Deep 6 FaWtL


Off-Topic Discussions

19,251 to 19,300 of 240,359 << first < prev | 381 | 382 | 383 | 384 | 385 | 386 | 387 | 388 | 389 | 390 | 391 | next > last >>
Dark Archive

Nekked twirling for ToTP!!!!

Liberty's Edge

Aberzombie wrote:
lebreton wrote:
Mac Boyce wrote:
Even white boys gotta shout...
Thanks now thats stuck in my head
Yeah, but it's classic.

This is classic

http://youtu.be/dJFyz73MRcg

Scarab Sages

lebreton wrote:
Mac Boyce wrote:
Even white boys gotta shout...
Thanks now thats stuck in my head

Or, if you perfer something more mellow

Scarab Sages

lebreton wrote:
Aberzombie wrote:
lebreton wrote:
Mac Boyce wrote:
Even white boys gotta shout...
Thanks now thats stuck in my head
Yeah, but it's classic.

This is classic

linkified

Linked it for you.

Liberty's Edge

Aberzombie wrote:
lebreton wrote:
Aberzombie wrote:
lebreton wrote:
Mac Boyce wrote:
Even white boys gotta shout...
Thanks now thats stuck in my head
Yeah, but it's classic.

This is classic

linkified

Linked it for you.

or for that goblin punk

Scarab Sages

2 people marked this as a favorite.

I like these goblins much better.

Liberty's Edge

lebreton wrote:
Gark the Goblin wrote:
Aberzombie wrote:
Callous Jack wrote:
I have never seen Snow White.
You poor man. Snow White is awesome!
On Snow White: Meh.
Oh don't act like that just beacause the dwarves are taller than you, chin up.

<Stabs the English-type in the shin with his scimitar.>

Go back to Camelot!


You missed me, rapscallion!

Liberty's Edge

Aberzombie wrote:
lebreton wrote:
Gark the Goblin wrote:
Aberzombie wrote:
Callous Jack wrote:
I have never seen Snow White.
You poor man. Snow White is awesome!
On Snow White: Meh.
Oh don't act like that just beacause the dwarves are taller than you, chin up.
You have to understand. Gark and his brother have this thing about dwarves, just because they're better miners than kobolds.

Dwarves SHOULD be taller than goblins. But in Snow White, they're the same frikkin' size!

The Exchange

Aberzombie wrote:
lebreton wrote:
Mac Boyce wrote:
Even white boys gotta shout...
Thanks now thats stuck in my head
Yeah, but it's classic.

I'd actually never seen that video.

Liberty's Edge

Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
Gark the Goblin wrote:
Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
Crimson Jester wrote:
Wolfthulhu wrote:
Jess Door wrote:

I really liked the Incredibles and enjoyed Finding Nemo. The others I could pretty much take or leave. Haven't even seen a large number of them, actually.

But the Brave visuals look cool.

And by 'visuals' she means, "Oh! redheaded girl warrior! Bad ass!"

Just so you know.

So did she love Dragonheart then?

What about Willow?
You mean the one that incites FHDM's rage?
I can't possibly keep up with everything on that rage-oholic's list. Why don't you create a scribe alias and keep the list in the profile with appropriate links for me to consult?

I sometimes don't get y'all's references, and y'all sometimes don't get mine.

Scarab Sages

Gark the Goblin wrote:
Dwarves SHOULD be taller than goblins. But in Snow White, they're the same frikkin' size!

There were goblins in Snow White? This is news to me.

Scarab Sages

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Gark the Goblin wrote:
I sometimes don't get y'all's references, and y'all sometimes don't get mine.

Or we chose not to.


Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
Gark the Goblin wrote:
Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
Crimson Jester wrote:
Wolfthulhu wrote:
Jess Door wrote:

I really liked the Incredibles and enjoyed Finding Nemo. The others I could pretty much take or leave. Haven't even seen a large number of them, actually.

But the Brave visuals look cool.

And by 'visuals' she means, "Oh! redheaded girl warrior! Bad ass!"

Just so you know.

So did she love Dragonheart then?

What about Willow?
You mean the one that incites FHDM's rage?
I can't possibly keep up with everything on that rage-oholic's list. Why don't you create a scribe alias and keep the list in the profile with appropriate links for me to consult?

Done! Starter hate-list of three: Facebook, Joss Whedon, and Pixar. Any others?

Liberty's Edge

lebreton wrote:
Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
Gark the Goblin wrote:
Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
Gark the Goblin wrote:
Aberzombie wrote:
Callous Jack wrote:
I have never seen Snow White.
You poor man. Snow White is awesome!
On Snow White: Meh.
Says the guy who says Pride and Prejudice is boring.

You trying to start summat?

[ooc]It's boring when you watch it for the fourth time. Also when you got up late and are feeling out of sorts and it's 10:00 pm.

Hey, if you want to go down as the non-appreciator of the Great Lady of English Literature, then this Janeite is not going to stop you.
Now you spoiled it and let him know it was a book.

Hmm? Haven't read her yet. One of my many summer authors.

Liberty's Edge

Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
Been trying to post something for about 15 minutes. 8@

Forums have been acting weird.


Aberzombie wrote:
Mmmmmm....Sorsha.

"I don't love Sorsha! She kicked me in the face!"

"You're crawling with brownies!"

Liberty's Edge

lebreton wrote:
Aberzombie wrote:
lebreton wrote:
Aberzombie wrote:
lebreton wrote:
Mac Boyce wrote:
Even white boys gotta shout...
Thanks now thats stuck in my head
Yeah, but it's classic.

This is classic

linkified

Linked it for you.
or for that goblin punk

Yeah . . . no YouTube for me.


Hey Mairkurion. No more "CrimJ" for you!


Crimson Jack wrote:
Hey Mairkurion. No more "CrimJ" for you!

Urgh.


lebreton wrote:
Mac Boyce wrote:
Even white boys gotta shout...
Thanks now thats stuck in my head

"It's a trap!"


Bitter Thorn wrote:
lebreton wrote:
Mac Boyce wrote:
Even white boys gotta shout...
Thanks now thats stuck in my head
"It's a trap!"

It's like deja vu all over again, man!


Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
Crimson Jack wrote:
Hey Mairkurion. No more "CrimJ" for you!
Urgh.

Yeah, I mean......I won't know who you're talking about: Crimson Jester or Gark. I did receive all my schooling south of the Mason Dixon Line.


Pathfinder Companion, Maps Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber
Mac Boyce wrote:
Even white boys gotta shout...

My prefered version


Spanky the Leprechaun wrote:
Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
Crimson Jack wrote:
Hey Mairkurion. No more "CrimJ" for you!
Urgh.
Yeah, I mean......I won't know who you're talking about: Crimson Jester or Gark. I did receive all my schooling south of the Mason Dixon Line.

<Laughs like an idiot.>

Sovereign Court

Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber
Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
Crimson Jack wrote:
Hey Mairkurion. No more "CrimJ" for you!
Urgh.

CrimJes? CJes?

Sovereign Court

Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber
Crimson Jack wrote:
Hey Mairkurion. No more "CrimJ" for you!

You better post in the Jack thread now.


Callous Jack wrote:
Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
Crimson Jack wrote:
Hey Mairkurion. No more "CrimJ" for you!
Urgh.
CrimJes? CJes?

If he insists on taking this line, I'll use the abbreviation "CrimJark" as needed.


Callous Jack wrote:
Crimson Jack wrote:
Hey Mairkurion. No more "CrimJ" for you!
You better post in the Jack thread now.

On my way.


CJark is even more economical.


In sovit rasha, Jack thread Jack YOU!!!


What?


Jackov Smirnoff wrote:
In sovit rasha, Jack thread Jack YOU!!!

Oooo, baby.

RPG Superstar 2012

You all have been busy, I see.

Welcome back, Lynora!

Good night, everyone.

Liberty's Edge

taig wrote:

You all have been busy, I see.

Welcome back, Lynora!

Good night, everyone.

Good night already? It's only 8:45!

Liberty's Edge

Have alternate prehistories yet been compared to porn here?

(Sorta stolen from Dresden Codak)

RPG Superstar 2012

It's after midnight now, so I should really get some sleep.

The Exchange

Not sure if I should be insulted...

Oh well nerd rage for the win.

Liberty's Edge

taig wrote:

It's after midnight now, so I should really get some sleep.

Crimson Jester wrote:
Not sure if I should be insulted...

By taig insinuating that 12:00 am is time to sleep?

Liberty's Edge

Maybe I will to be going on a one of them so-called I think picnics tomorrow. I will be having to get up out of the bed for sleeping early in the morning of the daytime.

I edited: to be fixing up the grammar in the passage that is directly above this paragraph on the page of the screen that you are using to view the internet page on the Paizo forums on this board that you are now reading.


*blink*

Urgh. Time to make the doughnuts

I'll catch all y'all sometime tomorrow I'm guessing. Bad day ahead. Take care.

*blink*


Freehold DM's Travelling Bard wrote:
Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
Gark the Goblin wrote:
Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
Crimson Jester wrote:
Wolfthulhu wrote:
Jess Door wrote:

I really liked the Incredibles and enjoyed Finding Nemo. The others I could pretty much take or leave. Haven't even seen a large number of them, actually.

But the Brave visuals look cool.

And by 'visuals' she means, "Oh! redheaded girl warrior! Bad ass!"

Just so you know.

So did she love Dragonheart then?

What about Willow?
You mean the one that incites FHDM's rage?
I can't possibly keep up with everything on that rage-oholic's list. Why don't you create a scribe alias and keep the list in the profile with appropriate links for me to consult?
Done! Starter hate-list of three: Facebook, Joss Whedon, and Pixar. Any others?

You forgot Alton Brown. There are probably others, but that one I know for sure. :)

Liberty's Edge

I only found 6 hits on the Video Game forum for the name of the game (that I play). I'm guessing most people have never played it, which makes me sad. (It was popular among young'uns for a while, but a lot of kids now have non-computer platforms. Again, sad.)

Maybe related? (Something triggered triggered this in my mind when I looked back over the phrase "name of the game.") Stop hey what's that sound everybody look what's going round.


Patrick Curtin wrote:

*blink*

Urgh. Time to make the doughnuts

I'll catch all y'all sometime tomorrow I'm guessing. Bad day ahead. Take care.

*blink*

Sorry, but I had to do it.

Liberty's Edge

lynora wrote:
Freehold DM's Travelling Bard wrote:
Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
Gark the Goblin wrote:
Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
Crimson Jester wrote:
Wolfthulhu wrote:
Jess Door wrote:

I really liked the Incredibles and enjoyed Finding Nemo. The others I could pretty much take or leave. Haven't even seen a large number of them, actually.

But the Brave visuals look cool.

And by 'visuals' she means, "Oh! redheaded girl warrior! Bad ass!"

Just so you know.

So did she love Dragonheart then?

What about Willow?
You mean the one that incites FHDM's rage?
I can't possibly keep up with everything on that rage-oholic's list. Why don't you create a scribe alias and keep the list in the profile with appropriate links for me to consult?
Done! Starter hate-list of three: Facebook, Joss Whedon, and Pixar. Any others?
You forgot Alton Brown. There are probably others, but that one I know for sure. :)

Thanks! Yeah, that was the other from his trinity of hate.

Good . . . morning?

Liberty's Edge

I find myself deleting more posts before they go public (that is, closing the tabs). Not here, though!

Liberty's Edge

If you don't think you know as much about a subject as another person and you make an assertion and then defer to them, are you a pushover? How many times must this happen for you to be a pushover?

Liberty's Edge

And goodnight.


3 people marked this as a favorite.
Gark the Goblin wrote:
I find myself deleting more posts before they go public (that is, closing the tabs). Not here, though!

Please, I beg you, don't let fawtl stop you from conducting yourself with moderation.

Sovereign Court

Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber
lynora wrote:
You forgot Alton Brown. There are probably others, but that one I know for sure. :)

He doesn't like Alton Brown too? FHDM is dead to me now.

;)

19,251 to 19,300 of 240,359 << first < prev | 381 | 382 | 383 | 384 | 385 | 386 | 387 | 388 | 389 | 390 | 391 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Gamer Life / Off-Topic Discussions / Deep 6 FaWtL All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.