Deep 6 FaWtL


Off-Topic Discussions

161,651 to 161,700 of 238,549 << first < prev | 3229 | 3230 | 3231 | 3232 | 3233 | 3234 | 3235 | 3236 | 3237 | 3238 | 3239 | next > last >>

2 people marked this as a favorite.
Vidmaster7 wrote:

yeah no your right it is 4 foot 7(and a half I guess) inches.

And yes imperial is a pain.

We can create our own measurements. From now on 4'7.5" is "1 Tasha". Of course, 5'7" is "1 Smoot".

I suppose we could all get nekkid and define some more lengths.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Punniculus wrote:
First Mate Sandara Quinn wrote:
Punniculus wrote:
First Mate Sandara Quinn wrote:
Punniculus wrote:
I like it. Or, we could go with a classic. Maybe something a little different for combat.

Kiani, how would you like the second one as my clerical attire?

With a trident, of course!
Hi there! Would like to join the throng? You could be Tasha's mate. First or otherwise. Then you can also benefit from the official dress code.

So many people in the same thong? No, thanks!

I already have a goddess and she'd be pretty upset if I left her for a clown.
But just for curiosity... How do you feel about dropping things (and people) to the sea in your honor?
Everyone gets their own thong, you only have to share if you want to. As for dropping things in the sea...as long as it's done with a touch of humor, I'm good with it. And if you're worried about your goddess, maybe we can work out a way to share you. *wink*

I'm not sure. She's a jealous goddess.

And, you know, I come from Dragonlance. She could end throwing a fire mountain on me and leaving for a hundred years...


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Captain Kiani the Blue wrote:
SEXY SANDARA!

Me think that sexy. Hot sexy. Boiled sexy.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Punniculus wrote:
Vidmaster7 wrote:

yeah no your right it is 4 foot 7(and a half I guess) inches.

And yes imperial is a pain.

We can create our own measurements. From now on 4'7.5" is "1 Tasha". Of course, 5'7" is "1 Smoot".

I suppose we could all get nekkid and define some more lengths.

All praise my nekkid god!


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Cookmate Cookie wrote:
Captain Kiani the Blue wrote:
SEXY SANDARA!
Me think that sexy. Hot sexy. Boiled sexy.

And tasty!


1 person marked this as a favorite.

I feel like there is a thing going on... hmm... This is as close to a female alias I have. sorry.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

I may have found the appropriate outfit for performing funerary rites.

Or we could go with something a bit more classic.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Punniculus wrote:

I may have found the appropriate outfit for performing funerary rites.

Or we could go with something a bit more classic.

Got to love the classics


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Indeed, but I do love to provide my clergy with options.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

I think I may have found our first bard.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

What the hell happened in here overnight.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Looks like some people here got bored.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Cap Yesterday, Compulsive FAQer wrote:
What the hell happened in here overnight.

To fully grasp what happened we recommend two joints and 200 cc's of Phish, stat!!

And a whole bunch of other medical show terminology.

takes a large drag, and holds it in before coughing.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

It wasn't hell!!! Punniculus is not an Evil god! I guess... I don't even known what his alignment is...
But he cannot be evil, I am his High Priestess (his only priestess) and I am Cute Good...


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Tasha the half-kender wrote:

It wasn't hell!!! Punniculus is not an Evil god! I guess... I don't even known what his alignment is...

But he cannot be evil, I am his High Priestess (his only priestess) and I am Cute Good...

Better make that four joints and add on some Primus. There is a Kender about.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
lisamarlene wrote:
NobodysHome wrote:
captain yesterday wrote:
They also like to go see terrible movies so they can complain about them the rest of the weekend.

Shiro's player likes to go see terrible movies so he can take friends to see them and watch them suffer.

I'll never forget:
Shiro: Oh, I'd love to see Prometheus with you!
We watch the movie, aghast
Us: That was TERRIBLE!
Shiro: I know! It's SO fun taking people to see it and then watching their faces as they realize just how bad it is...

Someday I need to make him watch my sister's movie, but I think it's too awful even for Shiro.

And he liked Troy.

I liked bits of troy...


3 people marked this as a favorite.
lynora wrote:

Today is a better day. Thunderstorms have moved on, the high is in the low eighties, which is still hot, but a lot better, and the humidity has dropped considerably. Still ungodly hot at the jujitsu school though. Through the magic of Amazon, I found some replacement earring backs. I spent an hour treating my new leather bag with mink oil and it's much nicer now. I was really upset yesterday when it arrived and it was both very stinky and felt like pleather. But airing out overnight took care of the first, and the terrible texture was thankfully reparable. Still not thrilled that the straps are made out of seatbelt material, but straps are fairly easily replaced. And I got in some work on my sewing backlog. I got the black linen capris cut out. Should have them all made by the end of the weekend I think. After that I have to make a pair of wide legged blue linen trousers, a grey linen skirt, and some pillow covers. Anything beyond that requires additional trips to the fabric store. :)

Oh, and best of all, I was finally able to take off the thumb brace I've been wearing for the last several weeks. It's so much easier to do things when I can properly move my hand, although I do still have to be careful of my thumb so I don't dislocate it again and have to start the whole process over from the beginning.

WOOOOOO HEAL LYNORA HEAL


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Tequila Sunrise wrote:

Speaking of terrible movies, I watched Assassin's Creed on our flight last month, and holy frack what a bad plot. I know it's just an action flick based on an action flick console game, but c'mon, "Nothing is true, everything is permitted*" is not a creed, it's a teenage fantasy! Not to mention the whole genetic memory thing, and the 'born free and violent into a world of conspiracy theory oppressive caring' theme. Granted, that's a common theme with action flicks, but it combines with everything else in a cringeworthy way. Oh and the apple of eve that contains the genetic secret of human violence? No matter what your religion or non-religion, I don't even.

*Spoilered for politics:
** spoiler omitted **

I usually turn off bad movies after the first couple scenes, but I have a soft spot for action flicks, and I was on a looong flight.

assassins creed was made VERY SPECIFICALLY for fans of the series. This is NOT a movie for anyone who hasn't played the games and is already a fan. These were all things covered better there and known to the fanbase, with refernces to some of the lesser known games and background characters.

Re: Spoiler- No. No. No.
He is, very obviously, a Templar. We already had at least one Templar backer based off of him. If anything, his official sidekick is the templar, allowing him to run amok while his order keeps on offering control.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
gran rey de los mono wrote:
What animal can jump higher than a skyscraper? All of them. Skyscrapers can't jump.

I think the riddled used this one a few years ago...


1 person marked this as a favorite.
gran rey de los mono wrote:
Nina, Kileanna's Familiar wrote:
*Thinks that Hoodini would have been a better name, and gives Kileanna a contemptuous look*
Well, clearly "Nina" is short for "Hoodini".

obviously.


3 people marked this as a favorite.
Kileanna wrote:

My closest experience was entering a bar at the seaside wearing a skimpy canary yellow bikini to buy an ice cream. The "bar" resulted to be a kinda fancy restaurant. It was an awkward moment, but I wouldn't get out of there without my ice cream.

What I recall with most intensity was that the ice cream was really expensive and not specially good!

goes into seaside bar business, offers better ice cream


1 person marked this as a favorite.
4 Out of 10 Doctors wrote:
Tasha the half-kender wrote:

It wasn't hell!!! Punniculus is not an Evil god! I guess... I don't even known what his alignment is...

But he cannot be evil, I am his High Priestess (his only priestess) and I am Cute Good...
Better make that four joints and add on some Primus. There is a Kender about.

Hey, hey! I'm only half kender! I left the problematic parts out! Well... half of them...


3 people marked this as a favorite.

Making my mortgage payments gives me mixed emotions. One the one hand, I love seeing the balance go down. On the other hand, I don't like seeing how much more interest than principle I'm paying. Oh well, it's still better than paying rent.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Good morning, Kileanna.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
gran rey de los mono wrote:
Making my mortgage payments gives me mixed emotions. One the one hand, I love seeing the balance go down. On the other hand, I don't like seeing how much more interest than principle I'm paying. Oh well, it's still better than paying rent.

*Puts earplugs in Freehold.*

Pay off the principle first, then work on the interest. Interest on the interest is relatively small when compared to principle plus interest. Specify that the payments are for the principle only until the principle is done.
*Removes Freehold's earplugs*


1 person marked this as a favorite.
John Napier 698 wrote:
gran rey de los mono wrote:
Making my mortgage payments gives me mixed emotions. One the one hand, I love seeing the balance go down. On the other hand, I don't like seeing how much more interest than principle I'm paying. Oh well, it's still better than paying rent.

*Puts earplugs in Freehold.*

Pay off the principle first, then work on the interest. Interest on the interest is relatively small when compared to principle plus interest. Specify that the payments are for the principle only until the principle is done.
*Removes Freehold's earplugs*

I'm paying the interest and principle, plus some extra on the principle each month.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Tasha the half-kender wrote:
4 Out of 10 Doctors wrote:
Tasha the half-kender wrote:

It wasn't hell!!! Punniculus is not an Evil god! I guess... I don't even known what his alignment is...

But he cannot be evil, I am his High Priestess (his only priestess) and I am Cute Good...
Better make that four joints and add on some Primus. There is a Kender about.
Hey, hey! I'm only half kender! I left the problematic parts out! Well... half of them...

You'd be a quarter kender if I got to you!

You brought pirates to my brother's party!


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Good morning John!
Good morning, everyone else but Audrey!


2 people marked this as a favorite.

YAAR! Why weren't I invited to tha paarty?


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Tasha the half-kender wrote:

It wasn't hell!!! Punniculus is not an Evil god! I guess... I don't even known what his alignment is...

But he cannot be evil, I am his High Priestess (his only priestess) and I am Cute Good...

*checks alignment*

Looks like I'm pulling a bit to the right. Might need to go to the mechanic soon.

Oh. Wrong alignment.

*checks character sheet*
It's hard to read this handwriting. I think it says I'm "Lawful Chaotic"? Is that a thing?


1 person marked this as a favorite.
gran rey de los mono wrote:
John Napier 698 wrote:
gran rey de los mono wrote:
Making my mortgage payments gives me mixed emotions. One the one hand, I love seeing the balance go down. On the other hand, I don't like seeing how much more interest than principle I'm paying. Oh well, it's still better than paying rent.

*Puts earplugs in Freehold.*

Pay off the principle first, then work on the interest. Interest on the interest is relatively small when compared to principle plus interest. Specify that the payments are for the principle only until the principle is done.
*Removes Freehold's earplugs*
I'm paying the interest and principle, plus some extra on the principle each month.

Are you paying the interest exactly and putting everything else on the principle?


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Lady Audrey Strongshield wrote:
Tasha the half-kender wrote:
4 Out of 10 Doctors wrote:
Tasha the half-kender wrote:

It wasn't hell!!! Punniculus is not an Evil god! I guess... I don't even known what his alignment is...

But he cannot be evil, I am his High Priestess (his only priestess) and I am Cute Good...
Better make that four joints and add on some Primus. There is a Kender about.
Hey, hey! I'm only half kender! I left the problematic parts out! Well... half of them...

You'd be a quarter kender if I got to you!

You brought pirates to my brother's party!

We're going to up that dosage to six.


3 people marked this as a favorite.
Freehold DM wrote:
Kileanna wrote:

My closest experience was entering a bar at the seaside wearing a skimpy canary yellow bikini to buy an ice cream. The "bar" resulted to be a kinda fancy restaurant. It was an awkward moment, but I wouldn't get out of there without my ice cream.

What I recall with most intensity was that the ice cream was really expensive and not specially good!
goes into seaside bar business, offers better ice cream

*makes Freehold a sign that reads "Free ice cream for nekkid women. 1 scoop per cup size*


1 person marked this as a favorite.
John Napier 698 wrote:
gran rey de los mono wrote:
John Napier 698 wrote:
gran rey de los mono wrote:
Making my mortgage payments gives me mixed emotions. One the one hand, I love seeing the balance go down. On the other hand, I don't like seeing how much more interest than principle I'm paying. Oh well, it's still better than paying rent.

*Puts earplugs in Freehold.*

Pay off the principle first, then work on the interest. Interest on the interest is relatively small when compared to principle plus interest. Specify that the payments are for the principle only until the principle is done.
*Removes Freehold's earplugs*
I'm paying the interest and principle, plus some extra on the principle each month.
Are you paying the interest exactly and putting everything else on the principle?

Yes.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Good. I think you're on the right track, then.


2 people marked this as a favorite.

My printer ran out of ink, so I went to pick up some more. A pack of black ink and color ink would have cost almost $50. Since it is an old printer that has started to have feed problems, I instead bought a new printer/scanner/copier combo machine for $35. Hopefully it will serve me well.


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Lady Audrey Strongshield wrote:
Tasha the half-kender wrote:
4 Out of 10 Doctors wrote:
Tasha the half-kender wrote:

It wasn't hell!!! Punniculus is not an Evil god! I guess... I don't even known what his alignment is...

But he cannot be evil, I am his High Priestess (his only priestess) and I am Cute Good...
Better make that four joints and add on some Primus. There is a Kender about.
Hey, hey! I'm only half kender! I left the problematic parts out! Well... half of them...

You'd be a quarter kender if I got to you!

You brought pirates to my brother's party!

He didn't complain.

YAAR! I BE A PIRATE! wrote:
YAAR! Why weren't I invited to tha paarty?

You'll be to the next one. Everybody is invited.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Punniculus wrote:
Tasha the half-kender wrote:

It wasn't hell!!! Punniculus is not an Evil god! I guess... I don't even known what his alignment is...

But he cannot be evil, I am his High Priestess (his only priestess) and I am Cute Good...

*checks alignment*

Looks like I'm pulling a bit to the right. Might need to go to the mechanic soon.

Oh. Wrong alignment.

*checks character sheet*
It's hard to read this handwriting. I think it says I'm "Lawful Chaotic"? Is that a thing?

It must mean that your only law is chaos. Good enough to me.


2 people marked this as a favorite.

I finally get to use my Sylph Swashbuckler/Former Airship Captain for Ironfang Invasion tomorrow. :-)


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Have you already started to play Ironfang Invasion? I have really good expectations with it.

I haven't looked too much at it because I don't like to spoil anything that I could end playing but for what I've seen it looks awesome.

Today I am finally doing the character sheet for my new character, an angelkin aasimar bard. And the most difficult part: naming her.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Rosita the Riveter wrote:

Is 134 hours logged in Dragon Age: Inquisition a lot? I thought my record was Skyrim with 104 (And I STILL need to sit down and play the Dragonborn DLC and finish the Civil War questlines), but Origin says I've logged 134 on Inquisition, and I still haven't played Descent, Jaws of Haakon, or Trespasser (which I just got the GOTY edition cheap on their sale to do now).

To round out my top 5 on Steam, Assassin's Creed IV follows Skyrim at 70 hours (and there, too, I have unfinished DLC campaigns), L.A. Noire is at 53 hours, Civ V is at 45, and Valkyria Chronicles is at 45.

I think my record for non-MMORPGs was 230 for Final Fantasy X.


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber

We have not yet played it. We played Hell's Rebels with the nephews last week.

It'll be a good group, other than my Sylph Swashbuckler we have.

A Hunter with a bear.
Druid with a velociraptor.
Shaman of the Heavens with a chicken (all hail the Star Chicken!!) and a handful of deflector chickens that roost on her scythe.

Edit: I bet Whingy Wizard never asked NobodysHome for deflector chickens. :-)


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Everybody has a pet but you. But who wants a pet when you have an airship?


2 people marked this as a favorite.

Oh he's first level, so no airship anymore.

What kind of Airship Captain is retired by first level?

One who benefited from nepotism and holds the record for the most Airship crashes into the Sussurran Palace (two).

Why Nirmathis you might ask.

Everywhere on the material plane looks the same to a pissed off and disappointed Djinni grandad.


2 people marked this as a favorite.
NobodysHome wrote:
Rosita the Riveter wrote:

Is 134 hours logged in Dragon Age: Inquisition a lot? I thought my record was Skyrim with 104 (And I STILL need to sit down and play the Dragonborn DLC and finish the Civil War questlines), but Origin says I've logged 134 on Inquisition, and I still haven't played Descent, Jaws of Haakon, or Trespasser (which I just got the GOTY edition cheap on their sale to do now).

To round out my top 5 on Steam, Assassin's Creed IV follows Skyrim at 70 hours (and there, too, I have unfinished DLC campaigns), L.A. Noire is at 53 hours, Civ V is at 45, and Valkyria Chronicles is at 45.

I think my record for non-MMORPGs was 230 for Final Fantasy X.

just kept staring at lulu? I know that's what I did.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

So... did your pet crash with the airship or was it eaten by rabid chicken?


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber

I don't like having pets in RPGs.

I'll most likely multi-class into sorcerer and then eldritch knight.

So far I'm impressed that Ironfang Invasion has a higher level ceiling then I expected (16th level by end of fifth adventure).


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Actually, I don't specially like it either. My witch had because... she needed a spellbook.
But I don't have too many characters with a pet.

I just said it because all your party has a pet but you xD


1 person marked this as a favorite.

But without pets, who will praise me?


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber

I have a dwarven witch with a platypus and a peg leg for Skull and Shackles. He's surprisingly incompetent at everything dwarf or witch related.

So far his best line when Mister Scourge asked everyone if they were hiding any weapons he said "y'arr! I've got a platypus in me pantaloons!"

161,651 to 161,700 of 238,549 << first < prev | 3229 | 3230 | 3231 | 3232 | 3233 | 3234 | 3235 | 3236 | 3237 | 3238 | 3239 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Gamer Life / Off-Topic Discussions / Deep 6 FaWtL All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.