Deep 6 FaWtL


Off-Topic Discussions

141,151 to 141,200 of 243,241 << first < prev | 2819 | 2820 | 2821 | 2822 | 2823 | 2824 | 2825 | 2826 | 2827 | 2828 | 2829 | next > last >>

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber

Evidently, it has something to do with unchaining Sorcerers and Fighters.

Somehow.

Personally, I don't get the Unchained craze.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber

Unclothed I totally get. Evidently.

Silver Crusade

2 people marked this as a favorite.
CY wrote:
Evidently, it has something to do with unchaining Sorcerers and Fighters.

Ah the beauty of the forums when I'm home and Oladon's add-on's are in effect. I see no asshats for they have been nuked


4 people marked this as a favorite.

Here's hoping your kid pulls through Nobody.


3 people marked this as a favorite.

Well, he's *finally* in... Nothing to do but wait 45 minutes or so for news...


3 people marked this as a favorite.

Best wishes, NH!

Dark Archive

1 person marked this as a favorite.

BALLER

Dark Archive

2 people marked this as a favorite.

Fingers crossed NH!


2 people marked this as a favorite.

We love you and your family, NH! God bless you and prayers for a speedy recovery for your boy!

Dark Archive

4 people marked this as a favorite.

Party composition, Ranger, Bard, Cleric, and Monk. Your tax dollars will help optimize them.


2 people marked this as a favorite.

You have my prayers as well for your boy's speedy recovery.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Freehold DM wrote:
Aranna wrote:
Freehold DM wrote:
Aranna wrote:

As for my uniform... Use your imagination.

Although I shudder to think what manner of fan service style outfit Freehold will think up.

I'll have you know I am renown for my impeccable fashion sense.

Oh dare I ask what you would dress me up in?
Something not form fitting but sleek and most of all professional, with clean lines that allow the flower of your womanliness to bloom- and breathe most fragrantly when you are of a mind to offer such a distraction- without being on display.

That is the safest answer I think you could have given, clearly you are happily married.


3 people marked this as a favorite.

DANG. IT. SIRI.

THE YMCA IS NOT THE DENTIST OFFICE.


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber

I've never used GPS. :-)


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber
NobodysHome wrote:
Well, he's *finally* in... Nothing to do but wait 45 minutes or so for news...

Good luck!


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Aranna wrote:
Freehold DM wrote:
Aranna wrote:
Freehold DM wrote:
Aranna wrote:

As for my uniform... Use your imagination.

Although I shudder to think what manner of fan service style outfit Freehold will think up.

I'll have you know I am renown for my impeccable fashion sense.

Oh dare I ask what you would dress me up in?
Something not form fitting but sleek and most of all professional, with clean lines that allow the flower of your womanliness to bloom- and breathe most fragrantly when you are of a mind to offer such a distraction- without being on display.

That is the safest answer I think you could have given, clearly you are happily married.

a sizeable vocabulary along with basic knowledge of haute coture is always an asset.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Tacticslion wrote:

DANG. IT. SIRI.

THE YMCA IS NOT THE DENTIST OFFICE.

there's gotta be a story behind that.


3 people marked this as a favorite.
The Green Tea Gamer wrote:
So I think the lesson is: screw lawyers.

You do realize that this how you get baby lawyers?

That's why I instead recommend Soylent® Guacamole™, made from freshly harvested Avocados at Law.


2 people marked this as a favorite.

1d4 ⇒ 1 goblin babies hope you roll at least a +4 modifier on your Fort saves and Heal checks, Impus Minor!


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Owl Pacino, Vrock Star wrote:
The Green Tea Gamer wrote:
So I think the lesson is: screw lawyers.

You do realize that this how you get baby lawyers?

That's why I instead recommend Soylent® Guacamole™, made from freshly harvested Avocados at Law.

I just love this alias name. Wonderful pun.


3 people marked this as a favorite.
Owl Pacino, Vrock Star wrote:
The Green Tea Gamer wrote:
So I think the lesson is: screw lawyers.

You do realize that this how you get baby lawyers?

That's why I instead recommend Soylent® Guacamole™, made from freshly harvested Avocados at Law.

Over here, we call them bananarristers


2 people marked this as a favorite.

I am currently concentrating all of my psionic energy to heal your son.

That is to say, I'm wishing him a good recovery :)


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Freehold DM wrote:
Tacticslion wrote:

DANG. IT. SIRI.

THE YMCA IS NOT THE DENTIST OFFICE.

there's gotta be a story behind that.

Yeah, just before the Village People got popular, they Pete Best'ed the Dentist character and replaced him with the Construction Worker.


Freehold DM wrote:
Tacticslion wrote:

DANG. IT. SIRI.

THE YMCA IS NOT THE DENTIST OFFICE.

there's gotta be a story behind that.

I followed Siri's instructions and ended up at the YMCA.

I needed to be at the office early; this made me the opposite of that.

(It was due to a computer-typo error; its not as bad as as the blood lab place - I'm sent one hour away, even with the right address.)


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Hey, NH, maybe your son will discover his super hero identity!

Dark Archive

1 person marked this as a favorite.

Habitica, a free site that turns your life into an RPG and uses character progression to help motivate you to get your real world stuff done.

Dark Archive

4 people marked this as a favorite.

Text to friend I trust.

At 9:11 AM - Call me as soon as you can, I need advice.

At 9:28 AM - Never mind I already did the opposite of what you would have advised.


7 people marked this as a favorite.

Everyone's home safe and sound.

It's amusing how hospital workers think.

I made it very clear that I wanted to take Impus Minor home as soon as was reasonable. The hospital staff had no idea why I'd want to leave in the middle of the night rather than stay in the already-paid-for double occupancy room. I made my Diplomacy check to avoid responding, "Oh, you mean the room with the 8-year-old boy who has just learned to make an incessant ear-piercing whiny noise and so must make that noise during all waking hours? The room where my "parent bed" that is a chair that supposedly folds into a cot is really NOT a parent bed because there is a SINK in the way of it folding out? The room where nurses would come in every hour to check on us to make sure we're sleeping? Versus sleeping at home because it's a 15-minute drive from here? Oh, WHERE do I sign up?!?!?!"

Fortunately, both the primary surgeon and the anaesthesiologist were on my side and signed Impus' release papers pretty much the moment surgery was done. So NobodysWife picked us up around 12:20 am, and Impus was safely at home on two shoved-together couches and sound asleep by 12:45 am.

So I've been warned that his pain will peak around 36 hours after the accident, so I need to fill his pain medication prescription as soon as is reasonable, but in a remarkable bit of irony, I can't find any 24-hour pharmacies in Berkeley, so I'm waiting 'til my local CVS opens at 8:00 am.

What I *really* look forward to is the bill. When Impus Minor was born, we got a bill for $12,000 for a 14-hour hospital stay. Then the insurance company adjustment came in, and it was $2000, all paid for by insurance. But the idea that people without insurance have to pay 5-10 times what the insurance companies pay never has made any sense to me, and never will. "You can't afford insurance? Well, let us bill you far, far more for services! That makes sense, right?"

I strongly suspect it's some kind of tax write-off thing. "We had to give $12,000 in free treatment to a deadbeat who couldn't afford it, so we're writing that off..."
They never actually expect anyone to PAY those outlandish fees... at least I hope not...


1 person marked this as a favorite.

I always error check the GPS against a map. Ever since that time I went to Cedar Point and it literally was telling me to turn the wrong way at every corner... It is a good thing I am great at finding my way outside or it would have sent me to Cleveland.

Dark Archive

3 people marked this as a favorite.
baron arem heshvaun wrote:

Text to friend I trust.

At 9:11 AM - Call me as soon as you can, I need advice.

At 9:28 AM - Never mind I already did the opposite of what you would have advised.

10:00 AM - OH NO! They ARE sisters!

Dark Archive

1 person marked this as a favorite.

Excellent NH!


NobodysHome wrote:

Everyone's home safe and sound.

It's amusing how hospital workers think.

I made it very clear that I wanted to take Impus Minor home as soon as was reasonable. The hospital staff had no idea why I'd want to leave in the middle of the night rather than stay in the already-paid-for double occupancy room. I made my Diplomacy check to avoid responding, "Oh, you mean the room with the 8-year-old boy who has just learned to make an incessant ear-piercing whiny noise and so must make that noise during all waking hours? The room where my "parent bed" that is a chair that supposedly folds into a cot is really NOT a parent bed because there is a SINK in the way of it folding out? The room where nurses would come in every hour to check on us to make sure we're sleeping? Versus sleeping at home because it's a 15-minute drive from here? Oh, WHERE do I sign up?!?!?!"

Fortunately, both the primary surgeon and the anaesthesiologist were on my side and signed Impus' release papers pretty much the moment surgery was done. So NobodysWife picked us up around 12:20 am, and Impus was safely at home on two shoved-together couches and sound asleep by 12:45 am.

So I've been warned that his pain will peak around 36 hours after the accident, so I need to fill his pain medication prescription as soon as is reasonable, but in a remarkable bit of irony, I can't find any 24-hour pharmacies in Berkeley, so I'm waiting 'til my local CVS opens at 8:00 am.

What I *really* look forward to is the bill. When Impus Minor was born, we got a bill for $12,000 for a 14-hour hospital stay. Then the insurance company adjustment came in, and it was $2000, all paid for by insurance. But the idea that people without insurance have to pay 5-10 times what the insurance companies pay never has made any sense to me, and never will. "You can't afford insurance? Well, let us bill you far, far more for services! That makes sense, right?"

I strongly suspect it's some kind of tax write-off thing. "We had to give $12,000 in free...

Way to go NH!

Way to go, young Skeleton Man!


1 person marked this as a favorite.
baron arem heshvaun wrote:
baron arem heshvaun wrote:

Text to friend I trust.

At 9:11 AM - Call me as soon as you can, I need advice.

At 9:28 AM - Never mind I already did the opposite of what you would have advised.

10:00 AM - OH NO! They ARE sisters!

sounds like you are made of win!


3 people marked this as a favorite.
Aranna wrote:
I always error check the GPS against a map. Ever since that time I went to Cedar Point and it literally was telling me to turn the wrong way at every corner... It is a good thing I am great at finding my way outside or it would have sent me to Cleveland.

when GPS was relatively new via TomTom and similar devices, I was driving to a con for the first time. We were on a bridge going over a sizeable river. Every few feet the GPS would tell me to end it all and drive directly into it. As in hard right (90 degree angle) turn into the river. After that I switched to phone gps.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber

You'll never find out house if you rely on GPS. :-)


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Freehold DM wrote:
Tacticslion wrote:

DANG. IT. SIRI.

THE YMCA IS NOT THE DENTIST OFFICE.

there's gotta be a story behind that.

GPS thinks that there is a store behind that.

Silver Crusade

4 people marked this as a favorite.
Freehold DM wrote:
Aranna wrote:
I always error check the GPS against a map. Ever since that time I went to Cedar Point and it literally was telling me to turn the wrong way at every corner... It is a good thing I am great at finding my way outside or it would have sent me to Cleveland.
when GPS was relatively new via TomTom and similar devices, I was driving to a con for the first time. We were on a bridge going over a sizeable river. Every few feet the GPS would tell me to end it all and drive directly into it. As in hard right (90 degree angle) turn into the river. After that I switched to phone gps.

Serves you right for buying a GPS manufactured by Skynet.


Aranna wrote:
I always error check the GPS against a map. Ever since that time I went to Cedar Point and it literally was telling me to turn the wrong way at every corner... It is a good thing I am great at finding my way outside or it would have sent me to Cleveland.
Freehold DM wrote:
when GPS was relatively new via TomTom and similar devices, I was driving to a con for the first time. We were on a bridge going over a sizeable river. Every few feet the GPS would tell me to end it all and drive directly into it. As in hard right (90 degree angle) turn into the river. After that I switched to phone gps.

Unlike for my LabQuest, this time, to be fair, it wasn't (strictly speaking) the GPS' fault. Instead, the automatically generated "go to maps" official website link thing that sent the information to the GPS in the first place was what was actually at fault (though I didn't know that until after I called the office).

captain yesterday wrote:
You'll never find out house if you rely on GPS. :-)

I'm afraid, I'll probably never find your house.

Tacticslion wrote:

DANG. IT. SIRI.

THE YMCA IS NOT THE DENTIST OFFICE.

Freehold DM wrote:
there's gotta be a story behind that.
Drejk wrote:
GPS thinks that there is a store behind that.

It certainly thinks so about LabQuest!


NobodysHome wrote:

What I *really* look forward to is the bill. When Impus Minor was born, we got a bill for $12,000 for a 14-hour hospital stay. Then the insurance company adjustment came in, and it was $2000, all paid for by insurance. But the idea that people without insurance have to pay 5-10 times what the insurance companies pay never has made any sense to me, and never will. "You can't afford insurance? Well, let us bill you far, far more for services! That makes sense, right?"

I strongly suspect it's some kind of tax write-off thing. "We had to give $12,000 in free...

Spoiler:
I am afraid that's more of "Whom we can force to pay us more? An insurance company with legions of lawyers and medical consultants who will easily see through our inflated prices, and with whom we will be doing business for foreseeable future; or the guy who probably can't afford lawyers and consultants to challenge us. And if we don't get all the money we asked for we will write it into loses.

Redbeard the Scruffy wrote:
Because if, worse case scenario, they promise 9:30, and the surgery doesn't happen until 10:00, and a person dies at 9:45, that's a lawsuit.

I want to expand - even in non-fatal cases, frivolous lawsuits abound in the medical community.

I know of people suing for:

- telling them a time, but not being able to live up to it

- an allergy to a food served that was never disclosed to the hospital that served said food

- "I thought the nurse had a bad attitude."

- the cost was too high

Even if those things are thrown out, every lawsuit costs the hospitals money. That's not a good thing.

Further, a hospital can't guess what kind of person is asking for information - it doesn't matter who you are, you get the same treatment. This is risk-management. Even if you don't launch a lawsuit, and even if it's not today, at some unspecified point in the future, someone might launch a class-action lawsuit and get you to sign a petition because your lunch was late that one day, or something.

And finally, medical problems make people crazy (for a colloquial definition; also, #notallpeople or whatever - it's a general, non-specific statement). It's a high-pressure, emotional time, especially when someone you love is in pain, and, sans consistency regardless of person, there's no way to prove themselves innocent if someone accuses them of bad attitudes or making bad choices on purpose.

When people are stressed, nervous, or in pain, some can have a tendency to interpret things in the worst way possible - after all, it's not the hospital's loved-one in pain, it's theirs and that's a very big, important difference.

Hence, it's just a product of the system.

That said,

NobodysHome wrote:
Well, the thing that really drives me nuts is the whole U.S. paradigm of, "Never provide ANY information in case it might possibly be incorrect!"

DRIVES. ME. UP. A. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.

NobodysHome wrote:
I mean, seriously, which would you rather hear? "Right now it looks like we can do it at 9, but that might change at any time," or, "Sorry, I can''t tell you anything at all. May be today, may be tomorrow. But I'd hate to tell you something and be wrong."?

The former. I agree.

NobodysHome wrote:
Is being wrong so terrible that it's better to keep me in suspense forever?

Sadly, yes. But not because it's you. Because people.

EDIT:

NobodysHome wrote:
How does that stack up with hospitals in other countries if you show up with similar injuries? Anyone?

I can't say that I've ever had a broken bone either here or abroad.

What I can say, however, is that uniformly, as aggravating as every medical issue I've ever had here in the U.S., any similar medical issue or treatment has been demonstrably worse outside it.

I have not lived in the most-developed countries at their high points of development, however, so that could definitely have changed since then.

NobodysHome wrote:
EDIT: And yeah, I know, I know. I should totally play the "karma" thing on Impus Minor for pulling that really mean prank on Talky McTalktalk last night, but ALL surgery carries risk, so until he's woken up from the general anaesthesia, I'm not giving him any grief.

Hm. I might should learn about this prank.

(Also, though I'm glad he's out, I'm still praying for your son.)


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber

Ironically, it's super easy to find if you listen to *exactly* what the GPS tells you to do. But no one ever does that.

Ignoring how reality usually works and ignoring the basic tenets of addresses also works.


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Tacticslion wrote:
Hm. I might should learn about this prank.

It was *almost* trivial.

Talky McTalktalk is an eating machine, and in spite of my insistence that I am *not* in the business of feeding half a dozen teenage boys every week, he constantly begs for food.

So when he saw Impus Minor eating some beef jerky, he asked whether he could have some. Impus Minor chose not to mention that the name of said jerky was, "Fire in the Hole", or that said jerky was the second-hottest sold by a jerky "specialty" store on Cannery Row in Monterey. (Usual tourist claptrap. My "medium" curries put all those "hot" jerkies to shame.)

Unfortunately, Talky is apparently sensitive to hot foods. A lot of bad will, obscenities, and more than a quart of milk passed around that evening.

So I spoke with Impus about how causing physical pain is NEVER funny. We'll see whether that takes.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
captain yesterday wrote:

Ironically, it's super easy to find if you listen to *exactly* what the GPS tells you to do. But no one ever does that.

Ignoring how reality usually works and ignoring the basic tenets of addresses also works.

One of Shiro's player's favorite stories is about how a friend of his gave him directions to his house in the boonies including the line, "Then just drive down that road until you're sure you missed the turn and you're lost, and take the next right."

And apparently the directions work every single time for everybody. People get so used to when they expect to see things that, "Wait until you're sure you're lost" is a reliable indicator of distance. Go figure.


4 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber

I absolutely have to disagree with you there. The ability to laugh at hot sauce or hot food related shenanigans is what separates us from the animals.

And opposable thumbs, I guess. :-)


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Tacticslion wrote:
Hey, NH, maybe your son will discover his super hero identity!

Awesome link! Impus Minor declared, "It was funny. I liked it."

A man of many words, Skeleton Man is...


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber

Interesting, I have everything I need to make Cherry Pie. And cherries seem to be on sale this week...


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber

I've been exploring the rules forum lately, just for laughs.

I've come up with a couple of observations.

1. People can't make judgment calls anymore.

2. While, when they dig themselves into the trenches, they see all these big problems dragging the game into a yawning chasm. But really, when you step back and look at the overall grade of earth, you see them as tiny little ant hills that are easily smoothed out (with a judgment call) and that yawning chasm, is just where someone pulled out a dandelion because they considered it a "weed".

Just an observation, sprinkled with bargain bin clap trap.


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Tacticslion wrote:

So... superman is basically a bunch mid-level wizard effects on a commoner with a rock allergy... Well, almost, anyway...

EDIT: I can work with this.

Well, perhaps not just a wizard. (I added a few cleric spells in, too.)

CONTINUOUS
(Flight) Air Walk, Fly, Overland flight, Sky Swim, Feather fall

(Super Durability) Bear's Endurance, Mage armor, Protection from energy (120/round), Resist energy (30), Protection from arrows (100/rnd), Greater false life (70 hp/round)

(Super Speed) Anticipate peril, Blurred Movement, Burst of Speed, Haste,

(Other Movement) Burrow,

(Super Genius) Fox's Cunning, Investigative Mind, Crafter's fortune

(Super Disguise) Cultural Adaptation, Fabricate disguise,Innocence, Vocal Alteration

(Super Presence) Adoration, Seducer's eyes,

(Super Strength) actually pretty tricky, however, if I start out as a Halfling, I get, Divine vessel for a total of +4; regardless, I get,, Ant haul, Deadly juggernaut, Divine power (20 temp hp), Mighty strength, True strike; Honestly, though, anything else can be described as an arbitrarily large number of Unseen servants granting him Aid Another to Strength checks.

(Other) Burst of adrenaline, Echolocation, Hunter's Blessing {bad guys, and city}, Perceive cues

To get the maximum of everything except greater false life and divine power, it's CL 11; for greater false life and divine power, I need a CL 20.

A variant Angelic Aspect which does higher value DR/magic instead of DR/evil, and removes a few of the elements would also be useful. I'm also not sure whether Iron body or Stoneskin is the better DR-absorbing mechanic - probably iron body, but I was hoping for a lower CL. If we're going to go that big, though, I'd probably put Winds of vengeance instead of (or in addition to) protection from arrows.

AT WILL
(Super Breath) Gust of Wind, River of Wind
(Super Hand-clap) Shout
(Heat Vision) Burning Gaze, Scorching Ray

ONE/FIGHT
Eaglesoul

Sadly, neither Locate object nor Clairaudience/Clairvoyance really work well for X-ray vision; I'll have to settle for the ring. I wasn't able to get a solid enough bonus to perception to make the other two functionally the same.

I'd thought of doing something with the polymorph line, but I didn't generate anything worthwhile.

All-told, 90 extra hit points per round and DR 15 (or 10) is pretty solid for Supes - you're not going to get too many non-mythical-level creatures dealing so much damage that those become statistically irrelevant. I might grant him something like celestial healing as a continuous effect or some such, but I dunno.

I think you can basically make a functioning Supermanalike. You guys like it?

(He could well be a vigilante Avenger with this, too - I dunno. I just went with "commoner" because most of this wasn't really that high a level, and he started off as a farmer.)

EDIT: So close! Only one error!


NobodysHome wrote:
Tacticslion wrote:
Hey, NH, maybe your son will discover his super hero identity!

Awesome link! Impus Minor declared, "It was funny. I liked it."

A man of many words, Skeleton Man is...

Practically a young me! Hell be talking someone's ear off in no time!

NobodysHome wrote:
Tacticslion wrote:
Hm. I might should learn about this prank.

It was *almost* trivial.

Talky McTalktalk is an eating machine, and in spite of my insistence that I am *not* in the business of feeding half a dozen teenage boys every week, he constantly begs for food.

So when he saw Impus Minor eating some beef jerky, he asked whether he could have some. Impus Minor chose not to mention that the name of said jerky was, "Fire in the Hole", or that said jerky was the second-hottest sold by a jerky "specialty" store on Cannery Row in Monterey. (Usual tourist claptrap. My "medium" curries put all those "hot" jerkies to shame.)

Unfortunately, Talky is apparently sensitive to hot foods. A lot of bad will, obscenities, and more than a quart of milk passed around that evening.

So I spoke with Impus about how causing physical pain is NEVER funny. We'll see whether that takes.

I find super-spices to be... unpleasant, if in excess. I'm just glad everyone's okay!

captain yesterday wrote:
Interesting, I have everything I need to make Cherry Pie. And cherries seem to be on sale this week...

Hm. Seems I might just find your house after all...

(No, I really won't. Sounds awesome, though...)


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber

Well if you're ever close to my house, and the GPS tells you to turn onto a dead end street that isn't what my address says my street is. Do it. (The GPS is wrong, technically. My address is not)

Ordering for delivery is a nightmare however. :-)

141,151 to 141,200 of 243,241 << first < prev | 2819 | 2820 | 2821 | 2822 | 2823 | 2824 | 2825 | 2826 | 2827 | 2828 | 2829 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Gamer Life / Off-Topic Discussions / Deep 6 FaWtL All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.