Deep 6 FaWtL


Off-Topic Discussions

189,601 to 189,650 of 240,632 << first < prev | 3788 | 3789 | 3790 | 3791 | 3792 | 3793 | 3794 | 3795 | 3796 | 3797 | 3798 | next > last >>

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Just a Mort wrote:

I tried feeding Hi vegetables when he was here. He's a meatarian.

The Popiah worked, so did the oriental salad from ding tai fung , rojak was so-so, and he didn't really take much of the xiao bai cai in oyster sauce.

Okay, now I'm dying to try Rojak. That looks amazing.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

You seem excited But did you have to strip?

The Exchange

2 people marked this as a favorite.

Some foods so good it's worth stripping for!


1 person marked this as a favorite.

That is good to know. I will continue on my road to become a better chef now with more motivation then before!


1 person marked this as a favorite.

So the track kids are quiet and polite. I am impressed and pleasantly surprised. If they only cleaned up after themselves I wouldn't have a complaint one.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Just a Mort wrote:

Oh, I can't run skull and shackles either. I mean I'm not into the pirates and yaaarrrgghh thing. I cannot imagine how you can be a pirate without being evil.

You're freaking robbing people! On a ship!

'Tis merely freeing ocean commerce from burdensome, enterprise-sappin' regulations, me hearty, and besides, I 'ave signed the Hippocratic Oath and 'as Healin' Hands.

And Israel Hands* 'n' all.

*:

A character in R.L. Stevenson's 'Treasure Island', just in case anyone's unaware...

The Exchange

1 person marked this as a favorite.

That's the difference between Lawfuls and non Lawfuls. Non Lawfuls see piracy as fine while Lawfuls....find it >.<

Wrath of the righteous I know is just messed up because of mythic.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
lisamarlene wrote:
Just a Mort wrote:

I tried feeding Hi vegetables when he was here. He's a meatarian.

The Popiah worked, so did the oriental salad from ding tai fung , rojak was so-so, and he didn't really take much of the xiao bai cai in oyster sauce.

Okay, now I'm dying to try Rojak. That looks amazing.

learns how to make rojak for some reason


1 person marked this as a favorite.

yeah for some reason >.>


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Orthos wrote:
NobodysHome wrote:

Grumbly NobodysHome:

  • I already despise roundabouts in the U.S. because not even the engineers understand their purpose; I point you to every traffic circle in the Bay Area, all of which have either traffic lights or stop signs surrounding them. Which clearly demonstrates that traffic engineers in the U.S. have no concept whatsoever as to the purpose of traffic circles.
  • This must be a west-coast problem. None of your complaints match the reality of roundabouts here. They've been nothing but a blessing for congested roads all over Chattanooga. The road I use to get home from work used to have a consistent, daily, every-single-time backlog of at least five minutes - and not rarely as long as ten or fifteen - from a four-way stop halfway down. Since turning that intersection into a roundabout (and removing all the signs and lights, I have no earthly idea why anyone would put those near a roundabout) there is rarely if ever any backlog on that road or the one that intersects it longer than one or two cars.

    This has held true in every east-coast city I've visited (which I admit is limited to Tennessee, parts of Virginia and West Virginia, and the northern half of Georgia, so take that for what its worth) so I'm inclined to say this is a local problem for your area, not for the US as a whole.

    You really want to screw with traffic? Put one by a high school. No. No, put two. It'll be fine. Until 3:00, anyway.


    1 person marked this as a favorite.

    I don't really miss my time as a sub, if only due to the impossibility of actually getting to leave some of the buildings at the end of the day. Someone clearly did not think that through when they designed the lots and intersections.


    5 people marked this as a favorite.

    Happy 4/20 hope everyone left cookies and milk out for snoop dog.


    1 person marked this as a favorite.

    Haha, too bad there's not much to do this year on 4/20.

    It's also my older brother's birthday today, but he's too much of a health nut to care about Snoop Dog.


    4 people marked this as a favorite.

    Ah, yes, 4/20. That day where I totally don't heavily judge any kids who happen to be coincidentally absent...

    The Exchange

    2 people marked this as a favorite.

    The key to making a good rojak is shrimp paste, though I've heard that one hawker claims not to use any but used plum sauce instead so its more healthy.


    2 people marked this as a favorite.
    Scintillae wrote:
    Ah, yes, 4/20. That day where I totally don't heavily judge any kids who happen to be coincidentally absent...

    this was going to be the one day I was going to show up at your class!


    1 person marked this as a favorite.
    Vidmaster7 wrote:
    Happy 4/20 hope everyone left cookies and milk out for snoop dog.

    I don't think Mr. Dogg drinks milk.

    What kind of cookies would you pair with gin-and-juice, out of curiosity?

    (Yes, I found my clothes before asking.)


    7 people marked this as a favorite.
    Dr Pirate wrote:
    Just a Mort wrote:

    Oh, I can't run skull and shackles either. I mean I'm not into the pirates and yaaarrrgghh thing. I cannot imagine how you can be a pirate without being evil.

    You're freaking robbing people! On a ship!

    'Tis merely freeing ocean commerce from burdensome, enterprise-sappin' regulations, me hearty, and besides, I 'ave signed the Hippocratic Oath and 'as Healin' Hands.

    And Israel Hands* 'n' all.

    ** spoiler omitted **

    I had a NG anti-slavery life oracle in Skull & Shackles. It was awesome because she did her utmost to "reform" the crew; she stabilized downed enemies, encouraged the captain to have a "catch and release" policy on merchant crews, etc.

    And the captain got a reputation for treating well with anyone who surrendered, so he started making a LOT more money for a LOT less damage to the ship as crews said, "It's Captain Finn! Let's just surrender!"

    So it's possible, and it makes for... interesting... roleplay!


    1 person marked this as a favorite.
    Scintillae wrote:
    Orthos wrote:
    NobodysHome wrote:

    Grumbly NobodysHome:

  • I already despise roundabouts in the U.S. because not even the engineers understand their purpose; I point you to every traffic circle in the Bay Area, all of which have either traffic lights or stop signs surrounding them. Which clearly demonstrates that traffic engineers in the U.S. have no concept whatsoever as to the purpose of traffic circles.
  • This must be a west-coast problem. None of your complaints match the reality of roundabouts here. They've been nothing but a blessing for congested roads all over Chattanooga. The road I use to get home from work used to have a consistent, daily, every-single-time backlog of at least five minutes - and not rarely as long as ten or fifteen - from a four-way stop halfway down. Since turning that intersection into a roundabout (and removing all the signs and lights, I have no earthly idea why anyone would put those near a roundabout) there is rarely if ever any backlog on that road or the one that intersects it longer than one or two cars.

    This has held true in every east-coast city I've visited (which I admit is limited to Tennessee, parts of Virginia and West Virginia, and the northern half of Georgia, so take that for what its worth) so I'm inclined to say this is a local problem for your area, not for the US as a whole.

    You really want to screw with traffic? Put one by a high school. No. No, put two. It'll be fine. Until 3:00, anyway.

    The school the kidlet goes to sees your challenge and raises it to four, four roundabouts! I have to go through three of them every day multiple times. So much fun before coffee! </sarcasm>

    I’m from the Midwest. Roundabouts are a new thing for us. So you literally have a bunch of drivers who were never taught the traffic rules for roundabouts giving it their best guess. Yeah, it goes about as well as you would expect.


    2 people marked this as a favorite.
    Just a Mort wrote:
    The key to making a good rojak is shrimp paste, though I've heard that one hawker claims not to use any but used plum sauce instead so its more healthy.

    My only experience with shrimp paste was a liter glass canning jar that my college roommate's Filipino mother brought to our dorm. It was homemade.

    Me: "Wow! Can I try? What are all those little black dots? They look like poppy seeds."

    Both of them, deadpan: "Eyeballs"


    2 people marked this as a favorite.
    captain yesterday wrote:
    Just a Mort wrote:

    I'll consider ironfang invasion.

    Basically looking for a straight forward dungeon crawl. Good V Evil sort, with not too many plot holes that a cat needs to patch.

    Previously I found good v evil, black and white boring, but after I ran strange aeons I've had my fill with moral ambiguities. Mod as written some of the things you're expected to do turns me off.

    Shattered Star and Mummy's Mask both fit this profile.

    I'll second both Shattered Star and Mummy's Mask.

    And give a nod to Legacy of Fire, but as Orthos pointed out, it will require at least a small bit of tweaking.

    Another possibility would be the Emerald Spire (super dungeon), I've been running it lately, and its essentially an extended dungeon-crawl. With your players returning to a smallish town to rest and re-equip.
    (Though the town is run by hellknights with a smallish "resistance" it's really not the focal point of the adventure).

    Which is why I re-wrote large parts to be more meaty for my run, though much of my re-writes didn't survive meeting my player.
    (Yes, I tried playing up the resistance/hellknights angle a bit...just forgot that my players in that group were hardened power-playing bastards. Yea, the rebels didn't stand a chance...^^')

    Just a Mort wrote:
    That's the difference between Lawfuls and non Lawfuls. Non Lawfuls see piracy as fine while Lawfuls....find it >.<

    No worries Kitty!

    Lawfuls just created Privateering so they too could get into the pirating business with their consciences intact :P


    4 people marked this as a favorite.
    lynora wrote:
    Scintillae wrote:
    Orthos wrote:
    NobodysHome wrote:

    Grumbly NobodysHome:

  • I already despise roundabouts in the U.S. because not even the engineers understand their purpose; I point you to every traffic circle in the Bay Area, all of which have either traffic lights or stop signs surrounding them. Which clearly demonstrates that traffic engineers in the U.S. have no concept whatsoever as to the purpose of traffic circles.
  • This must be a west-coast problem. None of your complaints match the reality of roundabouts here. They've been nothing but a blessing for congested roads all over Chattanooga. The road I use to get home from work used to have a consistent, daily, every-single-time backlog of at least five minutes - and not rarely as long as ten or fifteen - from a four-way stop halfway down. Since turning that intersection into a roundabout (and removing all the signs and lights, I have no earthly idea why anyone would put those near a roundabout) there is rarely if ever any backlog on that road or the one that intersects it longer than one or two cars.

    This has held true in every east-coast city I've visited (which I admit is limited to Tennessee, parts of Virginia and West Virginia, and the northern half of Georgia, so take that for what its worth) so I'm inclined to say this is a local problem for your area, not for the US as a whole.

    You really want to screw with traffic? Put one by a high school. No. No, put two. It'll be fine. Until 3:00, anyway.

    The school the kidlet goes to sees your challenge and raises it to four, four roundabouts! I have to go through three of them every day multiple times. So much fun before coffee! </sarcasm>

    I’m from the Midwest. Roundabouts are a new thing for us. So you literally have a bunch of drivers who were never taught the traffic rules for roundabouts giving it their best guess. Yeah, it goes about as well as you would expect.

    Allegedly, the powers that be are soon to demolish the most dangerous, poorly-designed freeway interchange in the Bay Area and turn it into a double roundabout: one northbound and one southbound. We'll just wait and see how they screw it up. It's right near NH, so I'm sure he'll try it out just to grumble like an old badger in a petting zoo.


    6 people marked this as a favorite.
    lisamarlene wrote:
    Allegedly, the powers that be are soon to demolish the most dangerous, poorly-designed freeway interchange in the Bay Area and turn it into a double roundabout: one northbound and one southbound. We'll just wait and see how they screw it up. It's right near NH, so I'm sure he'll try it out just to grumble like an old badger in a petting zoo.

    An old badger in a petting zoo on "free popsicles for kids under 6" day.


    2 people marked this as a favorite.

    Random thoughts on a Friday morning (as I've turned in this week's critical stuff already):

  • NobodysWife is officially changing her birthday to Friday, April 13, 1973 so she can avoid any more association with 4/20. We hates it, we do!
  • After working hard with LM and Whingey to get a ride to the uber-expensive detailing place to pick up the Prius, they didn't finish it until 7:45 pm! They were apparently short-handed. So, stupid-expensive (I tipped 20% because they gave me pick-up and drop-off service), but holy carp it doesn't even look like the same car. This place is incredible!
  • Dinner at Rivoli tonight! Yay!
  • Met Hi on FF this morning. He's doing well, but as is typical of very long trips, he's running out of things to do, and getting a bit apathetic about things to do there. There's not much for him here in the U.S. (homeless, jobless, and just kind of living day-to-day), so he's waxing melancholy, as would be expected. So we promised him Rivoli, Sobo, and gaming if he wants it (we're still missing a 4th for our Sunday game). That seemed to perk him up a bit
  • Apple got on my, "I hate you" list. I set up my new iPhone and said, "DO NOT CONNECT TO THE CLOUD". So it doesn't back up my phone to iCloud. But this didn't prevent it from uploading all my contact info to the cloud. What kind of, "No" do you not understand?
    I turned off the cloud, and it promptly deleted all my contacts from my phone in revenge.
    I can make it do what I want, but man, what a PITA! How hard is it to understand, "I do not want you uploading any of my data to your servers. EVER!!!"?

  • 2 people marked this as a favorite.

    *googles Snoop Dog and April 20th*

    *Still has no idea what the two have to do with each other*


    3 people marked this as a favorite.

    More importantly than the usual 4/20 stuff...It's Nobody's Wife's birthday! Happy Birthday to Gothbard!


    2 people marked this as a favorite.
    Vanykrye wrote:
    More importantly than the usual 4/20 stuff...It's Nobody's Wife's birthday! Happy Birthday to Gothbard!

    And I posted this before I saw NH mention she had decided to change her birthday to last week. I don't know how the future genealogists are going to handle that. Might give a couple of them an aneurysm. I know my father in law would rant about something like that for a number of years before calming down.


    2 people marked this as a favorite.

    Happy Birthday, Nobody's Wife.


    4 people marked this as a favorite.

    Ah, 4/20. AKA every day in Mount Oliver. I swear, I can't step onto Brownsville Road without smelling Marijuana. Sometimes, the concentration is so bad, I physically get nauseous. To me, a lit "joint" smells like a combination of a Neoprene Rubber glove, a sweaty armpit, and a burning, used diaper. No, no marijuana use for me. Not even if it were free.


    1 person marked this as a favorite.
    lisamarlene wrote:
    Vidmaster7 wrote:
    Happy 4/20 hope everyone left cookies and milk out for snoop dog.

    I don't think Mr. Dogg drinks milk.

    What kind of cookies would you pair with gin-and-juice, out of curiosity?

    (Yes, I found my clothes before asking.)

    but...but...


    3 people marked this as a favorite.

    For me, the issue with weed is the attitude of the people who use it. "I'm just living my own life, not causing anyone else any troubles, so just leave me be and I'll leave you be."
    "What about the mountains of garbage you just left in the park, the human feces on the lawn, the public urination, or the overwhelming stench?"
    "You're harshing my buzz, man. I'm not hurting anyone and the garbage doesn't bother me, so all that **** is your issue, bro."


    2 people marked this as a favorite.
    John Napier 698 wrote:
    Ah, 4/20. AKA every day in Mount Oliver. I swear, I can't step onto Brownsville Road without smelling Marijuana. Sometimes, the concentration is so bad, I physically get nauseous. To me, a lit "joint" smells like a combination of a Neoprene Rubber glove, a sweaty armpit, and a burning, used diaper. No, no marijuana use for me. Not even if it were free.

    I have that issue just with a lit cigar or cigarette, let alone marijuana. I have an unusually sensitive nose (which supposedly helps make up for my unusually bad eyesight, but I'm not Daredevil so this power kinda sucks).

    There was a day that Aiymi and I were getting ready for bed. We lived in a townhouse at the time, and I suddenly started smelling cigarette smoke. A lot of it. I thought it was coming through the wall from our neighbors, but I hadn't smelled it from them before. Aiymi didn't smell it, thought I was nuts. Our second floor bedroom windows were shut and our then roommates didn't smoke either. I was adamant that I smelled this. She gets up and started looking out the window. She then saw the lit cigarette in a parked car one driveway over.


    3 people marked this as a favorite.
    NobodysHome wrote:

    Random thoughts on a Friday morning (as I've turned in this week's critical stuff already):

  • NobodysWife is officially changing her birthday to Friday, April 13, 1973 so she can avoid any more association with 4/20. We hates it, we do!
  • After working hard with LM and Whingey to get a ride to the uber-expensive detailing place to pick up the Prius, they didn't finish it until 7:45 pm! They were apparently short-handed. So, stupid-expensive (I tipped 20% because they gave me pick-up and drop-off service), but holy carp it doesn't even look like the same car. This place is incredible!
  • Dinner at Rivoli tonight! Yay!
  • Met Hi on FF this morning. He's doing well, but as is typical of very long trips, he's running out of things to do, and getting a bit apathetic about things to do there. There's not much for him here in the U.S. (homeless, jobless, and just kind of living day-to-day), so he's waxing melancholy, as would be expected. So we promised him Rivoli, Sobo, and gaming if he wants it (we're still missing a 4th for our Sunday game). That seemed to perk him up a bit
  • Apple got on my, "I hate you" list. I set up my new iPhone and said, "DO NOT CONNECT TO THE CLOUD". So it doesn't back up my phone to iCloud. But this didn't prevent it from uploading all my contact info to the cloud. What kind of, "No" do you not understand?
    I turned off the cloud, and it promptly deleted all my contacts from my phone in revenge.
    I can make it do what I want, but man, what a PITA! How hard is it to understand, "I do not want you uploading any of my data to your servers. EVER!!!"?
  • but...I didnt get a chance to wish her happy birthday yet!


    3 people marked this as a favorite.
    Tequila Sunrise wrote:

    *googles Snoop Dog and April 20th*

    *Still has no idea what the two have to do with each other*

    you need to get out more.


    4 people marked this as a favorite.

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY NOBODYSWIFE!

    In honor of your birthday, it's buy one get one at the abscondi-cave ice cream sundae bar! Bring a friend!


    1 person marked this as a favorite.
    John Napier 698 wrote:
    Ah, 4/20. AKA every day in Mount Oliver. I swear, I can't step onto Brownsville Road without smelling Marijuana. Sometimes, the concentration is so bad, I physically get nauseous. To me, a lit "joint" smells like a combination of a Neoprene Rubber glove, a sweaty armpit, and a burning, used diaper. No, no marijuana use for me. Not even if it were free.

    sounds like they are smoking the cheap stuff.


    2 people marked this as a favorite.
    lynora wrote:

    Freshly recovered from food poisoning (last week Thursday) followed by dental surgery (Monday) and then taking care of sick kid (up through yesterday), what do I choose to do today? Rest? Recover?

    Hell, no! I went into full spring cleaning mode and fully cleaned and rearranged the living and dining room. And the balcony.

    I am going to be in even more of a world of pain then usual tomorrow....

    My wisdom score rivals my constitution score. This is why I'm an NPC.....sigh..... ;)

    you're not an npc. You're an artificer!

    The Exchange

    2 people marked this as a favorite.

    Happy Bdae NH's wife!

    Kjeldorn - I know about Sir Francis Drake. And I am ashamed to admit now but when I played colonization that I did enjoy whacking Spanish Galleons with French Privateers for phat lewt. So yes, I have participated in piracy. In my defense I'll say I was underaged - what were you expecting out of a 10 year old kitten?

    The Exchange

    1 person marked this as a favorite.
    NobodysHome wrote:
    Dr Pirate wrote:
    Just a Mort wrote:

    Oh, I can't run skull and shackles either. I mean I'm not into the pirates and yaaarrrgghh thing. I cannot imagine how you can be a pirate without being evil.

    You're freaking robbing people! On a ship!

    'Tis merely freeing ocean commerce from burdensome, enterprise-sappin' regulations, me hearty, and besides, I 'ave signed the Hippocratic Oath and 'as Healin' Hands.

    And Israel Hands* 'n' all.

    ** spoiler omitted **

    I had a NG anti-slavery life oracle in Skull & Shackles. It was awesome because she did her utmost to "reform" the crew; she stabilized downed enemies, encouraged the captain to have a "catch and release" policy on merchant crews, etc.

    And the captain got a reputation for treating well with anyone who surrendered, so he started making a LOT more money for a LOT less damage to the ship as crews said, "It's Captain Finn! Let's just surrender!"

    So it's possible, and it makes for... interesting... roleplay!

    Catch and release - was there any ransom involved or basically just catch em, let em go with sufficient provisions so they can make it to nearest port, without their slaves and cargo?

    Skull and Shackles:

    Isn't Finn a regular b@stard?


    3 people marked this as a favorite.

    I am attempting to get my backlog of campaign journals written up. Good lord, the past week got away from me. Rainbow should be finishing up Scarwall today, and I cannot express how glad I am to see the back of that cartographic nightmare.

    The Exchange

    2 people marked this as a favorite.
    lisamarlene wrote:
    Just a Mort wrote:
    The key to making a good rojak is shrimp paste, though I've heard that one hawker claims not to use any but used plum sauce instead so its more healthy.

    My only experience with shrimp paste was a liter glass canning jar that my college roommate's Filipino mother brought to our dorm. It was homemade.

    Me: "Wow! Can I try? What are all those little black dots? They look like poppy seeds."

    Both of them, deadpan: "Eyeballs"

    Different countries the shrimp paste tastes different also. I suspect from this article that the philippine shrimp paste is the salty version that should be used for Kang kong belacan, while the shrimp paste for rojak is supposed to be sweetish. So I would recommend, until its tasted and is determined to be the sweet type of shrimp paste, not to use it for rojak.


    1 person marked this as a favorite.
    Freehold DM wrote:
    NobodysHome wrote:

    Random thoughts on a Friday morning (as I've turned in this week's critical stuff already):

  • NobodysWife is officially changing her birthday to Friday, April 13, 1973 so she can avoid any more association with 4/20. We hates it, we do!
  • After working hard with LM and Whingey to get a ride to the uber-expensive detailing place to pick up the Prius, they didn't finish it until 7:45 pm! They were apparently short-handed. So, stupid-expensive (I tipped 20% because they gave me pick-up and drop-off service), but holy carp it doesn't even look like the same car. This place is incredible!
  • Dinner at Rivoli tonight! Yay!
  • Met Hi on FF this morning. He's doing well, but as is typical of very long trips, he's running out of things to do, and getting a bit apathetic about things to do there. There's not much for him here in the U.S. (homeless, jobless, and just kind of living day-to-day), so he's waxing melancholy, as would be expected. So we promised him Rivoli, Sobo, and gaming if he wants it (we're still missing a 4th for our Sunday game). That seemed to perk him up a bit
  • Apple got on my, "I hate you" list. I set up my new iPhone and said, "DO NOT CONNECT TO THE CLOUD". So it doesn't back up my phone to iCloud. But this didn't prevent it from uploading all my contact info to the cloud. What kind of, "No" do you not understand?
    I turned off the cloud, and it promptly deleted all my contacts from my phone in revenge.
    I can make it do what I want, but man, what a PITA! How hard is it to understand, "I do not want you uploading any of my data to your servers. EVER!!!"?
  • but...I didnt get a chance to wish her happy birthday yet!

    You're late one week!


    1 person marked this as a favorite.

    *google 4/20*

    Hmmm. Not a thing here.


    2 people marked this as a favorite.
    Just a Mort wrote:
    Catch and release - was there any ransom involved or basically just catch em, let em go with sufficient provisions so they can make it to nearest port, without their slaves and cargo?

    The S&S loot system makes the cargo the most valuable part of a boat. So catching a merchant, taking all their cargo, and releasing their crew unharmed was a perfectly viable strategy. Yeah, you didn't get the ship added to your armada or whatnot, but the fleet combat rules were so unworkable that we tossed 'em anyway.

    EDIT: And no, "Captain Finn" was Shiro's PC: Finnegan Parrish, bard and utterly reckless, over-the-top, likely-to-get-himself killed swashbuckler. His love/hate relationship with "Delphinia" was hilarious, as she was a massive tank build (typically AC 35+ in fights, and more HP than the frontline fighter), and he would just run around her to get in hand-to-hand combat so she ended up spending every fight keeping him alive. Then the crew had to swab more of his blood off the deck.

    Incredibly minor spoiler:
    One of my favorite memories of the AP was a scene where you have to steer the ship through some treacherous waters, and the pilot gets attacked by some nasty critters determined to drop him or her and crash the ship. Finn steered, Del healed him, the critters couldn't hit Del, and so we made the entire trip with Finn taking around 300 hit points and still standing...


    2 people marked this as a favorite.
    Just a Mort wrote:

    Happy Bdae NH's wife!

    Kjeldorn - I know about Sir Francis Drake. And I am ashamed to admit now but when I played colonization that I did enjoy whacking Spanish Galleons with French Privateers for phat lewt. So yes, I have participated in piracy. In my defense I'll say I was underaged - what were you expecting out of a 10 year old kitten?

    Being a respectable middle-aged cat with an occasional penchant for cruel bloodshed.


    4 people marked this as a favorite.

    S&S sounds very fun. If I hadn't decided to do Kingmaker with the Rainbow for next year's campaign, I'd totally run them as pirates. I might offer it to them as a vote...


    2 people marked this as a favorite.
    Scintillae wrote:
    S&S sounds very fun. If I hadn't decided to do Kingmaker with the Rainbow for next year's campaign, I'd totally run them as pirates. I might offer it to them as a vote...

    Yes. The kids would LOVE S&S. I highly recommend it!


    1 person marked this as a favorite.
    Pathfinder Adventure Path, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber

    Skull and Shackles is a blast.

    Grand Lodge

    2 people marked this as a favorite.
    Pathfinder Adventure, Rulebook Subscriber; Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber

    S&S is best AP for shenanigans. Just watch out for the first adventure, they intended to showcase the soulcrushing drudgery of being forced to work on a ship, and they SUCCEEDED.


    2 people marked this as a favorite.
    Pathfinder Adventure Path, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber

    Of course, the fun part will be converting it to Starfinder.

    189,601 to 189,650 of 240,632 << first < prev | 3788 | 3789 | 3790 | 3791 | 3792 | 3793 | 3794 | 3795 | 3796 | 3797 | 3798 | next > last >>
    Community / Forums / Gamer Life / Off-Topic Discussions / Deep 6 FaWtL All Messageboards

    Want to post a reply? Sign in.