, and snow is a bit rough on the golf cart that they use. I'll call tomorrow and see if there's paper in the dispenser. If not, I'll bring a couple rolls from a Dollar Store.
Or, for a truly hygienic post-potty experience, cleanse yourself with a laser.

Sorry. I don't have the tools to tune the resonance chamber correctly on me.


3 people marked this as a favorite.

Well, we've got the plane tickets for the Europe trip, so at least we know we're going.

It's sad; you see all these ads for "$399 to Europe round trip!", but that's if you want to travel in February and end up somewhere random. GothBard's Portugal tickets were $1000 round trip. We had to buy one-way tickets this time (in to London, out of Copenhagen) so we ended up at $1500 round trip. Pretty steep, but it's always a relief knowing you can get there.

Once you're there, youth hostels and trains are so plentiful you can always find stuff to do...


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Tequila Sunrise wrote:
Vidmaster7 wrote:
Just a Mort wrote:
Vidmaster7 wrote:
I try to get all the character cards they always seem op like planes walkers in MTG.
Some are better then others, like Jania. The shadow priest I have no use for, and Uther isn't very useful either. Haven't seen the warrior one in play much.
Shadow priest can be good if nothing else it is a board wipe vrs high power creatures. plus a little extra armor. Yeah the warrior DK one is for sure the worst of the batch (they keep trying to make berzerker a thing but its never good enough). you have to make the deck around it, but the mech warrior one is super solid.

Yeah the warrior and paladin ones are definitely the lame ones, those are last on my list to craft.

Frost Lich Jaina was my freebie when Frozen Throne first came out, and she's awesome.

Deathstalker Rexxar is super fun, but not overtly OP like Jaina.

I crafted the priest and the rogue ones too, but haven't really used 'em as I've been focusing on other classes. The whole rogue combo-style just isn't my thing, so that'll probably be the last one I actually use, and my last class to level up to 60.

But paladin has instant win condition with his plus the 5/3 life steal sword has saved me a few times.


*yawn*

Star Wars session attempt. Second go.

Maybe nothing explodes this time.

Except I am tired after night of 3 hours sleep followed by not sleeping until after 11 am and then getting some 4 hours more.


2 people marked this as a favorite.

I don't know what Seattle is complaining about, we've been averaging 5-10 inches a snowfall every few days for going on 5 weeks now and we still have PLENTY of lettuce and kale.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Cap'n Yesterdays Winter Madness wrote:
I don't know what Seattle is complaining about, we've been averaging 5-10 inches a snowfall every few days for going on 5 weeks now and we still have PLENTY of lettuce and kale.

Iceberg Lettuce?


DSXMachina wrote:
I'm pretty pleased, I've got a ticket for a concert associated with the York Viking festival & the line up looks pretty amazing.

Who's on?


2 people marked this as a favorite.

3 days of crazy so I won't around much, so I leave this in my place.


Vidmaster7 wrote:
Tequila Sunrise wrote:
Vidmaster7 wrote:
Just a Mort wrote:
Vidmaster7 wrote:
I try to get all the character cards they always seem op like planes walkers in MTG.
Some are better then others, like Jania. The shadow priest I have no use for, and Uther isn't very useful either. Haven't seen the warrior one in play much.
Shadow priest can be good if nothing else it is a board wipe vrs high power creatures. plus a little extra armor. Yeah the warrior DK one is for sure the worst of the batch (they keep trying to make berzerker a thing but its never good enough). you have to make the deck around it, but the mech warrior one is super solid.

Yeah the warrior and paladin ones are definitely the lame ones, those are last on my list to craft.

Frost Lich Jaina was my freebie when Frozen Throne first came out, and she's awesome.

Deathstalker Rexxar is super fun, but not overtly OP like Jaina.

I crafted the priest and the rogue ones too, but haven't really used 'em as I've been focusing on other classes. The whole rogue combo-style just isn't my thing, so that'll probably be the last one I actually use, and my last class to level up to 60.

But paladin has instant win condition with his plus the 5/3 life steal sword has saved me a few times.

You probably have more experience with the evil paladin than I do. Mine comes primarily from that tavern brawl where everyone played an evil hero. The 5/3 sword was useful, but it always seemed that keeping 2/2s off the board was fairly trivial.

But then, tavern brawl decks probably don't showcase what a skilled deckbuilder can do with an evil hero card.


Clocking out. Good night, everyone.

Scarab Sages

Pathfinder Adventure, Adventure Path, Maps, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Maps Subscriber
NobodysHome wrote:

Well, we've got the plane tickets for the Europe trip, so at least we know we're going.

It's sad; you see all these ads for "$399 to Europe round trip!", but that's if you want to travel in February and end up somewhere random. GothBard's Portugal tickets were $1000 round trip. We had to buy one-way tickets this time (in to London, out of Copenhagen) so we ended up at $1500 round trip. Pretty steep, but it's always a relief knowing you can get there.

Once you're there, youth hostels and trains are so plentiful you can always find stuff to do...

That is a pretty good deal!


John Napier 698 wrote:
Clocking out. Good night, everyone.

Starts laying out traps for Vidmaster, compulsively paints a tunnel on the side of a cliff.


3 people marked this as a favorite.

If you ever wonder why we LOVE rural Scotland, just try setting up reservations at some of the B&Bs there. They are so utterly charming!
"Oh, you're a Yank, coming all the way here to see our games? Well, that's right kindly of you! Of course we can fit you in! You're clever to book early, because our games are so popular!"

I'm sure there will be well over 100 people at their "games", but I am also sure they will be extremely charming.

EDIT: And being from an area where a single decent hotel room for two can easily surpass $250/night, being able to get a suite for 5 in a frigging castle with three meals included for under $500 is just ridiculous. Yes, traveling as a Californian is obscene, because even the obscene prices look perfectly normal to us.

The Exchange

Wile E. Coyote wrote:
John Napier 698 wrote:
Clocking out. Good night, everyone.
Starts laying out traps for Vidmaster, compulsively paints a tunnel on the side of a cliff.

*uses summon Monster to trigger off those said traps*

Because wizard and no trapfinding.


Just a Mort wrote:

... Which means I uh…share the same body type as Arnold Schwarzenegger. Whut the heck?

...

*Feels an alarming and overwhelming need to hand over his clothes, his boots and his motorcy... scooter to Mort Kitty*

The Exchange

1 person marked this as a favorite.

I have bloodreaver Guldan and put him in my Zoolock. However I also beat the crap out of a poor hapless rogue before turn 10 so nope, he never came out. Also those doom guards are likely to discard him out of my hand.

My BF made a divine shield taunt uber annoying pally deck(with annoy-o-trons, psychotrons), that managed to keep all those 2/2s alive until they instant killed me.

The Exchange

Cover Turtle wrote:
Just a Mort wrote:

... Which means I uh…share the same body type as Arnold Schwarzenegger. Whut the heck?

...
*Feels an alarming and overwhelming need to hand over his clothes, his boots and his motorcy... scooter to Mort Kitty*

I wouldn't do that, robbery is a crime! But if I am, I don't exactly feel it at the moment, I don't have defined muscles when I look at myself in the mirror, you know. Though I'll admit to peeking at more girls in the changing room, just to see what kind of abs I'm aiming to achieve.


2 people marked this as a favorite.

The first session of the year finally GMed!

Two brave rogue Jedi and an unsavory bat-person transported an unknown, extremely heavy container to an independent cluster just outside the borders of the Republic (showing absolutely no interest what is inside, a smart if weird move), got paid for delivering a message to a station above only to discover their sole role was to act as a living cover for a missile launched by unknown conspirators (well, they know it was fired from a ship that started just after them, and have some trail there) and aimed at a Sith diplomatic cruiser currently visiting the cluster.

They managed to shoot down the rocket before it had chance to do any harm to their reputation...

The Exchange

Drejk wrote:

The first session of the year finally GMed!

Two brave rogue Jedi and an unsavory bat-person transported an unknown, extremely heavy container to an independent cluster just outside the borders of the Republic (showing absolutely no interest what is inside, a smart if weird move), got paid for delivering a message to a station above only to discover their sole role was to act as a living cover for a missile launched by unknown conspirators (well, they know it was fired from a ship that started just after them, and have some trail there) and aimed at a Sith diplomatic cruiser currently visiting the cluster.

They managed to shoot down the rocket before it had chance to do any harm to their reputation...

Lawful PCs? I might have asked what's in the container for customs declaration.

218,401 to 218,450 of 239,734 << first < prev | 4364 | 4365 | 4366 | 4367 | 4368 | 4369 | 4370 | 4371 | 4372 | 4373 | 4374 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Gamer Life / Off-Topic Discussions / Deep 6 FaWtL All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.