Deep 6 FaWtL


Off-Topic Discussions

173,751 to 173,800 of 239,837 << first < prev | 3471 | 3472 | 3473 | 3474 | 3475 | 3476 | 3477 | 3478 | 3479 | 3480 | 3481 | next > last >>

1 person marked this as a favorite.

*Gets dressed, because it's COLD here in Pittsburgh*

Not really a MLP fan, seeing as I've got plenty of other anime to watch. But I won't disparage others for their fandoms.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber

I've never actually seen it but the collectors that come to work are some of the nicest people that come in.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

You need to watch some season one goodness.

Loved the Halloween episode. Luna is best princess.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Freehold DM wrote:
I've been robbed before, ir.was life altering. I'm sorry this happened to you, friend .

Oh, the one time my house got broken into and they went through all our stuff was intimidating, humiliating, and aggravating at the time, but now I can look back on it and laugh. They took a bowl of change, a roll of stamps, and our credit card number, because it was the only stuff they could find worth stealing. Then they tried to buy $500 worth of Frederick's of Hollywood stuff on the card, proving they had no taste. And even with the falsified card and a delivery address the police would do nothing. It was... annoying.

People going through my car? Meh. I don't keep anything in my car worth stealing, so it's more the disappointment in their behavior than the invasiveness of it.

I've been "mugged" twice, but I am *amazing* at being stupid, so they let me walk both times with nothing but a warning to not tell anyone about their activities. Hard to call it a "mugging" when you talk your way out of it...

Shadow Lodge

4 people marked this as a favorite.
NobodysHome wrote:
Then they tried to buy $500 worth of Frederick's of Hollywood stuff on the card, proving they had no taste. And even with the falsified card and a delivery address the police would do nothing. It was... annoying.

What the hell??? O_o


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber
Orthos wrote:
NobodysHome wrote:
Then they tried to buy $500 worth of Frederick's of Hollywood stuff on the card, proving they had no taste. And even with the falsified card and a delivery address the police would do nothing. It was... annoying.
What the hell??? O_o

That's the west coast for you.

There's a reason for Chief Wiggum from The Simpsons.


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Orthos wrote:
NobodysHome wrote:
Then they tried to buy $500 worth of Frederick's of Hollywood stuff on the card, proving they had no taste. And even with the falsified card and a delivery address the police would do nothing. It was... annoying.
What the hell??? O_o

It's a VERY political, third-rail topic, but the generic, "Truthful enough without expressing an opinion" answer is that due to budget shortfalls, many nonviolent crimes in California are not investigated, much less are there arrests or prosecutions.

Fighting crime costs money. California doesn't have enough. So local law enforcement and DAs choose which crimes to pursue.

Shadow Lodge

2 people marked this as a favorite.

<HEADDESK>


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber

Also, if they ALL investigate crimes that will leave the Krispy Kreme unguarded.


3 people marked this as a favorite.

You know you have too many pets when you say "Good doggie" to the cats.


3 people marked this as a favorite.
Sharoth wrote:
You know you have too many pets when you say "Good doggie" to the cats.

The cats may never forgive me for that.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
The Game Hamster wrote:
Night ya'll I've gotta preach and then drive for six hours tommorrow so I've gotta catch some z's while I can...

Erm... Both harder and easier than expected...

Harder? Because I couldn't sleep...
Easier? Some sort of saved up energy or something helped me along today with the aid of a caffeinated drink or four, so I've been fairly alert all day...


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Tacticslion wrote:
08) Game Hamster: cleric (archetype granting smite evil or inquisition??); ??? <no PrC suggested>

NOW I'M MUCH TO HIGH UP ON THE LIST YA SUCKUP!


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Pay him no heed... He would complain about getting a million dollars for doing nothing...


1 person marked this as a favorite.

NO I WOULDN'T!!!
a million dollars drop right next to him
HEY!! WHAT MORON THOUGHT I NEEDED THIS GREEN STUFF!!? IT AINT WORTH NOTHIN TO ME...


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Lets just stay with magus and I have to choose a prestige class too eh? alright dwarven defender it is (or whatever its called now. )


1 person marked this as a favorite.
captain yesterday wrote:
I've never actually seen it but the collectors that come to work are some of the nicest people that come in.

Isn't that a low threshold to pass?


1 person marked this as a favorite.

I got in to work tonight, and find a note in the logbook. Apparently the breakfast hostess wasn't happy with the way I left the kitchen after breakfast setup, and had the first shift clerk write a note for her. Since it won't do any good to try and explain anything to them, and I need to vent, I'll answer the points here.

I'll spoiler it so you can ignore if you want to.

Spoiler:

1. "There were 7 empty boxes piled up." Yes. Yes there were. And 6 of those boxes were left there by the breakfast hostess the day before because she apparently didn't feel like taking them to the trash, so she hid them. I found them during setup, and put them next to the trash can.

2. "There were dirty dishes stacked up." Yes. Yes there were. These are the dishes I used to prepare the breakfast, and I always leave them in the sink to be washed with the rest of the stuff. There were no more than usual.

3. "There was food spilled on/splattered in the sinks." No there wasn't, I always clean up any spilled or splattered food.

TL;DR, I did everything like I always do (i.e. everything I'm supposed to do), but today that apparently was annoying.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Also, woohoo! A wild Kileanna appeared! Yay!!


1 person marked this as a favorite.

What I do is tell them if you burn me I'll burn you! (actually to be fair it has not came up no one ever questions my work.)


1 person marked this as a favorite.

This is the first time in a long time that anyone has said anything about my work. I guess it's bugging me because I did the same thing I do every day, but for whatever reason they felt it necessary to say something. If I had done something I wasn't supposed to, or didn't do something I should have, then I could understand. But I did my job, and it seems like they are upset that I didn't do some of their job as well. I have to do enough of other peoples' jobs at the desk, I'm not going to start doing more of the breakfast host's job as well.


2 people marked this as a favorite.

Good! Use your aggressive feelings, Gran. Let the hate flow through you!


1 person marked this as a favorite.

When do I get my red lightsaber? Will I be Darth gran? Or Darth mono? Darth rey? No, not that last one. It sounds too much like the protagonist from the new trilogy if she goes to the dark side.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

YOU"LL GETS YOUR LIGHT SABER WHEN I SAY YOUR READY!!!

I think Darth Gran sounds best IMO.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Maybe I should just kill you and take your lightsaber. That seems like a dark side thing to do.

*grabs a jar of mayo, 4 paperclips, and 30 feet of rubber garden hose*

Now where did I leave that yak?


1 person marked this as a favorite.
gran rey de los mono wrote:
Also, woohoo! A wild Kileanna appeared! Yay!!

*uses poke ball*


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Aww why didn't I think of that^^


1 person marked this as a favorite.

For those FaWtLers who enjoy coffee and/or Portal.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Vidmaster7 wrote:
Aww why didn't I think of that^^

Because rope and duct tape are much more effective?

Ha ha, just kidding. I wouldn't do that.

*attempts to hide box of assorted bindings behind the sofa*


1 person marked this as a favorite.
gran rey de los mono wrote:
For those FaWtLers who enjoy coffee and/or Portal.

I feel like it would be hard to clean with a hole in the middle of it. I guess you have to get one of those sponges with the bendy handles.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
gran rey de los mono wrote:
Vidmaster7 wrote:
Aww why didn't I think of that^^

Because rope and duct tape are much more effective?

Ha ha, just kidding. I wouldn't do that.

*attempts to hide box of assorted bindings behind the sofa*

I feel like that option is Bound to fail. Even though she has been all tied-up lately.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Vidmaster7 wrote:
gran rey de los mono wrote:
For those FaWtLers who enjoy coffee and/or Portal.
I feel like it would be hard to clean with a hole in the middle of it. I guess you have to get one of those sponges with the bendy handles.

It's supposed to be dishwasher safe, so if you have a dishwasher you're probably set.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Un-Bear-able Puns wrote:
gran rey de los mono wrote:
Vidmaster7 wrote:
Aww why didn't I think of that^^

Because rope and duct tape are much more effective?

Ha ha, just kidding. I wouldn't do that.

*attempts to hide box of assorted bindings behind the sofa*

I feel like that option is Bound to fail. Even though she has been all tied-up lately.

Don't constrain your thinking, or be enslaved to the old ways.


2 people marked this as a favorite.
gran rey de los mono wrote:
Un-Bear-able Puns wrote:
gran rey de los mono wrote:
Vidmaster7 wrote:
Aww why didn't I think of that^^

Because rope and duct tape are much more effective?

Ha ha, just kidding. I wouldn't do that.

*attempts to hide box of assorted bindings behind the sofa*

I feel like that option is Bound to fail. Even though she has been all tied-up lately.
Don't constrain your thinking, or be enslaved to the old ways.

I'm just gonna go ahead and stop this oddly BDSM sounding conversation pun thing right here!


1 person marked this as a favorite.
All_might! wrote:
gran rey de los mono wrote:
Un-Bear-able Puns wrote:
gran rey de los mono wrote:
Vidmaster7 wrote:
Aww why didn't I think of that^^

Because rope and duct tape are much more effective?

Ha ha, just kidding. I wouldn't do that.

*attempts to hide box of assorted bindings behind the sofa*

I feel like that option is Bound to fail. Even though she has been all tied-up lately.
Don't constrain your thinking, or be enslaved to the old ways.
I'm just gonna go ahead and stop this oddly BDSM sounding conversation pun thing right here!

awwwww


1 person marked this as a favorite.
gran rey de los mono wrote:
Vidmaster7 wrote:
gran rey de los mono wrote:
For those FaWtLers who enjoy coffee and/or Portal.
I feel like it would be hard to clean with a hole in the middle of it. I guess you have to get one of those sponges with the bendy handles.
It's supposed to be dishwasher safe, so if you have a dishwasher you're probably set.

I don't know it says hand wash recommended.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
All_might! wrote:
gran rey de los mono wrote:
Un-Bear-able Puns wrote:
gran rey de los mono wrote:
Vidmaster7 wrote:
Aww why didn't I think of that^^

Because rope and duct tape are much more effective?

Ha ha, just kidding. I wouldn't do that.

*attempts to hide box of assorted bindings behind the sofa*

I feel like that option is Bound to fail. Even though she has been all tied-up lately.
Don't constrain your thinking, or be enslaved to the old ways.
I'm just gonna go ahead and stop this oddly BDSM sounding conversation pun thing right here!

You didn't say the safe word.

*lights the candles and readies the whips*


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Vidmaster7 wrote:
gran rey de los mono wrote:
Vidmaster7 wrote:
gran rey de los mono wrote:
For those FaWtLers who enjoy coffee and/or Portal.
I feel like it would be hard to clean with a hole in the middle of it. I guess you have to get one of those sponges with the bendy handles.
It's supposed to be dishwasher safe, so if you have a dishwasher you're probably set.
I don't know it says hand wash recommended.

Well, I saw a youtube video where a guy was showing it off, and he made a point of saying it was dishwasher safe, so that's what I'm basing it off of. Besides, I've had plenty of glassware over the years that is safe for the dishwasher, but they still recommend hand washing.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Or you could just never wash it. Just dip it in a diluted bleach solution every couple of weeks to kill the germs, and you'll be fine.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Don't trust that advice, he is an idiot and doesn't know what he's talking about.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Dats whut I usta do but den the doctor said dats why my teeth done went and mi.. migr.. migrated!


1 person marked this as a favorite.

I think you mean "matriculated".


1 person marked this as a favorite.

well it sure wont masticated.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
gran rey de los everything wrote:
I think you mean "matriculated".

Wait now why were his teeth enrolled in a university?


1 person marked this as a favorite.

I don't know. Ask the dentist.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Does he look like the type to see a dentist?


1 person marked this as a favorite.

He might see a dentist. You know, like at the grocery store or something.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

That is a good point.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

All my points are good.

Now, I gotta go. Later.

Shadow Lodge

4 people marked this as a favorite.

But this is the Internet, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.

173,751 to 173,800 of 239,837 << first < prev | 3471 | 3472 | 3473 | 3474 | 3475 | 3476 | 3477 | 3478 | 3479 | 3480 | 3481 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Gamer Life / Off-Topic Discussions / Deep 6 FaWtL All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.