Deep 6 FaWtL


Off-Topic Discussions

173,301 to 173,350 of 235,463 << first < prev | 3462 | 3463 | 3464 | 3465 | 3466 | 3467 | 3468 | 3469 | 3470 | 3471 | 3472 | next > last >>

3 people marked this as a favorite.
Tacticslion wrote:
Orthos wrote:
No spoilers! I just started watching that series. Yes I know it's old. I don't care.

No spoilers. Just... wow.

The movie (akin to an extended episode 1) is boring.
Season 1 is okay. Two is decent.
Seasons 3-5 are incredible.

It accomplishes everything the sequels failed to do in terms of establishing compelling motivations, a believable set of motivations, and making taxation, trade agreements, politics, courtroom stuff, and tediously long battles both fascinating and compelling as well as making the vents in the films seem reasonable.

It's... powerful.

Just... be ready to have fanon and be mad.

SEASON ONE IS AWESOME BECAUSE OF THE Y WING EPISODE!


3 people marked this as a favorite.

hehe
You said cockpit


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Of course I'm naked. It gets warm in that cockpit.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

That's pretty excited about Y-wings, right there...


1 person marked this as a favorite.
J4RH34D wrote:

hehe

You said cockpit

Beavis and Butthead Do America is one of my favorite movies.

Two of my favorite songs come out of that.


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber

Stories like this annoy me because we've been dealing with the cold and wind for a week now, but we don't get a story on CNN about it.

But as soon as it hits the east coast everyone's all "holy s#&#! It's going to hit Boston!! We have to warn everyone!!!"


1 person marked this as a favorite.
captain yesterday wrote:

Stories like this annoy me because we've been dealing with the cold and wind for a week now, but we don't get a story on CNN about it.

But as soon as it hits the east coast everyone's all "holy s*%~! It's going to hit Boston!! We have to warn everyone!!!"

Well, you live in an area where it's cold all the time. When it's unusually warm, that's when you end up on CNN. Also, Boston recently had that winter where ice and snow did not fully melt until late May...


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Oh, you lot were talking about visiting each other earlier in the day.
If any of you ever end up unlucky enough to be in South Africa you are welcome to come for a braai.


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Sissyl wrote:
So that's what it is? I have often wondered.

The fact that you are going on your supervillain rant and then going "Oh, is THAT what that is?" is HILARIOUS.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
gran rey de los mono wrote:
Tacticslion wrote:
John Napier 698 wrote:
So, what does everyone think of SW Rebels?
I've enjoyed the first three episodes enough (better than the first three of CW, at any rate, especially if you include the movie compared to the first two episodes of Rebels), but I hear it gets really good (and dark) starting in S3. Again.
I saw the first two seasons. I thought they were good. I also liked Clone Wars.

I've never seen Clone Wars either.

I can't afford to watch ANY Star Wars, you never know when someone is going to bring in Jar-Jar Binks.


2 people marked this as a favorite.

Mesa think yousa take itsa to serious


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Cap'n Siskel, FaWtLy Critic wrote:
gran rey de los mono wrote:
Tacticslion wrote:
John Napier 698 wrote:
So, what does everyone think of SW Rebels?
I've enjoyed the first three episodes enough (better than the first three of CW, at any rate, especially if you include the movie compared to the first two episodes of Rebels), but I hear it gets really good (and dark) starting in S3. Again.
I saw the first two seasons. I thought they were good. I also liked Clone Wars.

I've never seen Clone Wars either.

I can't afford to watch ANY Star Wars, you never know when someone is going to bring in Jar-Jar Binks.

He really does show up uninvited in a few episodes. I think you can skip his episodes with only a minimum of confusion.


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber
Freehold DM wrote:
captain yesterday wrote:

Stories like this annoy me because we've been dealing with the cold and wind for a week now, but we don't get a story on CNN about it.

But as soon as it hits the east coast everyone's all "holy s*%~! It's going to hit Boston!! We have to warn everyone!!!"

Well, you live in an area where it's cold all the time. When it's unusually warm, that's when you end up on CNN. Also, Boston recently had that winter where ice and snow did not fully melt until late May...

The best part is they're all "it could get down to twenty degrees! Warn everyone!!" as I look outside at 9 degrees, before the wind chill.

Gee, twenty degrees, I could use some weather that warm.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

I once had to change a tire in 9-ish degree weather. I don't recommend it. I also don't recommend spinning out on black ice and blowing one of your tires. (I guess their was one plus side to moving more south.)


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber
Freehold DM wrote:
Cap'n Siskel, FaWtLy Critic wrote:
gran rey de los mono wrote:
Tacticslion wrote:
John Napier 698 wrote:
So, what does everyone think of SW Rebels?
I've enjoyed the first three episodes enough (better than the first three of CW, at any rate, especially if you include the movie compared to the first two episodes of Rebels), but I hear it gets really good (and dark) starting in S3. Again.
I saw the first two seasons. I thought they were good. I also liked Clone Wars.

I've never seen Clone Wars either.

I can't afford to watch ANY Star Wars, you never know when someone is going to bring in Jar-Jar Binks.

He really does show up uninvited in a few episodes. I think you can skip his episodes with only a minimum of confusion.

Nope, can't watch any of it.

Zero tolerance for Jar-Jar and all.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

I have always wondered about the excessive Jar Jar hate. So is it the slap-stick comedy dumb stuff he does or the horrible accent, or maybe just a combination of all that is Jar Jar?

Mind you I don't like him but I don't get upset about it.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber

I don't get upset, I just don't watch anything with him in it.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

I just find him incredibly irritating.


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber

Half day for Tiny T-Rex today!

He has big plans for a guy's day with just him, me, and the dog.

Which is mostly just chilling at home with video games.


2 people marked this as a favorite.

~takes a quick break, goes to the steel reinforced concrete pillar, paints a bullseye on it, then bangs my head against it a few times before going back to work~


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber

You need a Stainless Steel trash can you can kick ala Better Call Saul.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
captain yesterday wrote:
Freehold DM wrote:
Cap'n Siskel, FaWtLy Critic wrote:
gran rey de los mono wrote:
Tacticslion wrote:
John Napier 698 wrote:
So, what does everyone think of SW Rebels?
I've enjoyed the first three episodes enough (better than the first three of CW, at any rate, especially if you include the movie compared to the first two episodes of Rebels), but I hear it gets really good (and dark) starting in S3. Again.
I saw the first two seasons. I thought they were good. I also liked Clone Wars.

I've never seen Clone Wars either.

I can't afford to watch ANY Star Wars, you never know when someone is going to bring in Jar-Jar Binks.

He really does show up uninvited in a few episodes. I think you can skip his episodes with only a minimum of confusion.

Nope, can't watch any of it.

Zero tolerance for Jar-Jar and all.

I think you are missing out, but if there is one thing I understand, it is so-called blind hatred. Keep that haterade flowin'!


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Vidmaster7 wrote:

I have always wondered about the excessive Jar Jar hate. So is it the slap-stick comedy dumb stuff he does or the horrible accent, or maybe just a combination of all that is Jar Jar?

Mind you I don't like him but I don't get upset about it.

he's a really really bad idea, reminiscent of a particularly awful minstrel show character but in space.

No idea how he passed quality control.


2 people marked this as a favorite.

HATERADE, it's what plants crave


2 people marked this as a favorite.

Freehold DM, you are off today. Go back to bed.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
J4RH34D wrote:
HATERADE, it's what plants crave

That, and human flesh.


Actually, you can ignore those episodes with Jarjar with effectively zero confusion (though he's nowhere near as awful as in the films).


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Cap'n Siskel, FaWtLy Critic wrote:
gran rey de los mono wrote:
Tacticslion wrote:
John Napier 698 wrote:
So, what does everyone think of SW Rebels?
I've enjoyed the first three episodes enough (better than the first three of CW, at any rate, especially if you include the movie compared to the first two episodes of Rebels), but I hear it gets really good (and dark) starting in S3. Again.
I saw the first two seasons. I thought they were good. I also liked Clone Wars.

I've never seen Clone Wars either.

I can't afford to watch ANY Star Wars, you never know when someone is going to bring in Jar-Jar Binks.

There's no Jar-jar in Rebels.


4 people marked this as a favorite.

Going back to bed is overrated.
I woke up at 4, forced myself to go back to sleep, and had one of those "in a car driven by somebody else that goes off a cliff because the transmission went out on a twisty mountain road and the driver was an idiot who didn't know how to handle it" dreams.

But, hey, it worked! I slept in until 5:40 and I HAVE THE WHOLE DAY OFF!

Meanwhile, I have an appointment to see my new GP today, who is supposed to be a specialist in managing chronic pain conditions. Anything is better than my old GP, who for six years has given me a series of bored sighs followed by, "Work on reducing your stress and try to get more sleep." Stupid b***#.

::fingers crossed::

Off to make coffee and figure out an answer to Tac's question from two pages ago.


3 people marked this as a favorite.
Freehold DM wrote:
captain yesterday wrote:

Stories like this annoy me because we've been dealing with the cold and wind for a week now, but we don't get a story on CNN about it.

But as soon as it hits the east coast everyone's all "holy s*%~! It's going to hit Boston!! We have to warn everyone!!!"

Well, you live in an area where it's cold all the time. When it's unusually warm, that's when you end up on CNN. Also, Boston recently had that winter where ice and snow did not fully melt until late May...

You say that like it’s weird....

Disclaimer: I am from northern Michigan and remember many times walking through piles of melting slush while wearing shorts because it was the last week of school. Snow melting before May still seems weird to me. Certainly not newsworthy :P


3 people marked this as a favorite.
lisamarlene wrote:

Going back to bed is overrated.

I woke up at 4, forced myself to go back to sleep, and had one of those "in a car driven by somebody else that goes off a cliff because the transmission went out on a twisty mountain road and the driver was an idiot who didn't know how to handle it" dreams.

But, hey, it worked! I slept in until 5:40 and I HAVE THE WHOLE DAY OFF!

Meanwhile, I have an appointment to see my new GP today, who is supposed to be a specialist in managing chronic pain conditions. Anything is better than my old GP, who for six years has given me a series of bored sighs followed by, "Work on reducing your stress and try to get more sleep." Stupid b***#.

::fingers crossed::

Off to make coffee and figure out an answer to Tac's question from two pages ago.

Good luck! I know how much difference a good treatment plan can make, and I hope the appointment goes well.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Season 3 of Rebels is awesome because it introduces Grand Admiral Thrawn. The last two episodes of the season, Zero Hour parts 1 and 2, are very dark, ending with the Empire ( a la Thrawn ) winning. I can see Thrawn making the Rebel Leadership too afraid to act, as what happened in Rogue One.


2 people marked this as a favorite.
lynora wrote:
lisamarlene wrote:

Going back to bed is overrated.

I woke up at 4, forced myself to go back to sleep, and had one of those "in a car driven by somebody else that goes off a cliff because the transmission went out on a twisty mountain road and the driver was an idiot who didn't know how to handle it" dreams.

But, hey, it worked! I slept in until 5:40 and I HAVE THE WHOLE DAY OFF!

Meanwhile, I have an appointment to see my new GP today, who is supposed to be a specialist in managing chronic pain conditions. Anything is better than my old GP, who for six years has given me a series of bored sighs followed by, "Work on reducing your stress and try to get more sleep." Stupid b***#.

::fingers crossed::

Off to make coffee and figure out an answer to Tac's question from two pages ago.

Good luck! I know how much difference a good treatment plan can make, and I hope the appointment goes well.

Thank you! I'm feeling hopeful.


2 people marked this as a favorite.

Meanwhile:

Pathfinder Chronicler.

All other options are meaningless.


3 people marked this as a favorite.
lynora wrote:
Freehold DM wrote:
captain yesterday wrote:

Stories like this annoy me because we've been dealing with the cold and wind for a week now, but we don't get a story on CNN about it.

But as soon as it hits the east coast everyone's all "holy s*%~! It's going to hit Boston!! We have to warn everyone!!!"

Well, you live in an area where it's cold all the time. When it's unusually warm, that's when you end up on CNN. Also, Boston recently had that winter where ice and snow did not fully melt until late May...

You say that like it’s weird....

Disclaimer: I am from northern Michigan and remember many times walking through piles of melting slush while wearing shorts because it was the last week of school. Snow melting before May still seems weird to me. Certainly not newsworthy :P

Piles of snow and Lynora in shorts sounds newsworthy to me.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Clone Wars - Be aware that the episodes on Netflix were published out of order. It makes a LOT more sense if you find the list of episodes in chronological order.

For Tac's self-build...
This is a tough one for me. I have lots of varied interests. I think I'd like to go kensai magus with empiricist investigator abilities.

For prestige classes...the paladin/monk/Irori paladin/monk prestige class combo.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Reduced stress levels and getting sleep <<< getting more exercise and doing stuff, at least for chronic pain.


3 people marked this as a favorite.
lisamarlene wrote:

Going back to bed is overrated.

I woke up at 4, forced myself to go back to sleep, and had one of those "in a car driven by somebody else that goes off a cliff because the transmission went out on a twisty mountain road and the driver was an idiot who didn't know how to handle it" dreams.

But, hey, it worked! I slept in until 5:40 and I HAVE THE WHOLE DAY OFF!

Meanwhile, I have an appointment to see my new GP today, who is supposed to be a specialist in managing chronic pain conditions. Anything is better than my old GP, who for six years has given me a series of bored sighs followed by, "Work on reducing your stress and try to get more sleep." Stupid b***#.

::fingers crossed::

Off to make coffee and figure out an answer to Tac's question from two pages ago.

Fingers crossed is my go to phrase of late.

I hope you are able to get some answers.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber
John Napier 698 wrote:
Cap'n Siskel, FaWtLy Critic wrote:
gran rey de los mono wrote:
Tacticslion wrote:
John Napier 698 wrote:
So, what does everyone think of SW Rebels?
I've enjoyed the first three episodes enough (better than the first three of CW, at any rate, especially if you include the movie compared to the first two episodes of Rebels), but I hear it gets really good (and dark) starting in S3. Again.
I saw the first two seasons. I thought they were good. I also liked Clone Wars.

I've never seen Clone Wars either.

I can't afford to watch ANY Star Wars, you never know when someone is going to bring in Jar-Jar Binks.

There's no Jar-jar in Rebels.

I can't take that chance.

The only sensible thing to do is to never watch any Star Wars created since his debut.


2 people marked this as a favorite.

I understand.


3 people marked this as a favorite.

Oh, and I'm with Cap on the weather issue. I'm currently about 10 degrees warmer than him living just a couple hours south (that latitude difference is fairly huge in spring and fall, not so much in summer/winter).

Freehold mentioned that we make CNN when it's unseasonably warm. Not really. It would have to be above 40 in January to get a 3 second blurb. Otherwise it still hits the mid 90's in the summer (with 60-80% humidity) with occasional spikes into the low 100's and drops to negative single digits and below in the winter before wind chill. But the East Coast is where they go nuts over it in the media.


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Tacticslion wrote:

Cross-posted from JJ's thread, 'cause it's a fun question!

Yeah, I do this.

It's fuuuuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnnnnn.

So I certainly don't want to turn this into a "kick over TL's bean curd" post, but I'm afraid such exercises aren't fun at all for me.

Why not?

Because GM'ing 4 games, raising 2 kids, maintaining the house, and working means that time is my absolute enemy. If I have any time at all to dedicate to PF, it's prepping games. So I haven't studied classes, nor archetypes, nor prestige classes. Most of the responses so far have been essentially nonsense words to me, because I don't understand any of them nor what they do. Heck, I don't even know all the classes from the APG yet, much less any additional rule sets.

So in the spirit of participation, and because I genuinely like you, TL, I'll respond. But I'm afraid the response will be "boring" and "vanilla" because I don't have time to dedicate to researching a more reasonable answer.

Tacticslion wrote:
if you, in real life, could have the nearest equivalent of 20 levels in a class, but had to have an archetype from a completely different class (again, ignoring specifics; presuppose you get the benefits and rrrroooouuuugggghhhhllllyyyyy equivalent losses) which class and which archetype (from what other class) would you choose?

The class would be paladin for sure. As for archetypes, I simply have no idea. I know there are dozens. I may know three or four, none of which fit me.

Tacticslion wrote:
Similarly, if you gained the equivalent of 20 levels, but ten had to be in a Prestige Class, which class and prestige class?

Similarly, I have no idea what Prestige Classes are out there, and the few that I do know don't fit me.

Tacticslion wrote:

16) NH

Am I excited to see what my friends reply with? YES!

Sorry to be "the boring one", but then, I usually am...


NobodysHome wrote:
Tacticslion wrote:

Cross-posted from JJ's thread, 'cause it's a fun question!

Yeah, I do this.

It's fuuuuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnnnnn.

So I certainly don't want to turn this into a "kick over TL's bean curd" post, but I'm afraid such exercises aren't fun at all for me.

Why not?

Because GM'ing 4 games, raising 2 kids, maintaining the house, and working means that time is my absolute enemy. If I have any time at all to dedicate to PF, it's prepping games. So I haven't studied classes, nor archetypes, nor prestige classes. Most of the responses so far have been essentially nonsense words to me, because I don't understand any of them nor what they do. Heck, I don't even know all the classes from the APG yet, much less any additional rule sets.

So in the spirit of participation, and because I genuinely like you, TL, I'll respond. But I'm afraid the response will be "boring" and "vanilla" because I don't have time to dedicate to researching a more reasonable answer.

Tacticslion wrote:
if you, in real life, could have the nearest equivalent of 20 levels in a class, but had to have an archetype from a completely different class (again, ignoring specifics; presuppose you get the benefits and rrrroooouuuugggghhhhllllyyyyy equivalent losses) which class and which archetype (from what other class) would you choose?

The class would be paladin for sure. As for archetypes, I simply have no idea. I know there are dozens. I may know three or four, none of which fit me.

Tacticslion wrote:
Similarly, if you gained the equivalent of 20 levels, but ten had to be in a Prestige Class, which class and prestige class?

Similarly, I have no idea what Prestige Classes are out there, and the few that I do know don't fit me.

Tacticslion wrote:

16) NH

Am I excited to see what my friends reply with? YES!

Sorry to be "the boring one", but then, I usually am...

1) Not boring: focused on a specific sub-group (which is valid)

2) Eh, the mechanics are kind of hand-wavey anyway, it's more of an exercise in interesting thought processes (and paladin-hood is totally a valid choice, regardless of anything else that might exist)
3) There are dozens of PrCs and hundreds (I'm pretty sure this is no exaggeration) of archetypes. I don't know them all, and I don't expect anyone else, to, either.


5 people marked this as a favorite.
NobodysHome wrote:
Tacticslion wrote:

Cross-posted from JJ's thread, 'cause it's a fun question!

Yeah, I do this.

It's fuuuuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnnnnn.

So I certainly don't want to turn this into a "kick over TL's bean curd" post, but I'm afraid such exercises aren't fun at all for me.

Why not?

Because GM'ing 4 games, raising 2 kids, maintaining the house, and working means that time is my absolute enemy. If I have any time at all to dedicate to PF, it's prepping games. So I haven't studied classes, nor archetypes, nor prestige classes. Most of the responses so far have been essentially nonsense words to me, because I don't understand any of them nor what they do. Heck, I don't even know all the classes from the APG yet, much less any additional rule sets.

So in the spirit of participation, and because I genuinely like you, TL, I'll respond. But I'm afraid the response will be "boring" and "vanilla" because I don't have time to dedicate to researching a more reasonable answer.

Tacticslion wrote:
if you, in real life, could have the nearest equivalent of 20 levels in a class, but had to have an archetype from a completely different class (again, ignoring specifics; presuppose you get the benefits and rrrroooouuuugggghhhhllllyyyyy equivalent losses) which class and which archetype (from what other class) would you choose?

The class would be paladin for sure. As for archetypes, I simply have no idea. I know there are dozens. I may know three or four, none of which fit me.

Tacticslion wrote:
Similarly, if you gained the equivalent of 20 levels, but ten had to be in a Prestige Class, which class and prestige class?

Similarly, I have no idea what Prestige Classes are out there, and the few that I do know don't fit me.

Tacticslion wrote:

16) NH

Am I excited to see what my friends reply with? YES!

Sorry to be "the boring one", but then, I usually am...

Good grief, Billy Buzzkill. It took me all of a minute and a half to flip through Chapter Eleven of the Core Rulebook. I found my answer before my coffee had cooled enough to sip.

In fact, I'll wager that it took *less* time than it took you to kvetch about why you had no time.
Mister Grouchypants.


NobodysHome wrote:

So I certainly don't want to turn this into a "kick over TL's bean curd" post, but I'm afraid such exercises aren't fun at all for me.

Why not?

Because GM'ing 4 games, raising 2 kids, maintaining the house, and working means that time is my absolute enemy. If I have any time at all to dedicate to PF, it's prepping games. So I haven't studied classes, nor archetypes, nor prestige classes. Most of the responses so far have been essentially nonsense words to me, because I don't understand any of them nor what they do. Heck, I don't even know all the classes from the APG yet, much less any additional rule sets.

So in the spirit of participation, and because I genuinely like you, TL, I'll respond. But I'm afraid the response will be "boring" and "vanilla" because I don't have time to dedicate to researching a more reasonable answer.

I wanted to address this: you do not need to answer anything; I like you, too!; and your answer is a perfectly valid one as-is. "vanilla" =/= "boring" - the fact that there are no PrCs or archetypes that you know of that "fit" you is also telling. So... basically no problem.

I am sorry it isn't fun for you, though - that's not the intent at all. Always feel free to decline to participate in anything, if it's not fun - that last part is the point, you know!


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber

Perhaps he's jellin on our 10 degrees outside.

Shadow Lodge

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Tacticslion wrote:

Cross-posted from JJ's thread, 'cause it's a fun question!

Yeah, I do this.

It's fuuuuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnnnnn.

So, every FaWtL, barring that this doesn't make any actual sense (we'll just use "hand-wavium" to make a square peg/round hole fit): if you, in real life, could have the nearest equivalent of 20 levels in a class, but had to have an archetype from a completely different class (again, ignoring specifics; presuppose you get the benefits and rrrroooouuuugggghhhhllllyyyyy equivalent losses) which class and which archetype (from what other class) would you choose?

Similarly, if you gained the equivalent of 20 levels, but ten had to be in a Prestige Class, which class and prestige class?

Oracle with Unbreakable Fighter.

Oracle/Holy Vindicator. (I may have a type...)


I'd originally been planning on updating this once per page.

HAH! FaWtL put a stop to that~!

Original Post with a question for everyone to answer!

YAY!

-------------------------------------------
And now the results so far of EverFaWtL:

01) aatea: ________________________

02) CH: ________________________

03) Crookshanks: ___________________

04) CY: medium (brute vigilante archetype); mammoth rider PrC

05) doctor_wu: investigator (tetori monk archetype; for better hugging); ??? <no PrC suggested>

06) Drejk: _____________________

07) Freehold: ______________________

08) gran: ____________________

09) Icy: ______________

10) J4rh43d: empericist investigator (with blossoming light cleric archetype) OR blossoming light cleric (with empericist investigator archetype)... OR paladin (with blossoming light cleric archetype); good sanguine angel OR alchemist/brewkeeper OR wizard/<any full casting PrC to fix stuff>

11) John (Napier): Traveller d20 Grand Admiral OR Gunslinger (either duelist <?> archetype or bounty hunter slayer archetype)

12) Kjeldorn: _________________

13) Limey: <any of: fighter/rogue/mage> (musketeer archetype); toss up (duelist, eldritch knight, assassin [3.5] not evil... automatically)

14) lisamarlene: in need of coffee PATHFINDER CHRONICLER, ALL ELSE MEANINGLESS

15) lynora: witch (crashing wave cleric archetype water bending); ??? <no PrC suggested> :)

16) NH: paladin of some sort, and definitely not the Core PrCs or the early archetypes thereof! (also, as of lisamarlene, is now given bonus levels in grumpy-pants! lucky! I'm stuck waiting 'til 80 to take levels in that, and he gets epic levels now~! Maaaaaannnnnnnn some people just win... ;D)

17) Orthos: wilder (unknown archetype that nabs Dark Knowledge from Heroes of Horror); wilder/dragonfire adept/<the PrC that combines those>

18) Scint: alchemist (archavist bard archetype; yay know-it-all mad science (so basically a female Bill Nye, which is now the coolest thing ever)); "soracle" theurge (sorcerer/oracle/theurge)

19) Sharoth: _________________________

20) Sissyl: NO ARCHETYPES; optimized cleric/wizard/mystic theurge

21) Syrus: warpriest [Healing, Tactics domains] (unknown archetype of something for smite and/or marshal auras); Evangelist (with The Deity ;D)

22) Thomas Seitz (look, I know you've been hanging around, because you just favorited a post of mine I'm secretly psychic!)

23) Me!: psionic erudite (unifier tactician archetype) or erudite/wizard/cerebromancer

24) TOZ: Oracle (Unbreakable Fighter archetype); Oracle/Holy Vindicator (sneaking suspicion that he may, just possibly, perhaps, have a type)

25) TS: _______________________________

26) Vanykrye: kensai magus (empericist investigator archetype); paladin/monk/<Iroran Paladin-monk-PrC>

27) Vidmaster: magus or bard <nothing else specified>

28) Wei Ji: __________________

... and since I know for a fact that a certain Chinese kitty sometimes hangs out over hear (but rarely posts anything!! >:I): Mort. Just... Just a Mort.
__________________

Enjoy!

And now, some random stats I noticed:
- 12/29: unanswered
- 17/29: at least partially answered
- 11/29: fully answered
- 07/29: totally followed the all the rules!
All answers are totally valid; I was just interested in statistics. XD

(This post was edited for correcting a numbering inaccuracy... and then I couldn't help myself and added more stuff. >.>)


*notices page break arriving soon*


*muses about that some more...*

173,301 to 173,350 of 235,463 << first < prev | 3462 | 3463 | 3464 | 3465 | 3466 | 3467 | 3468 | 3469 | 3470 | 3471 | 3472 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Gamer Life / Off-Topic Discussions / Deep 6 FaWtL All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.