Deep 6 FaWtL


Off-Topic Discussions

18,701 to 18,750 of 247,083 << first < prev | 370 | 371 | 372 | 373 | 374 | 375 | 376 | 377 | 378 | 379 | 380 | next > last >>
Liberty's Edge

Gark the Goblin wrote:
Mac Boyce wrote:
Solnes wrote:
Dark Solnes wrote:
California girls, we're unforgettable, daisy dukes, bikini's on top....
HUH?
The girls upstairs were playing this while outside. I'm assuming they're tanning.

Since it doesn't look like I can trap anyone else with the top:

I can definitely relate to the commenter who asked "Did I just watch porn?"

There was some nakedness.

The Exchange

Gark the Goblin wrote:
I've been getting a lot of tops of pages lately. I guess I'm just posting more.

That happens when you spam post a ton of meaningless tripe.

Liberty's Edge

Wolfthulhu wrote:
Gark the Goblin wrote:
I've been getting a lot of tops of pages lately. I guess I'm just posting more.
That happens when you spam post a ton of meaningless tripe.

Yipe!

I guess I still haven't grown out of (forgotten?) the days of the original FaWTL!!! Been back too short a time, perhaps.

Oh, and I think "a ton of meaningless tripe" was the essence of what I was saying with "I guess I'm just posting more."

Scarab Sages

1 person marked this as a favorite.

Shouldn't you be off somewhere eating playdoh?


HAPPY BIRTHDAY LORD JASON!!!!!

does the China Shop Dance


Bulmahnaut #5 wrote:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LORD JASON!!!!!

does the China Shop Dance

<Bangs bricks together.>

WOOOOO!!!!

Liberty's Edge

Aberzombie wrote:
Shouldn't you be off somewhere eating playdoh?
The Zombie Horde: Winning with the crushing weight of numbers since 1968!

So zombies are populists?

The Exchange

How to keep a Gark busy

Scarab Sages

I hear they also like stuff like this.

Liberty's Edge

Aberzombie wrote:
I hear they also like stuff like this.

Before clicking: Remember that I'm immune to sound-based effects. Should really add that to my special abilities.

Liberty's Edge

Any of you all watched Red Green? I actually got to catch some of it back when I was a real young'un, but now just on DVD.

Liberty's Edge

Gark the Goblin wrote:
Aberzombie wrote:
I hear they also like stuff like this.
Before clicking: Remember that I'm immune to sound-based effects. Should really add that to my special abilities.

Gah! Not immune to visual effects! Just the title . . . Gah!


3 people marked this as a favorite.

Red Green was a genius. I used to watch it even though I was an adult... with no kids.


Gark the Goblin wrote:
Wolfthulhu wrote:
Gark the Goblin wrote:
I've been getting a lot of tops of pages lately. I guess I'm just posting more.
That happens when you spam post a ton of meaningless tripe.

Yipe!

I guess I still haven't grown out of (forgotten?) the days of the original FaWTL!!! Been back too short a time, perhaps.

Oh, and I think "a ton of meaningless tripe" was the essence of what I was saying with "I guess I'm just posting more."

SPAM!

Liberty's Edge

Hey, I think I figured out how I know Russ Taylor. Shame I flaked out (I think - can't remember).

Edit: Looks like I just wanted to get a five-person group together or something. But I could have been more proactive.

Liberty's Edge

Kruelaid wrote:
Red Green was a genius. I used to watch it even though I was an adult... with no kids.

He's actually still alive! Though just as a newspaper columnist.

Steve Smith.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Solnes wrote:

*Does pee pee dance*

Have to gooooooo, have to gooooo...too many customers...need to hurry and buy stuffs.... Ohhhhhhhhh........ >.>

LMFAO!!

Sorry, I just came back from my grand daughters first birthday party. There were lots of little ones who still literally do the pee pee dance, so my little brain was flooded with the funniest pictures.


*blink*

Evening all.

Solnes wrote:
Why is it, that I am bored, no one comes in, so I get a phone call...awesome! And then all of a sudden ...customers! Time to run, take care of business, and then hang up, and everyone clears out. Just not right!

It was nice talking to you too Solnes, hopefully you'll see this when you are catching up next week! =D

*blink*

Liberty's Edge

Bitter Thorn wrote:
Solnes wrote:

*Does pee pee dance*

Have to gooooooo, have to gooooo...too many customers...need to hurry and buy stuffs.... Ohhhhhhhhh........ >.>

LMFAO!!

Sorry, I just came back from my grand daughters first birthday party. There were lots of little ones who still literally do the pee pee dance, so my little brain was flooded with the funniest pictures.

Happy Birthday Bitter Thorn's granddaughter!

The Exchange

Gark the Goblin wrote:
Kruelaid wrote:
Red Green was a genius. I used to watch it even though I was an adult... with no kids.

He's actually still alive! Though just as a newspaper columnist.

Steve Smith.

Must watch this some day


Aberzombie wrote:
I hear they also like stuff like this.

Why do I keep clicking? I knew it was a trap. Now I going have some beers.


Gark the Goblin wrote:
Bitter Thorn wrote:
Solnes wrote:

*Does pee pee dance*

Have to gooooooo, have to gooooo...too many customers...need to hurry and buy stuffs.... Ohhhhhhhhh........ >.>

LMFAO!!

Sorry, I just came back from my grand daughters first birthday party. There were lots of little ones who still literally do the pee pee dance, so my little brain was flooded with the funniest pictures.

Happy Birthday Bitter Thorn's granddaughter!

Thanks! They really don't follow what's going on at that age, but they still have fun!


Kruelaid wrote:
Red Green was a genius. I used to watch it even though I was an adult... with no kids.

+1

Liberty's Edge

Crimson Jester wrote:
Gark the Goblin wrote:
Kruelaid wrote:
Red Green was a genius. I used to watch it even though I was an adult... with no kids.

He's actually still alive! Though just as a newspaper columnist.

Steve Smith.

Must watch this some day

I know. I haven't seen it yet, either. Of course, I haven't seen all of Red Green.

Liberty's Edge

Bitter Thorn wrote:
Now I going have some beers.

Sounds like someone took some SAN damage. (Sanity is directly linked to your grammar skills, unbeknownst to the general public.)

The Exchange

Gark the Goblin wrote:
Crimson Jester wrote:
Gark the Goblin wrote:
Kruelaid wrote:
Red Green was a genius. I used to watch it even though I was an adult... with no kids.

He's actually still alive! Though just as a newspaper columnist.

Steve Smith.

Must watch this some day
I know. I haven't seen it yet, either. Of course, I haven't seen all of Red Green.

I have not seen all of Red Green.


Gark the Goblin wrote:
Bitter Thorn wrote:
Now I going have some beers.
Sounds like someone took some SAN damage. (Sanity is directly linked to your grammar skills, unbeknownst to the general public.)

Dohp! I had to read your post twice to catch my own error!


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Crimson Jester wrote:
Gark the Goblin wrote:
Crimson Jester wrote:
Gark the Goblin wrote:
Kruelaid wrote:
Red Green was a genius. I used to watch it even though I was an adult... with no kids.

He's actually still alive! Though just as a newspaper columnist.

Steve Smith.

Must watch this some day
I know. I haven't seen it yet, either. Of course, I haven't seen all of Red Green.
I have not seen all of Red Green.

I could have gone all night without that image in my head. ;)

Liberty's Edge

Chervona = For The Win!!! (starts at 0:34)

Edit1: Fixed link. Also, my computer has really bad sound, so I can't tell if this clip is good or not. It sounds kinda bad here.

Edit2: Disclaimer: People singing with balloons. I'd recommend not watching, just listening, if the sound is good enough.

Edit3: Not that there's anything wrong with balloons. Just figured it might put some of you off.

The Exchange

Bitter Thorn wrote:
Crimson Jester wrote:
Gark the Goblin wrote:
Crimson Jester wrote:
Gark the Goblin wrote:
Kruelaid wrote:
Red Green was a genius. I used to watch it even though I was an adult... with no kids.

He's actually still alive! Though just as a newspaper columnist.

Steve Smith.

Must watch this some day
I know. I haven't seen it yet, either. Of course, I haven't seen all of Red Green.
I have not seen all of Red Green.
I could have gone all night without that image in my head. ;)

I was not trying to go all Urizen on you. ;)


Crimson Jester wrote:
Bitter Thorn wrote:
Crimson Jester wrote:
Gark the Goblin wrote:
Crimson Jester wrote:
Gark the Goblin wrote:
Kruelaid wrote:
Red Green was a genius. I used to watch it even though I was an adult... with no kids.

He's actually still alive! Though just as a newspaper columnist.

Steve Smith.

Must watch this some day
I know. I haven't seen it yet, either. Of course, I haven't seen all of Red Green.
I have not seen all of Red Green.
I could have gone all night without that image in my head. ;)
I was not trying to go all Urizen on you. ;)

LOL! Too late!


I like Barney.

Liberty's Edge

This song sung by Wesley Stace is probably different from what you all listen to, but it makes a big impression on me every time I listen to it.

LiveWire!'s March 4th show was really good. Edit2: I can't find the second Chervona song I wanted to link.

Edit1: Here's the entire episode, but it's an hour long. I don't know if you care or not, but if you're want to devote a precious hour to something from Portland, this is your chance. Oh, and disclaimer: it's liberal at times.


a little evening "posting music"

> Wes Montgomery - Round Midnight <


The Defiler wrote:
I like Barney.

Yah remember that time you got barney smashed and you guys woke up naked in that gazebo in central park and got arrested?

Scarab Sages

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Anonymous User 69 wrote:
The Defiler wrote:
I like Barney.
Yah remember that time you got barney smashed and you guys woke up naked in that gazebo in central park and got arrested?

That...is a very disturbing image. Now I'm afraid to go to sleep. What kind of dreams/nightmares will I have....?


Anonymous User 69 wrote:
The Defiler wrote:
I like Barney.
Yah remember that time you got barney smashed and you guys woke up naked in that gazebo in central park and got arrested?

Wait, so the police got past the knoll? The NY police do get a lot of experience.

Liberty's Edge

Tensor wrote:


a little evening "posting music"

> Wes Montgomery - Round Midnight <

Sorry, listening to In House. After it's over around 11:00 pm, I'll listen. If I'm still up. Or if they play bad music. Or if they break for station listings. Which they probably will. So yeah: the next break around 9:00 pm.

Liberty's Edge

Aberzombie wrote:
Anonymous User 69 wrote:
The Defiler wrote:
I like Barney.
Yah remember that time you got barney smashed and you guys woke up naked in that gazebo in central park and got arrested?
That...is a very disturbing image. Now I'm afraid to go to sleep. What kind of dreams/nightmares will I have....?

Wait, wasn't this all your fault? <Checks uppage.> Yep!


Aberzombie wrote:
Anonymous User 69 wrote:
The Defiler wrote:
I like Barney.
Yah remember that time you got barney smashed and you guys woke up naked in that gazebo in central park and got arrested?
That...is a very disturbing image. Now I'm afraid to go to sleep. What kind of dreams/nightmares will I have....?

Clean up! Clean up! Everybody do your share!


Spanky the Leprechaun wrote:
Aberzombie wrote:
Anonymous User 69 wrote:
The Defiler wrote:
I like Barney.
Yah remember that time you got barney smashed and you guys woke up naked in that gazebo in central park and got arrested?
That...is a very disturbing image. Now I'm afraid to go to sleep. What kind of dreams/nightmares will I have....?
Clean up! Clean up! Everybody do your share!

<Gives Spanky slimy doom.>

I love you, Spanky! Call me!


It's Hansen's dizeaze. wupty doo.


Spanky the Leprechaun wrote:
It's Hansen's dizeaze. wupty doo.

No, I have many diseases! I was formed based on the popular belief that lepers are all dirty and infested. So time for some shakes!


Leprosy is Hansen's disease.


Spanky the Leprechaun wrote:
Leprosy is Hansen's disease.

Um, yeah, it totally is, man!

The Exchange

2 people marked this as a favorite.

I seem to be favoriting a lot more than posting lately.


Not me, man.

Liberty's Edge

Tensor wrote:


a little evening "posting music"

> Wes Montgomery - Round Midnight <

Cool!


Crimson Jester wrote:
I seem to be favoriting a lot more than posting lately.

Pickings are slim round here though.

18,701 to 18,750 of 247,083 << first < prev | 370 | 371 | 372 | 373 | 374 | 375 | 376 | 377 | 378 | 379 | 380 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Gamer Life / Off-Topic Discussions / Deep 6 FaWtL All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.