Deep 6 FaWtL


Off-Topic Discussions

143,051 to 143,100 of 238,407 << first < prev | 2857 | 2858 | 2859 | 2860 | 2861 | 2862 | 2863 | 2864 | 2865 | 2866 | 2867 | next > last >>

3 people marked this as a favorite.

Meow! *sprays wall with urine*


4 people marked this as a favorite.

Put on some cat-pants!


2 people marked this as a favorite.

sits casually on a mantle just behind Limey

Sorry, they're still in the wash.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Aranna wrote:
Tacticslion wrote:

Go to Shell.

Use Shell gift card.
It doesn't work; it tells me to talk to attendant.
Wait in line to see attendant.
Fifteen minutes later, attendant shows up.
ATTENDANT CANNOT HELP ME WITH CARD*.
Words of Wisdom: don't use a gift card to pay at the pump. When you pay at the pump the system places a hold against the card equal to the maximum amount that store expects to be charged, before you pump a single drop. If the maximum amount they try to place a hold on is more than the card is worth you get the default message "see the attendant for help" which isn't helpful if the attendant is just some kid who really has no answers.

thanks. I didn't know.


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Strategicallyplacedmonkeyballs wrote:

sits casually on a mantle just behind Limey

Sorry, they're still in the wash.

Somewhere, somewhen, a cranky catfolk elder silently curses the commercialization of Winteryule as his grandliter sleeps, visions of the Nuts on the Shelf figurine filling their heads with neutering nightmares...


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Unreliable Narrator wrote:
Strategicallyplacedmonkeyballs wrote:

sits casually on a mantle just behind Limey

Sorry, they're still in the wash.

Somewhere, somewhen, a cranky catfolk elder silently curses the commercialization of Winteryule as his grandliter sleeps, visions of the Nuts on the Shelf figurine filling their heads with neutering nightmares...

{quietly lurks under the festively-decorated tree munching the first disc of Freehold's Beast King GoLion DVDs}


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Ugh'yick, the Eternal Fruitcake wrote:
Unreliable Narrator wrote:
Strategicallyplacedmonkeyballs wrote:

sits casually on a mantle just behind Limey

Sorry, they're still in the wash.

Somewhere, somewhen, a cranky catfolk elder silently curses the commercialization of Winteryule as his grandliter sleeps, visions of the Nuts on the Shelf figurine filling their heads with neutering nightmares...
{quietly lurks under the festively-decorated tree munching the first disc of Freehold's Beast King GoLion DVDs}

HA! I don't own golion! You're eating someone else's dvds!

Good work, fruitcake.


2 people marked this as a favorite.

My magus died last game I played. The party needs a tank, and to a lesser degree, a face. Also...I love antipaladins.

So...question: How can I play an antipaladin that doesn't destroy the party from the inside? Out of character, I want to be a team player and not spoil the game, but AP is my favorite class, flavor-wise, and I want to enjoy playing with the team. I say CE, because I want the fear aura to scare things immune to fear, so the tyrant and other variants of antipaladin that change alignment are out.

The GM seems up to the idea of me being one, as long as I don't spoil the game. "How do you play LG without being a dick" is a common question asked, but I think the opposite is even harder. Is it possible to be CE and rather likeable and nice (on the surface, but having deeper goals beneath the surface)?

Can you think of examples in media of characters that would be good to use as inspiration? Because every CE I can think of (Joker, Carnage, the cast of Always Sunny in Philadelphia) just straight up would ruin a party. Lawful evil or even to a degree neutral evil I can think of a way to pull it off, but CE...not so sure...


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Aranna wrote:
Sissyl wrote:

Just had a bad queue experience. Burger joint, two cashiers, people standing in one lump between them. Two lines form, and a group of three girls around ten or so split up between the lines to join whoever gets there first. Obviously so. I ask them which line they stand in. They get there right then, of course, and I have to wait for ages despite being right behind them.

I am not violent.

But... drawn and quartered comes to my mind. Graaaaagh!!!

It didn't matter how many lines there were, the food orders get sent back to the kitchen in a single list with priority given to drive thru orders. If there was a large group ahead of you your best option would have been to leave and try the drive thru instead.

...I don't think there's a single drive through where I live.


Aranna wrote:
Tacticslion wrote:

Go to Shell.

Use Shell gift card.
It doesn't work; it tells me to talk to attendant.
Wait in line to see attendant.
Fifteen minutes later, attendant shows up.
ATTENDANT CANNOT HELP ME WITH CARD*.
Words of Wisdom: don't use a gift card to pay at the pump. When you pay at the pump the system places a hold against the card equal to the maximum amount that store expects to be charged, before you pump a single drop. If the maximum amount they try to place a hold on is more than the card is worth you get the default message "see the attendant for help" which isn't helpful if the attendant is just some kid who really has no answers.

This is literally the first time in a long and storied career of using gift card that this has ever happened. Also, same card worked at other locations with no problem whatsoever.

I'm less irate about the card not working and more that the message told me to do something unhelpful AND I had to wait fifteen minutes to learn it.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
NobodysHome wrote:

As an extremely "lawful" personality (obsessive-compulsive), just don't get me started on stores that have a clear line policy and fail to enforce it...

When I cashier, I can't even tell what's going on in line. Stupid support beam means I can't see one whole area where people like to line up, and I get wrapped into the current transaction. So if someone cuts, I won't notice, and I certainly can't enforce a single line.

It does cause issues. There should be one line feeding into register 3, and the people on registers 4, 2, and 1 should take people off of 3's line. Don't use 5 even though it has cash, don't use 6 if you aren't a manager. Problem is, people love to form a second line feeding into register 2, and you can't see them from register 3 and 4 because of the bloody giant support beam. And if I'm on 2, people see me with a customer, don't see the line, and think they are therefore next (If I'm on 2, there's a line. I'm usually on the sales floor and ring during rushes. If I take over cashier duties for an extended period, I'll grab 3 or 4.). Half the time I can't see the line, so I don't realize this, and whoever was next in line either confronts me for letting that person cut or says nothing and files a complaint with corporate.

Anyway, managing lines is a pain in the b#~&&.


thegreenteagamer wrote:

My magus died last game I played. The party needs a tank, and to a lesser degree, a face. Also...I love antipaladins.

So...question: How can I play an antipaladin that doesn't destroy the party from the inside? Out of character, I want to be a team player and not spoil the game, but AP is my favorite class, flavor-wise, and I want to enjoy playing with the team. I say CE, because I want the fear aura to scare things immune to fear, so the tyrant and other variants of antipaladin that change alignment are out.

The GM seems up to the idea of me being one, as long as I don't spoil the game. "How do you play LG without being a dick" is a common question asked, but I think the opposite is even harder. Is it possible to be CE and rather likeable and nice (on the surface, but having deeper goals beneath the surface)?

Can you think of examples in media of characters that would be good to use as inspiration? Because every CE I can think of (Joker, Carnage, the cast of Always Sunny in Philadelphia) just straight up would ruin a party. Lawful evil or even to a degree neutral evil I can think of a way to pull it off, but CE...not so sure...

Arguments could be made about his alignment, but Thief from 8- it works pretty well. So does a dhampir that hates everything but hates himself for hating everything and fights his own hatred with a festering hatred... and so on.

Other character ideas:

Someone empowered by Calistria - you'd be petty and vengeful, but could feel/feed your urges toward non-PCs (which makes internal sense because you're literally insane and this makes sense because it does via circular reasoning). Just waltz in and presume you're in charge no matter what the stupid people in clear need of guidance and charm say - they're your toys but you play with them juuuuuust so, allowing you to murder other things. Lots of different possibilities.
Which AP? That could generate motives, too.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Tacticslion wrote:
thegreenteagamer wrote:

My magus died last game I played. The party needs a tank, and to a lesser degree, a face. Also...I love antipaladins.

So...question: How can I play an antipaladin that doesn't destroy the party from the inside? Out of character, I want to be a team player and not spoil the game, but AP is my favorite class, flavor-wise, and I want to enjoy playing with the team. I say CE, because I want the fear aura to scare things immune to fear, so the tyrant and other variants of antipaladin that change alignment are out.

The GM seems up to the idea of me being one, as long as I don't spoil the game. "How do you play LG without being a dick" is a common question asked, but I think the opposite is even harder. Is it possible to be CE and rather likeable and nice (on the surface, but having deeper goals beneath the surface)?

Can you think of examples in media of characters that would be good to use as inspiration? Because every CE I can think of (Joker, Carnage, the cast of Always Sunny in Philadelphia) just straight up would ruin a party. Lawful evil or even to a degree neutral evil I can think of a way to pull it off, but CE...not so sure...

Arguments could be made about his alignment, but Thief from 8- it works pretty well. So does a dhampir that hates everything but hates himself for hating everything and fights his own hatred with a festering hatred... and so on.

Other character ideas:

Someone empowered by Calistria - you'd be petty and vengeful, but could feel/feed your urges toward non-PCs (which makes internal sense because you're literally insane and this makes sense because it does via circular reasoning). Just waltz in and presume you're in charge no matter what the stupid people in clear need of guidance and charm say - they're your toys but you play with them juuuuuust so, allowing you to murder other things. Lots of different possibilities.
Which AP? That could generate motives, too.

It's Mummy's Mask, and I'm actually playing an Aasimar with the whole Halo and everything, to throw people off my scent.

I like the idea of Calistrian; there is a warpriest of Calistria in the party who is CG - that's a great excuse to not kill me - I'm from HIS temple!

Dark Archive

1 person marked this as a favorite.

I've been drastically training myself to get past annoying voices, and look at the person's worth. Please as a community, wish me God Speed and courage.


Damn. That is one annoying voice.


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Rosita the Riveter wrote:
NobodysHome wrote:

As an extremely "lawful" personality (obsessive-compulsive), just don't get me started on stores that have a clear line policy and fail to enforce it...

When I cashier, I can't even tell what's going on in line. Stupid support beam means I can't see one whole area where people like to line up, and I get wrapped into the current transaction. So if someone cuts, I won't notice, and I certainly can't enforce a single line.

It does cause issues. There should be one line feeding into register 3, and the people on registers 4, 2, and 1 should take people off of 3's line. Don't use 5 even though it has cash, don't use 6 if you aren't a manager. Problem is, people love to form a second line feeding into register 2, and you can't see them from register 3 and 4 because of the bloody giant support beam. And if I'm on 2, people see me with a customer, don't see the line, and think they are therefore next (If I'm on 2, there's a line. I'm usually on the sales floor and ring during rushes. If I take over cashier duties for an extended period, I'll grab 3 or 4.). Half the time I can't see the line, so I don't realize this, and whoever was next in line either confronts me for letting that person cut or says nothing and files a complaint with corporate.

Anyway, managing lines is a pain in the b&~%$.

Ah, you're misinterpreting my intent.

Cashiers already have an awful, AWFUL job: Dealing with the general public.
"But the sign said it was on sale!"
"I don't care that this coupon is from another store, this is the price I'm going to pay, and I'm going to stand here until I get that price!"
"This package was damaged. I want exactly this package, but I want a discount on it. No; I don't want you to waste my time by going and getting an undamaged one, I want you to discount THIS one!"
Shudders at the crimes against cashiers he's seen

No; in Japan where population density is a way of life, they have crowd-control measures in virtually every aspect of life: Subway shovers, line managers, etc. In this country, Wal*Mart showed that the trivial act of paying low-wage workers to greet customers as they came in so improved the shopping experience that they more than paid for themselves in repeat business. Most stores now have exit checks to review your cart to prevent shoplifting or the "close friend discount" provided by some cashiers. ("Oops. Forgot to ring that up.")

So... you pay 1-2 people and their job is to politely manage the line. Improved customer satisfaction, greater line efficiency, fewer random questions for the already-harried cashiers.

Everyone is happier.

But U.S. companies tend to think of immediate profit rather than return business, and can't wrap their heads around the idea that having someone managing the line in a reasonable way would actually IMPROVE business and thereby increase their precious, precious bottom lines...


baron arem heshvaun wrote:
I've been drastically training myself to get past annoying voices, and look at the person's worth. Please as a community, wish me God Speed and courage.

No where near the worst voice I've heard. I can actually listen without watching the video (which I did, for the most part, after being... surprised... by the opening).

I've sat through much more difficult-to-accept voices in my time. You'll learn, my man. You'll learn. :)

Dark Archive

1 person marked this as a favorite.

Tacticslion

Spoiler:
The voice is not that bad, I was just using it as an excuse to share my love of Lavender.


5 people marked this as a favorite.

John Dvorak put it really well: The advent of spreadsheets led to "what if" analysis by executives, which "turned corporate executives into slavish devotees of spreadsheet scenarios, no longer making decisions based on what customers actually want."

I want to find the full quote and get it framed. :-P


3 people marked this as a favorite.

Managers are trained to freak out if more then two people are in any single checkout lane.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
NobodysHome wrote:
Cashiers already have an awful, AWFUL job: Dealing with the general public.

This is, exactly, why I was unwilling to display my full irritability at the young woman behind the counter of the gas station. She was in the wrong for making us wait when she knew customers were piling up, but she could have been under conflicting orders, and she certainly wasn't at fault for not being able to tell me what was on the card.

Customer service has a hard time. I try not to make it harder.

thegreenteagamer wrote:

It's Mummy's Mask, and I'm actually playing an Aasimar with the whole Halo and everything, to throw people off my scent.

I like the idea of Calistrian; there is a warpriest of Calistria in the party who is CG - that's a great excuse to not kill me - I'm from HIS temple!

Ooh! Solid! This actually works both ways, then, and gives your character a reason to not only attach to the party, but also to that character in particular - and a reason not to slaughter them all for every little insult (... yet; doesn't stop you from keeping a book tallying up "points", though...), and it serves as a possible "divine call" - the only authority you respect is the authority that dominates every portion of your existence (your own desires, fears, and hopes), meaning if you somehow suspect that lady C happens to personally want you to be a part of this for some reason... well, then... your... reward... (in this life or the next)... should be... substantial.

Also, very liberal use of infernal healing (preferably using blood from devils you personally conjure and then... break... "oh, oops") and possibly even crafting a permanent item that allows various uses of such, could also go a lllllllong ways towards establishing you as an important part of the party.

Though I know little of that AP, I know that some Egyptian uh, Osirion gods are supposed to have a bit of a recurring theme. One of whom is Bast er, Bastet, and she (or, at least, an allience with her... or her clergy... or an alliance with her clergy... or her sacred artifacts... you know, depending on what you can get away with...) seem like a perfect "gift" to your own mistress...

This would be an especially important coup if, despite all the undeath and traps around, you could help sway her towards Calistria instead of, say, Urgathoa or Norgorber, who'd also tend to have a localized interest (though I'm unsure how often those two actually show up in the AP - even if they don't, this could be your chance to score a clean sweep, as it were).

If you firmly believe this band of ne'er-do-wells, miscreants, and reprobates (well, future reprobates, even if they don't know it, yet, heh) are the best means to achieving that end, well, then, now, why... you can be their sweetest and most trusted absolutely devoted and true friend, that has ever been seen on the face of Golarion. You swear. Heh.


6 people marked this as a favorite.

And yes, that's the same Dvorak who invented the Dvorak keyboard designed with the intent of actually making typing easy. (The original keyboard was designed to slow down typing so that fast typists wouldn't jam the typewriter by pressing keys too quickly.)

Dvorak is very much like my father: A sensible man who says, "The world SHOULD work this way", and then can't figure out why it doesn't, because isn't every single human on the planet a rational, thinking being who can set aside personal emotions, wants, and desires in favor of what is practical and sensible?

My favorite example of my father's bizarre brain: In the 60's during the riots in Berkeley, he bought a .38 special for home defense. For the rest of his life, he kept in hidden away in a lock box in the workshop, buying new ammunition every year, just in case anything happened to his family. When you pointed out to him that the location of the gun precluded it being used in any sort of home defense, he responded that he'd just track down and kill the people who harmed his family after the fact.

Seems more like an odd revenge fantasy than home defense, but whatever...

...it just led to my favorite-ever visit to the police station, where they couldn't figure out why I wanted to turn in a perfectly good .38 special and over 1000 rounds of ammo. I'm not a gun person. I've never owned one, never fired one, nor ever wanted nor seen a need to have one. So I did the logical thing and got rid of the one I inherited. And even in liberal Albany, giving up a gun to the police was so bizarre it took a while to convince them the gun was clean and I was legit.

Interesting times...


6 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber

I had to shoot a Opossum, once. it was rabid and trying to get into the henhouse, so i got my dad's .12 gauge and fired. Of course, never having fired a gun before i hit it in the ass, and it being rabid, kept trying to claw it's way into the henhouse. So i had to club it to death with a shovel.

Thankfully, it wasn't my birthday.


5 people marked this as a favorite.
captain yesterday wrote:

I had to shoot a Opossum, once. it was rabid and trying to get into the henhouse, so i got my dad's .12 gauge and fired. Of course, never having fired a gun before i hit it in the ass, and it being rabid, kept trying to claw it's way into the henhouse. So i had to club it to death with a shovel.

Thankfully, it wasn't my birthday.

That makes me sad. Your birthday stories are the BEST!

Closest thing to that I've ever encountered was a raccoon that figured it could chase off wimpy city folk like me. It got me to back up, step inside, and grab the conveniently-located broom.

Then it learned the true horror of "Man, the tool-using animal".


4 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber

That was the weekend my parents asked us to watch the farm. Then as soon as we get out there, they're like "Oh, yes, we got baby chicks, everything will try to eat them. Good luck!" i fought off a family of raccoons with a broom, on account that i don't know what to do with a jammed shotgun after i killed the Opossum, and threw empty beer bottles at a fox.

It was a full weekend!


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber

Thinking of going back to Ranger for Tammy, With the General going with a Ghoran Witch.

Also, since it's probably going to be for Wrath, might as well get crazy and multi class in Telekineticist. :-)

Or is that going too far...


1 person marked this as a favorite.
lynora wrote:
Still sick. Still can't talk. Trying to muster up enough energy for a brief grocery run, kidlet in tow of course. The alternative is sending him on his own with a list. He does well with short lists, but I'm a bit concerned at how well he could manage with a more complex list.

Have you considered giving him a long list and a pencil to strike out things he already packed into the shopping cart?

Dark Archive

2 people marked this as a favorite.

When you create your next Ranger PC, pick Time as your favored enemy.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber

That's what I do! If it isn't on the list, I probably won't get it.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Tacticslion wrote:
captain yesterday wrote:
They have the lady lioness in the tiger enclosure for some reason. But because people do or know whatever the sign says, parents are explaining to their kids the reason it doesn't have stripes is because it's a male tiger. I'm not sure what to say about that, just wow, I guess.

Maybe they're making... a liger?!

:D

(Or, wait, do female lionesses result in tigons. I... I forgot which way it goes...)

Tigon. The first part of the name is from daddy and the second part of the name is after mommy.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Tacticslion wrote:
NobodysHome wrote:
Cashiers already have an awful, AWFUL job: Dealing with the general public.

This is, exactly, why I was unwilling to display my full irritability at the young woman behind the counter of the gas station. She was in the wrong for making us wait when she knew customers were piling up, but she could have been under conflicting orders, and she certainly wasn't at fault for not being able to tell me what was on the card.

Customer service has a hard time. I try not to make it harder.

My money is on conflicting orders. They are a huge problem on the first job, and an annoyance on the third.


3 people marked this as a favorite.

From the article on tigons I reached amphisbaena and some extinct, serpent-like amphibians. I haven't even went outside of biology topics on wiki-jumping... Ah, well, I am tierd, I might try to get to bed early...


1 person marked this as a favorite.

*sigh* A big dilemma... Should I withdraw all my pounds from my bank account tomorrow and change them into zlotys or should I take a risk and wait for the results of the EU exit referendum and the possibility of pound either losing or increasing in its value?


2 people marked this as a favorite.
baron arem heshvaun wrote:
I've been drastically training myself to get past annoying voices, and look at the person's worth. Please as a community, wish me God Speed and courage.

Yumm... Grapes...


1 person marked this as a favorite.
NobodysHome wrote:
captain yesterday wrote:

I had to shoot a Opossum, once. it was rabid and trying to get into the henhouse, so i got my dad's .12 gauge and fired. Of course, never having fired a gun before i hit it in the ass, and it being rabid, kept trying to claw it's way into the henhouse. So i had to club it to death with a shovel.

Thankfully, it wasn't my birthday.

That makes me sad. Your birthday stories are the BEST!

Closest thing to that I've ever encountered was a raccoon that figured it could chase off wimpy city folk like me. It got me to back up, step inside, and grab the conveniently-located broom.

Then it learned the true horror of "Man, the tool-using animal".

I suspect in the end it was insisting on a 1:1 draw...


3 people marked this as a favorite.
baron arem heshvaun wrote:
I've been drastically training myself to get past annoying voices, and look at the person's worth. Please as a community, wish me God Speed and courage.

Huh? Someone was talking? ~rewatches it~ So someone WAS talking. I did not notice.


3 people marked this as a favorite.

Stupid flowers, getting in the way.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

In case any one ever wondered what happens in a pillow fort...

Pillow Fort Adventures


4 people marked this as a favorite.
Captain Yesterday, Boob Brained wrote:
Stupid flowers, getting in the way.

I had the breast of intentions.


5 people marked this as a favorite.

Good news (for me, maybe not you), my raise finally went through. Hooray to making an extra 3%! Now if they could just get my vacation pay sorted out...


2 people marked this as a favorite.
gran rey de los mono wrote:
Good news (for me, maybe not you), my raise finally went through. Hooray to making an extra 3%! Now if they could just get my vacation pay sorted out...

[ninja]~quietly slips into gran's HR department and alters the data to make 5% of his paycheck go to me, then quietly slips out~[/ninja]

Gratz gran! I hope you enjoy the raise.


3 people marked this as a favorite.
Sharoth wrote:
gran rey de los mono wrote:
Good news (for me, maybe not you), my raise finally went through. Hooray to making an extra 3%! Now if they could just get my vacation pay sorted out...
[ninja]~quietly slips into gran's HR department and alters the data to make 5% of his paycheck go to me, then quietly slips out~[/ninja]

You could probably make more by picking up loose change in the parking lot. Plus, you might find gum!


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Aranna wrote:

In case any one ever wondered what happens in a pillow fort...

Pillow Fort Adventures

D-... dang it.

I HAD STUFF TO DO. >:I


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Tacticslion wrote:
Aranna wrote:

In case any one ever wondered what happens in a pillow fort...

Pillow Fort Adventures

D-... dang it.

I HAD STUFF TO DO. >:I

WELP. IT'S 3:50 AM. THANKS, ARANNA. >:I

That was so coooooool~! :D


3 people marked this as a favorite.

I need to get more active. I have one undone recap post, and my projects have been slugging down. XD


3 people marked this as a favorite.
Drejk wrote:
*sigh* A big dilemma... Should I withdraw all my pounds from my bank account tomorrow and change them into zlotys or should I take a risk and wait for the results of the EU exit referendum and the possibility of pound either losing or increasing in its value?

Without getting too much into flaming bike territory.... I'd leave them, the UK will probably remain. But it's the uncertainty that's driving down the strength of the pound, once a decision is made it should become stronger & be worth more. (Especially if the right decision is made.)


2 people marked this as a favorite.

Probably not going to change much. And if brexit wins, the uncertainty is going to get worse fast.


3 people marked this as a favorite.

Thunderstorms moving in.


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Tacticslion wrote:
Tacticslion wrote:
Aranna wrote:

In case any one ever wondered what happens in a pillow fort...

Pillow Fort Adventures

D-... dang it.

I HAD STUFF TO DO. >:I

WELP. IT'S 3:50 AM. THANKS, ARANNA. >:I

That was so coooooool~! :D

Your welcome.

I thought it was cute too.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Aaauuuggh! The headphones I ordered are not Bluetooth!!!

However I have discovered that modern technology has addressed that situation for me...

143,051 to 143,100 of 238,407 << first < prev | 2857 | 2858 | 2859 | 2860 | 2861 | 2862 | 2863 | 2864 | 2865 | 2866 | 2867 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Gamer Life / Off-Topic Discussions / Deep 6 FaWtL All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.