Deep 6 FaWtL


Off-Topic Discussions

129,901 to 129,950 of 243,637 << first < prev | 2594 | 2595 | 2596 | 2597 | 2598 | 2599 | 2600 | 2601 | 2602 | 2603 | 2604 | next > last >>

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber

Zounds!

Another one I'm trying to bring back.


2 people marked this as a favorite.

Tammy saw that coming.


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Celestial Healer wrote:
Did I mention I got a solo in the choir's December concert of The Messiah?

FREEHOLD MUST BUY TICKETS


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Sharoth wrote:
Crimson Jester wrote:
Whats with the Hateraidtm for Fallout?
Freehold DM is trying to save me from myself. He does not realize that I DON'T want to be saved.

Sharoth, you fool! Don't you see you've been indoctrinated?!


4 people marked this as a favorite.

It's Sunday already, I can post my blogpost. Troldhrym, descendants of giants, and accidental kin to trolls.


5 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber

Enthusiastic young trainee: How do you handle this situation?

Me: I hide.

Enthusiastic young trainee: Why do you hide?

Me: So you'll handle it.

Enthusiastic young trainee: Well how do I handle it then?

Me: Beats me, I hide, good luck!


3 people marked this as a favorite.
Orthos wrote:
Countess isn't interested and wouldn't work due to species differences anyway. Political husband has a mistress in his wizard bodyguard. Wife and Mistress will sometimes gab about magic stuff while Husband (cavalier) sits there going wat

I love describing bits of our Kingmaker game to people outside our group.


3 people marked this as a favorite.

Thank you LordSynos for the loot. You just helped me go up a level. Just do not remind the Great GM in the Sky that gold =/= XP and I will continue to go up in levels.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber

Having a toy store open until 11 p.m. 3 weeks before Thanksgiving is so beyond ridiculous it needs it's own word that conveys how f!#!ing stupid it is.


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber

Shiza poopen!

Maybe?


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber

Aich bin shiza poopen!

See what happens!!

I suspect the butchering of German is a direct result of the hours of listening to Christmas songs done in techno music.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

One beat for 15 songs make Captain Yesterday go something, something.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Celestial Healer wrote:
Did I mention I got a solo in the choir's December concert of The Messiah?

Woo, which one?

And your understudy? Let me just say -- watch your back. You know how musicians are.


4 people marked this as a favorite.
captain yesterday wrote:
One beat for 15 songs make Captain Yesterday go something, something.

Polka will never die!


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Don't say those things!

I spent every Saturday until I was 15 at Quaker Potlucks/line dances!

Polka is a personal hell of mine.


2 people marked this as a favorite.

~plays ONE Christmas song over and over and over and over and over...~


3 people marked this as a favorite.

Boring musings:
I slept off some of the IV drugs and started exploring the prescriptions. As I read through the EpiPen directions and started looking up anaphylaxis, it hit me that I've become a denizen of a parallel world that's been here all along, but I never knew it. There's a sekrit club of people like me who have their own fashion accessories (EpiPen cases, warning bracelets, etc), practices, and worldview. It's like everything became covered with a layer of black ice, and I don't know what misstep might plunge me into a life-threatening reaction. I'm supposed to educate friends and family about using the EpiPen in case I can't. Price of screwing up -- death. It's so surreal. Kind of understand the parents of kids with this being so protective. Me, I can handle. If it were my kid, I'd be freaking.


2 people marked this as a favorite.

~and over and over and over and over and over and over and...~


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Cap'n Yesterdays Winter Madness wrote:

Don't say those things!

I spent every Saturday until I was 15 at Quaker Potlucks/line dances!

Polka is a personal hell of mine.

That's a shame, because Polish weddings are the absolute best. EVERYBODY polkas! I love watching little kids polka with grandparents.


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber

Every Saturday for 15 years adds up.

And just to clarify, while I hate Polka Weird Al is a national treasure.


2 people marked this as a favorite.

~...over and over and ov-BAM!!!~

~falls down dead from a head shot~


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Nobody panic! I've been trained for these types of situations!

Does he have a Watch? Is it nice? Really! Alright I think we're done here.

The body? Oh I'm sure someone will pick it up.


2 people marked this as a favorite.

Just right click and select "Dispose of body".


1 person marked this as a favorite.

~grumbles~ Thanks Microsoft. ~sighs~ So it appears the ever greedy Microsoft has not included a DVD media player with Windows 10. Theirs cost $15 and I refuse to pay that unless absolutely necessary. Can anyone suggest a good DVD player for Windows 10?


4 people marked this as a favorite.

VLC (free, scroll down a little for the 64-bit installer)


6 people marked this as a favorite.
Nordom Whistleklik wrote:
VLC (free, scroll down a little for the 64-bit installer)

THANKS!!!


6 people marked this as a favorite.

LordSynos, I just wanted to you to know that I both Thank you and Curse you.

Thank you for Shadowrun Returns.

Curse you because now I want them ALL!!!

Silver Crusade

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Treppa wrote:
Celestial Healer wrote:
Did I mention I got a solo in the choir's December concert of The Messiah?

Woo, which one?

And your understudy? Let me just say -- watch your back. You know how musicians are.

"The people who walked in darkness"

I do have to watch that understudy...


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Celestial Healer wrote:
Treppa wrote:
Celestial Healer wrote:
Did I mention I got a solo in the choir's December concert of The Messiah?

Woo, which one?

And your understudy? Let me just say -- watch your back. You know how musicians are.

"The people who walked in darkness"

I do have to watch that understudy...

Listening to Merryweather sing it now. Nice. Your voice is deeper than I had realized. And it's a long solo! Woo! Kind of an ironic part for an angel to sing. :)

I used to work with a guy who had the most gorgeous, velvety bass voice - think James Earl Jones lined with sable fur. I never really parsed anything he said in meetings, just wanted to keep him talking to hear That Voice.

Sovereign Court

3 people marked this as a favorite.
Treppa wrote:
captain yesterday wrote:
One beat for 15 songs make Captain Yesterday go something, something.
Polka will never die!

RRRROOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRR!!!!!


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Sharoth wrote:
~plays ONE Christmas song over and over and over and over and over...~

=D


2 people marked this as a favorite.

For the love of all that is good and holy, why?


2 people marked this as a favorite.

Treppa, I am sure you will, but just make sure you get a follow-up to a doctor specialized in allergology. They can help you find a way to discover which allergen, and discuss options with you. The current situation sounds awful. =/


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Sharoth wrote:
~grumbles~ Thanks Microsoft. ~sighs~ So it appears the ever greedy Microsoft has not included a DVD media player with Windows 10. Theirs cost $15 and I refuse to pay that unless absolutely necessary. Can anyone suggest a good DVD player for Windows 10?

Unless my memory fails me, Microsoft was forced NOT to include a media player in Windows by a high-up court decision. It... hardly seems fair to blame them.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

What's going on in this thread?

I am so lazy. I've gotten nothing done the last week. No writing for Pathfinder, no studyinf for school, just faffing about.


Sissyl wrote:
Sharoth wrote:
~grumbles~ Thanks Microsoft. ~sighs~ So it appears the ever greedy Microsoft has not included a DVD media player with Windows 10. Theirs cost $15 and I refuse to pay that unless absolutely necessary. Can anyone suggest a good DVD player for Windows 10?
Unless my memory fails me, Microsoft was forced NOT to include a media player in Windows by a high-up court decision. It... hardly seems fair to blame them.

Interesting. I did not realize that.


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Sharoth wrote:

LordSynos, I just wanted to you to know that I both Thank you and Curse you.

Thank you for Shadowrun Returns.

Curse you because now I want them ALL!!!

You know that Dragonfall is better than the first Shadowrun Returns?

And there is Shadowrun Hong Kong...


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Sissyl wrote:
Sharoth wrote:
~grumbles~ Thanks Microsoft. ~sighs~ So it appears the ever greedy Microsoft has not included a DVD media player with Windows 10. Theirs cost $15 and I refuse to pay that unless absolutely necessary. Can anyone suggest a good DVD player for Windows 10?
Unless my memory fails me, Microsoft was forced NOT to include a media player in Windows by a high-up court decision. It... hardly seems fair to blame them.

That might have been a matter of EU anti-monopoly regulations and not necessarily applicable to US releases... Or was that some other court case involving M$ Windows and its components?


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Drejk wrote:
Sharoth wrote:

LordSynos, I just wanted to you to know that I both Thank you and Curse you.

Thank you for Shadowrun Returns.

Curse you because now I want them ALL!!!

You know that Dragonfall is better than the first Shadowrun Returns?

And there is Shadowrun Hong Kong...

I have heard that, but I do not own them. Yet.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber

Gadzooks!

I'm glad I have a Mac. :-)

Silver Crusade

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Treppa wrote:
Celestial Healer wrote:
Treppa wrote:
Celestial Healer wrote:
Did I mention I got a solo in the choir's December concert of The Messiah?

Woo, which one?

And your understudy? Let me just say -- watch your back. You know how musicians are.

"The people who walked in darkness"

I do have to watch that understudy...

Listening to Merryweather sing it now. Nice. Your voice is deeper than I had realized. And it's a long solo! Woo! Kind of an ironic part for an angel to sing. :)

I used to work with a guy who had the most gorgeous, velvety bass voice - think James Earl Jones lined with sable fur. I never really parsed anything he said in meetings, just wanted to keep him talking to hear That Voice.

It's in the lowest part of my range, not where I typically hang out.

Silver Crusade

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Treppa wrote:
For the love of all that is good and holy, why?

That is awesome,


3 people marked this as a favorite.
Treppa wrote:
Celestial Healer wrote:
Treppa wrote:
Celestial Healer wrote:
Did I mention I got a solo in the choir's December concert of The Messiah?

Woo, which one?

And your understudy? Let me just say -- watch your back. You know how musicians are.

"The people who walked in darkness"

I do have to watch that understudy...

Listening to Merryweather sing it now. Nice. Your voice is deeper than I had realized. And it's a long solo! Woo! Kind of an ironic part for an angel to sing. :)

I used to work with a guy who had the most gorgeous, velvety bass voice - think James Earl Jones lined with sable fur. I never really parsed anything he said in meetings, just wanted to keep him talking to hear That Voice.

HIS VOICE IS AMAZING AND DEEP AND AMAZING!!!!!!


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Treppa wrote:

** spoiler omitted **

I hope you are able to discover the origin of this...


4 people marked this as a favorite.

Fortunately, Denver is home to one of the best allergy, asthma, and immunology hospitals in the nation, and they have a clinic not very far away. I have found a doc that specializes in a lot of my immunological problems and will try to get on her docket. I remember my docs in St. Louis sending blood here for testing and consulting with docs here, so this is a good place to be!


5 people marked this as a favorite.
Celestial Healer wrote:
Treppa wrote:
For the love of all that is good and holy, why?
That is awesome,

It does look great :) Incidentally, I'm planning a follow up -'Wind Beneath My Wings Performed By 30 Seven Year Olds Armed With Chinese Violins and Ocarinas'

Simply to exorcise memories of school end of term concerts.


2 people marked this as a favorite.

ARRRGGGGGHHHH!!!!! I just want Fallout 4 to get here. I have several games that I could play, but I am in the mood for Fallout 4. Why is November 10th so far away? ~sighs~


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber

Zounds!

I hear ya, probably not for the 360 i'm sure:-(


4 people marked this as a favorite.
Treppa wrote:
For the love of all that is good and holy, why?

Could be worse. Could be "Faerie's Aire and Death Waltz".


4 people marked this as a favorite.

Release the Penguins!!

129,901 to 129,950 of 243,637 << first < prev | 2594 | 2595 | 2596 | 2597 | 2598 | 2599 | 2600 | 2601 | 2602 | 2603 | 2604 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Gamer Life / Off-Topic Discussions / Deep 6 FaWtL All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.