Deep 6 FaWtL


Off-Topic Discussions

166,951 to 167,000 of 235,546 << first < prev | 3335 | 3336 | 3337 | 3338 | 3339 | 3340 | 3341 | 3342 | 3343 | 3344 | 3345 | next > last >>

2 people marked this as a favorite.

Good morning, all. *Gets dressed, because I just woke up.*


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Tacticslion wrote:
captain yesterday wrote:
A Ysoki Soldier with a Goblin Junkcycle (starting out) named Fritzy. :-)
He needs to also have a maaaaassive chip on his tiny shoulder when people inevitably call him a "hamster"...

Why?


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Or squirrel. Or mouse. Or some other furred rodent. Or even furred non-rodent, like weasel.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Ice Bear is cuddly.


4 people marked this as a favorite.

Aaaand... The eclipse photos are up...


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Something, something about autumn leaves and thyme and s@+&.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Ice Bear is bored.


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Rosita the Riveter wrote:
Okay, I know Tudor people were no dumber than modern people, and all the weird, nonsensical medical care existed because modern scientific understanding didn't spring out of a vacuum, but still. Who in their right mind hears the words "Let's bend that sick guy over and pour mercury up his ass", and doesn't immediately suspect that this may in fact be a bad idea?

There are people today who believe that steaming your genitals is a good idea, syphilis or no syphilis.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Ice Bear wrote:
Ice Bear is bored.

Come and wee on the third rail with Captain Danger Bear.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Two new bears?! Where's an owl when I need one?


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Limeylongears wrote:
Rosita the Riveter wrote:
Okay, I know Tudor people were no dumber than modern people, and all the weird, nonsensical medical care existed because modern scientific understanding didn't spring out of a vacuum, but still. Who in their right mind hears the words "Let's bend that sick guy over and pour mercury up his ass", and doesn't immediately suspect that this may in fact be a bad idea?
There are people today who believe that steaming your genitals is a good idea, syphilis or no syphilis.

Also: Enemas.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Punniculus wrote:
Two new bears?! Where's an owl when I need one?

*looks at bears, looks at Pun-god, shakes head emphatically.*

Ooohhh no.
I'm too old for stuff like this ya whipper-snapper.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Get off my lawn! Afore I do to you what I did to that dragon, I tell you what!


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Dundack, the old-timey avian wrote:
Punniculus wrote:
Two new bears?! Where's an owl when I need one?

*looks at bears, looks at Pun-god, shakes head emphatically.*

Ooohhh no.
I'm too old for stuff like this ya whipper-snapper.

Ah! A wise quacker, eh!


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Olde Timey Fisticuffs Yesterday wrote:
Dundack, the old-timey avian wrote:
Punniculus wrote:
Two new bears?! Where's an owl when I need one?

*looks at bears, looks at Pun-god, shakes head emphatically.*

Ooohhh no.
I'm too old for stuff like this ya whipper-snapper.
Ah! A wise quacker, eh!

Twas an awful joke!


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Not-So-Avid Contrarian wrote:
Olde Timey Fisticuffs Yesterday wrote:
Dundack, the old-timey avian wrote:
Punniculus wrote:
Two new bears?! Where's an owl when I need one?

*looks at bears, looks at Pun-god, shakes head emphatically.*

Ooohhh no.
I'm too old for stuff like this ya whipper-snapper.
Ah! A wise quacker, eh!
Twas an awful joke!

Was not.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Mary Mary Quite Contrary wrote:
Not-So-Avid Contrarian wrote:
Olde Timey Fisticuffs Yesterday wrote:
Dundack, the old-timey avian wrote:
Punniculus wrote:
Two new bears?! Where's an owl when I need one?

*looks at bears, looks at Pun-god, shakes head emphatically.*

Ooohhh no.
I'm too old for stuff like this ya whipper-snapper.
Ah! A wise quacker, eh!
Twas an awful joke!
Was not.

Was tooo!


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Limeylongears wrote:
Rosita the Riveter wrote:
Okay, I know Tudor people were no dumber than modern people, and all the weird, nonsensical medical care existed because modern scientific understanding didn't spring out of a vacuum, but still. Who in their right mind hears the words "Let's bend that sick guy over and pour mercury up his ass", and doesn't immediately suspect that this may in fact be a bad idea?
There are people today who believe that steaming your genitals is a good idea, syphilis or no syphilis.

Well, okay, I did once put Icy-Hot on my genitalia in front of my friends to see how bad it could actually hurt.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Rosita the Riveter wrote:
Limeylongears wrote:
Rosita the Riveter wrote:
Okay, I know Tudor people were no dumber than modern people, and all the weird, nonsensical medical care existed because modern scientific understanding didn't spring out of a vacuum, but still. Who in their right mind hears the words "Let's bend that sick guy over and pour mercury up his ass", and doesn't immediately suspect that this may in fact be a bad idea?
There are people today who believe that steaming your genitals is a good idea, syphilis or no syphilis.
Well, okay, I did once put Icy-Hot on my genitalia in front of my friends to see how bad it could actually hurt.

o_O


1 person marked this as a favorite.

I thought the late night conversations were weird but man you guys went there today.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber

Tiger balm is really hard to wash off your fingers after applying.

Especially if you forget to wash it off, which in itself isn't all that bad. However, if one should have to go to the bathroom right after applying but before washing it off, well...


1 person marked this as a favorite.

I knew a girl in college who's roommate didn't do a very good job of washing her hands after dicing jalapenos, and then changed her tampon. Apparently the roommate was in serious pain, almost went to the ER but was too embarrassed, while the girl I knew pissed herself from laughing so much.

Had this happened in more recent years, I'm sure the video would be on YouTube.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Dundack, the old-timey avian wrote:
Punniculus wrote:
Two new bears?! Where's an owl when I need one?

*looks at bears, looks at Pun-god, shakes head emphatically.*

Ooohhh no.
I'm too old for stuff like this ya whipper-snapper.

Come on. A little trans-species nookie never hurt anyone.

I'm guessing.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Maybe the pun god will leave me alone now. It was way to many claws calls. I bearly escaped last time.


2 people marked this as a favorite.

Three! Three bears! One owl! WHY AM I NOT UP TO MY ARMPITS IN OWLBEARS?!?!?!?!?!?!?!


2 people marked this as a favorite.

*debates with himself if he should try to explain biology to a trickster god*

Probably not

*walks away*


1 person marked this as a favorite.

I used to have a job as a diesel fitter at a pantyhose factory. As the pantyhose came off the line, I would hold them up and say "Yep. Dees'll fit her."


2 people marked this as a favorite.

I was going to tell a joke about boxers, but I forgot the punchline.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

I took a Viagra the other day, but it got stuck in my throat and I wound up with a stiff neck.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Does a tuna with a job work at the offish?


2 people marked this as a favorite.

My doctor told me I have the body of a 20-year-old. Then he told me to give it back because I'm stretching it way, way, WAY out of shape.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Very concerned Vidmaster7 wrote:

*debates with himself if he should try to explain biology to a trickster god*

Probably not

*walks away*

Don't try to confuse me with your science. I know that with magic all things are possible.

*tapes a torch to a fox*

See. I just created FireFox. Go forth and browse the internet.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

o_O well then.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

*digs a hole, fills it with water*

There's your well. Now what.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Are you sure your not the god of literalness?


1 person marked this as a favorite.

*pushes Vidmaster7 into the well*

No.


2 people marked this as a favorite.

I guess I deserved this

Yaaah-hoo-hoo-hoo-hooey!!!


1 person marked this as a favorite.

If there is a wooden shoe in your toilet, would you say that it's clogged?


2 people marked this as a favorite.

Sometimes I think I may be a battery. After all, I'm never included in things.


2 people marked this as a favorite.

I used to think that the brain was the most important organ. Then I thought, "Hey, it's the brain that's telling me that. I can't trust this information, it's biased!"


2 people marked this as a favorite.

What has Bruce Lee's favorite drink? Wataaah!


1 person marked this as a favorite.

I recently developed a problem with premature ejaculation. It really came out of nowhere.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

A blind man walked into a bar. And a table. And a door.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Is dangerous precipitation a rain of terror?


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Why didn't the lifeguard save the hippie? Because he was far out, man!


1 person marked this as a favorite.

I could have had a threesome last night if I could have just found two more willing people.


2 people marked this as a favorite.

Is a pile of kittens a meowntain?


1 person marked this as a favorite.

I think more advertisements should feature individual chromosomes. After all, sex cells.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

I used to be in a band called 999 Megabytes. We never got a gig.

166,951 to 167,000 of 235,546 << first < prev | 3335 | 3336 | 3337 | 3338 | 3339 | 3340 | 3341 | 3342 | 3343 | 3344 | 3345 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Gamer Life / Off-Topic Discussions / Deep 6 FaWtL All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.