Deep 6 FaWtL


Off-Topic Discussions

184,301 to 184,350 of 235,546 << first < prev | 3682 | 3683 | 3684 | 3685 | 3686 | 3687 | 3688 | 3689 | 3690 | 3691 | 3692 | next > last >>

2 people marked this as a favorite.

Maybe a joke spree will help.

Or maybe if I get nekkid they'll all ran away.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Why did the 30-60-90 triangle marry the 45-45-90 triangle? Because they were right for each other.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Why didn't the Romans think algebra was hard? Because X was always 10.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

What do you get if you divide the circumference of a jack-o'lantern by it's diameter? Pumpkin Pi.


2 people marked this as a favorite.

Why couldn't the angle get a loan? It's parents wouldn't cosine.


2 people marked this as a favorite.

Why don't math parties involve alcohol? Because you should never drink and derive.


2 people marked this as a favorite.

Why couldn't 4 get into the nightclub? He was 2 square.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Why was the math textbook depressed? It had so many problems.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Why did the obtuse angle turn on the A/C? Because it was over 90 degrees.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

What is the integral of (1/cabin)d(cabin)? A NaturalLog(cabin).


2 people marked this as a favorite.
gran rey de los mono wrote:
Will I never be rid of these a!&*&%!s? Every time some of them (finally and drunkenly) head off to bed, more show up from seemingly nowhere! It's times like these that make me really hate this job.

I'm in the same boat you are tonight. Got some ridiculous off roading group w/e their drinking making noise and tracking mud. :{-


3 people marked this as a favorite.

What the did the math professor become after he spent all summer at the beach? A tangent.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
gran rey de los mono wrote:
Why was the math textbook depressed? It had so many problems.

I think I still have back problems from carrying those accursed things around.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Why is the 30 degree angle so popular? Because it's acute angle.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Why did the polynomial plant die? It had imaginary roots.


2 people marked this as a favorite.

Why was the obtuse triangle so upset? Because it's never right.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

What do you call a teapot of boiling water on the top of Mt. Everest? A high-pot-in-use.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Why is Ms. Radian such a good reporter? She covers the story from every angle.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Is a Polar Bear just a Rectangular Bear who's had a coordinate transformation?


1 person marked this as a favorite.

What you do google Geometry jokes?


1 person marked this as a favorite.

How do you make one vanish? Add a g to the front, and it's gone!


1 person marked this as a favorite.

What do you call a number that can't stay still? A roamin' numeral.


2 people marked this as a favorite.

What's the easiest way to solve any equation? Multiply both sides by zero.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

3 out of 2 people have trouble with fractions.


3 people marked this as a favorite.

An opinion without 3.14159... is just an onion.


4 people marked this as a favorite.

I wish math would just grow up and learn to solve it's own problems so that I wouldn't have to.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

You know, Freehold's gonna load his anti-math shotgun for some of those.

The Exchange

1 person marked this as a favorite.

I'm actually laughing at them heh. It isn't really that bad...


5 people marked this as a favorite.

I have problems with math, but with chemistry I have solutions.


2 people marked this as a favorite.

It's 3:30am, and most of them have finally f&@*ed off. Except for the four who are trying to drunkenly set up a game of Settlers of Catan.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

That is a weird game to choose to play while drunk.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

And it seems like only one of them has played it before, so he's trying to explain it to the others. It's not going well. Frankly, as long as they're quiet, I don't care too much.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

well mine went to sleep a few hours ago.

The Exchange

2 people marked this as a favorite.

Did I tell you about the last time a whole bunch of PFS dudes down here decided to play a PFS scenario while drunk? The GM was drunk too, and had to have help reading what numbers came up on the dice and number crunching if the monsters hit or not...and the descriptions were hilarious...

Like:

*player name* turns into a rolling, flaming ball of cheese and rams into the monsters and they explode into bits.

I opted not to join as it was rather late and I don't do late nights, and apparently the game started at 11 pm, ended at 4 am...or so =P

The Exchange

2 people marked this as a favorite.

Soya sauce and chopped raw garlic makes an excellent dip for red meats. Like thin pieces of beef and pork.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

I can put garlic on about anything.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber
Vidmaster7 wrote:
gran rey de los mono wrote:
Will I never be rid of these a!&*&%!s? Every time some of them (finally and drunkenly) head off to bed, more show up from seemingly nowhere! It's times like these that make me really hate this job.
I'm in the same boat you are tonight. Got some ridiculous off roading group w/e their drinking making noise and tracking mud. :{-

Our college age neighbors were up half the night being loud and drunk outside last night.

Dark Archive

1 person marked this as a favorite.
gran rey de los mono wrote:
What's the easiest way to solve any equation? Multiply both sides by zero.

I approve this message.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Vidmaster7 wrote:
I think a little antagonism was due btw captain. ;)

What did I do now.


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Just a Mort wrote:

The GM was drunk too, and had to have help reading what numbers came up on the dice and number crunching if the monsters hit or not...and the descriptions were hilarious...

Like:

*player name* turns into a rolling, flaming ball of cheese and rams into the monsters and they explode into bits.

I represent the church of Eris and I approve this message.

The Exchange

1 person marked this as a favorite.

You see, you should always be careful of what you say, because in the past I used to say stuff like, which nutcase would eat garlic raw? It's so spicy and pungent.

Then I discovered it makes for a great hot pot dip when you can't get your hands on a proper chilli dip/chilli dip is too hot for you/just don't feel like taking chilli.

So yes, I am the nutcase eating garlic raw now. But it really enhances red meats and removes fishy taste from fish.

Oh and I also have a twisted, pointy canine.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Orthos wrote:
I didn't have it because I despise him. He was the least-entertaining part of the show for me.

but..but..he's me! Sorta kinda. You dont hate me, do you?

eats more mcribs, prepares to hug orthos


1 person marked this as a favorite.
gran rey de los mono wrote:
An opinion without 3.14159... is just an onion.

buys more onions


2 people marked this as a favorite.
gran rey de los mono wrote:
I wish math would just grow up and learn to solve it's own problems so that I wouldn't have to.

finally! Someone speaks the truth!


1 person marked this as a favorite.
gran rey de los mono wrote:
I have problems with math, but with chemistry I have solutions.

MATH NEVER SCIENCE FOREVER


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Vidmaster7 wrote:
That is a weird game to choose to play while drunk.

my friends and I have a set rule where we do not drink when playing catan. It leads to...fights....


1 person marked this as a favorite.
John Napier 698 wrote:
You know, Freehold's gonna load his anti-math shotgun for some of those.

fires a swath of flaming bikes directly into math


1 person marked this as a favorite.
gran rey de los mono wrote:
What do you get if you divide the circumference of a jack-o'lantern by it's diameter? Pumpkin Pi.

swears off pumpkin pi


2 people marked this as a favorite.
gran rey de los mono wrote:
What's the easiest way to solve any equation? Multiply both sides by zero.

I will answer every equation this way.

Shadow Lodge

3 people marked this as a favorite.
Freehold DM wrote:
Orthos wrote:
I didn't have it because I despise him. He was the least-entertaining part of the show for me.
but..but..he's me! Sorta kinda.

This explains so much....

184,301 to 184,350 of 235,546 << first < prev | 3682 | 3683 | 3684 | 3685 | 3686 | 3687 | 3688 | 3689 | 3690 | 3691 | 3692 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Gamer Life / Off-Topic Discussions / Deep 6 FaWtL All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.