Deep 6 FaWtL


Off-Topic Discussions

163,451 to 163,500 of 246,792 << first < prev | 3265 | 3266 | 3267 | 3268 | 3269 | 3270 | 3271 | 3272 | 3273 | 3274 | 3275 | next > last >>

1 person marked this as a favorite.
gran rey de los mono wrote:
Eventually I'll run out of jokes.

Wait, did you favorite that because you want me to run out of jokes?

Edit: And apparently, to run out of clothing too.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Punniculus wrote:
Zurgas wrote:
Do you have a sexy cosplay for me?
This one has a certain sophistication to it. Again, it may take a little work, but I think it's possible.

Sorry not sorry. Took that headgear too.

I'll have to find a way to shift into an hydra to be able to wear all this awesome hats at a time, but it's worth it.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Zurgas wrote:

...

Why would I want to have sex with a hairless monkey is something that escapes my understanding.

(Actually, they didn't even care about what Zurgas was yelling. Minotaurs are seen as violent and ruthless creatures and having one with a scythe running around yelling something was enough motivation for everybody running away. And as Zurgas enjoys looking intimidating he never tried to look non threatening while doing this)

Hey, everyones got a kink or two in their closet. I'm not here to judge you.


2 people marked this as a favorite.
gran rey de los nekkid wrote:
gran rey de los mono wrote:
Eventually I'll run out of jokes.

Wait, did you favorite that because you want me to run out of jokes?

Edit: And apparently, to run out of clothing too.

I think I was possessed by TL for a while and felt the need of just faving.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Kileanna wrote:
gran rey de los nekkid wrote:
gran rey de los mono wrote:
Eventually I'll run out of jokes.

Wait, did you favorite that because you want me to run out of jokes?

Edit: And apparently, to run out of clothing too.

I think I was possessed by TL for a while and felt the need of just faving.

Oh, I guess that's ok.


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Ylenia, Fashion Designer wrote:
Punniculus wrote:
Zurgas wrote:
Do you have a sexy cosplay for me?
This one has a certain sophistication to it. Again, it may take a little work, but I think it's possible.

Sorry not sorry. Took that headgear too.

I'll have to find a way to shift into an hydra to be able to wear all this awesome hats at a time, but it's worth it.

So, I guess you'll want this helmet as well?

We'll see if we can get you some kind of Polymorph spell.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
gran rey de los mono wrote:
Dalindra wrote:
gran rey de los mono wrote:
Kileanna wrote:
gran rey de los nekkid wrote:

I wonder what my parents did to pass the time before the invention of the internet. I asked my 17 brothers and sisters, but they didn't have any idea either.

Edit: One can assume they passed the time nekkid. And no, I did not plan this one to be top of the page, it was just lucky.

My grandparents had 11 children. And for what I know, I can figure out that it was because they tried a lot xD

And since I don't have a TV at home, nor a proper PC my life is waaaay more interesting.

So I can confirm what the joke says xD

Lucky you. And your roommate.
Well, we have a TV waiting for us since the last year, but we don't have the courage to bring it home. It could alter our... routines.
Don't bring the TV home. I'm sure your routines are much more interesting. And would probably win gold in the floor exercise at the Olympics.

I guess we could. We have some creative routines and we are kinda passionate about them xD


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Kileanna wrote:
gran rey de los mono wrote:
Dalindra wrote:
gran rey de los mono wrote:
Kileanna wrote:
gran rey de los nekkid wrote:

I wonder what my parents did to pass the time before the invention of the internet. I asked my 17 brothers and sisters, but they didn't have any idea either.

Edit: One can assume they passed the time nekkid. And no, I did not plan this one to be top of the page, it was just lucky.

My grandparents had 11 children. And for what I know, I can figure out that it was because they tried a lot xD

And since I don't have a TV at home, nor a proper PC my life is waaaay more interesting.

So I can confirm what the joke says xD

Lucky you. And your roommate.
Well, we have a TV waiting for us since the last year, but we don't have the courage to bring it home. It could alter our... routines.
Don't bring the TV home. I'm sure your routines are much more interesting. And would probably win gold in the floor exercise at the Olympics.
I guess we could. We have some creative routines and we are kinda passionate about them xD

Passion is important in gymnastics and *ahem* other activities.


3 people marked this as a favorite.

Looks like we need about another 1,200 posts to reach NH's quota. Ya'll need to get to work!


1 person marked this as a favorite.

When I mowed my yard last night, I found one of those fidget spinner things out there. The central bearing was rusted solid, and one of the three side bearing is kind of rusty, but the other two are decent. I broke the casing to extract the three working bearings, so now I have three sorta s!#~ty bearing for no good reason.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

I


1 person marked this as a favorite.

am


1 person marked this as a favorite.

bored.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Someone


1 person marked this as a favorite.

entertain


1 person marked this as a favorite.

me.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

This


1 person marked this as a favorite.

isn't


1 person marked this as a favorite.

annoying


1 person marked this as a favorite.

is


1 person marked this as a favorite.

it?


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Mira


1 person marked this as a favorite.

el


1 person marked this as a favorite.

pepino.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Ver


1 person marked this as a favorite.

cómo


1 person marked this as a favorite.

baila.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Como


1 person marked this as a favorite.

un


1 person marked this as a favorite.

léon.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Persiguiendo


1 person marked this as a favorite.

ratón.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Cómo


1 person marked this as a favorite.

suavizar


1 person marked this as a favorite.

sus


movimientos.


mantequilla


en


mono


calvo.


Oo Dancing cucumber xD


Well, s@++. Apparently I was posting too quickly and some of the words got et. I'm not going to try and fix it. Also, some of the words may not be the best, but it's what Google Translate said.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Hey, here's a site that already provides the translation so I don't need the extra step. Maybe that will help.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Except I don't think it has the accents. I guess I'll stick with Google just in case.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Star Wars: Destroyer


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Mira...


1 person marked this as a favorite.

el
...


1 person marked this as a favorite.

tomate.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

¿No es triste?

(posting one word at a time is being a pain, I'll try a few more)


1 person marked this as a favorite.

No puede bailar.

163,451 to 163,500 of 246,792 << first < prev | 3265 | 3266 | 3267 | 3268 | 3269 | 3270 | 3271 | 3272 | 3273 | 3274 | 3275 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Gamer Life / Off-Topic Discussions / Deep 6 FaWtL All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.