Deep 6 FaWtL


Off-Topic Discussions

161,901 to 161,950 of 236,485 << first < prev | 3234 | 3235 | 3236 | 3237 | 3238 | 3239 | 3240 | 3241 | 3242 | 3243 | 3244 | next > last >>

1 person marked this as a favorite.

I told my wife she drew her eyebrows on too high. She seemed surprised.

Edit: It's not that surprising.

Shadow Lodge

1 person marked this as a favorite.

It was probably the nakedness.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

I hate perforated lines. They're tearable.


2 people marked this as a favorite.

A new store opened nearby recently. It's called Moderation. They have everything in there.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
TOZ wrote:
It was probably the nakedness.

Thanks, got it.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Dad: "What are you drinking, son?"
Son: "Soy milk."
Dad: "Hola, milk. Soy padre."


1 person marked this as a favorite.

You can't run through a campsite. You can only ran, because it's past tents.


2 people marked this as a favorite.

There are advantages to living in Switzerland. For instance, the flag is a big plus.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

I had a dream last night that I was a car's muffler. I woke up exhausted.


2 people marked this as a favorite.

Q: Why are people so fond of having sexual intercourse on campsites?

A:

Because it's f***ing in tents


1 person marked this as a favorite.

........... Oh intense.......


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Limeylongears wrote:

Q: Why are people so fond of having sexual intercourse on campsites?

** spoiler omitted **

Also because:

Spoiler:
It's sex.

1 person marked this as a favorite.

Something just went down. Gunfire, and by the sound of it, rapid rifle shots, maybe a dozen, then all quiet. I wanna say 5.56, but it's been a while sìnce I last fired a rifle. The shots are pretty far off, so I'm not in any sort of danger. Weird part is, it took about 5 minutes to hear sirens,


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Rosita the Riveter wrote:
Something just went down. Gunfire, and by the sound of it, rapid rifle shots, maybe a dozen, then all quiet. I wanna say 5.56, but it's been a while sìnce I last fired a rifle. The shots are pretty far off, so I'm not in any sort of danger. Weird part is, it took about 5 minutes to hear sirens,

Keep us updated.

Silver Crusade

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Companion, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber
gran rey de los mono wrote:
The Game Hamster wrote:
gran rey de los mono wrote:
Are two crows sitting together an attempted murder?

The answer is yes. Both as a joke and truly.

I love some animal group names.
Army of frogs
Troop of monkeys
Murder of crows.

Some other interesting group names (at least, according to that bastion of knowledge and truthfulness, Wikipedia):

Shrewdness of apes.
Pace of asses (or passe of asses).
Cete of badgers.
Sleuth of bears (also lists sloth of bears).
Drift of bees.
Sounder of wild boars.
Bellowing of bullfinches.
Kaleidoscope of butterflies.
Mews of capons.
Clowder of cats (also, pounce of cats).
Destruction of feral cats.
Covert of coots.
Bask of crocodiles.
Parcel of deer.
Flight of doves.
Raft or paddling of ducks, but only if on the water.
Convocation of eagles.
Cast of falcons.
Busyness of ferrets.
Flamboyance of flamingoes.
Skulk of foxes.
Tower of giraffes.
Husk of hares.
Lease of hawks.
Array of hedgehogs.
Bloat of hippopotamus.
Cackle of hyenas.
Smack of jellyfish.
Leap of leopards.
Plague of locusts.
Labor of moles.
Barrel of monkeys.
Scourge of mosquitoes.
Barren of mules.
Pandemonium of parrots.
Convent of penguins.
Gaze of raccoons.
Unkindness of ravens.
Crash of rhinoceroses.
Building of rooks.
Scurry of squirrels.
Lamentation of swans.
Ambush of tigers.
Wake of vultures.
Wisdom of wombats.
Dazzle of zebras.
Ice Cream Massage Parlor of Freeholds.

I made up one of those. I'll let you decide which.

Conspiracy and Unkindness are also group names for ravens.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

I wanna know who sits around and comes up with these.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Vidmaster7 wrote:
Rosita the Riveter wrote:
Something just went down. Gunfire, and by the sound of it, rapid rifle shots, maybe a dozen, then all quiet. I wanna say 5.56, but it's been a while sìnce I last fired a rifle. The shots are pretty far off, so I'm not in any sort of danger. Weird part is, it took about 5 minutes to hear sirens,
Keep us updated.

please do

Silver Crusade

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Companion, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber
Rosita the Riveter wrote:
Something just went down. Gunfire, and by the sound of it, rapid rifle shots, maybe a dozen, then all quiet. I wanna say 5.56, but it's been a while sìnce I last fired a rifle. The shots are pretty far off, so I'm not in any sort of danger. Weird part is, it took about 5 minutes to hear sirens,

*hugs*


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Good Morning, everyone.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Rysky wrote:
Rosita the Riveter wrote:
Something just went down. Gunfire, and by the sound of it, rapid rifle shots, maybe a dozen, then all quiet. I wanna say 5.56, but it's been a while sìnce I last fired a rifle. The shots are pretty far off, so I'm not in any sort of danger. Weird part is, it took about 5 minutes to hear sirens,
*hugs*

Good strategy rysk hugging her will make you a human shield and as a succubus your dr should have no trouble absorbing a bullet with minimal damage.

Mostly i'm just impressed she can identify the caliber from sound


1 person marked this as a favorite.

MSN didn't have anything about a shooting in San Francisco, just a Mall Brawl.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

It was probably something minor. If police arrived so slowly(or they could just be sucky). I'm don't even flinch around here when I Hear a gun shot. (usually hunters or idiots.)


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Vidmaster7 wrote:
Rysky wrote:
Rosita the Riveter wrote:
Something just went down. Gunfire, and by the sound of it, rapid rifle shots, maybe a dozen, then all quiet. I wanna say 5.56, but it's been a while sìnce I last fired a rifle. The shots are pretty far off, so I'm not in any sort of danger. Weird part is, it took about 5 minutes to hear sirens,
*hugs*

Good strategy rysk hugging her will make you a human shield and as a succubus your dr should have no trouble absorbing a bullet with minimal damage.

Mostly i'm just impressed she can identify the caliber from sound

Well, she was in the Navy. They use 5.56 there too.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Ah k information I did not possess. Riveter alias seems more fitting that way somehow.


2 people marked this as a favorite.

I have just noticed that Rysky's hugs are risky... If she's a succubus... She is grappling us each time she hugs!!!

*Takes Rysky's hugs anyway*

*Even more happily*


2 people marked this as a favorite.

I keep telling her she needs to ascend the demon ladder to a marillith and be the queen of hugs

Edit (ok technically I only brought it up once but it was my idea and a good one!)


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Had something witty to say, but I forgot it due to this stabbing pain behind my right eye. *Grumble. Stupid tumor. Grumble*


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Vidmaster7 wrote:

I keep telling her she needs to ascend the demon ladder to a marillith and be the queen of hugs

Edit (ok technically I only brought it up once but it was my idea and a good one!)

Hey, Vid. Maybe she enjoys flying. She'll also lose a lot of other cool abilities by becoming a Marilith.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Vidmaster7 wrote:

I keep telling her she needs to ascend the demon ladder to a marillith and be the queen of hugs

Edit (ok technically I only brought it up once but it was my idea and a good one!)

Mariliths are hot!


1 person marked this as a favorite.

But all those swords! I mean arms! plus I mean that's a huge boost to CR . I'm pretty sure teleport at will is in there.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
John Napier 698 wrote:
Had something witty to say, but I forgot it due to this stabbing pain behind my right eye. *Grumble. Stupid tumor. Grumble*

Also you say that so casually I almost missed it. You kick that tumors Arse john.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

I'll do my best, Vid.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Kileanna wrote:

I have just noticed that Rysky's hugs are risky... If she's a succubus... She is grappling us each time she hugs!!!

*Takes Rysky's hugs anyway*

*Even more happily*

Never forget protection!

*hands out wand of death ward*


1 person marked this as a favorite.

I'm not really a hugger myself.


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber

If it helps, for years my dyslexia kept putting an L after the Y so for the longest time I thought it was pronounced "rill-ski"

It wasn't until Amby worked in a Risky Business reference somewhere that I realized my mistake. :-)

Edit: I also used to think <3 was a symbol for dick and balls. When I found out suddenly all those "dirty texts" I sent to the General were disgustingly sweet. I have since done away with subtlety.


2 people marked this as a favorite.
captain yesterday wrote:

If it helps, for years my dyslexia kept putting an L after the Y so for the longest time I thought it was pronounced "rill-ski"

It wasn't until Amby worked in a Risky Business reference somewhere that I realized my mistake. :-)

Don't beat yourself up. I'm still trying to work out what the name of the thread means, or why it should be level six.


gran rey de los mono wrote:
Tacticslion wrote:
gran rey de los mono wrote:
Haunted French pancakes give me the crepes.
Are they good? If so, I'd want to be followed by said pancakes all the daggum time...
No, they're really bad and there's something about their appearance that makes your skin crawl. All in all, they're really crappy creepy crepes.

Nooooooooo! Get thee to a priest post-haste!


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber

Forums are WAY too long.

There's six because they broke the first five. :-)

I think we should modernize it and call FaWtLy (forums are way too long, yo) but not enough to care. :-)


3 people marked this as a favorite.

FaWtLy Towers?


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber

FaWtL Attraction would be the movie. :-)


1 person marked this as a favorite.
captain yesterday wrote:


Edit: I also used to think <3 was a symbol for dick and balls. When I found out suddenly all those "dirty texts" I sent to the General were disgustingly sweet. I have since done away with subtlety.

So,what did you think before about Chromantic Durgon <3 ?


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber

It's not Dungeon on the end?

I didn't leave the AP boards for a good four years. I only discovered off topic when the AP boards slowed down and I was depressed from the flea infestation and needed somewhere where I could lighten up without Magnuskn getting mad at me for derailing every thread I touched.

Edit: it's also very likely I figured it out before they came to the boards.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

What's wrong about derailing?
Some topics demand to be derailed before they explode at someone's face.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

I say! You're doing it wrong! You need to have your pinky up thusly!

Geoffrey! Fetch some more tea, I dare say this is going to take awhile!

Geoffrey?... my word! Where is Geoffrey...


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Derailer of Threads wrote:

What's wrong about derailing?

Some topics demand to be derailed before they explode at someone's face.

*Looks at threads he's made*

I'm not an enabler, I'm not an enabler...


2 people marked this as a favorite.
John Napier 698 wrote:
FaWtLy Towers?

that was a long, long time ago.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Well, at least now I know why Evil Sister-inLaw is such a b**** about splitting the bill. We tried to eat at Omar's last night, but the power went out right after we ordered our drinks, So we had to pay the $45 drink tab with cash. I passed the tray around. I got... $22. So 5 adults had drinks, Impus Minor and I had sparkling waters, and I got stuck with over half the total bill.

A$$hats!

EDIT: The frustrating part is that we're all well enough off that $50 is pretty meaningless. So it was just cheapness, plain and simple. I am more than happy to pay for people who appreciate it, but if your net worth is higher than mine and you stiff me, you're just an a$$hat. At this point I think they're using their kids as a shield, knowing I don't want to make a scene in front of them. But there will be words before this trip is done. Many, harsh words.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

I would like to announce to the World that my latest 'number', 'I've Lost My Little Twizzler', is presently being recorded by myself, accompanied by 'Squelchy' Brown-Pudding and his Lukewarm Rhythm Boys, and will be released in mid July on Pubeyphone Discs.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber
NobodysHome wrote:

Well, at least now I know why Evil Sister-inLaw is such a b**** about splitting the bill. We tried to eat at Omar's last night, but the power went out right after we ordered our drinks, So we had to pay the $45 drink tab with cash. I passed the tray around. I got... $22. So 5 adults had drinks, Impus Minor and I had sparkling waters, and I got stuck with over half the total bill.

A$$hats!

EDIT: The frustrating part is that we're all well enough off that $50 is pretty meaningless. So it was just cheapness, plain and simple. I am more than happy to pay for people who appreciate it, but if your net worth is higher than mine and you stiff me, you're just an a$$hat. At this point I think they're using their kids as a shield, knowing I don't want to make a scene in front of them. But there will be words before this trip is done. Many, harsh words.

People still use cash.

Personally, I would've still found the nearest ATM and paid you back.

As far as kids as shields, that's the General's family's shtick!


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Well, younger brother's got my back and he leaves tonight after dinner, so that reckoning is today in terms of shunning NobodyWife. The money is far more trivial, but indicative of complete a$$hattery. I really don't want to put her on the spot, but lisamarlene and Whingy Wizard pay what they can every single time, and it's not easy for them. If she'd let me, I'd just pay for her. But she's a decent person and insists on paying something. Older brother retired at 35. He can afford $20 for drinks. So when he doesn't pay his share I get pissy.

161,901 to 161,950 of 236,485 << first < prev | 3234 | 3235 | 3236 | 3237 | 3238 | 3239 | 3240 | 3241 | 3242 | 3243 | 3244 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Gamer Life / Off-Topic Discussions / Deep 6 FaWtL All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.