Deep 6 FaWtL


Off-Topic Discussions

13,801 to 13,850 of 243,260 << first < prev | 272 | 273 | 274 | 275 | 276 | 277 | 278 | 279 | 280 | 281 | 282 | next > last >>
Liberty's Edge

The Jade wrote:
Studpuffin wrote:
Auda abu Tayi wrote:
Studpuffin wrote:
Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
Yeah, I knew the polysemous nature of "screw" would get me into trouble. Much as boobs have.

*ponders how he can use the word polysemous to get Mairkurion into trouble*

Thanks for the new word!

I am a river...

FLOWING TO MY PEOPLE!

I mean it when I say this: NSFW!!!!

It has dirties.

Now how choice a link was that for what he said? <applause!>

*takes a bow*


Why people gotta hate on one of the greatest movies ever made?

On another topic, as I listen to Beowulf and do my online bidness, I think it would be appropriate if all native English speakers sent thank you notes to me to thank my people for making you not sound like Swedish meatballs. Come to think of it, make that Paizo gift certificates.


Studpuffin's naked comic strip link for TotP.


The Jade wrote:
Studpuffin's naked comic strip link for TotP.

You said Choice Link. Hurr-hurr!


Hef Ing More-Ahn wrote:
The Jade wrote:
Studpuffin's naked comic strip link for TotP.
You said Choice Link. Hurr-hurr!

Ah, a fellow Bostonian I see. I learned of you and all the other Hef Ing More-Ahns back when I went to school there.


Studpuffin wrote:
Does this mean we get to keep screwing? WOO HOO!

What do you call a thief that lives in the forest?

Spoiler:
WOOD HOOD!

The Exchange

Jess Door wrote:

562 messages?!?!?!? @_@

how'm I ever going to catch up?

One, two, skip a few.

Three, four, skip some more...

Liberty's Edge

Wolfthulhu wrote:
Jess Door wrote:

562 messages?!?!?!? @_@

how'm I ever going to catch up?

One, two, skip a few.

Three, four, skip some more...

One, two, skip a few. Square root of two, PI!


Smells like teen spirit.


What's that smell?! wrote:
Smells like teen spirit.

Don't click that linky ...its a Sanity roll if you do ...


Gary Teter wrote:

*click*

Focus just got more useful.

I can set fire to other poster's computers?


Dungeon Monkey wrote:
What's that smell?! wrote:
Smells like teen spirit.
Don't click that linky ...its a Sanity roll if you do ...

You've killed me. X_X


GORBACZ:

Spoiler:
Gorbacz wrote:
Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
Gorbacz wrote:
I thought you're just into plants, but it seems like 10-foot long sticks are also your fancy... *shakes head*
** spoiler omitted **
In communist Poland, dungeons delve you...

So, now you're blaming 4e on the Communists. Do you perchance offer a newsletter subscription?


Studpuffin wrote:
Bitter Thorn wrote:

The damage is respectable...

You could dump in a level or two of rogue to give them evasion...

Just sayin!

I saved that for the Bugbear scouts. ;)

Liberty's Edge

Dungeon Monkey wrote:
What's that smell?! wrote:
Smells like teen spirit.
Don't click that linky ...its a Sanity roll if you do ...

I would make a poor investigator. <Doesn't click link.>


Studpuffin wrote:
Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
Yeah, I knew the polysemous nature of "screw" would get me into trouble. Much as boobs have.

*ponders how he can use the word polysemous to get Mairkurion into trouble*

Thanks for the new word!

+1


Kruelaid wrote:
Gary Teter wrote:

*click*

Focus just got more useful.

I can set fire to other poster's computers?

I can't find the button


Gary Teter wrote:

*click*

Focus just got more useful.

SQUEE! ^.^

This made my day just a little brighter. :)


Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
Jess Door wrote:

562 messages?!?!?!? @_@

how'm I ever going to catch up?

Two Words: TORDEK MANEUVER.

Simplicité!

Robilar's Gambit? I don't know if Jess Door meets the prerequisites...


nathan blackmer wrote:

Stupid world is stupid.

Needs Beer. And Boobs (no offense ladies)
Going home to get both.

Stupid Jumbo jets.

Stupid Concorde Service.

Stupid picturesque travel options.

stupid, stupid Joss Whedon.

hugs Nathan Blackmer


lynora wrote:
Gary Teter wrote:

*click*

Focus just got more useful.

SQUEE! ^.^

This made my day just a little brighter. :)

???


*sniff* A part of my youth is gone forever. I didn't realize this would affect me so badly. I spent god knows how many hours and money at that place, and had so many good times with friends new and old. I will miss you, my friend.

Liberty's Edge

Freehold DM wrote:
*sniff* A part of my youth is gone forever. I didn't realize this would affect me so badly. I spent god knows how many hours and money at that place, and had so many good times with friends new and old. I will miss you, my friend.

What happened to Chinatown Fair?


Studpuffin wrote:
Freehold DM wrote:
*sniff* A part of my youth is gone forever. I didn't realize this would affect me so badly. I spent god knows how many hours and money at that place, and had so many good times with friends new and old. I will miss you, my friend.
What happened to Chinatown Fair?

I dunno. They just closed down. The front grill of the place is covered in graffiti commemorating it. My favorite is "CF may be closed, but the legend will NEVER DIE!!!" in a reference to Soul Edge. People also put up other sly memorials, like "I wish I could get a free replay to save you!", etc. I'm genuinely sad right now. I just feel so damn OLD. I had hoped to take my children there one day.


Hold on a minute..it may be moving to WILLIAMSBURG? HIPSTER HELL? WHAT THE F#+$!?!?!?


aeglos wrote:

leason learned today (well, more like 10 minutes ago):

if you do the ironing while watching a Metallica DVD, don't leave the electric iron on the shirt if you feel the sudden urge to play air guitar :-/ ;-)

What's even funnier is that 'air guitar' is a euphemism for something else. #rule34invocation


Freehold DM wrote:
lynora wrote:
Gary Teter wrote:

*click*

Focus just got more useful.

SQUEE! ^.^

This made my day just a little brighter. :)

???

You can remove threads from your focus now. So it lets me see all the stuff I want to see quickly without any of the crap. Happy. :)


Studpuffin wrote:
Emperor7 wrote:
Studpuffin wrote:
Moff Rimmer wrote:

Hello everyone. Back -- for the most part. Got to get back to work.

Didn't take as many pictures as I would have liked, but spent some good time with family. Got a couple of good pics of Boulder Falls if you are interested.

I always like your photos. Those falls are gorgeous. I envy you Colorado's terrain sometimes. :)
Only sometimes? You live in Ohio! Granted that southern Ohio at least has some hills. I have to drive north to get away from miles of flat urban landscape. ;P
I don't live in Ohio. ???

Silly puffin. Don't you watch Hollywood movies? Everything begins in Ohio. The epicenter of where I am.


Ohio....the armpit of the Northeast.


Freehold DM wrote:
*sniff* A part of my youth is gone forever. I didn't realize this would affect me so badly. I spent god knows how many hours and money at that place, and had so many good times with friends new and old. I will miss you, my friend.

Sorry, FHDM. :(


Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
Gary Teter wrote:

*click*

Focus just got more useful.

You, sir, are a prince.

Obviously, I need to read something something something dark side announcement. I came straight here first.

Like a boss.


Studpuffin wrote:
Auda abu Tayi wrote:
Studpuffin wrote:
Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
Yeah, I knew the polysemous nature of "screw" would get me into trouble. Much as boobs have.

*ponders how he can use the word polysemous to get Mairkurion into trouble*

Thanks for the new word!

I am a river...

FLOWING TO MY PEOPLE!

I mean it when I say this: NSFW!!!!

It has dirties.

One of the best flagrant rule 34's ever. I bow to your finding.

Liberty's Edge

Urizen wrote:
Studpuffin wrote:
Emperor7 wrote:
Studpuffin wrote:
Moff Rimmer wrote:

Hello everyone. Back -- for the most part. Got to get back to work.

Didn't take as many pictures as I would have liked, but spent some good time with family. Got a couple of good pics of Boulder Falls if you are interested.

I always like your photos. Those falls are gorgeous. I envy you Colorado's terrain sometimes. :)
Only sometimes? You live in Ohio! Granted that southern Ohio at least has some hills. I have to drive north to get away from miles of flat urban landscape. ;P
I don't live in Ohio. ???
Silly puffin. Don't you watch Hollywood movies? Everything begins in Ohio. The epicenter of where I am.

So we get to blame you for Carrot Top and the Prozac killing off the life in the great lakes? Sweet.


lynora wrote:
Freehold DM wrote:
lynora wrote:
Gary Teter wrote:

*click*

Focus just got more useful.

SQUEE! ^.^

This made my day just a little brighter. :)

???
You can remove threads from your focus now. So it lets me see all the stuff I want to see quickly without any of the crap. Happy. :)

{checks self}

I believe my nipples are now erect.


lynora wrote:
Freehold DM wrote:
*sniff* A part of my youth is gone forever. I didn't realize this would affect me so badly. I spent god knows how many hours and money at that place, and had so many good times with friends new and old. I will miss you, my friend.
Sorry, FHDM. :(

+1


Spanky the Leprechaun wrote:
Ohio....the armpit of the Northeast.

Obviously drinking the haterade.

Liberty's Edge

lynora wrote:
Freehold DM wrote:
lynora wrote:
Gary Teter wrote:

*click*

Focus just got more useful.

SQUEE! ^.^

This made my day just a little brighter. :)

???
You can remove threads from your focus now. So it lets me see all the stuff I want to see quickly without any of the crap. Happy. :)

I assume by "crap" you mean this thread?


Urizen wrote:
lynora wrote:
Freehold DM wrote:
lynora wrote:
Gary Teter wrote:

*click*

Focus just got more useful.

SQUEE! ^.^

This made my day just a little brighter. :)

???
You can remove threads from your focus now. So it lets me see all the stuff I want to see quickly without any of the crap. Happy. :)

{checks self}

I believe my nipples are now erect.

LMAO!


Studpuffin wrote:
Urizen wrote:
Studpuffin wrote:
Emperor7 wrote:
Studpuffin wrote:
Moff Rimmer wrote:

Hello everyone. Back -- for the most part. Got to get back to work.

Didn't take as many pictures as I would have liked, but spent some good time with family. Got a couple of good pics of Boulder Falls if you are interested.

I always like your photos. Those falls are gorgeous. I envy you Colorado's terrain sometimes. :)
Only sometimes? You live in Ohio! Granted that southern Ohio at least has some hills. I have to drive north to get away from miles of flat urban landscape. ;P
I don't live in Ohio. ???
Silly puffin. Don't you watch Hollywood movies? Everything begins in Ohio. The epicenter of where I am.
So we get to blame you for Carrot Top and the Prozac killing off the life in the great lakes? Sweet.

I had to dump the Prozac somewhere. That stuff does the opposite to me; makes me psychotic.

I realize that there's not much of a difference comparing to my current state, but at least I'm lucid. I've seen those "other posters" on here.

Ahem.


I love the headline I just linked in Government Folly.

Liberty's Edge

Urizen wrote:
Studpuffin wrote:
Auda abu Tayi wrote:
Studpuffin wrote:
Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
Yeah, I knew the polysemous nature of "screw" would get me into trouble. Much as boobs have.

*ponders how he can use the word polysemous to get Mairkurion into trouble*

Thanks for the new word!

I am a river...

FLOWING TO MY PEOPLE!

I mean it when I say this: NSFW!!!!

It has dirties.

One of the best flagrant rule 34's ever. I bow to your finding.

I never showed you Oglaf before?! Bad me!

*slaps hand*

Liberty's Edge

Urizen wrote:
Studpuffin wrote:
Urizen wrote:
Studpuffin wrote:
Emperor7 wrote:
Studpuffin wrote:
Moff Rimmer wrote:

Hello everyone. Back -- for the most part. Got to get back to work.

Didn't take as many pictures as I would have liked, but spent some good time with family. Got a couple of good pics of Boulder Falls if you are interested.

I always like your photos. Those falls are gorgeous. I envy you Colorado's terrain sometimes. :)
Only sometimes? You live in Ohio! Granted that southern Ohio at least has some hills. I have to drive north to get away from miles of flat urban landscape. ;P
I don't live in Ohio. ???
Silly puffin. Don't you watch Hollywood movies? Everything begins in Ohio. The epicenter of where I am.
So we get to blame you for Carrot Top and the Prozac killing off the life in the great lakes? Sweet.

I had to dump the Prozac somewhere. That stuff does the opposite to me; makes my psychotic.

I realize that there's not much of a difference comparing to my current state, but at least I'm lucid. I've seen those "other posters" on here.

Ahem.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiight. >_>


Studpuffin wrote:

I never showed you Oglaf before?! Bad me!

*slaps hand*

You have not. You failed Kindergarten Share.


Urizen wrote:
Spanky the Leprechaun wrote:
Ohio....the armpit of the Northeast.
Obviously drinking the haterade.

GO GATORS!!!

Liberty's Edge

Urizen wrote:
Studpuffin wrote:

I never showed you Oglaf before?! Bad me!

*slaps hand*

You have not. You failed Kindergarten Share.

Jeez, I could've sworn I'd shown you. You know who told me about it? Lilith. :D

Liberty's Edge

It is now official.

Lovely Lullabies Boutique, the store that Treppa founded three years ago, is now officially closed. Today we lock up for the last time after a day of business. Now we'll take the time to get everything boxed up and moved to our new location, with a new name and mission!


Studpuffin wrote:
Urizen wrote:
Studpuffin wrote:

I never showed you Oglaf before?! Bad me!

*slaps hand*

You have not. You failed Kindergarten Share.
Jeez, I could've sworn I'd shown you. You know who told me about it? Lilith. :D

Which makes here that much more right in my book. :)


Studpuffin wrote:

It is now official.

Lovely Lullabies Boutique, the store that Treppa founded three years ago, is now officially closed. Today we lock up for the last time after a day of business. Now we'll take the time to get everything boxed up and moved to our new location, with a new name and mission!

I forget; what are you going to be doing next? Porn merchants?


Spanky the Leprechaun wrote:
Urizen wrote:
Spanky the Leprechaun wrote:
Ohio....the armpit of the Northeast.
Obviously drinking the haterade.
GO GATORS!!!

....?

CANUCKS!!!!!!!!


Nobody gives a rat's ass about somebody else's football.

13,801 to 13,850 of 243,260 << first < prev | 272 | 273 | 274 | 275 | 276 | 277 | 278 | 279 | 280 | 281 | 282 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Gamer Life / Off-Topic Discussions / Deep 6 FaWtL All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.