Deep 6 FaWtL


Off-Topic Discussions

194,951 to 195,000 of 238,635 << first < prev | 3895 | 3896 | 3897 | 3898 | 3899 | 3900 | 3901 | 3902 | 3903 | 3904 | 3905 | next > last >>

1 person marked this as a favorite.
gran rey de los mono wrote:
Every major company is one angry social media manager away from having their stock prices tank.

Hmm your not wrong. That reminds of the new report I saw where someone grabbed Walmart PA system and asked all the black people to leave the store immediately. Except this would be such a larger step. I wonder why hackers don't ever hack those accounts. This seems like an easy way to spread anarchy. Maybe I just don't understand hackers motivations.

The hackers appear to have hacked away my cloths...


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Collecting gemstones is like having really expensive pet rocks.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Just a Mort wrote:
gran rey de los mono wrote:
Eating corn is the easiest way to see how fast your digestive system works.
How does that even work? I eat quite a bit of corn.

It involves going through your poo and looking for corn.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
gran rey de los mono wrote:
Collecting gemstones is like having really expensive pet rocks.

I had a pet rock once. He made an excellent guard rock. anytime my brother came in my room he would chase him out. he was a good rock but Unfortunately he ran away.

The Exchange

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Vidmaster7 wrote:
gran rey de los mono wrote:
Collecting gemstones is like having really expensive pet rocks.
I had a pet rock once. He made an excellent guard rock. anytime my brother came in my room he would chase him out. he was a good rock but Unfortunately he ran away.

How does that even work? Rocks can't move...

Unless you meant pet roc. In which... Which bird?


4 people marked this as a favorite.
Just a Mort wrote:
Vidmaster7 wrote:
gran rey de los mono wrote:
Collecting gemstones is like having really expensive pet rocks.
I had a pet rock once. He made an excellent guard rock. anytime my brother came in my room he would chase him out. he was a good rock but Unfortunately he ran away.

How does that even work? Rocks can't move...

Unless you meant pet roc. In which... Which bird?

..... Mort.... I don't... i'm not sure... I don't think I can explain it to you without ruining the joke...

The Exchange

1 person marked this as a favorite.

I'm having morning glory leaves and stems in my soup now.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

There is a recipe I've been meaning to try in the wow cook book that has these blue flowers in it. I've never had soup with flowers in it before.

The Exchange

1 person marked this as a favorite.

Yeah usually flowers don't end up in soups. If I can't think of any offhand, then it's pretty rare.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

No one wants to entertain me tonight :(

The Exchange

1 person marked this as a favorite.

I think you have a bromance with gran and you're feeling lost because he isn't here to tweak your nose.

The Exchange

1 person marked this as a favorite.

Anyway I placed orders for 4 boxes of mochi with red bean, green tea, yam and peanut fillings respectively. And also 4 boxes of glutinous rice balls with green tea and yam filling.

The standard fillings available in the market for glutinous rice balls are red bean, peanut and sesame. I wanted something more unique. Will collect phat lewt tomorrow, with a cooler bag.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

For some reason I have been seeing mochi everywhere recently why is it so popular all of a sudden?


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Just a Mort wrote:
I think you have a bromance with gran and you're feeling lost because he isn't here to tweak your nose.

Eh I don't know. I think at beast we are frienemeies. with very similar jobs so we can complain about them.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

*pulls Mort's tail*


1 person marked this as a favorite.

*squelches towards Vidmaster7*

*jiggles...seductively?*


1 person marked this as a favorite.

*begins infiltrating FaWtL's yard*


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Vidmaster7 wrote:
No one wants to entertain me tonight :(

Better?

The Exchange

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Jack Al'Tradies wrote:
*pulls Mort's tail*

*brandishes walking stick at Jack Al'Tradies*

Stop pullin' my tail you perverted tail fancier!

The Exchange

1 person marked this as a favorite.
A Gelatinous Cube wrote:

*squelches towards Vidmaster7*

*jiggles...seductively?*

That's just so wrong.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

lol.. Oh wait... CIH

The Exchange

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Vidmaster7 wrote:
For some reason I have been seeing mochi everywhere recently why is it so popular all of a sudden?

I bought some back from Japan and haven't been able to shake the urge to consume more ever since.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Just a Mort wrote:
A Gelatinous Cube wrote:

*squelches towards Vidmaster7*

*jiggles...seductively?*

That's just so wrong.

Could be worse. could be *devours seductively*.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

*shloompfs away because you clearly aren't ready for this jelly*


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Well that was an experience.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

*surreptitiously places cucumber behind Mort*


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Jack Al'Tradies wrote:
*surreptitiously places cucumber behind Mort*

*lumbers up to the cucumber, gives it a snif, and munches it down. Stopping only briefly to give Mort a nuzzle*


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Turtles do like cucumbers.

Scarab Sages

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure, Adventure Path, Maps, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Maps Subscriber
NobodysHome wrote:
Woran wrote:
Jeez this thread grows faster then the weeds in my garden.
Your weeds are wimps. Get some ivy. Or kudzu.

I have Ivy. It fell down off the wall after snowfall this winter. Its now starting a campaign to cover the whole floor. This means its clashing with the bramble that is growing up/under/trough everything.

I say let them fight.


2 people marked this as a favorite.

Tesla makes a flame thrower. just sayin.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
gran rey de los mono wrote:
Vidmaster7 wrote:
No one wants to entertain me tonight :(
Better?

I was expecting something more like this...


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Interesting video not available in my country.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

It was Robbie's own channel... He can't show his own videos in USA?

Scarab Sages

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure, Adventure Path, Maps, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Maps Subscriber
Tacticslion wrote:
Soos, Handyman of Mystery wrote:
"Wait, am I a side character! Dudes, you ever think about stuff like that"

Are you watching GF again? Saw two episodes on tv the other day - so good!

Unfortunately, it was just kind of "skip around the timeline day" or something, so it was part 1 of the S1 finale (the one about dreaming and Grunkle Stan), and then straight to "Northwest Mystery Noir" for some reason.

Gravity Falls is the BEST!


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Drejk wrote:

It was Robbie's own channel... He can't show his own videos in USA?

I don't know what to tell you that's what it says when I click on it.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Vidmaster7 wrote:
Drejk wrote:

It was Robbie's own channel... He can't show his own videos in USA?

I don't know what to tell you that's what it says when I click on it.

Probably a distribution deal with some USA studio.

That, or Americans finally ordered embargo on British rock/pop music...


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Kind of late that invasion happened quite a long time ago.

The Exchange

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Cover Turtle wrote:
Jack Al'Tradies wrote:
*surreptitiously places cucumber behind Mort*
*lumbers up to the cucumber, gives it a snif, and munches it down. Stopping only briefly to give Mort a nuzzle*

*Gives Cover Turtle a high paw from saving her from the weird green thing*


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber

A semi truck full of block and pavers are expected today! Very exciting stuff!!

Scarab Sages

3 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure, Adventure Path, Maps, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Maps Subscriber

This thread is growing on me.

Just like the weeds.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber

Weeds, you say.

I always pictured myself as more of a dandelion.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Tacticslion wrote:


People give Salvatore a lot of hardship, but, from my understanding, he basically invented FR-style drow. While they existed prior to his writing, they were rather unfleshed out - it was his presentation of the Lolth-dominated spider-revering leather-clad dark elves from the Drizzt books that began that now broadly-accepted trend...

...And while it's very valid to say, "I don't like his stuff." (as I do with Lucas' prequel trilogy), it's worth recognizing what it brought to the table - everything else. (Though this case is a definite, "maybe." ;D)

*scratches the ground with a turtle in shame for his horrible proofreading of his post.*

*Though he nods sagely at TL. Salvatore has indeed done much for the presentation and "fleshing out" of the Drow, though in particular the FR variety. Even today his influence shines through in most products that include "Dark Elves"*

Just a Mort wrote:

Yeah I know I’ll get stuff thrown at me, but I did NOT like Servants of the Shard.

I don’t like reading about evil adventuring parties, period. I did try playing way of the wicked with an evil character, and I’ve told you about it before, but it left me with a sick taste in my mouth. I did it for science, so that I could see what it looked like on the other side.

I read as a form of escapism. I like fantasy stories where the good guys triumph in the end, just so that I can escape mundane reality where you get to see all kinds of crap happen to good people, and morally dubious people get away with all kinds of stuff.

So I have no interest in reading about evil adventuring parties and generally in downer endings. The Ghost King...well I can appreciate Cadderly’s sacrifice and his eternal vigil – I would have done the same in his place. But I’ve sort of given up on the series also because it got a little too dark for my taste.

The attitude carries through into PBPs. I dictate NO evil alignments, in part due to my personal sensibilities, and also for pragmatism, as I have seen games fall apart because someone was just being a d1ck and screwing the party over and saying, oh because my character is evil I can do it for the lulz. You can argue that even with non evil characters that can happen – but I feel it’s easier for that to happen with evil characters.

Then one might ask, why are you playing Witcher series? I like the story, and at the end of the day you’re trying to make a fked up world less fked up. Sure humanoids being what they are, at the end of the day no one walks off happy, but at least you do see a couple of hope spots here and there, and a few positive things happening.

*Tilts his head to the side, while looking at Kitty with a mixture of inquisitive interest and a slight lack of understanding her side of things.*

*Shows off his baddies, who made him stories just as great and interesting as his heroes. Cause well, they too were people, with loves and hates, friends and enemies, goals and dreams, vices and virtues. *

*Shrugs, and high paws Mort, She's a fine Kitty and if she doesn't like baddies that much, its still alright by me ^^*


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber

Fun fact: Salvatore modelled his take on the Drow after The Godfather and Goodfellas.


5 people marked this as a favorite.

My son woke me up at 4:49 this morning because he was singing loudly in his sleep. Multiple verses.

Now I get to go make dinner for the kids and the babysitters before I go to work, because tonight we're going to see one of my three favorite old fogey horn rock bands as a belated anniversary date.

John Belushi is dead, Blood Sweat and Tears aren't touring, so it's Chicago, with the original horn section. Because who doesn't need a trombone and a flugelhorn in their classic rock?


5 people marked this as a favorite.
captain yesterday wrote:
Fun fact: Salvatore modelled his take on the Drow after The Godfather and Goodfellas.

"Leave the bow; take the lembas."


2 people marked this as a favorite.

Mort, just be careful not to eat Morning Glory seeds, as they're supposed to be hallucinogenic...


2 people marked this as a favorite.
lisamarlene wrote:

My son woke me up at 4:49 this morning because he was singing loudly in his sleep. Multiple verses.

Now I get to go make dinner for the kids and the babysitters before I go to work, because tonight we're going to see one of my three favorite old fogey horn rock bands as a belated anniversary date.

John Belushi is dead, Blood Sweat and Tears aren't touring, so it's Chicago, with the original horn section. Because who doesn't need a trombone and a flugelhorn in their classic rock?

PREACH IT SISTER.

(ROO PROO PROO PROOOO!!!!)


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber

Hand tampimg gravel in anticipation of the pillars that will be built there.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Limeylongears wrote:
Mort, just be careful not to eat Morning Glory seeds, as they're supposed to be hallucinogenic...

Interesting.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber

Still waiting for our semi truck full of block and pavers.

194,951 to 195,000 of 238,635 << first < prev | 3895 | 3896 | 3897 | 3898 | 3899 | 3900 | 3901 | 3902 | 3903 | 3904 | 3905 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Gamer Life / Off-Topic Discussions / Deep 6 FaWtL All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.