Deep 6 FaWtL


Off-Topic Discussions

179,351 to 179,400 of 243,460 << first < prev | 3583 | 3584 | 3585 | 3586 | 3587 | 3588 | 3589 | 3590 | 3591 | 3592 | 3593 | next > last >>
The Exchange

1 person marked this as a favorite.
The Vagrant Erudite wrote:
captain yesterday wrote:
I've never tried grits.
They're not pleasant. They're not exactly gross, they just taste like nothing. They're the breakfast equivalent of iceberg lettuce.

*casts vanish*

I like iceberg lettuce!


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber

That's not Ron Perlman narrating Fallout 4...

I see they went with unnecessarily long intro like Fallout 3.


2 people marked this as a favorite.

Best Christmas gift ever: new DBZ Abridged content!


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber

We're watching my dad's beagle, they're currently trying to squeeze me off the couch.


2 people marked this as a favorite.
lisamarlene wrote:

I am WINNING with the Mother-in-Law this Christmas week.

We're on day five of her visit, and she has not complained about ANYTHING. Not one thing.
Best of all, I have finally succeeded in making food that not only honors all of her food sensitivities (she cannot have gluten, yeast, sugar or any cane derivatives, black pepper, or chocolate without getting migraines, and very little dairy), but makes her HAPPY. I didn't know this was possible.

I managed to make gluten-free, sugar-free waffles for breakfast this morning that she loved and even asked for seconds of (the rest of us had normal waffles), made a special gluten-free bread just to make the croutons for stuffing that she could eat with the turkey (again, there was also normal stuffing for everyone else), and baked a special batch of gluten, dairy, and sugar free pecan-cherry-carob brownies to put in her stocking.

At this point, I would have to messily shag a bison in front of her to get out of her good graces.

After over twenty years of uneasy detente, this is a fine thing.

okay, I dont have any bison...I DO have an old M Bison costume lying around though...


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Drejk wrote:
Malakumas, the dead kings that desire reverence and sacrifices or else...

i really liked this!

The Exchange

3 people marked this as a favorite.

NH, Christmas for me went:

1:Breakfast at 8am
2:Watch edible wild with my aunt.
3:Play Path of Exile, do the cruel Labyrinth
4:Watch more edible wild
5:Collect the food from the various restaurants I placed orders with
6:Start transferring out the food into presentable containers
7:Lunch party!
8:Go back home after party and start playing hearthstone and GMing PBP.
9:Dinner of glutinous rice balls and soya milk
10:More path of exile.

The laying of the table was done the day before and my aunt washed up(not allowing any of us into her small kitchen)

The Exchange

1 person marked this as a favorite.

Fun fact. Foraging in Singapore may be considered as vandalism, should you start taking out a pair of shears and clipping off leaves to make beverages.


2 people marked this as a favorite.
lisamarlene wrote:

I am WINNING with the Mother-in-Law this Christmas week.

We're on day five of her visit, and she has not complained about ANYTHING. Not one thing.
Best of all, I have finally succeeded in making food that not only honors all of her food sensitivities (she cannot have gluten, yeast, sugar or any cane derivatives, black pepper, or chocolate without getting migraines, and very little dairy), but makes her HAPPY. I didn't know this was possible.

I managed to make gluten-free, sugar-free waffles for breakfast this morning that she loved and even asked for seconds of (the rest of us had normal waffles), made a special gluten-free bread just to make the croutons for stuffing that she could eat with the turkey (again, there was also normal stuffing for everyone else), and baked a special batch of gluten, dairy, and sugar free pecan-cherry-carob brownies to put in her stocking.

At this point, I would have to messily shag a bison in front of her to get out of her good graces.

After over twenty years of uneasy detente, this is a fine thing.

Congratulations! :)


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Freehold DM wrote:
lisamarlene wrote:

I am WINNING with the Mother-in-Law this Christmas week.

We're on day five of her visit, and she has not complained about ANYTHING. Not one thing.
Best of all, I have finally succeeded in making food that not only honors all of her food sensitivities (she cannot have gluten, yeast, sugar or any cane derivatives, black pepper, or chocolate without getting migraines, and very little dairy), but makes her HAPPY. I didn't know this was possible.

I managed to make gluten-free, sugar-free waffles for breakfast this morning that she loved and even asked for seconds of (the rest of us had normal waffles), made a special gluten-free bread just to make the croutons for stuffing that she could eat with the turkey (again, there was also normal stuffing for everyone else), and baked a special batch of gluten, dairy, and sugar free pecan-cherry-carob brownies to put in her stocking.

At this point, I would have to messily shag a bison in front of her to get out of her good graces.

After over twenty years of uneasy detente, this is a fine thing.

okay, I dont have any bison...I DO have an old M Bison costume lying around though...

OF COURSE!!!

The Exchange

1 person marked this as a favorite.

Post edited.

Move along, nothing to see here...

The Exchange

1 person marked this as a favorite.

Again, if you want free herbs - visit this guy in his Kranji herb garden- he'll let you pick herbs for free, and even tell you which ones to pick.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

I'm sorry. I was kind of a dick in my phrasing, and I'll delete my post.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Just a Mort wrote:

Post edited.

Move along, nothing to see here...

...i am NOT lawful.

The Exchange

1 person marked this as a favorite.

Tis ok – it takes all kinds to make the world. I think I have 2 Lawfuls in Strange Aeons and 2 not so lawfuls. We get along, mostly =)


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber

So, Fallout 4 is like Wayward Pines then.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

wat


2 people marked this as a favorite.

So I did actually eventually get to go home that was nice.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Vidmaster7 wrote:
So I did actually eventually get to go home that was nice.

Having to stay late sucks. I've had to stay late twice this week already, the first day because my relief couldn't find a ride, and the second day because my relief (different person) had a flat tire. But, the manager said she would try to come in early tomorrow so I could leave to make up for it.


2 people marked this as a favorite.

What couldn't the Enterprise find the Romulan frog? It had a croaking device.


2 people marked this as a favorite.

Why did the Borg cross the road? It had assimilated the chicken.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

What is the Enterprise crews' least favorite fast food restaurant? Borger King.


2 people marked this as a favorite.

How many ears does Captain Picard have? 3. A left ear, a right ear, and a final front ear.

The Exchange

1 person marked this as a favorite.

So it's Star Trek jokes now, eh?


1 person marked this as a favorite.

How many Vulcans does it take to screw in a light bulb? 1.0000000000


1 person marked this as a favorite.

How many Klingons does it take to change a light bulb? None. Klingons aren't scared of the dark!


2 people marked this as a favorite.

What is Geordi LaForge's favorite prank? Replacing the Enterprise's dilithium crystals with Folger's crystals.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

When Riker fails at dating, what does he do? Try Troi again.


2 people marked this as a favorite.

Does not compute.

Everyone loves Borger King.

Resistance is futile.


4 people marked this as a favorite.

Why did the Klingon change his hair color? Because today is a good day to dye.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

What did Picard say when Data was struggling to repair the Marclosian Stitching Machine? "Make it sew."


1 person marked this as a favorite.

What happened when Yeoman Rand complained that someone had cut a peephole into her cabin door? Kirk promised to look into it as soon as possible.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

What did Worf say when the Enterprise was being pelted with small ice balls? "Captain, we are being hailed."


1 person marked this as a favorite.
gran rey de los mono wrote:
Vidmaster7 wrote:
So I did actually eventually get to go home that was nice.
Having to stay late sucks. I've had to stay late twice this week already, the first day because my relief couldn't find a ride, and the second day because my relief (different person) had a flat tire. But, the manager said she would try to come in early tomorrow so I could leave to make up for it.

When I called her to see why she wasn't here yet that woke her up -_- I was not happy.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Vidmaster7 wrote:
gran rey de los mono wrote:
Vidmaster7 wrote:
So I did actually eventually get to go home that was nice.
Having to stay late sucks. I've had to stay late twice this week already, the first day because my relief couldn't find a ride, and the second day because my relief (different person) had a flat tire. But, the manager said she would try to come in early tomorrow so I could leave to make up for it.
When I called her to see why she wasn't here yet that woke her up -_- I was not happy.

Oh yeah. Dealt with that before. It sucks.


captain yesterday wrote:

Interesting, with my (not really) new phone I have service at grandparents house.

Now I don't have to pretend to fall asleep on the couch.

I fell asleep for real today.

The Exchange

1 person marked this as a favorite.

I was lying on a very comfortable couch and failed my concentration check create a character for a PBP recruitment.

So yes, couches can do that to you. Usually sloth doesn't get better of me.


W00t! Caught up!


1 person marked this as a favorite.

I think my favorite TNG moment was when they were in the idle of some dispute and one of the ships (which was tiny in comparison to the enterprise) was trying to bully them and fired lasers at them. They were stunned by how incredibly stupid the action was and Warf referred to them as something equivalent to a gnat.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Tacticslion wrote:
W00t! Caught up!

Ahh! We must post many many more things so Tacticslion is behind again.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

We cans helps with the posting of things!!

*2d4 ⇒ (1, 1) = 2 Slaadlings hang pieces of paper on a corkboard*


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Quack!

*tappy tappy tap*


1 person marked this as a favorite.

*searches for pastries*


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Worship me!!


1 person marked this as a favorite.

What's happening?


1 person marked this as a favorite.

These Micronians are most perplexing.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Fear me!!!


1 person marked this as a favorite.

*flit through thread*

179,351 to 179,400 of 243,460 << first < prev | 3583 | 3584 | 3585 | 3586 | 3587 | 3588 | 3589 | 3590 | 3591 | 3592 | 3593 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Gamer Life / Off-Topic Discussions / Deep 6 FaWtL All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.