Deep 6 FaWtL


Off-Topic Discussions

150,101 to 150,150 of 280,333 << first < prev | 2998 | 2999 | 3000 | 3001 | 3002 | 3003 | 3004 | 3005 | 3006 | 3007 | 3008 | next > last >>

2 people marked this as a favorite.
Freehold DM wrote:
CH IS MARRIED EVERYBODY DRINK

I will have another at the earliest. Congrats to CH!!

EDIT: Yup. That's right. :D


2 people marked this as a favorite.

I have had a lot to drink. I think I am more disaronno than man at this point.


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Freehold DM wrote:
CH IS MARRIED EVERYBODY DRINK

I hoist my soda in the air, CH!

God bless you both, and may your life find happiness, joy, and peace!


Tacticslion wrote:
Tacticslion wrote:

Oh! And reminding FaWtL to sign up for taig's Twelve Days of Third Partymas Year Two! Make it less likely (statistically) that I'll win anything and more likely (statistically) that you will*!

* By virtue of the fact that, at present, if you're not signed up, you're at 0%, and, therefore, any chance whatsoever increases from that. XD

NEW PAGE BUMP~! Doooooooooo iiiiiiiiiiiiit~!

(If you want to.)

PAGE THREE BUMP-BA-BUMP-BUMP~!


2 people marked this as a favorite.

Better Call Saul! Everyone must watch it!


5 people marked this as a favorite.

Congrats CH on getting hitched! May you both have a long and happy life together and may all your differences be small.


4 people marked this as a favorite.
Sissyl wrote:
Lutefisk... a true swedish specialty. Served with diced eggs, white sauce, boiled potatoes and black pepper. Not (as I have heard) deep fried onna stick.

Who knows, that might actually make it edible. Oh, who am I kidding, it'd still be seafood.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Captain Yesterday Snarf wrote:
As an expert in moving you NEVER fill one of those out until you're in the process of moving.

When I moved into this apartment about 4.5 years ago, I did that. The same post office didn't start forwarding the mail to my new address until a week after the start date I specified.

Silver Crusade

Freehold DM wrote:
I have had a lot to drink. I think I am more disaronno than man at this point.

You didn't forget the sweet and sour mix did ya?


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Drivin, drivin, and more driving...


2 people marked this as a favorite.

Snow, snowin', and more snow.


5 people marked this as a favorite.

I am hung over.

That is all.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

So, where did Tin Foil Yamakah go off to.

Silver Crusade

Freehold DM wrote:

I am hung over.

That is all.

That's why you don't stop drinking.


3 people marked this as a favorite.

Congrats, Celestial Healer, and many happy days to come!


2 people marked this as a favorite.

My favorite part of the first snowfall is seeing what people use for improvised windshield ice scrappers (that's also a good way to spot newbies)

Saw a guy using a pooper scooper today. It wasn't going well.

By the way, the best improvised windshield ice scrapper are CD cases.

Dark Archive

1 person marked this as a favorite.

'MURICA!

Yes, that is a working shot gun guitar played and SHOT by Rev. Peyton.

Dark Archive

2 people marked this as a favorite.
Freehold DM wrote:
CH IS MARRIED EVERYBODY DRINK

May you fruitful marriage bare numerous strong Loyal and True citizen servants to The Empire.

Silver Crusade

1 person marked this as a favorite.

Okay Freehold, they're no Lulu, but have you seen Shiva's design for FFXV?


1 person marked this as a favorite.

... Not Lulu.

But damn good.

Shiva and I have always had a special relationship.

Silver Crusade

1 person marked this as a favorite.

^w^


From what I hear, 15 is just a Boy Band's Adventure.

Silver Crusade

1 person marked this as a favorite.

Nah, the higher ups nixed turning it into a musical*, but it is really a road trip. I'm having fun ^w^

*Yes this is an actual thing Nomura was interested in doing after watching Les Miserables.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Damn it! Now I have to research some minute aspect of Final Fantasy so I can attempt to half ass a final fantasy meet the Backstreet Boys alias.

And I already have Dom Deloise links to find in YouTube...


baron arem heshvaun wrote:

'MURICA!

Yes, that is a working shot gun guitar played and SHOT by Rev. Peyton.

That was the most 'Murican thing I've ever seen, and I've lived in Texas (much to my regret) for a year.


2 people marked this as a favorite.
captain yesterday wrote:
Damn it! Now I have to research some minute aspect of Final Fantasy so I can attempt to half ass a final fantasy meet the Backstreet Boys alias.

How about Sephiroth Timberlake? It's N'Sync, but he was the only boy band member I could remember because he's the only one who still has a career.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Captain Yesterday's local dumb f!*& of the week.

Maybe even the year. Although there's some pretty stupid f+@*ers around here. :-)


1 person marked this as a favorite.
captain yesterday wrote:

Captain Yesterday's local dumb f$#! of the week.

Maybe even the year. Although there's some pretty stupid f#*$ers around here. :-)

Wow. Paragon of gamesmanship, there.

Silver Crusade

10 people marked this as a favorite.

Thank you for the well-wishes everyone! I got hitched.

FHDM held it together very well. Or else it was simply the fact that there were so many people who were far drunker, so he seemed relatively sober. Hope that headache wears off! I think the only reason I was not drunk was that I was too busy partying.

In any event, it was all awesome. I wouldn't have changed a thing.

Silver Crusade

1 person marked this as a favorite.

In other news, my FAWTL reading is behind by about 750 posts. Was there anything good in all of that?


2 people marked this as a favorite.

Family Christmas is shaping up to be a blast!... No, wait, I meant the opposite of that.

I know where it is, but not when it is. I decided I'm taking pies, and asked for requests, that was over a week ago, haven't heard anything.

So, I guess it's b!$&! about Captain Yesterday and what he brings behind his back but six feet away so he can hear us anyway as usual.

*sigh*

Doing it for the kids, doing it for the kids, doing it for the kids...


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Also Pea Bear made the cast of Grease. :-)

She plays a cheerleader and a few extra extra roles, she's pretty excited. :-)


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Celestial Healer wrote:
In other news, my FAWTL reading is behind by about 750 posts. Was there anything good in all of that?

I've been smurfing everyone for the holidays, I've only gotten one angry PM asking me to knock it off.

Which is both more and less then I thought.

Honestly, who doesn't like to be smurfed, they're the happiest people in the world! Besides child actors I mean.


3 people marked this as a favorite.
Captain Yesterday Smurt wrote:
Celestial Healer wrote:
In other news, my FAWTL reading is behind by about 750 posts. Was there anything good in all of that?

I've been smurting everyone for the holidays, I've only gotten one angry PM asking me to knock it off.

Which is both more and less then I thought.

Honestly, who doesn't like to be smurted, they're the happiest people in the world! Besides child actors I mean.

~grins~

Silly CY your tricks won't work on me.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Everyone forgets to edit it eventually. :-)


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber
Captain Yesterday Smirt wrote:
Everyone forgets to edit it eventually. :-)

Is that something like '...we all float down here, Eddie!'


1 person marked this as a favorite.

buoyancy does help.


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Aranna wrote:
Captain Yesterday Smurt wrote:
Celestial Healer wrote:
In other news, my FAWTL reading is behind by about 750 posts. Was there anything good in all of that?

I've been smurting everyone for the holidays, I've only gotten one angry PM asking me to knock it off.

Which is both more and less then I thought.

Honestly, who doesn't like to be smurted, they're the happiest people in the world! Besides child actors I mean.

~grins~

Silly CY your tricks won't work on me.

I would enjoy Aranna as the sole female of the village.

Until we got to the third season and another appeared out of nowhere. As if by magic...


3 people marked this as a favorite.

[unconvincing monotone] Oh dear, my family has decided on two days before Christmas for the family holiday. When the nephews from out of state can't be there, which is literally one of the only reasons Pea Bear and Tiny T-Rex love going. And i'll probably have to work, on account i work at a toy store two days before Christmas. Darn! I was really looking forward to it this year. [/unconvincing monotone]

The hard part will be breaking it to the wife without grinning or dancing.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Don't worry. I'll import the nephews. And make sure a clone of you works your shift.

No need to thank me. It's the holiday season, after all.


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber

CYS: Sounds like my [mock regretful sigh]inability to help prepare Thanksgiving dinner because *sigh* I have to work.[/mock regretful sigh]

Easiest to break it to a person imo if you point out you're making money (or better money) for not being able to attend the family gathering.


3 people marked this as a favorite.

Rapier time in three weeks.

*Swashbuckler squee*


2 people marked this as a favorite.

Especially since the 72 hours before Christmas are all time and a half.

The out of state nephews are definitely coming out, just not until right after Christmas.


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Wei Ji the Learner wrote:


CYS: Sounds like my [mock regretful sigh]inability to help prepare Thanksgiving dinner because *sigh* I have to work.[/mock regretful sigh]

Easiest to break it to a person imo if you point out you're making money (or better money) for not being able to attend the family gathering.

Nothing is ever easy when it comes to communicating with my family, they never listen to me. Before I could just tell my mom and then she would communicate it, but if I send anything out, I don't get a reply and they just keep going as if I didn't send anything. For instance I've already sent out at least three emails in the last three weeks saying we'd strongly prefer after Christmas because I work at a toy store and that's when the out of state nephews are in town.

Not only was I ignored, but they acted like I hadn't actually said anything and made their plans anyway.

So I'm a little annoyed. :-(


4 people marked this as a favorite.
captain yesterday wrote:
Wei Ji the Learner wrote:


CYS: Sounds like my [mock regretful sigh]inability to help prepare Thanksgiving dinner because *sigh* I have to work.[/mock regretful sigh]

Easiest to break it to a person imo if you point out you're making money (or better money) for not being able to attend the family gathering.

Nothing is ever easy when it comes to communicating with my family, they never listen to me. Before I could just tell my mom and then she would communicate it, but if I send anything out, I don't get a reply and they just keep going as if I didn't send anything. For instance I've already sent out at least three emails in the last three weeks saying we'd strongly prefer after Christmas because I work at a toy store and that's when the out of state nephews are in town.

Not only was I ignored, but they acted like I hadn't actually said anything and made their plans anyway.

So I'm a little annoyed. :-(

Oh my goodness! We must have the same relatives!


3 people marked this as a favorite.
Celestial Healer wrote:
In other news, my FAWTL reading is behind by about 750 posts. Was there anything good in all of that?

I'm doing a Christmas giveaway again


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Tacticslion wrote:
Tacticslion wrote:
Tacticslion wrote:

Oh! And reminding FaWtL to sign up for taig's Twelve Days of Third Partymas Year Two! Make it less likely (statistically) that I'll win anything and more likely (statistically) that you will*!

* By virtue of the fact that, at present, if you're not signed up, you're at 0%, and, therefore, any chance whatsoever increases from that. XD

NEW PAGE BUMP~! Doooooooooo iiiiiiiiiiiiit~!

(If you want to.)
PAGE THREE BUMP-BA-BUMP-BUMP~!

Thanks for keeping the fires burning! :D


2 people marked this as a favorite.

Tiny T-Rex (opening the broiler on the stove for the first time): excited gasp, complete with jaw drop. You mean it's NOT for clothes!!


5 people marked this as a favorite.

We have made it seven days without the cats knocking over the Christmas tree! A whole week! And we even left them alone with it totally unsupervised for a whole afternoon. So far they seem to be totally content with ripping off the ribbons....Weird.


4 people marked this as a favorite.
captain yesterday wrote:
Tiny T-Rex (opening the broiler on the stove for the first time): excited gasp, complete with jaw drop. You mean it's NOT for clothes!!

lol. I had a similar reaction the first time we had a stove with a broiler drawer (as opposed to just broiling in the main oven)...only in my case I was trying to figure out where the heck I was going to store all my baking pans since that's what that drawer is usually for. :)

150,101 to 150,150 of 280,333 << first < prev | 2998 | 2999 | 3000 | 3001 | 3002 | 3003 | 3004 | 3005 | 3006 | 3007 | 3008 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Gamer Life / Off-Topic Discussions / Deep 6 FaWtL All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.